Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: The Way of the Ninja

Back to Guilds

A Naruto role-playing guild using the d20 system, for semi-lit and above RPers. 

Tags: Naruto, roleplay, d20 system, semi-literate, literate 

Reply Kirigakure ((Hidden Village of Mist)) [Water Country]
Kirigakure News and CBox! [July 11: Water Clone Update] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 604 605 606 607 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CAN YOU DIG IT!?!?!?
  YES!
  NO!
  WHAT THE HELL GID?!?
View Results

[Pink Flavored Sharpie]

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 1:32 pm
~News~

This is the News/Chatterbox of Kirigakure! All updates will be posted on this, the first page. I'll try to keep you guys up to date on what's happening in and to our village. All suggestions and complaints can be posted here as well. This is basically just a place where the whole village can hang out and enjoy each others company OOC. ^^

[31 July 2012]

HEY BROMIES!!! This is a very important announcement! For anybody whose characters has learned the Water Clone jutsu, it has been given a minor update. Please update yourself on its new rules! (and change your profiles too if you've put the jutsu in your profile, and so on)

-Kouri

Suiton: Mizu Bunshin no Jutsu (Water Release: Water Doppelganger Technique)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The technique creates clones out of water. Like other solid clone techniques, the clones can be used to perform tasks the user is unable or unwilling to do for themselves. The range of the clone is limited however, as it can not travel very far from the original body without losing control. Additionally, water clones only have a fraction of the original person's power. Like other clone techniques, if the water clones are injured enough they will revert back to normal water.
Dice Rolls: 3
Cp cost: 15 per clone
Damage: Physical damage caused by clones is reduced to 3/4 of the original amount.
Reflex DC: n/a
Requirements: Kirigakure or Amegakure or Takigakure, Water Affinity, Chakra control 20, Ninjutsu 18
Training: 3 stages
Stage 1: Ninjutsu DC: 28, Making a solid clone from water.
Stage 2: Chakra Control DC: 30, Animating the water clone.
Stage 3: Ninjutsu + Chakra Control DC: 51, Fighting maneuvers with the clone while making him mimic your combat style.
Special:
*Mizu Bunshin can only perform water jutsus and normal attacks.
*CP used for clones performing jutsu is 1.1x as much and is taken from the creators cp pool
*Clones have to stay within same thread as user and within eye or ear shot of them as well
*HP: 20 + 2 per 10 in Chakra Control + 2 per 10 in Ninjutsu Skill + 5 per 10 CP over base CP
To See Through Clones: d20 + 1/2 the user's int mod + half the user's chk mod vs. d20 + opponent's int. mod. Opponent will target the real ninja among the clones.
*Can create 1 per 5 ranks in Chakra Control. The user numbers each of their clones individually. The attacker does a random number check to see what they hit.
*Clones cannot mimic special weapon properties, such as the Samehadamaku's Chakra absorption, or producing wire like Nuibari.

[8 July 2012]

Alright everyone, I ahve some fairly big news today. If you happened to have watched the approvals forum, you would know that our Dodge system recently got an update. The new formula is now Level + Wis Mod + Dex Mod. So for example my Character Shinzu, his new dodge will be: Level (12) + Wis Mod (4) + Dex Mod (5) = 19. Make sure to update your formula on your profiles!

-Gideon Commando

[14 April 2012]

That's right it has finally happened, the Village Hidden in the Mist, has a Mizukage! Now on to business, every active member of the Hidden Mist village is required to make somekind of post in the Mizkage Ceremony thread. That thread is pulling double duty as an Activity Check, and ceremony thread. Also it's being run like a mission thread, meaning you don't have to physicaly move your character there, just post.

-Gideon Commando

[12 November 2011]

Alright to make things a tad more realistic, I have added the scrolls, and thier avaliablity to the Library. As you can see, some of our Ninjutsu scrolls are not complete! gonk This is because we are a nation of, primarily, Water users, so our Fire, Wind, Lightning, and Earth scrolls are incomplete! They only go to B Rank, so unless they're ever completed you cannot learn any jutsu over B rank by yourself. We can only complete them by gaining them from other villages! Wether that be through diplomacy or espionage. Also PM me when you take out a book so that I may update the list. Oh and one more thing, should the Scroll be listed as overdue, or otherwise missing, talk to the libriarian (RPed by me) and she'll give you the mission to find that person! Now go learn my Ninja! scream

-Gideon Commando

[28 July 2011]

Hey guys as you all may know, Kirigakure now has a Ranged Weapons Shop, run by the three Acha sisters! For all intents and purposes it is open! Though I still have to work on the third and youngest sister, but if you wish to shop there the oldest, Yumi, will take care of you! biggrin

-Gideon Commando

[8 September 2010]

Dear everyone! :O As you may all be aware, we will be leaving Kirigakure via an escape mission in a couple of days to a week or two. Most of your characters have reasons to leave Kiri. For example my character's reason is obvious. He's exiled. >.> Others may choose to leave due to disillusionment with the current government, a wish to explore new lands and so on. Therefore, especially for the academy students, please think of a reason your character wants to leave Kirigakure!!! If they really wouldn't, please uh... fix them so they would >.> Or you can make them FORCED to come onto the ship. Like, they'd report our bunch but our bunch dragged them onto the boat to prevent any messy spilling out of information. That kind of stuff. You can get it approved by either Hiru or me {Kouri}.

-Kouri-chan 4laugh

[Jan 2 2010]

Please edit your profile using the new template which is here: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=17792385
3nodding Thank you very much! It should be simple for the majority of you since well we haven't exactly gotten around to RPing a lot yet. >.> heart

[22 Feb 2009]

There will be a one month internal time skip, so as to get the rebuilding out of the way. I admit that maybe it was a little boring and at any rate, I'm sure we all want proper missions yes no? So, now (after tonight RP night) it's the month of summer. We will not be participating in the chuunin exams because we don't have anyone ready to and we are kind of isolated what with the lack of a harbour and all.

PS. Please post your profile in the new shinobi scroll, I am conducting a clean up of the village.

[Nov 24 2008]
Umm... yeah. Just wanted to change the news. We'll be wrapping up the invasion promptly. I'll put up a post detailing what exactly happened between Mistress and Rain (and maybe Carlos will too), sort of like the epilogue slow-mo five-minute conclusion to a movie ^^

[June 12 2008]
BLANK POSTS!!! Please stop making them! Thank you. It disrupts the RP and not to mention adds pages without adding content. It confuses the other RPers who are unsure of how to react... so, thank you for not posting blank posts in the future.

[April 24 2008]

THERE IS A MAP!

[March 16 2008]

If you haven't realised by now, in which you should... I dunno get glasses or something (meant in the nicest possible way =P), there is a new Shinobi Scroll. The old one is in the archives. You know what to do!

Also, I encourage individual training! But PM me or Karite with the formulas, first. Anything that makes sense can be training. For example cooking, origami, burying some treasure... building a fort... ok the last two are a little kiddy but you see what I mean.

[Feb 23, 2008]

Missions are up and in the Mission scroll, look at which one you want and go to the Kage office and ask the boss lady. If she says yes have fun and if she says no, pick another. If you have an idea for a mission Pm Karite and he will send it to the Kage. Other then that no posting in the mission scroll

[Feb 17, 2008]

Small update to the banners. >_> There is now a blue version of the awesome scratchy-style KIRI banner. Just take the image from Kouri's sig and upload it to your own photobucket account..
It's messier, but it's blue, so choose whichever one you want to use =D

[January 9, 2008]

Say hi to the new banners and maybe take some! As in, use some. Not art theft... art theft isn't good... 3nodding They are in the Kiri Information Thread. Which has been merged with the Date and Weather thread.

-Kouri

January, 6, 2008

for all new comers and old experience works this way. When you train number your post. I don't like counting hundreds of post. Follow the correct format on the first page of the experience thread. I put it there for a reason. When you train separate all post don't cram them. it shortens your exp.

-Karite

[January 2, 2008]

Rejoice! You can now officially gather Plaintain and Aloe at the Grove. Don't forget that you can also gather marine poisons at the Ocean!

June 27: New village only jutsus

May 04:
*All Gennin teams report to the please Report thread. Nicknames are needed for your cells.

April 30:
*New Mizukage, [Skyler], has been implemented. Rebuilding of Kirigakure is under way.
*New cells have been established
*Trading contracts are being written

Feb 28:
*Summoning Contracts

Quote:
I don't know what's happening with the Summoning contracts. Thats pretty much right around the time the guild started it's downward spiral so I'll see whats going on with that.

-Sky

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 6:47 pm
Now that it's all updated and what not, can we start posting again?  

Rush Thorres

Her Shizzyness

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 8:15 am
No...Please wait until Pink actually tells you that you can post. >_> It will probably be in this announcement. So just check in every day to be sure and wait patiently.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 4:51 pm
Sure. No problem  

Rush Thorres

thepoisonedmuffin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 2:23 pm
i wanna rp in the mist, is it open yet?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 12:39 pm
Kova_Hawkfire
i wanna rp in the mist, is it open yet?
i wont be opened until pink finishes updating the village, but until then ur going to have to wait.  

LOL0800

5,100 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

themissunderstood

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 8:49 pm
I dont wanna wait  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 8:20 am
^^ Well, now you don't have to. The village is reopened. Also! This is our new village OOC. Announcements will be in the first post. And I'll put in the title when I update. Sound good? Good! ^^

Her Shizzyness

Her Shizzyness

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 9:16 am
Whoot~! >__> I'm thinking about adding a special training area. Similar to what Ivory has in Kusa but not restricted to jutsus only. Any feedback? >>

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 12:25 pm
Sounds great!!! I admire your dedication on getting this thing on a roll!!!  

DiMoNyUM ARCANgeLOj

Her Shizzyness

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 12:49 pm
Really? I've actually been feeling really lazy lately. sweatdrop I haven't gotten half the things done that I wanted to. I want to add pictures to each major location in Kiri. That way you guys can have a better feel for how it looks on the outside at least. I wanted to add a couple threads and fix the descriptions on alot of the ones that Pink left behind...the list goes on and on. T___T

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 2:19 pm
Well you stood up and got the village running again... even if it's just the academy, if not everyone would still be waiting for Pink O_o And I think the academy will run a b it faster when we're done with seals mad And about the enviroments and pics of them and whatnot, take your time, meanwhile you can make us break our heads and let our imaginations run wild xd  

DiMoNyUM ARCANgeLOj

Her Shizzyness

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 2:36 pm
Yah...The seals are taking so much longer than I thought they would. >_> Boo! So I bumped it down to one success each.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 7:31 pm
Neechan! Let's recruit more people! Want me to make a cool banner to attract people to Kiri?  

hiro_naka91

Her Shizzyness

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 8:04 pm
Yeah! ^__^ We actually have one more student coming in. And supposedly two genin with Caleo and Haruko. Then there's c4 and all three of his characters. Hm...I'll have to start actively recruiting in the Roleplayers Academy. ^__^

Kirigakure ((Hidden Village of Mist)) [Water Country]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 604 605 606 607 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff