Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto : Rise of the Shinobi

Back to Guilds

A semi-canon Naruto based guild with a splash of many things mixed in. 

Tags: Naruto, Ninja, Non Canon, Role Play, Rping 

Reply Archives
~The Shinobi Academy~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 323 324 325 326 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

thoraxe_da_impaler

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 2:33 pm
Ronir prepared to try again, shivering with cold from the icy breeze that blew through the village every day. He stepped onto the water, and his foot sank just below the surface, then stopped. Ronir made the sign again, and his foot rose to the surface of the water. Balancing on one foot, he put his other foot on the water, which sank slowly, but made ronir quickly change the flow to his foot. Ronir slowly began to cross the pool, changing his flow every few steps. Eventually he became slightly stable, and had an easier time.
2/6 water walking  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 2:45 pm
Ronir finally reached Rouga-Sensei, still shaking to keep his balance on top of the water. Rouga sensei smirked, and put a fist behind his back. He punched Ronir, sending him flying towards the edge of the pool. Ronir landed in the water, but his feet stayed above water. Ronir had to start over, and this time made sure to make himself completely buoyant. He started back across the pool.
3/6 water walking  

thoraxe_da_impaler

thoraxe_da_impaler

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 2:55 pm
Ronir had no trouble walking across the pool this time, and when he reached Rouga-Sensei, the punch made him fly back. This time, however, Ronir stayed above water, and stood with ease. Ronir drew his Sai, unwilling to create a blade for fear of losing his water harmony. Ronir started running across the water, towards Rouga-Sensei. His water harmony was affecting Ronir, too. Having to pretty much become one with the water, Ronir's movements became fluid and offered few weak points.
4/6 water walking  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 3:04 pm
Ronir had an idea, one that would push his limits. He put his Sai away, and performed some hand signs. Two clones were running with Ronir, and together they surrounded Rouga-Sensei. Rouga kicked one, making it disappear, and carried that motion into another clone. He then bashed the last ronir in the skull. This Ronir disappeared, and left behind a fish, still flapping as it fell back into the water. Rouga-Sensei's face was a picture of astonishment as Ronir's completely buoyant body came zooming out of the depths of the pool, ramming Rouga-Sensei's face with his knee as he continued upward.
5/6 water walking  

thoraxe_da_impaler

thoraxe_da_impaler

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 3:23 pm
Ronir landed, his clothes soaking wet, as Rouga-Sensei spun in the air above him. Rouga snapped to attention, and pulled three shuriken from a pouch on his chest. He flung them at Ronir, performing hand signs. Ronir dodged the shurikens, but rouga-Sensei had finished a substitution sign, and roundhouse-kicked Ronir in the face. Ronir landed on the water, unconsious with the chakra seal still holding. when he awoke, Rouga-Sensei was gone, but left a note for him to come to class tomorrow.
6/6 water walking  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 3:40 pm
Ronir arrived at the academy the next day, ready for his final test. Rouga-Sensei was waiting for him, and when Ronir was close enough, he began speaking.

"Those were some pretty impressive moves you had out there, Ronir, you even managed to hit me. But for your final test, you'r going to have to use five jutsu at once, because of your rather large chakra levels."

Rouga put his hands together, and an instant later, he and ronir stood near a lake and tree.

"Begin." Commanded Rouga-Sensei  

thoraxe_da_impaler

thoraxe_da_impaler

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 3:48 pm
Ronir put his hands together, taking his time, he used symbols for Henge no Jutsu, and became Rouga-Sensei. He then multiplied himeself to three, and each one drew a light blade. ronir used a technique his Sensei had not seen him use before, basic shadow manipulation, to make six shadows of himself. The strain places on ronir by all of this was extreme, like being ripped to shreads from the inside out. ronir used the last jutsu required, water walking. Even with all of his chakra, Ronir ran out almost instantly, and released all of the jutsu except the water walking. Rouga-Sensei walked over to ronir, and handed him his headband, the four dots standing for hidden snow village.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 11:21 am
Ninja Academy

Introduction: "The names Naomi, no last name just Naomi. I have no goals, no dreams, no real ambitions. I live for one so I have goals, dreams, and ambitions only of that one. I have come to the Leaf Village Ninja Academy for one..."

"Now that I'm in ninja school I guess I need to find an instructor." thought Naomi as she read a bulletin in the hallway. she then enetered a classroom riddled with ninja and notices writing on the board. She opened up her yellow ninja bookbag and retrieved a pen and notebook. As she wrote the required training lessons she must learn at her desk Naomi over hears two ninja talking. "I hear the Chuunin exams are starting soon. Wonder who's strong enough to get in the running. Probably all dudes again." "Yeah, the list in 201 is filled with guy ninja despite two other girls. Boys again dominate the girls." Naomi listened in on two girl ninja's gossip. She then left the room and headed towards room 201. "Seems like I have a lot of work to do here." smiled Naomi.

1/4 Introduction  

Lady Ke-Ke

Lady Ke-Ke

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 11:28 am
Intrsuctor Please

Naomi entered the room and twirling the senbon she had in her mouth. She steeped over to the classroom bulletin board. "What?!? No way!" exclaimed Naomi as her senbon fell to the floor. Naomi ripped the page from the wall, it read:

All Available Instructors
*sign name by the one you choose*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ - ~~~~~~~~~~~

Naomi slumped to the floor, her mouth wide open. "I can't believe this. I can't learn these jutsu's without an instructor... I won't be able to find an instructor for the exams here. I guess I'll have to go to another villages ninja school." "That will take forever and here is the best place to be." said a voice from a far.

2/4 Introduction  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 11:37 am
Tutsoni Jarumoroshi

"Who is he? He doesn't have a student left? Huh, his names not even on the list-" "Don't waste your time looking at that list again. I'm not on there. My name is Tutsoni Jarumoroshi, a volunteer instructor." "Hi, I'm Naomi. You don't have a student yet? Can you instruct me?" "I was looking for a boy but if you are good then I will be your instructor." "I am good, I take a little work but-" "Alright, I will be your instructor-" "Yeah, oh thank you so-" "Don't get happy it's only temporary unless you prove to be a good student. Your first lesson is tomorrow, be prepare. We start bright and early." he said walking away. After a few moments Naomi left out the door. The page on the bulletin board now read:

All Available Instructors
*sign name by the one you choose*
Tutsoni Jarumoroshi - Naomi

3/4 Introduction  

Lady Ke-Ke

Lady Ke-Ke

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 3:47 pm
Home Again

After Naomi got a few groceries she headed home. Her house was in the Leaf Village forest not too far from town. It was a good size on story house with an out house. Naomi opened her door entering her living room which was filled will pictures, ninja equipment, books, headbands, upon other things to say the least. Leaving the room she headed to the kitchen which was past her small bedroom. The kitchen also had ninja weapons, food weapons mainly, and two pictures on her refridgerator. As she began to put food into the refridgerator she looked at the small picture of a boy with dark blue hair and wore traditional Uchiha clan clothing for his age. "I sure do wish you were here, but your on yet another ninja mission. I miss you a lot but this is the life of a ninja." she said to herself opening the refridgerator.

4/4 Introduction (completion)  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 7:23 pm
Hyukito Mitsuko

Mitsuko glanced out the window of the classroom. It was foggy as usual, she wanted desperately to go outside, but she was stuck. "do the Henge no jutsu first, THEN u can go out!" said her sensei. Mitsuko has been trying to dothe jutsu for the past 3 hours. She can always make the smoke appear but after that it's back to the start. It was really stupid that that she always scores perfect on the paper tests but can't do the transformation technique. Her sensei sighed and opened a bowl of Ramen, the 3rd bowl so far. So once again she clasped her hands together and concentrated. "Transform!"

Henge 1/3  

yoshi_mitsuko

WishOf_Melancholy_Haven

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 7:44 pm
Hyuuga, Tsrugi

As Tsrugi walked along the soft bank of a small sand dune he thought to him self "what a perfect day". But his enthusiasim was short lived as he soon remembered that his class was starting in 2 MINUTES. So he was forced to sprint the next half mile. As he bolted in the instructer said "well, well....Tsrugi, your right on time. With that he took his seat and wiped some sweat from his brow and sighed, thinking it was a wonder he made it in time. He was normally able to make it on time with minutes to spare but it seems as if he must have let his mind drift off into space.
1/6  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 7:53 pm
A gigantic cloud filled the room, Mitsuko's instructor was thrown across and hit the wall. As the cloud settled, there was Mitsuko, swearing. "you fool!" screamed her sensei. " you released so much chakra but you still didn't complete it?" Mitsuko bit her lip until she tasted blood. She hated herself for being so incompetent on this. Knowing she needed more chakra, she headed for a bowl of Ramen. "Oh no you don't," said her sensei. "my Ramen is off limits." Cursing her situation, Mitsuko resumed trying the Henge.

Henge 2/3  

yoshi_mitsuko

WishOf_Melancholy_Haven

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 8:34 pm
Tsrugi had been forced to become a wanderer after he was forced to leave his small vilage after a major raid by enemy ninjas. He had always trained believing that one day he could become powerful ninja. But finaly he found a village that would take him in for training"The Hidden Sand Village". He was able to pick up many of the styles of combat quickly and was able to get into the ninja acadamy, though they were not his approved fighting style. His fighting styles tended to be like an animal's sometimes, most of his class mates did not understand why, and his instructors just thought it was nothing to think about.
2/6  
Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 323 324 325 326 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces