Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto : Rise of the Shinobi

Back to Guilds

A semi-canon Naruto based guild with a splash of many things mixed in. 

Tags: Naruto, Ninja, Non Canon, Role Play, Rping 

Reply Archives
~The Shinobi Academy~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 323 324 325 326 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2018 1:10 pm
Metis Opened the door to the class room and stepped inside, his head held high. He was dressed in a sleeveless white shirt, and white pants. He wore no shoes of any kind. His skin was tanned from his time spent in the son, and he had a most unusual scar. He wore his blonde hair short, and his eyes stared blankly, completely white. Blind to all. Upon his back he carried a massive bladed shovel, and a tower shield. He was decidedly fat, but all of these facts perhaps were over shadowed by two peculiar things about him. He looked young and indeed he was, no more than 12 years old. His size was to most startling thing about him. He stood 7 feet tall. He turned his head side to side, listening. He heard three heart beats other than his own close by. He looked toward them and said, “Nice to meet you. My name is Metis Greek, Son of Gaia.” He sniffed the air and noticed the scent of polish, blade polish. Someone among them was a swordsman. He sniffed the air and looked toward the one closest to him, that one. He took a step forward and tried the feel the vibration in the floor. That one was the tallest of them. Though not as tall as him. He Took a couple steps toward them and did his best to not bump into the desks. Then he stopped and started thinking about what he should learn first. Perhaps a transformation jutsu would be right, though, considering his lack of sight, it probably was out of his league.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2018 2:06 pm
User Image It would seem the environment was friendly, and she enjoyed that so much. Izmir would sit down in the desk near Gawa after the pact of friendship was made. Kurisu would ask what villages the two ninja were from. "Mist." she would reply simply. She did enjoy her new friend Gawa's more detailed explanation describing his code. She was the proud daughter of two hunter ninja, and she did wish to follow in both of her mother's footsteps. Though she did not rule out following her own path if it weaved in such a way in front of her. Gawa would then ask what both Kurisu and herself thought they were going to learn. "Hopefully how to get out of Academy." she would reply in jest. Another student would enter in the room. Usually she would give the person a quick glance, and return her attention back to her new friends. However this individual would grasp her attention as his unusual features about him were striking. He would introduce himself in an archaic way of speaking.He was tall, like it was a miracle he didn't bump into the top of the door frame upon entering tall. "Did I miss the height requirement to enter the classroom? I might fail it." she would speak playfully. Although in her mind, she wasn't short these guys were just too tall. Crimson eyes would continue to observe the usual character. His facial features suggested that he was rather young. That couldn't be right.. perhaps he just had a baby face. The next thing she noticed was his pure white eyes, lacking a pupil and iris. Was he blind? With more questions, she began to watch him more. She took note of his mannerisms with detail. The more she watched the more it seemed to suggest that he indeed was. It wasn't like she was trying to stare or anything. Her mothers' taught her to pay attention to fine detail. It was a hunter's mindset so to speak. "Take your time, the teacher isn't even here yet." she would state as she watched him carefully try to maneuver through the desks. "Looks like we get to party today~" she would continue in a sing-song tone.

Word Count: 370 + 837 = 1,207

Lavender Wishes

Clever Trickster

KibitzRajas

Fluffy Swapper

4,925 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2018 2:46 pm
User Image

Kurisu decides to tell his village"I am from the Hidden Kitsuna Village, its within the land of the Hidden Federation." Kurisu tells his village as his village is a place where Kitsunes live and are born as well. Kurisu doesn't reveal his tails though as he prefers to keep them out from public eye. "Well i am going to at least learn some stuff here before i depart back to my village after all, i got some learning of my clan i got to do." Kurisu stated as to him, training and getting stronger would only get him closer to achieving his wife's dying wish. Kurisu turns to see a seven foot guy but his eyes are white out like pearls. He is quite surprised the man didn't bump his head on the way into the classroom. Kurisu then says to the man"Welcome, my name is Kurisu Kenshin, its nice to meet you Metis." Kurisu Kenshin reaches out to handshake Metis to see his reaction of either he is blind or he has some eye ability. After shaking his hand, he reacts to what Izmir said about the teacher not being there and he laughs"Yeah and i love the fact we should party, i can't agree more." Kurisu couldn't help but laugh after all, Izmir is so amusing.

218 words + 1,105 words= 1,323 words  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2018 3:02 pm
User Image

Full Name: Tokegawa Daimyo
Nickname: Awa
spendable words: 1129

As the giant walked into the class room Tokegawa looked at him he looked rough like he had been through some things but other than that he noticed he was blind and that was something he didn't expect someone who was blind and wanted to be a shinobi took some courage to do that,sense he was at somewhat a disadvantage but, Tokegawa knew to never take an opponent lightly no matter if he was blind nor deaf doesn't matter someone who wants to be a ninja that bad would have his approval for combat,"I am Tokegawa of Hidden katana, nice to meet you Mr, Metis if you don't mind me asking how old are you because you look as if your at least in your twenty's or higher by your body that is but your face saw something different it has me curious. Tokegawa would say as he approached the tall guy as he did Tokegawa looked at his body some more,Tokegawa would think to himself mmmhm he seems rather strong to be wielding that shovel that is the damn thing is giant,"Mmm as for partying i will have to pass on that, instead i am going to go train with the dummy's until the teacher get's here,to further my training in my sword style,but thanks for the offer Izzy." Tokegawa would say before bowing and making his way out of the classroom towards the training dummy's. Tokegawa wondered what if this academy was even worth being here,only reason Tokegawa even came was to meet knew people to be honest with him self to open up a little and make friends for the future in case he got into some trouble,but his ultimate goal was to find others like him who used the way of the sword until he meets someone like that he will stay at the academy,or if his knew found friends leave he will do the same.

330 words  

xl Xero xl

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2018 7:27 pm
Metis nodded his head in appreciation as he welcomed by the woman. He hadn’t been able to tell their genders, now he could. A woman and two men. He hesitantly shook the hand of the man who forced him to do so. It wasn’t really a welcome gesture, largely because he didn’t know the man, and it wasn’t asked for. “Well… You all seem to be under the impression that I’m a grown up like you…Flattering but undeserved.” Metis answered after a moment. He turned his head slightly, his eyes seeming to track Tokegawa’s movements, but the reality was that Metis was turning his head to follow the echo of his footsteps. He scratched the back of his head for a moment before smiling sheepishly and stating, “I’m only 12 years old. The clan elders say I’m destined for far more growth in the future, even with my near daily treatments that are supposed to slow my growth.” And he sighed deeply, as if he’d been holding his breath. He then stopped scratching his head and moved toward a training dummy. He took heavy steps all along the way and upon getting within range, He drew his shovel and tower shield from his back, the tower shield on his left arm, his massive shovel held in his right hand. He got into a practiced and steady position and then… lunged. He lifted his shovel above him and as he neared his target, he brought it down with shattering force. He cleaved a piece of the dummy clean from it’s remainder. Then in the next moment he retreated two steps back and had his shield up before him, held between him and his target, in the non-existent event of retaliation. He stood like that for a moment, poised, ready to attack again, before he let out a deep calming breath, and then relaxed. Metis put his shovel and shield back into their accustomed place upon his back, and then moved forward to pick up the chunk of the dummy that he had hewn from the whole. He turned it over in his hands to get a feel for it. “I hope I don’t have to replace that…because I wouldn’t even know where to start.”

Words in post: 373
Total words for Metis so far: 644  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2018 5:57 pm
User Image Izmir sighed a little as her suggestion of just sitting back and having a good ole time while the teacher was away was thrown out. It wasn't like she was completely serious about the suggestion. It would seem that Kurisu was ok with the little idea, but Gawa and the giant would off to train with the dummies. It wasn't like they could have a party with two people. The young girl would give a simple shrug to the orange haired male."All work and no play I guess" she would say in a defeated tone. Nevertheless the two boys were right. Training was much more productive than sitting around chit chatting anyway. The young woman would leave the males to train on their own. It didn't take her long to find the same training dummy that she was at before. Of course she had taken the textbook concerning Anatomy once again. She would proceed to continue the same as she was before, looking over the text and relating the information back to the dummy. She was using the humanoid figure to place locations concerning the human anatomy. It was much easier for the girl to see the locations in something much more realistic rather than just simply on paper.

Word Count: 209 + 1,207 = 1,416

Lavender Wishes

Clever Trickster

KibitzRajas

Fluffy Swapper

4,925 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2018 6:31 pm
User Image

Kurisu does shrug his shoulders as well"True training is very important specially to my village. In my village we have to train endlessly in order to master our abilities, there is few jutsu but each of them are very powerful in their own right after all. Izmir if you ever come by the village, you will find some jutsu useful to your arsenal." Kurisu though looks to the kid before him"Well for a twelve year old, i believe you have potential to be a strong shinobi so keep that up alright." Kurisu walks further closer to the exit to the classroom"Well i better head off anyhow, Gawa train well in your sword style alright, you are a pure warrior, i know it." Kurisu then departs heading back home to his village.

131 words + 1323 words=1,454 words
[Exit to Docks]

User Image

Aoki Yuka arrives into the academy running through the hall way breathing deeply as she is thinking"Oh my gosh i am late for class." Aoki looks to the classroom numbers as she is going quickly as she can with her black hair just flying through the air. Aoki then quickly reaches the classroom which she opens the door breathing. Due to all the running, her legs are started and with her so focused on breathing she doesn't look down at the ground. She sees a cute looking girl with blonde hair training at a dummy which Aoki figures she would ask her what she should do as its been so long for her to retrain ever since the Hidden Blood Village Civil War. Aoki proceeds to take a few steps towards Izmir without realizing a roll piece of chalk is on the ground which she slips on and tackles Izmir accidentally which Aoki had her eyes closed not knowing if she was going to get hurt. Aoki slowly opens her eyes and sees Izmir is underneath her which she blushes very red. "Oh my gosh--- I am ---so sorry!" Aoki quickly hops off of Izmir like a bunny rabbit that just got scared by a wolf. Aoki is speechless blushing so red specially since she tripped on top of a beautiful women.

222 words  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2018 5:46 am
User Image

spendable words: 1370

As Tokegawa began to train with his sword he sat the man thing say something to him and nodded , he thought to himself looks like he couldn't handle little academy time weakling he thought it was the first day that and he already left,any ways Tokegawa kept on training with his sword cutting the dummy multiplier times from side to side chipping wood out of it rapidly,Tokegawa was learning to cut the dummy swiftly and deep so that he didn't damage his blade in the slightest he blade meant everything to him so if Tokegawa were to loose it or have it break he would go a little psycho and try to kill the person who did that to him,after a brief time of being outside sweating and training by himself he heard a lord thud come from the classroom and he darted there to check on his friend Izzy, as he came into veiw of the classroom door way he enter with his blade draw at the back of the neck of the person who knock Izzy over," No sudden moves or your dead you dare hurt my dear friend like that i should kill you like a pitiful scum you are." Tokegawa would say with a deep tone in his voice like a madman Tokegawa would wait there until they said something,if they make the wrong move he wouldnt hesitate to kill them right there.

241 words  

xl Xero xl

jake23482

Romantic Sex Symbol

17,625 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2018 7:46 am
User Image Mew, one of the fearsome Death Eaters from the Hidden Soul Village of the Hidden Federation of Villages, had arrived at the Academy after some major coaching of how to behave and act among the shinobi. Tuhinga o Mua, as she was known properly by those with access to her files in the higher rankings of her Village, was not a normal kunoichi student at the academy. The silver haired girl had the feeling of something eerie following her wherever she went. It was just part of being one who was a spirit incarnate sent to reap souls of those who had become due their justice and reached their expiration date. Attractive as she was, the voluptuous young female had assumed this body as it was the one provided to the spirit known as the Reaper of Souls. It wasn't so much a choice that the spirit had in mind, but it had learned that it could be used to make people that were due for the 'reaper's scythe' to accept their fate more readily given the fact that it was an angelic presence that awaited them. Though Tuhinga o Mua couldn't care less really whether or not a person was ready for their end, if that was any consequence. Her job was to keep the balance, and so she would do so.

Darkness fell over the Academy as she entered the place for the first time to undergo the graduation tests to prove that the coaching and training she had received at the Hidden Soul Village was proper and worthy of being recognized as a fully fledged kunoichi. The darkness that coated the sky made it seem like a perpetual and endless night had fallen here and the source wouldn't readily be identified as Mew, but could likely be traced by anyone with chakra sight back to Tuhinga o Mua. It was part of being the Reaper of Souls and a Death Eater. Darkness would follow her until the end, and Mew would never see the sunlight ever again. Not unless there was some miraculous jutsu that intervened in this case. As she walked through the court-yard and to the main training grounds were her tests would take place, flowers that blossomed in the sunlight closed their petals and tree's leaves began to turn upward, as if to expect the coming of a morning dew that would not follow. It only seemed to set the ominous tone for the ritual that was to begin.

As Tuhinga o Mua took her spot at the training grounds with the Academy proctors in place, she felt calm. The athletic, young, teen body that the Reaper of Souls had come to inhabit was primed for such activities like jutsu and the manipulation of chakra. One of the proctors spoke out first, "Mew...demonstrate the basic ninjutsu of Henge, Bunshin, and Kawarimi one after the other, three times each in consecutive succession. Failures will not be accepted and you will be drafted into the accelerated program." These were definitive words and spoke with absolution, to the point that Mew's brows furrowed and she gave a firm nod of her head under the dark and starless sky. It was time to get serious and to show them that a mighty reaper was capable of everything they had asked for and more.

As the test started, Mew quickly made the hand signage required for the Henge technique and began to focus her chakra as the soul energy flowed through her and began to mold her shape into that of the exam proctor. Her appearance shifted and warped, until she was a flawless copy of the man who simply appraised her work and nodded as he shouted, "Again!" Mew only readily complied, as she dispelled the Henge technique and assumed the form of her normal silver haired teenaged girl. Her hands once again made the sign required as she steadily focused her chakra along her form and began to assume the proctor's appearance. Assuming the masculine appearance was slightly easier for her, as this was the spirit's true form, and one that Tuhinga o Mua was only intimately familiar. Sculpting the chiseled jaw and the manly chest, as well as replicating his muscles was a simple task. This was only recognized as a second success, and the Reaper was greeted with a loud shout of, "Again!", from the proctor. She then dismissed the jutsu as instructed and this time performed it with rapid success and a flawless execution.

Having moved on from the first jutsu, Mew was now to perform the Bunshin technique. This was not as simple as mimicking an appearance, but relied a lot more on her chakra control. The Death Eater was not at all worried about their chance of success, as to the entity, it was not a chance at all, but more or less an assured victory. "Nothing will restrain me...", she said under gritted teeth as she made the hand sign for the clone technique and began to mold her chakra. She procured one clone of herself, as the non-solid illusion stood in the same pose and followed the Reaper of Souls' every movement. She then dismissed that clone and continued forward with her trials, as she still had to utilize the technique twice more with no faltering in the performance. She, again, crossed her fingers in the sign required for the jutsu and began to focus her energy into the production of a perfect illusory copy of herself.

The manipulation of chakra felt good to Mew, as she worked and performed jutsu for the proctor. It was the discovery of her spirit energy and how it could be molded through this mortal body that made the entity, known as the Reaper of Souls, only realize it had been shorting itself for so long by not inhabiting more bodies capable of becoming kunoichi or shinobi. With access to an arsenal of deadly abilities like Jutsu, reaping souls was certain to be a task of relative ease now. That, and the form it had assumed wasn't completely hideous and fear inspiring to those who beheld it. These were all benefits of life that the spirit was know coming to terms with.

With the completion of the trials of Henge and Bunshin, Tuhinga o Mua still had but one jutsu left to perform and that was the Kawarimi technique, also known as the Substitution Jutsu. This part of the test was going to be a lot more physical and had to deal with her ability to switch places quickly with a nearby log in place of an incoming attack. The proctor jumped into the training arena with Mew and was spinning a rubber kunai around on his finger as he spoke and prepared to deliver the mandate of how this next portion of the exam was to take place. "For this next portion of the exam, I am going to be throwing rubber kunai at you, and you will dodge them, not by physical means. You will instead perform the Kawarimi no Jutsu, or Substitution if you will, to dodge the incoming projectiles. Get hit, and you fail. Do you understand?", he said in stern question as the man awaited confirmation of her affirmation that she was prepared to undergo the hardest task she was certain to face.

Mew was feeling a bit of apprehension in the moment she took before her response. There was a lot to consider and some doubt in the Reaper of Souls' mind as it took a moment to consider precisely the odds of success given the fact that it would be facing an opponent who had more experience inside of a human body. The man was probably also a Chuunin ranked shinobi of his own Village and this meant that her timing would have to be superb if she were to pass this last trial. Then there was the feeling that was gnawing at the back of the spirit's mind. Why would a more skilled ninja be the one lobbing projectiles at her? Was it because this particular proctor had it out for Mew and was looking to make her fail on purpose? It would be a likely trick, and something the entity had to consider for a moment in what seemed like an hour, but was actually less than a minute before her response. There was so much to calculate in that cunning mind that had been reaping the soon to be dead for millennia.

"I am prepared...", Mew answered after the moment of contemplation. If this proctor had every intention of making her fail on purpose, in some effort to put her in her place, then he would be sorely disappointed as she was not going to fail. The reaping of souls was something that could not be allowed to be stopped by some menial and trivial academy ritual that these ninja decided to take part in. This was something that had to be demonstrated in the effort to become recognized as a capable engine of death in this mortal realm. With her acknowledgement and declaration of readiness made apparent, though, Tuhinga o Mua was suddenly put on the spot as the proctor began to eye her carefully, as if to make the suspense of the soon to be incoming projectile throw her off guard. Such a trick was for the weak of will and would have perhaps worked on the girl that the Reaper of Souls was inhabiting if she were actually still the resident soul of this vessel. No, Mew's body was under new management, a much more capable manager in place. So this ruse was folly. The kunai then came whizzing at her suddenly and with a hand sign of the tiger seal, she manipulated her chakra to evade the incoming projectile. Were she once stood was a log that had appeared in a puff of smoke and the kunai bounced harmlessly off of it. That was one success down...

Tuhinga o Mua had to give the instructor some credit, as that attack was sudden and quick, but she had little time to contemplate the success and how well she had executed the technique under threat of failure because the second kunai was already incoming at just the same high speed as the first. "He isn't playing games...Maybe he knows?", she thought to herself as the kunoichi Death Eater then made the seal and once again began the chakra folding process to evade the incoming attack. In a single puff of smoke, Mew was just barely out of the way of the attack as it bounced off the log again. This effort was actually causing the mortal body that the Reaper of Souls was inhabiting to break a sweat and begin to perspire from the use of the spirit energy so quickly. Tuhinga o Mua had not had enough time to actually practice rapid succession of chakra folding in this manner, so the chances of success were looking slimmer and a lot less likely now. Still, they had to succeed if they were to proceed with the future of reaping souls and keeping the balance between the living and the dead. The third kunai was following up on her new location now, and she did not have much time to think in that moment. It was sink or swim, dance or die, pass or fail now... "He totally knows what I am...", she grumbled internally as she mentally cursed this man for producing such a hard exam. Her hands made the sign and she once again began folding her chakra at a rapid rate to switch with the log for the final time. In that moment during the switch, she felt the wind off the projectile as it struck the log and came centimeters from stalling her career as a kunoichi of the Hidden Soul Village.

With the completion of the exam for testing out of the Academy completed, Tuhinga o Mua proceeded to rest for a little bit before going before the heads of the facility to collect her Hidden Soul headband and ninja registration paperwork. She wanted to appear calm and level before them so as to represent not only her Village, but herself, with the highest regard and esteem for producing extremely talent ninja. A minor Village was not going to be looked down upon for the lack of any real leadership or major country they looked after, no. This was Mew's home and with her head held high, she was coming home. She then acquired the required items from the heads of the academy and departed with their blessings, though not before spotting a slightly disgruntled proctor who simply waved at her as she passed by him on her way out of the Academy grounds. She knew well that his pride had been injured, but if that was all, she couldn't honestly care too much about the self-induced mental pain he must be enduring as he had to watch her leave with the highest honor afforded to Academy students. Their graduation status into Genin shinobi and kunoichi. He was likely to suffer many more slights to his pride if he continued down that path, and with Mew's departure from the Academy...the darkness over the place was suddenly lifted as quickly as it had appeared.

Quote:
WIP: 2225

Learned::
Henge no Jutsu [300]
Bunshin no Jutsu [300]
Art of Substitution [400]
Tree Climbing [600]
Water Walking [600]

- Left the Academy

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2018 9:16 am
User Image Izmir continued training and memorizing various anatomy locations, and the functions of said locations. At least she had a little break from this mess. She looked up to see where her classmates were at and what they were up to. Kurisu would speak his goodbyes before leaving off to what she guessed was his home. She would wave her farewells to him. Both of the guys were off training. Of course that was little surprise to her. It was then that she would turn, just in time to see a girl slipping on something. She was falling in her direction! It was like a slow motion train wreck, one that she was just stuck watching. There wasn't enough time to react. It wasn't like she would just move out of the way, but at least she could try to catch the unlucky girl. Closing her eyes, she would brace for the worst. Letting out a small cry upon impact she would hit the wooden floor with intensity to knock the wind out of her. Within moments she would open her eyes to find a raven haired girl on top of her. A bright blush would form upon her cheeks while she was face to face with her. She was beautiful, and she was not completely sure if the blush was from embarrassment. The unlucky stranger would hop off of her and quickly apologize. Izmir would begin to sit up when Gawa would apparently hear the commotion and move over. He would threaten the unlucky girl causing her to believe that he did not hear or see everything. "It was an accident, and she apologized. It's no big deal." she would speak softly. "Are you okay?" she would ask the unlucky girl. It was then she would hold her hand up in the direction of Gawa, requesting to be helped to her feet.

Word Count: 312 +1,416 = 1,728

Lavender Wishes

Clever Trickster

KibitzRajas

Fluffy Swapper

4,925 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2018 5:12 pm
User Image

Aoki Yuka froze a bit as the man who she doesn't know pulled his sword on her. Completely understandable due to that she tripped and fell on the man's friend is what it seems. The women Izmir stands up for her and tells her friend that everything is ok, it was a accident which Aoki nods very quickly in response to it without hesitation. "Yes i am fine, i just was running all the way here which quite tired me so much i didn't pay attention to the piece of chalk on the floor. I thought for sure i missed class and if i did, i am quite ashamed." Aoki Yuka gets up with her dress moving with her as the sun would shine on her giving her a beautiful shine like she is a diamond. Aoki brushes herself off and would of given her a hand but she already sees she is reaching for the male next to her. Aoki waves he arms to her side and puts them behind her back with a smile"My name is Aoki Yuka what is yours?" Aoki asked Izmir with a smile as Aoki is looking Izmir over, she has very beautiful crimson eyes, including the very elegant like blonde hair she has. Aoki blushes even more but she sways it off as she focuses and talks about her village"Well where i come from is very confusing to many because they will ask why a occurrence of a sort happened no kidding." Aoki said with a smile keeping her smile going but behind it, its truly sadness. Aoki's eyes stay happy for sure together with her smile trying to hide the sadness. Aoki is searching for her sister, Ayuzawa Yuka, its been many years since they were separated on that one snowy night. Aoki Yuka is a Hidden Snow Village shinobi but her birth place is the Hidden Blood Village, the place where she was fated to meet her most favorite person, Ayuzawa Yuka. She remembers her parents who are really Ayuzawa's parents but they took her in happily and treating her equal level to Ayuzawa like she is a blood related daughter. She remembers every night, Ayuzawa would tuck her in and tell her the great stories their parents have done as shinobi which would excite Aoki. Aoki misses Ayuzawa greatly but she had heard long ago many vampires were lost in the civil war conflict, she even heard rumors it was possible her sister was killed in the conflict. Aoki didn't want to believe that and wishes to seek out her sister's last location.

433 words + 222 words= 655 words  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2018 5:21 pm
User Image

spendable words: 1540

Tokegawa stopped as Izzy said it was just an accident, he withdrew is sword and gave the girl an look then went back to Izyy and pulled her up checking her head making sure she is okay Tokegawa was worried about Izzy sense she seemed like that wind was knock out of her,"Are you okay Izzy, let me check your head to see if you got a bump or bleeding potentially." Tokegawa would say to her as he moved around her checking her head making sure she was okay Tokegawa would then look at the other female and stare her down ," You should watch what your doing you could have seriously hurt my friend here your lucky she sparred your life," Tokegawa would said in a rude tone he didn't like how she was super late he felt as if she was irresponsible and couldn't be on time to class any ways tokegawa would stand next to Izzy and wait for Izzy to say something to him or her.

170 words  

xl Xero xl

Lavender Wishes

Clever Trickster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2018 6:14 pm
User Image Izmir would gladly accept the help off of the floor. Once to her feet once more, Gawa would look over her cranial region checking for blood or injuries. "I'm fine.." the young woman would protest in a child like tone. The unlucky girl would share her misfortune of running late for class. It was a common thing, after all she had suffered the same lack of time management earlier. It would seem that a piece of chalk was responsible for the collision. The girl would introduce herself, and ask for her name as well. "Izmir." she would reply simply. The girl would continue on about where she was from although Izmir was not able to quit keep up with what she was trying to get at. It was then that Gawa would continue to scold Aoki about the whole incident even stating that Izmir saved her life. "Oh stop. You're going to scare her to death." she would state in a matter of fact tone. "Either way its nice to meet you Aoki.. just be careful kay?" she would say in a more playful tone. "I'm gonna go home. My parents probably can't wait to hear all about my fun times at academy." she would say with a little shrug. Before leaving, she would turn to her new close friend Gawa and give him a little fist bump to his shoulder. "Can you turn the whole murder thing down a notch or two?" she tease him. With a quick wave she was one her out, but not before picking up the responsible pieces of broken chalk and throwing them away.

Word Count: 270 + 1,728 = 1,998
Cashing out: 98 words leftover
Exiting Academy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2018 1:14 pm
User Image

Aoki Yuka hears Izmir tell her name with a smile across her face. Aoki Yuka thought about everything including her protective friend Gawa. Though Aoki Yuka did appeicate Izmir defending her and telling her friend to turn down the murder in a notch in a very playful way. "Yeah ill be careful, i am glad to meet you Izmir, i hope i catch you around." Aoki watches Izmir leave saying she must return home as her parents may want to hear about her fun times here in the Academy after all. Aoki though believes she will see Izmir again though at this point, she figures she go back to training anyhow. She didn't know what words to say to Gawa due to the fact Aoki could of caused harm to his friend Izmir. Aoki goes to a desk to study a bit more before she would leave the classroom herself. She has many things to do ahead and some point she wants to meet up with Izmir, the first place she is thinking about returning to is the Hidden Blood Village. That would be the last known location of her sister and she hopes the rumors of her sister's death is just nothing but lies.

205 words+ 655= 860 words  

KibitzRajas

Fluffy Swapper

4,925 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

xl Xero xl

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2018 5:45 pm
User Image