Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto : Rise of the Shinobi

Back to Guilds

A semi-canon Naruto based guild with a splash of many things mixed in. 

Tags: Naruto, Ninja, Non Canon, Role Play, Rping 

Reply Archives
~The Shinobi Academy~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shikamettsura

Dapper Millionaire

4,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:33 pm

Combat Phrase: "You sealed your fate when you said your name."
Mood: Challenged [from opponent]; Playful [from skimpy dressed opponent]; Bound [from Curse, from Demon]
Condition: Physical [Perfect]; Sight [Inactive]; Hearing [Inactive]; Taste [Inactive]; Touch [Inactive]; Smell [Inactive]; Curse [Excellent]
Location/Availability: Academy:: Unavailable.
Current Theme: "Antissa" by Two Steps From Hell

"If you're going to die, Crest, then give me your soul already. No point in me sticking around." A small girl with the head of a Black Metal Centipede crowning her would yawn loudly. Her glowing red eyes would seem to dance about along with her head as she follows two women with her eyes. She crosses one Black Metal covered leg over the other, running one hand on the rock she's resting atop of and another on one knee. Beside her stands a finely dressed gentleman. He's dark of skin and dark of clothing. Normally he'd wear a more bikeresque look to him but his hair was even slicked back. What the occasion for that was still remained a mystery. Both his eyes and the centipede girl's were focused on one person in particular at this point but soon drift between that woman and another.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Don't insult me, Demon. I won't be done in by this girl!" The two females repel apart as the one that had spoken finally draws her katana from its battered, gold and black sheathe. The edge is dull and it would be a miracle if it managed to remain intact after being fully drawn out. Her eyes reflect the blades' color, taking on a silver tint to them, as her similarly colored hair flaps in and out of her face. Was it time for another trim already? That's right! The last time she cut her hair was--. She would be snatched out of thought when the other female would swing at her with her fist and then swipe at her with her hand positioned like a dagger. All the while her breasts would bounce all sorts of ways making it hard for the silver woman to counter offensively. Not to mention how she was wearing the most revealing outfit ever! Still, she wasn't one to be taken in by lust. The silver haired female would narrowly dodge the strikes, knocking the last one off course in order to do so without injury, and then is forced back from her opponent. She is forced across the ground, her wooden sandals splintering apart at the force until she comes to rest in front of the rock where the child rested and the man stood beside.

One hand would be on her knee and the other would be wrapped around the hilt of her katana piercing the ground. The trail of the blade was impressive for its weakened state; perhaps too impressive. Still, her opponent seemed to mind it little. "Excuse me if I bored you enough to where you had to start talking to yourself. If you want to say something--." No one would be seen on the rock behind the woman called Crest, at least in her opponent's eyes. The silver female could still see and hear them clearly. Moreso now that she was right in front of the rock. "--then it should be something involving you begging for your life--!" Crest laughs, cutting off the dark haired female. Clenching her weapon in her grasp she would express that she had no such desire to submit. She wasn't bored and she certainly wasn't about to beg for her life. With that, it was time for her to actually start fighting. She would draw off her floral obi of pinks, reds, and yellows. This would also cause her black skirt with white frill around the bottom to no longer be held up and drop to the ground. Her obi would soon follow, leaving her in little more than wraps around her breasts, a white fundoshi for underpants, and wraps on her ankles and feet.

Her obi was discarded with her skirt, her sandals were broken, and even the ribbon she had tying her hair back disappeared some time before they changed fight locations. The dark skinned male would watch this and only vaguely seem interested. As it stood, the opponent was still the hotter of the two of them. Not that it mattered to him. He wasn't in full demon form so he could resist his more primitive urges. That didn't mean he wasn't looking because that was why he was interested in the current events. It just meant that that's all he planned to do at the moment. "What are you doing?! Put your clothes back on you indecent woman!" For her opponent to say that, Crest certainly was showing her more promiscuous side. Since the other female was heavily revealing herself. Her shinobi dress was too small, forcing her to have to hike it up to allow for her large breasts to be able to comfortably rest in the fabric. What seemed to have been a white obi, tied in the back to form a bow, was now gone along with the red and white trails she had with it. Without the obi her clothes moved around significantly, occasionally allowing things to just barely be visible with the right wind--a wind that never seemed to come but still. At one of the other fighting locations, she'd lost her shoes but seemed to maneuver better without them.

The only other things that she had on her person was a few dozen fans strapped across her body, which she'd yet to use. Her hair was tied in an upward ponytail but now is down along her back. "You're hardly one to talk," Crest comments. This prompts the female to inform her that she was insolent and that she needed to be taught a lesson. So she would give a small portion of her name, probably her first name, in order to raise the bar in the fight. Her name is--. "Mai. Not the most impacting name but who's judging here? Normally I would give my nickname of Crest. But seeing as the Demon has lost faith, I'm afraid I'll have to be introduced as Crescendo. It was fun fighting with you, Mai." Her opponent would say something only for the ground to take on a black, smoky color. It would seem to shift much like smoke but something about it looked more solid. Was it Black Sand? No. But it wasn't any less dangerous when coming in contact with it. "Black Metal..." After stating this everything grows blurry and then there's a loud shriek. High above in the trees birds cry out before shooting out of the scarcely covered trees and flying away.

Roleplay Character(s): Crescendo [Metaru]
Total/Current Chakra: 2,300/2,300
Training: The Academy
- Henge no Jutsu: 300 Skill Points
- Bushin no Jutsu: 300 Skill Points
- Art of Substitution: 400 Skill Points
- Tree Climbing: 600 Skill Points
- Water Walking: 600 Skill Points

- Chakra Molding: 500 Skill Points
- Leaf Concentration: 500 Skill Points
- Shuriken/ Kunai Target Practice: 200 Skill Points
- Weight Lifting: 300 Skill Points
- Weight Running: 300 Skill Points
- Dummy Fighting: 200 Skill Points
- Sparing: 300 Skill Points
- Meditating: 300 Skill Points

- Xiato, The Pandora Dragon [Basic]: 1,000 Skill Points
- Komage [Advanced]: 3,000 Skill Points
Current Words: 1,073
Total Words: 0

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 5:00 pm
User Image
I don't understand. I don't understand. I don't understand... How did I get here? I don't know. I don't know. I don't know... Why am I here? I don't see. I don't see. I don't see... Where is everyone? Am I alone? Who am I? What am I? Every memory that I've ever had is of other people's worst experiences. Sometimes they aren't that bad. Sometimes I experience someone getting something truly sought after. Other times I'm there when a lover is found cheating. Then other times I'm there when there's nothing. Pitch black. No warm and no cold. No air to breathe and no air to need. Sometimes there's nothing. Why don't I remember anything about me? I look around, wondering if this just might be another memory of someone else's. But I find that nothing is happening. Everything's wet. Did it rain? My vision shifts to the sky and soon everything is blurry. I blink, clearing my vision, only for it to get blurred again. I look from the sky at the ground, the liquid that had dropped into my eyes running down my cheeks. It's weird, watching those rings on the ground. The rings that come from raindrops falling and hitting water. The black ground and the clear water... it's weird.

I get up only to collapse to the ground. I thought about getting up so I did... but I can't stay up. I don't know how to do it myself... Am I myself? I look at my hands and then at my body. I'm naked. But... I'm not the normal naked. Where are all the protrusions? Girls have theirs. Boys have theirs. But I have none. Finally I remember how standing is done from memories and then how walking is performed. I hug my body. It's cold. Where am I? Where is this? Where is everyone? Who am I? What am I?

People yammer on about useless, unimportant things as I just sit and watch all of them everyday. Everything they say matters little to me. Many of them are irrelevant to me but useful. So I sit and listen to their senseless complaining regarding life. That girl thinks another girl wants her boyfriend. Another girl thinks that a boy will become a Genin before her because she's female. A boy assumes because he's not in the top of the class no girl wants him. What most would call attractive twin boys are concerned that they will be separated when it comes time to be a part of a cell. To the girls I am Kana. To the boys I am Kana. To the animals I am Kana. I am neither male nor female and carry no downside in relation to that. I advise people without gender based rancor. The girl that is insecure enough to assume someone wants her boyfriend I tell to confront the boy; knowing full well that the moment after she will seek him out only to find him in the back of the school with his pants around his ankles. To the boyfriend I told to hide behind the school where he first met the girlfriend. She wouldn't remember the place they first met. And to the girl he was messing with, I told her that if she did her job then I would reward her with a kiss. I don't care for sexual things even in the male form she is interested in, but others do.

So if it is what they want then I will do my best to oblige or find a way around it. Given that the girlfriend is a skilled fighter and fellow psychopath when enraged, a fact that I left out for the girl who pines for me, I won't have to do anything to pay the girl. She won't be long for this world and I wasn't about to see her before her time ran out. To the girl who feared she would not pass before a less skilled male classmate, I told her to bide her time. She was of great use to me so I didn't want her tainted... yet. To the boy seeking advancement, I told him to seduce a female instructor and thus he is on his way to passing. To the teacher I slipped a drug that would make her overly excited but would only last for short periods. I would always send the boy around those times. The boy distracts the teacher and leaves me a free period every few days before having to head to the noon lecture. Once the year ends and I am no longer in her class, I will continue to use the boy. When the time comes he is no longer useful, he is about to graduate, or the aforementioned female is at her limit with his snaking through school, then I will initiate the Fowl Plan.

For the boy that thinks girl's only like smart shinobi, he's my back up for the boy sleeping with the teacher. His self esteem has to be low or it won't work. I sent a rumor out secretly that he thought young girls were immature and lacked any real sex appeal. That only older women interested him and that was all. I constantly urge him to try and meet new people. That way he continues to be beaten down until he is desperate enough to have a relationship with a female teacher. With the twins... I haven't done anything to them. So far I've just allowed them to be since I have no use for them at the present and they are somewhat interesting to me. Of all of the people that trouble me with their pointless chatter, the twins and the smart girl are the only ones that I put effort into talking to. The rest I just create a scenario where, once I'm bored, I leave the conversation. Most often it's when Kana is called by Kana. To the girls I am Kana. To the boys I am Kana. To the animals I am Kana. But what form is that Kana? What nature is that Kana? What story does that Kana have? This year I am Kana. People assume that because they see a male and female version of me that I have a twin.

They believe that when I say that the other form is Kana that we have the same name to confuse people. By it's sounding, Kana can be used for either gender really, so it's reasonable for them to make that assumption. But there's only one of me. There is never another of me in one place at one time. Does that not raise any flags? The male twins know me as the female Kana closest and the girl knows me as the male Kana closest. I interact in whatever form suits me for that day. I do not parade around pretending to be the two people they assume me to be. They assume that I am different people. I do not pretend. I am a liar, but I tend not to lie as much when it comes to who I am. Who knows when I might change again? After the school day ends after many instances where humans come to me regarding their problems or to hold random conversations, I head to a bench near the park in town. I just stand and stare at it, braiding and then unbraiding a handful of hair. I am Kana. I am currently in my female form. My hair and eyes are black. I have no parents. I have no blood siblings. I am not a human. I am not a girl. And I was born on that bench right there.

User ImageUser Image

Memorandum: "I am who you think I am. I'm not who you think I am. I am who you think I'm not. I'm not who you think I am."
Mood: Confused [from various things]; Evil [from treachery]; Greedy [from practice]; Non Descriptive [from playing narrator]
Condition: Physical [Perfect]; Soul Weapon [Perfect]; Link [Inoperable]
Current Theme: "Lost in the Echo" by Linkin Park

Roleplay Character(s): Kana [Death Swallower]

- Issun [Basic]: 1,000 Skill Points
- Babs the Shy Bunny of the South [Advanced]: 3,000 Skill Points
Current Words: 1,289

Shikamettsura

Dapper Millionaire

4,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Shikamettsura

Dapper Millionaire

4,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 6:54 pm
User Image

Possible last words?: "I'd journey to Hidden Leaf a few days out of the year just for this ramen."
Mood: Fulfilled [from meeting a need]; Unfulfilled [from unfulfilled needs]; Entertained [from story]; Delighted [from ramen]; Inspired [from lone sucker]
Condition: Mental [Perfect]; Physical [Excellent]; Vector Control [Inactive]; Barrier [Inactive]
Location/Availability: Academy:: Available. Will respond the post following my next.
Current Theme: "Nara" by E.S. Posthumus

User Image

xxxxxArchanam sits down heavily on the barstool of a local ramen shop. He'd come to this particular one at least once a week since he started attending the Academy in Hidden Leaf and thoroughly enjoyed one dish in particular. He opens his mouth to give the order to the passing chef only to notice a bowl being placed in front of him. The teen nearly grins at this and thanks the man as he walks away. Without a moments hesitation, Archanam would draw a set of chopsticks from the container they are placed in on the table. He would carefully pull the pieces of wood apart, being certain to split them cleanly down the middle, and then would clap his hands together. As if cleansing the air with that action he would draw breath and then release it gradually. All the while he would position his eating utensils until the tips are just touching the broth. On the table, far outside the splatter range of the soup, would be the book he had been reading. It would not have the normal cover that came with hardback books; it would be missing. The only indication of what the book is is the name along its binding. However, that would be hard to decipher given the poor condition of the item.

xxxFor someone who seemed to value reading that object over paying attention in class, he sure didn't treat it well. "Another, please." Archanam would gesture for the chef who also served as the server. Noticing this the man would give a cheerful 'sure thing' before taking his bowl from the table. A single azure eye drifting about would fall on what looked to be a sucker on the ground. The young man was curious about the object but not enough to make the effort to pick it up to examine it more thoroughly. He couldn't so easily bend down on the stool and pick it up. It was a much more lengthy and strenuous process. He would take a hand to adjust his cane against his chair and then to run across the sword on his left side. Once doing so he would turn his attention to the chef who would set down Archanam's second helping. After thanking the man he would raise his chopsticks from the holder he had set them on after finishing his bowl and then begin eating once again. As he would he would think about the lollipop on the floor. Who had dropped it? Why had it not been cleaned up? Did the fact that it was green mean that it might be sour apple flavored; green apple flavored; lime flavored?

xxxIt took less than this to get his mind going so it was only a matter of time before a story would unravel from the image of the candy in his head. After sliding a red pepper slice into his mouth the story would begin. The images have shaky lining and a lot of coloring outside of boundaries to show that it isn't a full story. A mother and child enter the shop and place their order. The child rests on her mother's lap and clutches a sucker tightly in her grip. The setting? The same as now. Dead leaves racing across the grayscale pavement. The buildings crafted more recently at the hands of a skilled mason or volunteering, but passionate laborer. The aged wood of the recently restored ramen shop. The yellow and orange tapestry serving as the door. There are several stools and they are all spaced decently apart. It is clean and warm in feel as well as look. The colors are reminiscent of a cabin with a fireplace burning with the glow of the lanterns, the reds and greens of the wood table, the tans and browns of the stools. The silver of the kitchen only promotes the idea that the shop is a food one. Smoke seeping from the chimney pipe cap. The look is all the same. The child is warned that if she eats the sucker then she cannot get extra beef in her ramen.

xxxReluctantly the small girl would look at her candy and then her mother. Only when the dish arrives and is set before the child would she open her hands, releasing the sucker, and beg for her mother to give her something to eat with. The green would rest on the gray as the treat would fall onto the ground. Once done and their debt to the chef paid they would leave, abandoning the lollipop the girl had all but forgotten. Archanam would blink slowly, looking down at the sweet treat once again, before reaching into his pocket. He would set his payment on the counter, having fulfilled his need for food, and then gather his things to leave. The sucker interested him but it served little more than a catalyst for a story about how it came to rest under the counter. So he wouldn't state that it was there and he would not pick it up. He would instead walk about, his cane and left leg sweeping forward in time, heading to a new destination that might serve to fulfill another need.

User Image
User Image

❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖

Roleplay Character(s): Archanam [Circe]

- Shuriken/Kunai Target Practice: 200 Skill Points

- Myū [Basic]: 1,000 Skill Points
- Fai Ryu [Advanced]: 3,000 Skill Points
Current Words: 870
Total Words: 2,693

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:41 pm
User Image

Possible last words?: "Social, sleep, and fun. The day is still young. Perhaps I can achieve all three?"
Mood: Bothered [from female wiles]; Controlling [from intimate encounter]; Unfulfilled [from need]; Delighted [from ramen, from potential instantaneous need fulfilling]
Condition: Mental [Excellent]; Physical [Excellent]; Vector Control [Inactive]; Barrier [Inactive]
Location/Availability: Academy:: Available. Will respond the post following my next.
Current Theme: "Nara" by E.S. Posthumus

User Image

xxxxx"You've followed me? Even here? I can't seem to be rid of you. Are you that keen on assaulting me with your eyes?" Showing his more crude side, Archanam would stand on the same path he had taken to visit the ramen shop. Instead of the long trail being a suitable place for a long walk to plot his next move, it has turned into another instance where he must reject this woman. A dark haired female with tan skin seemed to be standing with her hands on her hips. Her lips are punched outward and her eyes are dazed. For some reason she'd changed from the normal Academy teacher attire to a lacy number. The front is fairly plain, accented only by flower designs in random areas and the prominent pearl necklace around her neck. The dress is long and flows across the ground. It will get dirty that way. A waste even if only there to lure the eyes beneath its fabric and to the barren body beneath. She turns about once and he examines how the dress is designed in the back. Lacey from the shoulders down to the near bottom of her back, pulled towards the center to accentuate her figure. The back is then the same as the front minus a slit that finally reveals itself up her thigh when she shifts back to face him.

xxxHer hair is tucked into a ponytail and her curls are slipped over one shoulder. He watches her silver hoops rotate around over her neck before growing still. She would ask him if he's having fun and he would shake his head casually. He would be if she would stop stalking him, is all he could think. "Then how about I show you a good time? I'll give you what you're missing. How about it?" He replies 'no' quickly before realizing fun was a need that required meeting. And if she could show him a good time then that might fulfill his need for social interaction as well. He only needed a little more and he assumed that was all she would give him at any rate. Archanam would sigh before asking her what she wants finally. "I want you, Archanam. I want to see what a Circe boy can show me with his magics."

xxx"Magics, ka? Does she think me to be some sort of mage? A whimsical magician who can turn water into alcohol and alcohol into unicorn tears?" Based on his words and sentence structure, it was clear that she was bothering him. "As you've wasted my time twice now, I hope that you won't disappoint when you finally get what you've been asking for. For your sake, I hope that you will fulfill your end of achieving well above average levels of fun." Rushing the process he would walk towards the older woman. Her eyes would fall on his form and then his cane. She would ask if he would even be able to perform and the Circe would respond, "This form of social interaction is boring. Save your pillow talk for when it counts. The objective is achieving fun. So shall we, Arlquina?" He wasn't the one to be the judge of his performance so he wouldn't bother speaking on it. He'd done similar things before and was certain that he wasn't bad at what he did. Albeit it was when he wasn't in his current state but nothing changed to hinder him. She would lead him up the hill part of the way, down a path to the left, round a few bends, and then walk a ways before reaching her home in the forest of Hidden Leaf.

xxxOr at least, it looked like it was her home. Once they were on the porch she seemed to easily locate a spare key. It was hidden in a plant. Archanam couldn't recall how many tales involved keys in plants but it was enough to make him wonder if he would have any fun with this woman. She would lead him inside, not allowing him to have a chance to look at anything, before she would throw herself at him. He would stand and allow her to force herself on him with rough kisses and forced groans before shoving her away from him with his hand clutching his book. "Shower." He would stare at her disheveled form before fixing his own clothing from when she attacked him. He would run his thumb over his mouth, wiping away pink lipstick and alcohol scented saliva, as she would do as requested. She would promise to be quick and give pointless sexual remarks before finally moving to the stairs and going up them. The Circe would examine his surroundings now, taking in the full setting where he would raise two needs simultaneously.

User Image
User Image

Current Words: 804 * 2
Total Words: 3,563

Shikamettsura

Dapper Millionaire

4,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Shikamettsura

Dapper Millionaire

4,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:23 pm

Combat Phrase: "Black Metal!"
Mood: Bound [from Curse, from Demon]; Exhausted [from using power carelessly]
Condition: Physical [Good]; Sight [Inactive]; Hearing [Inactive]; Taste [Inactive]; Touch [Inactive]; Smell [Inactive]; Curse [Perfect]
Current Theme: "Nara" by Two Steps From Hell heart

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"Don't insult me, Demon. I won't be done in by this girl!" The Demon would hear Crescendo's words and scoff. This woman was beginning to let her cockiness show again. Perhaps just when she needed it, the centipede crowned girl would relinquish Crescendo of her power and lead to her death? Irritated with her situation, the child like female would remind herself that she couldn't do that. She still needed to see what other things the silver maiden had to offer. That was, after all, the only reason she was still around. Once a soul has been contracted, there is no real need to stick around the one granted power. Lowering her head and shifting it to one side she would gaze out of the corner of her eye at the two fighting women. She would ask the man beside her if he thought her contractor would win or if she would die but he would not weigh in. That meant he either could not tell or that was the last thing on his mind. Feeling the desire to do so she would attempt to examine the man's body only to sense something coming at her. She would turn her head fully to see a spray of wood flying directly at her. She would not move as the bits would fly into her eye and various locations on her face and chest.

Rather than be pinned in her form, they would fall back and away from her, having come in contact with something stronger than their construction. Some pieces would even break further. "I guess it's my own fault for assuming she could control the battle location this time either. I am beginning to think you are trying to kill me with so many things attempting to impale me." The man beside her would murmur something and she would laugh. "I was playing along, mini demon. Of course something like that wouldn't have any effect on me even if I couldn't anticipate it. I'm a Demon, not like you and your lot. I am not easily killed." She would trail her hand down her leg before noticing Crescendo removing her obi. And from there the rest of what was left of her clothing is gone leaving her in a scarce amount of attire. "Even a Demon like me has some level of modesty. Why not add to your wardrobe rather than take away? You're a weapon user. You shouldn't be so bare." Not that it mattered. Crescendo was naked. There was no changing that at present. So she was mostly just complaining for nothing. "Black Metal..." the Metaru would say before the Demon's eyes glow brighter and the area fully takes on the gaseous black color.

Her contractor was basically demanding her power spiral out of control with the intensity she called upon it. Black Metal was the power of the Demon primarily. It is an ability ideally used by metal users since it relies on the ability to manipulate metal internally for external use. While it's basic function is to enhance manipulation of metal to a wider scale, it is also used for many other things. A figure clad in black armor would stand with glowing red eyes and a gaping mouth full of rows of black spikes for teeth. Red liquid runs from its mouth and other openings in the armor before solidifying. The substance glows before blackening. Some parts of the armor fall away as a black trail is seen guided by the groove Crescendo's katana had made. The trail snakes onward until a spiked structure is seen where Mai had been. The formation of Black Metal would seem to fall away to reveal what appeared to be Mai's form composed entirely of metal that is black as night. The Demon would grin a moment before stating, "Seems like she got away. That's a good thing because you haven't mastered that power yet. Your body is rejecting it already." The Black Metal would shatter into black particles before turning into dust.

The dust would fall to the ground and soon mesh with the earth. Crescendo's body would soon be visible where the armor had been before falling to the ground. "That was impressive but stupid," the dark skinned male would comment as the Demon would shrug. She would request he retrieve the Metaru and return to their rendezvous location. She would meet them there after taking care of some business. The girl would then stand from the rock which would shift until revealing it to have been the upper portion of a large centipede composed of rock. She would force the beast to rise more from the ground before she and it would sink into the ground and disappear. Her contractor was a fool but even at this level she somehow managed to call upon the power of Black Metal to do all of that. Certainly there was much more to gain than her soul. Far more.

Roleplay Character(s): Crescendo [Metaru]

- 'Fluffy' the Mimic [Basic]: 1,000 Skill Points
- Udah [Advanced]: 3,000 Skill Points
Current Words: 830
Total Words: 1,073

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:50 pm
User Image
Rune Fuka

With our eyes wide open
We'll fight 'til we're broken
We rise and fall

"Really?" Rune wasn't impressed. A little surprised, but not impressed. The blackboard simply listed various jutsu. Simple jutsu required to leave the academy. The teacher was out on a lunch break. All he- presumably the teacher was male, the handwriting looked sloppy and rushed- had to show for it was a few jutsu. Incredibly basic jutsu. This left two ways for Rune to go about his time here. He could, A, learn one jutsu and leave the academy with a headband and no teacher, or, B, try learning as many as possible before the teacher got back and continue the rest of them with the teacher. Both were teacher-less. Good.

Rune played both scenarios out in his head. He did it quickly since taking up too much time would lead to option B. It didn't take long to choose. A it was. "They can't make me put up with some stupid teacher," Rune muttered, irritated. If he was going to choose just one jutsu, he had to be smart about it. Making a clone was very important indeed. Oh, but there were plenty, maybe hundreds, of variations of the jutsu he could easily pick up. Henge no jutsu was stupid. He wouldn't need a disguise to manipulate anyone. Art of substitution? Useful, but a variation was undoubtedly out there. If not, there still was the clone thing. Tree walking was a good one. Except you could climb a tree or higher without it, or manipulate an element and skip the tree altogether. Water wouldn't be nice for getting higher than the tree since you can't count on a water source being right next to a tree. But if he could still some earth chakra, he could easily manipulate the earth and do the same thing he would if he climbed the tree. With less chakra use, probably. This left the water walking jutsu. There were variations, but none were water-related. Magma-walking, yeah. Walking on air, probably. But water was the most common and he wasn't big on swimming. "Water-walking it is, then."

Rune did his stretching routine. Hands in front, knuckles cracking. Hands above his head, cracking the last of them. Rolling to his toes to reach for the sky. Rolling his head all around to crack his neck. Putting his hands on his back and pushing, cracking that too. Grabbing each leg in turn and pulling it behind him. Quad stretches always felt nice, but his balance when standing on his left leg was poor, so he pulled on his ear to help himself out. After that, he rolled his shoulders. It felt nice being stretched out.

"Time to get down to business," Rune talked himself up. He didn't need motivation, but it always felt nice. No one was around to judge him on his own pep talk. He suddenly felt like face-palming. He did all that inside the classroom where there was no water. He internally cursed himself, the word 'idiot' making a steady appearance. He sighed again and looked for an indoor swimming pool. Surely the academy must have one. They had to practice somewhere, right? He eventually found what he was looking for. He opened the door without thinking, but was saved by no one being inside. He'd hate to explain that he was doing this all without a teacher. It might be against the rules. Wait, were there rules? "Of course not," he assured himself.

He walked over to the shallow end of the pool. The water was still, but light from the nearby windows gave it depth and made it look alive. He loved the serenity water offered. It was such a wonderful gift to the world. So clear and clean and useful and graceful and beautiful and powerful. Rune eventually drifted out of his dream-like state. He must have been staring at the water for a couple of minutes. Usually he'd scold himself for getting off-task, but water was a big part of him, his life, and his clan. He could never be mad for enjoying its wonderful qualities. Nevertheless, his poetic thoughts turned to serious ones about training. He lifted his left foot to take off his shoes, but realized he wouldn't be swimming. Just walking on water. He closed his eyes and tried to focus on the chakra inside of him. He controlled it just as much as the life force controlled him. It was easily moved, especially for those of his clan. He could alter it in a second to a completely different pattern and style. It was fluid chakra right now, but he could change it to wind chakra at will and cause it to turn choppy and demanding. Of course, he'd need to steal some from someone with wind-natured chakra.

He forced his chakra to pool at his feet. He was a little to pushy about it and suddenly he felt a little light-headed. He slowly forced some chakra upwards, his blood following. He nodded to himself, a small confidence boost. He was definitely afraid of failure. He glanced down, seeing the chakra materialize over his feet. He heard the swishing of it and smiled. He took a step closer to the edge. The movement of his chakra was causing small waves to appear in the water closest to him. He took another step, inhaling as deep as possible. His right foot settled on the water. Waves echoed off his foot, reacting to it and the chakra's presence. He slowly put weight on it, watching the water shift a little before holding steady, and let his left foot drift onto the water. He stood there for a few moments, marveling at the water again. Eventually he took another shaky step on the water. He took another and another and was soon a few feet out. He put his hands on his hips, grinning like an idiot at his accomplishment. He was going to make his way back when he realized that he totally forgot to take off his clothes in case he failed. The thought made him imagine falling in and having drenched clothes. He lost his focus and fell into the pool with a *ahem* manly scream.

He flailed underwater as his butt dipped below his feet. Eventually he positioned himself so his feet brushed the floor and he launched himself upwards, gasping when he broke the surface. He managed to keep himself up, eventually opening his eyes. He was still breathing heavy and his heart was beating quickly. He wasn't used to suddenly being dropped in water. Who was? He swam over to the shallow end, lifting himself out of the pool slowly. He got up to his feet and shook his hair like a dog. The water was in discord, waves coming off from all directions. He watched as it settled for a while before slow clapping erupted from behind him. His heart jolted to attention as he turned, seeing some adult guy approaching him. His heart started to settle at the sight of a rain village headband. Wait? Were there two of them? Before he could ask any questions, the man patted his shoulder. He said some short 'congratulation' speech and explained that he'd been watching for quiet a while. Rune couldn't find any words, and it didn't change when the man handed him a headband. Only when the man left did he find them. "Thank you," he said slowly. He glanced at the metal in his hand, four vertical lines proved he was a member of his village. A genin.

He walked out of the academy, a look of wonderment on his face. "Thank you."

With our eyes wide open
We'll fight 'til we're broken
We rise and fall

OOC:
Word Count: 1272 (- 600)
Total (unused) words: 1344 (x2?)
Jutsu used/learned: Water Walking (600)

Erin winter

Beloved Prophet

KronicDragoon

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:16 am
User Image

Heishi Nemugishi

Motionless, still, quiet, eternal peace, rotting into nothingness. Eternal bliss of never again having to worry about life… Who the hell would have thought that death would be something someone would be searching for after losing it once? Heishi sat under the shade of a tree, eyes blankly staring in front of him even though he was fully aware of the world around him. Glossed over, glasslike, his eyes stared directly in front of him at a group of humans sitting on a patio of a restaurant happily eating away, unaware of the corpse that was staring at them from afar. How did I die? What brought me back from the dead to this world of endless suffering and pain? How long was I dead before I woke up? Why the hell am I thinking about this anyways? These were the questions constantly flowing through his head as he lazed there, unmoving. He noticed his world nudged to the side a little, something pushing him lightly. He turned his head slightly to see a dog had walked up to him, sniffing him from hand to shoulder, nudging as if to see if he was alive. Heishi smiled a little bit happy to see something recognizing his existence but then a frown appeared on his face as the dog started to gnaw on his arm.

“…st…op…th…at…”

The words came out dry and weak, the dog not taking notice as if passing off the raspy noise as something from far away. Heishi’s eyebrows burrowed as he turned his head more towards the dog. ”…stop…th…at” The dog continued to ignore him as it continued to chew away at the semi-rotten flesh. Suddenly, there was a splash of blood flying from the dog as a hand gripped the side of its head. Heishi pulled his hand away, staring at his bloody hand before looking towards the dog that was lying on the ground, breathing heavy and dying before him. Heishi looked towards the arm that the dog was chewing on to notice that there was not much damage to it before looking back to the dying dog. Something within him snapped as he moved towards the dog in a slow crawl and his mind went blank for a moment. He awoke to find himself eating the dog after tearing into it, the animal whimpering in pain, still alive as it was being eaten. Heishi stared at the head of the dog for a moment before continuing to eat more of the dog. Meat, intestines, organs, Heishi did not care. He just wanted to eat. More questions started to flow through his head: Does my digestive system still work? Why do I want to eat even though I am dead? Why did that dog die so quickly even though I only touched it? A scream broke him out of his own world as he lifted his head slowly. A child had found him, a little girl, screaming at the top of her lungs having watched him continue to eat the dog. He looked around to see people starting to turn their heads towards his direction and before he knew it, his body entered fight or flight mode. With abnormal reflexes, the corpse started to run away from the scene, body still covered in the dog’s blood. He was nimble, fast, able to leap onto the rooftops from the streets below with a few hops. What was he? A ninja? Could I be a ninja in a past life? Is this body trained in the ninjutsu arts? More questions started to flood his mind as he continued to run, his body not aching from the speeds he was running without moderation. He suddenly jumped over a large gap between the buildings; a bridge was below him with a river rushing under it. He looked back forwards to see that he was falling now, the gap too large for any ninja to jump, zombie or not. Splash, Heishi fell into the river and he felt himself start to be washed away but he caught a root that was exposed at the bottom of the river and gripped it hard. Lucky he did not have to breath, so he stayed underwater until it became nighttime outside.

Heishi clawed at the ground, pulling himself along the bottom of the river to climb out of the river and onto the bank. He let himself lay upon his back as he stared into the sky. He did not feel tired, he just wanted to roam now, look for food regardless of its form so long as it was alive. He heaved himself into a sitting position as he looked around. His clothes were soaking wet, his body was a little waterlogged having soaked up water from the river. At least he did not look bloody in the least from his dog-feast earlier. ”What… What am I?” His voice was now clear having become moist from the river flooding his insides. He stood himself up and started walking, his wet clothing slowing him down a little but he hardly noticed. He roamed the streets for what seemed like hours before seeing any signs of life. Some teenagers handing out in an alley, obviously thugs from the way they joke around with each other. But Heishi did not care, he continued to walk in the same direction as the teens, not as a predator, but as a wandering body. He bumped into one of the five teens, causing him to stagger forwards a little before he turned around with a mean look on his face. ”What the hell? You trying to pick a fight you punk?” Heishi did not say anything, he looked as if he did not hear a word the guy was saying but in truth, he was trying to decipher what the thug had said since it was too fast for him to follow. ”Hey, are you ignoring me d**k? Answer me you son of a-“ The thug kicked Heishi, causing the zombie to stagger back a little before he started to move forwards again towards the thugs. ”I said answer me you piece of sh-“ the thug was cut off as Heishi gripped him by the shoulders with such strength that the collar bones could be heard cracking from the pressure. The thug started to yell as Heishi pulled him in and bit down upon the man’s neck, breaking the skin, causing blood to spurt everywhere. The four others jumped out of their seats, pulling out weapons but their faces were of pure horror as they watched their fellow thug slowly go limp, eyes rolling into the back of his head. Heishi continued to chew at the neck for a little before a metal pipe slammed him hard in the back.

”Let him go you psycho! We are going to kill you!” Heishi staggered forwards, his meal falling to the ground in front of him before Heishi turned his head to his attacker. Heishi’s face showing no emotion of pain or care that he was attacked, just a blank stare towards the second thug. Heishi took a step towards him but found himself attacked from behind yet again but this time, it was a stab. He turned around to see a thug looking absolutely terrified before realizing that the knife that teen had was still stuck in his back. Heishi stood there for a second, watching the other two as they started to run from the area, not wanting to get involved before turning his attention to the two that stayed to fight back. A small smile started to appear upon Heishi’s face as he lunged forwards, grabbing the teen who stabbed him by the face and slamming him into the wall. Blood exploded from the back of his skull as it was crushed from the collision, the body slowly slumping to the ground. Heishi let go of his victim before turning towards the second teen still holding the lead pipe. ”ComE… Be DevOUred.” The teen could only scream in fright as Heishi moved in on him, the scream cutting off quickly as the sound of bones snapping filled the air.
Day came and Heishi was still busy with his feast. He threw up a few times to clear room in his stomach for more so that pretty much answered his question about his digestive system. He realized that he was a zombie already but now he is wondering if this makes him a cannibal. He could not care less about the taste of the meat but eating seems to help satisfy that craving inside of him, even though he did not know what it was. He looked up to see people walking in and out of view as they passed the alleyway, not noticing the carnage that took place in it yet. The sun had yet to reach an angle where light can shine upon the crime and Heishi would like to keep it that way until he was long gone. He stood up and started to stagger away from the crowd of people before slipping and disappearing into a manhole. Disgusting. He landed in the sewers but thankfully, he did not feel the pain that would have came with it. He sat himself up and took inventory of his body, noting that his left hand had a few fingers broken but nothing more. He stood himself up and started to wander through the sewers, thankful that he no longer had to worry about being seen by someone wandering out of the alleyway. Only down side? He was now probably the most pungent person in the village now. He continued to move through the sewers, blindly following the wall in the dark as it made turns, curves, and dips. Occasionally falling on something and landing in the waters of the sewers before pushing himself to his feet. It seemed like an eternity but finally he found himself at an opening to a sewage pond just outside the city. He lumbered out of the pipe and into the forest where he sat down at the base of a tree and looked towards the sky. The sun was up high giving off the maximum amount of heat as it traveled through the sky. Heishi could tell that it was doing a number to his skin, causing it to dry out even though it was soaked to the bone with sewer water. Heishi decided to lie there until the sun was less intense before starting to move again. Hours passed, Heishi blankly stared straight ahead of himself before he noticed the shadows of the trees have started to angle sharply indicating that it was now the afternoon. He got up and started to wander around the wall of the village, curious to see if he could find a river to wash the dried waste off his body and any blood that may have dried upon his clothes as well. He was finding it easier to retain whatever humanity he had left after that feast last night as he wandered through the woods, his movements were more fluid, not staggered. His actions thought out, not done instinctively. Oh how he missed this feeling ever since he awoke under that tree.

It was not long before he found the river flowing out of the village. He started to clean himself as best he could, stripping down and entering the river until he was waist deep and started cleaning himself. After he washed off most of the filth, he returned to the bank and grabbed his clothes. He then started to wash those as best he could, taking his time doing it. He did not care if the water was cold; he was dead after all, why worry himself about needless things such as hypothermia? He continued to wash his clothing as best as he could until the sun started to turn the sky red and he returned to the shore, putting on the wet clothing before continuing to walk around the village. Maybe he could figure something out about himself that could explain why he died in the first place? He doubted it but it could not hurt to try.

It was nighttime when he found the village gate. Closed and locked, a few guards standing guard but lazily considering the time of the night. They hardly noticed Heishi until the light from the torches shown enough light to reveal half of his body. ”H-hey! Who are you! What business do you have at this hour?!” Heishi continued forwards, acting as if he was cold with the wet clothing on. His hair thankfully covering his eyes. ”I-I got s-separated from my f-friends when I f-f-fell into the r-river. I-I am freezing.” One of the guards approached with torch in hand to see Heishi soaked from head to toe before ushering him into the guardhouse. They gave him a towel and sat him in front of the fire as they went to check the record logs to see if he was a resident of the village. ”Well, it is a good thing you managed to find your way back home Heishi Nemugishi,” said one of the guards. That is one question answered at least. Heishi looked towards the guard with a small smile upon his face. ”Thank you for your help. I am feeling much better now. Tell me, has anyone filed a missing person report?” The guards looked towards each other before turning towards Heishi. ”No not yet. No one has even sent out a search party as far as we know. Maybe your friends are still out there looking for you?” Heishi chuckled a little before waving a hand. ”Regardless, I will find them later. I kind of wished someone would have came looking for me or found it worth while to organize a search party. Whatever.” The two guards frowned a little before picking up their spears. ”Listen Heishi, we have to return to our post for now. Take it easy and rest up a little. We will let you know if your friends return before morning.” Heishi nodded as they left the building and waited until they closed the door. He quickly got out of his chair when he was sure they were out of earshot and walked over to the dossier they were looking over and started to read through it.

Heishi Nemugishi. Age: 22.
Citizen of Hidden Void
Height: 5’8”.
Weight: 120 lbs.
Eyes: Black.
Hair: Gray.
Relatives: None.

That last bit of information made him burrow his eyebrows. Does this mean his immediate family was dead? Is there no one who could tell him who he was anymore in this world? Heishi gritted his teeth a little as he looked back towards the doorway the two guards left through before reading through the dossier again. He memorized the address of his home before throwing the papers into a pot and dropped a candle in with them. He left the guardhouse through the doorway leading into the village, slipping into the darkness of the night with the smell of burning paper following him. It did not take him long before he found his home; the use of the town map close to the guardhouse helped out a lot. He fiddled with the door a little before realizing that the door was locked and started to look around to see if he had hidden a spare key around somewhere. Luck was on his side. There was a key in a false panel within the doorframe. It was impossible to see but running his finger over it, his fingernail hooked the edge of the panel and knocked it loose. He took the key and opened the door, locking it behind him after he entered. He turned on the lights and looked at the room. Neat, organized, dusty. How long has he been gone? Heishi walked through the room, inspecting anything that could help bring about some memory of his past. Pictures, notes, letters, nothing was bringing back anything that could help him figure out anything of his past. He gave up looking through the living room and walked into the adjacent bedroom. A futon neatly folded and set-aside at the corner of the room. The floor was carpeted and the walls were plain. A calendar was pinned to the wall but that was useless to him. He did not know the day or time of year it was. For all he knew with the amount of dust on everything, he could have been gone for a few weeks or a month. He sighed as he continued to look through the room before stopping at a nightstand. Lying upon it was a ninja headband. That was interesting and it answered another question. He was a ninja. Though he could not figure out what level. He decided that he must have been a lower level ninja if he had died already. He was 22 years old, a ninja, and already dead. That would be an embarrassing story to tell if he were looking for a job. He placed his hand upon the headband, running a finger over the insignia as he thought about it. His previous life, he was at least accomplished enough to become a ninja. That would mean that he was trained in the ninjutsu arts so why could he not remember anything of it? He picked up the headband and tied it around one of his arms before inspecting himself. The wounds that he had had seemed to heal themselves up. Sure there were still signs of healing but the fact that he had a bit of regeneration was interesting in and of itself. Could his body be acting as if he was alive, healing wounds sustained by closing wounds and reproducing cells? Odd since his blood had stopped flowing or the fact he was not absorbing nutrients through his digestive tract… Maybe his blood was flowing? None of this made any sense to him but for all he cared, but he knew the truth. He was very much a zombie, cannibalizing anything he could get his hands upon when he felt the urge. Maybe he should just leave the village and look for somewhere to figure things out?

Heishi left his home, locking the door behind him as he started to walk through the darkness of the night. His eyes scanning his environment, taking note of people who were still roaming the night. Must have been early in the evening too since there were still a lot of people about having their fun at bars or hang out spots. Parks were usually empty at this time of night, maybe he could find some solace from the public and get an idea of the situation at the village? It took him probably a half hour before he ran into a park. It was a small one but it was dark minus the light coming from the moon high in the night. He wandered to a bench and sat down, picking up a newspaper that was carelessly thrown upon the ground and started to read what he could with the help of the moonlight. It seemed that people had found the massacre of the three teenagers he had dined upon last night. There was little to no clues about their assailant so as long as he did not do anything stupid that could link him to the murders, he should be safe to wander the streets. Maybe he could even pass off as one of the Hyuuga since his eyes were glossed over and pale. That would be interesting. He set the paper down to the side and stared up towards the moon, wondering what his next course of action should be until he heard a few voices. Children from how high pitched they were. Heishi looked around to see a couple of silhouettes through the night at the jungle gym. They seemed be practicing something, maybe they were academy students and snuck out at night to practice their ninjutsu arts? This could even help Heishi remember a few things about his past too if they would just come closer so he could have a better look. Heishi sat there unmoving as he watched the kids whisper to each other and jump around. Perhaps they were doing a mock battle, but at this time of night? They could get themselves hurt; hurt enough to where they could not run away maybe? The thought seemed to start up his appetite again, that craving growing with each passing second as he continued to watch the kids practice. He heard something that sounded like metal chipping upon metal and realized they were using real ninja tools to practice their sparring and at this time of night, they could easily kill each other. Could they be fighting because they have differences? That would be nice if they could provide him a free meal without the hassle of chasing them down. Heishi slowly pushed himself to his feet, his motion starting to become a little sluggish but still soundless as he started to slowly shuffle towards the two.

One of the kids cried out as he hit the ground, tripped possibly? Or maybe he was hit by a kunai? Whatever the reason, Heishi started to pick up some speed. The other child stopped in mid tracks before backing away from the other kid. Heishi decided it was best to go after the one that was on the ground instead of going for the kid that was standing and continued to shuffle towards the sounds of crying. The crying stopped as Heishi appeared in the child’s view, still nothing more than a shadow but the child knew he was found by someone. ”S-sir… We were practicing and I was hit by a shuriken. Can you take me to a h-hospital?” The child asked between sobs, obviously not used to the pain of being struck by the shuriken. His sobs were suddenly muffled when Heishi dropped himself upon the boy, his teeth closing upon the child’s throat. A small gurgle of fear escaped drowned out by blood filling his esophagus and the child fell limp. The second child stood there for a moment before taking a step forwards. ”Shirama? Are you okay? What is he doing?” The voice was shaky as he was not sure if he should run or help but a sudden gasp came from him as the moonlight became stronger for a brief moment. The child saw a moment where his friend was being devoured by Heishi and started to run, screaming at the top of his lungs. For whatever reason, as he was devouring his prey, he recalled some dormant memories of his past life. He was a child, playing with others and practicing his ninjutsu arts. Hand seals flashed through his mind as he recalled a number of ninjutsu that he was able to perform before he had gotten his headband. He ripped out a handful of organs from the child’s torso before gnawing on it. He suddenly realized himself and dropped the body of the child. He got to his feet as he could hear people running in his direction and started to run in the opposite direction, realizing that if he was caught now having killed another person, he would be destroyed before he could realize who he was in the first place.

Morning rays started to shine upon the streets of the village but the villagers were still about looking for the murderer. Torchlight could be seen in all directions as ninja scoured the streets for any sign that could lead them to the culprit. Heishi sat between two trashcans resting his head upon the wall he had his back too as he stared at the wall directly in front of him. It seemed that alleyways were the only safe haven for him as he continued to let his nature take control of him. Why can he not fight back against these desires? What if he were to make some friends and, when they were not paying attention, he were to pounce on them when they were unaware of his sudden change? He would lose any chance of finding out more about himself if he continued to kill people just to feed this appetite. He sighed to himself as he lied there, waiting until the people looking for him settled down and be less active in their search. A cat had wandered next to him though, nibbling at his hand as if seeing Heishi as food. A cold look washed over Heishi’s face as his hand suddenly moved forwards, grabbing the cat by the face and lifting it onto his lap. As the cat fought for its life, Heishi grabbed its body with his other hand and pulled, tearing the cat into two before starting to devour whatever he could, fur and all. The cat made as much noise as it could before finally expiring, experiencing a pain that must have been indescribable for anyone. At least eating the cat seemed to have dampened the cravings that he was having, allowing for more sensible thought to prevail of his instincts. Even though he thought it was revolting, he continued to eat the cat as he thought of his next plan of action. It was too dangerous to remain in this village at that time so it would be best if he had changed into another form using the Henge no Jutsu; a disguise technique that would help him in his escape from the area. But they were still looking for someone to put the crime of the murders on so Heishi figured that the Bushin no Jutsu would be best to draw the attention of the search parties in the opposite direction of where he would go to aid in his escape. How far that clone can go before it would disappear was beyond him but if he could make it look like it disappeared into thin air, that should give him enough leeway to slip out of the village before anyone was the wiser.

He sat in the shade thinking to himself a little more. How could he have let himself fall so far as to run away after causing this much trouble? How could he just let himself give in to the primal side of him even after knowing what his nature had turned into? What purpose does he have now that he is nothing more than a zombie? Perhaps there was a way he could help people even though he was like this… First thing was first though; he had to find a way to keep himself from preying on his previous brothers and sisters in life. Heishi stood up as he put his hands together. He could still feel the chakra flowing through his body as he performed a number of hand seals. There was a cloud of smoke as he found himself face to face with a replica that looked just like him. Step one was complete. Step two, disguise himself into a random person to divert suspicion. Heishi started to do another set of hand seals, before being enveloped in another cloud of smoke. When it cleared, he looked down into a puddle of water near him and saw his reflection, as dim as it was with the limited amount of light coming through between the buildings. Success, he looks like an average citizen of the village. Now how were his acting skills? He could hear people yelling in the streets, not much he could get out of that but if he were to practice yelling right now, he may bring the attention to him instead of the clone that he was supposed to be running from.

Heishi started breaking out into a run, only starting to shout about a murderer as he exited the alleyway. He tripped himself, falling upon the ground as the clone emerged into the street for just a moment before running back through. A number of people started to rush after the clone as someone tried to help Heishi up. Heishi, acting as if he was in too much in a panic, shoved the person away before running towards the direction of the gates. It was not long before people started to shout about it being a clone but that did not stop him to rushing through the gate. Behind him, he could hear the two guards call out to him to stop. Perhaps they wanted to ask him questions? Or maybe they suspected him of being the actual murderer? Either was a plausible reality but Heishi was not going to take that chance. He juked right into a nearby forest, off the pathway to and from the village. He did not know where he was going nor does he know where he would go now but perhaps he could find a village that would not mind him eating away at some raw flesh whether it be animal or human… Fat chance…

Word Count: 4853 x 3 = 14,559  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:23 pm
Lunaria glanced out the window of the classroom. It was foggy as usual, she wanted desperately to go outside, but she was stuck. "Do the Henge no jutsu first, THEN u can go out!" said her sensei. Lunaria has been trying to do the jutsu for the past 3 hours. She can always make the smoke appear but after that it's back to the start. It was really stupid that that she always scores perfect on the paper tests but can't do the transformation technique. Her sensei sighed and opened a bowl of Ramen, the 3rd bowl so far. So once again she clasped her hands together and concentrated. "Transform!" A small explosion filled the room, Lunaria's instructor was thrown across and hit the wall. As the cloud settled, there was Lunaria, swearing. "You Fool!!!" screamed her sensei. "You released so much chakra but you still didn't complete it?" Lunaria bit her lip until she tasted blood. She hated herself for being so incompetent on this. Knowing she needed more chakra, she headed for a bowl of Ramen. "Oh no you don't," said her sensei. "my Ramen is off limits." Cursing her situation, Lunaria resumed trying the Henge.The sensei was at his wit's end. It was 8 at night end Lunaria was still here. "Alright! You can go now!" said her sensei, half crying. Lunaria was almost out the door when she stopped. "No, I can't go until I master this technique! How else can I go on to be a great shinobi?" said Lunaria. The sensei groaned and opened another bowl of Ramen. Lunaria focused and made the correct seal. This time she concentrated her chakra very slowly, making sure she had absolute control. "Transform!" As the smoke cleared, Lunaria's sensei was looking at a mirror image of himself. The image then took a bowl of Ramen and-"Hey! That's my Ramen!" shouted the Sensei, quickly snatching the bowl out of Lunaria's hands. "Alright, you finally learned it. But that does not mean you can have my Ramen!" Lunaria sighed and went home.

Henge no Jutsu (complete)
Word Count: 343
Total word count: 343  

Rikku DarkHeart KH

Versatile Hunter

4,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Rikku DarkHeart KH

Versatile Hunter

4,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:30 pm
The next day, it was sunny out side and Lunaria went to class early to get a head start on the new assignment. She found her sensei standing by a large Oak tree with ALOT of scratches on it. "Shuji-sensei!" she called out. Her sensei recognized her voice and tried immediately to hide, but it was too late. Groaning inwardly, Shuji started lecturing:"one of the greatest skills of a ninja is to have good chakra control." Checking to see if Lunaria was listening, he continued:"Chakra control can help you scale impossible terrains, regenerate cells, increase your strength, and even extract poison.". "Today's exercise will be walking up trees." Lunaria shook her head stupidly, walking up trees? WALKING up trees? Sensing that he was being ridiculed, Shuji made a hand seal and his feet was encircled with a blue aura. He then proceeded to march calmly up the tree trunk. He kept walking until he reached the halfway point. Shuji-sensei then jumped down, looking extremely smug. "that's it?" said Lunaria. "What do ya mean thats it?" shouted Shuji. "It was an extraordinary display of chakra control, you couldn't even do a Henge!". Stun by the insult Lunaria shouldered her katana and made the seal. Her feet started glowing blue as she charged at the tree trunk. A large crack ensued and the birds that were nesting in the tree immediately flew off. Lunaria then found her foot buried in the trunk of the tree. "You idiot!" screamed her sensei for the 5th time in 2 days. "look what you did to my tree!" Lunaria was very confused now. What was wrong? She did concentrate her chakra and her feet did glow blue, why is it like this every time? A tear of frustration fell from her eyes and splashed on the grass. Lunaria's sensei suddenly felt a pang of remorse. He was supposed to be a teacher, if his students do badly it was his fault. "That was impressive strength Lunaria, but you need to focus on climbing the tree." Lunaria was not convinced. Why couldn't she do it right? For the rest of the day, Lunaria watched with despair as her classmates advanced higher and higher up the tree. Soon the new kunai scratches were almost higher than the old ones. Lunaria pondered her dream about being a great shinobi, joining the ANBU. But it was all so far away. If she doesn't graduate from the academy, how would she even become a ninja? Her peers called her the ANBU wanna-be, and she had the katana to prove it, but now what will they call her? Shuji-sensei watched Lunaria sadly. She was so confident before and never gave up, but now she looked suicidal. He was never confident in her abilities, but he knew she would always when with persistence. That was how she took away most of his Ramen. "Lunaria!" he called out, "it's your turn again." Lunaria just stared at the tree with mournful eyes. "Don't worry! you can do it!" said Shuji-sensei, giving her a smile and a thumbs up. Lunaria was shocked, if Sensei believed in her, what other encouragement does she need? After class that day, Shuji-sensei was shaving off the pieces of gum under the desks when there was a knock on the door. Thinking it was Lunaria again, he opened it to find a courier ninja with a note for him. His relief was shattered when he read the note:

Hey, Sensei. Meet me at the tree, I need help with the tree climbing.

Lunaria

With a sigh, Shuji-Sensei grabbed his bag and packed up 4 bowls of Ramen and headed out the door.

"So basically, you need to connect your chakra to the surface of the tree, with each step, you are connecting, releasing, connecting, releasing and so on."

Lunarian shouldered her katana and concentrated her chakra. This time, she carefully made contact with the tree and followed her sensei's exact instructions. Connect, release, connect, release. Step by step she went until she was 3/4 of the way to the top. Suddenly, the bark gave away under her weight and she was falling. Suppressing a scream, she concentrated her chakra and grabbed on again. Suddenly, she got an idea. Remembering the tremendous strength she gained when she concentrated her chakra in a different way, she used the same method and pushed off. Combined with her boosted strength and grip, she shot up the tree and scratched a branch on the top of the trunk with her katana.

Tree climbing complete
Word count: 754
Total Word Count: 1,097  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:36 pm
Lunaria had finnaly gotten Shuji-sensei to teach her the bunshin no jutsu handsigns so that she could acquire a useful skill that could aid her as a offensive or defensive maneuver so she began her training simply trying to create two clones. She performed the handsigns perfectly and quite fast but there was only one puff of smoke and that puff of smoke drifted off to reveal what looked like a flaming mangled corpse but pale in all colors clothing and hair.

"You can do better but dont worry things could be worse off atleast you managed to get anything" Shuji-sensei said to her after eyeing the clone for a moment. He then turned to get a fire extinguisher so that if there is a bigger fire they can easily put it out. "Alright try again."

"I planed on it im not giving up untill i learn this technique." Lunaria said preparing to try again.

Lunaria attempted the jutsu one more time speeding through the hand signs faster then she had just a moment ago. Within this attempt two puffs of smoke appeared but to her dismay they were both slightly mangled and on fire again, though not pale which made it more the gruesome in some eyes but Lunaria just stared and laughed at the fact that she was close and wouldn't need that many more tries to accomplish what she wanted to do.

"Your very close." Shunji-sensei said to her yet again almost as if he seen the same thing before. "Dont give up try it again." He said after putting out the small fire.

"Like I said Shuji-sensei I will not give up until I have accomplished the jutsu. "

Preparing for another attempt at the Bunshin no jutsu she cracks her fingers to loosen them up a bit and performs the handsigns at insane speeds and two puffs of smoke appear that dissipate to reveal two identical Lunaria clones they all did the nice guy pose and said in unison "I told you I could do it Shuni-sensai.

"Well I'll be. You really did get it quick today. Didn't you Athryn." Shuji-sensei said with a grin.

"I told you Shuji-sensei. I wouldn't give up no matter how long it took me...which, thankfully, wasn't really that long was it" Lunaria said proud of herself as the clones vanished.

((Bushin no jutsu complete))
((Words: 391))
((Total words: 1,48 cool )    

Rikku DarkHeart KH

Versatile Hunter

4,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Shikamettsura

Dapper Millionaire

4,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:43 pm
User Image
Possible last words?: "I don't like filthy things touching me."
Mood: Talkative [from female's mental state]; Controlling [from intimate encounter]; Unfulfilled [from need]; Fulfilled [from need being met]; Delighted [from potential instantaneous need fulfilling]
Condition: Mental [Great]; Physical [Great]; Vector Control [Inactive]; Barrier [Inactive]
Current Theme: "Let Me Love You Down" by Ready for the World

User Image
xxxxxA porcelain chick, a family portrait in a small frame, a fall themed vase of flowers, a blanket balled up in the corner of a sofa. Archanam observed many things before he found himself at the staircase that the white dress danced up. His azure eye would roll and slide around in its socket, falling on all the different whites and browns of the wooden stairs, wall, and ceiling. The home had a cabin feel in more ways than the wood and rock that made up its structure based on the atmosphere and other small woodsy touches. His book would be seen resting atop the coffee table in the living room, as he would disappear beyond the wall that separated the living space from the stairwell. He would run a free hand across the wood on the wall a moment before removing it. The youth would clench and unclench his fist slowly due to the sap from the wood making his hands sticky. It's warm inside, making everything loose and showing it is all truly natural. For a home like this to be in Hidden Leaf, he wasn't too surprised. He could hear now the running water over the creaking of the steps the farther up he would venture. The male would continue to admire, even after getting to the top of the stairs. A light would flash across the teen's hand and soon the sticky sap would fall to the floor.

xxxxxHe would glance down at it and watch as the sap would seem to burst and spatter across the floor before seeming to evaporate. He would then turn his attention to his hand with a faint 'hmph'. When the water would stop he would look to the most ideal location for the bathroom only to find a seating area to be there instead. It was as he supposed after looking around for a bit. Like the kitchen that seemed to have fairly modern appliances and fixtures, the bedroom was not as it should naturally be. Homes of this type generally have the bathroom where he would be staring rather than it being in a room behind where the bed would be. Archanam would sigh. This home was beginning not to interest him very much any longer. He would turn to the stairs only to find Arlquina's bare body before him. She would move close enough to him to almost touch her only to hesitate and step back. She would explain how she had taken a shower and now it was his turn but he would just tap his cane with his fingers. "You fear it and yet you don't even know why I refuse to allow people to touch me." He would take his free hand and run the side of it, pinky out, across her damp cheek.

xxxxxShe would shake her head while leaning closer to him. As she would a light would move from his wrist until spanning his entire body including all items in direct contact with him. "Simple vector control and a keen understanding of basic barrier manipulation allows for me to repel anything that in any way harms my body. The vector control is a subconscious act that does not affect living things that do not have the proper specifications to be detected. It is then that barrier manipulation comes into play. I can activate barriers in order to easily manipulate flow. The flow of motion..." He would remove his hand, shifting until making his way towards the bed. "Air, wind... blood. It's all a matter of using the proper diameters honestly." He would continue beyond the bed frame as the woman would trail behind him. "I do this mostly because I just don't want filthy things touching me. It greatly increases my need for hygienic tasks." He would stand in the doorway a moment, staring blankly forward, before turning to the side. He would narrow his eyes before saying, "Sate... koko ni kuru."

xxxxxHe'd reached his social need amount so now it was on to the next thing. She would giggle a little as he would beckon her to come into the wash area with him. It would still be steamy from when the naked woman was in there. As a matter of fact, the mirror that they would be standing before would only show bits and pieces of the scene unfurling. The sleeves on Archanam's arm would be slid off and soon a hand would be tracing them. The sound of the buckle for the arm sleeves would clatter against itself before the same would be done for the other sleeve. In the mirror the Circe's hair would shift almost as if rustled and two sets of lips would nearly touch before the glossier of the two would veer off. The last thing to be seen would be a silver glint before the sound of a metal rod tapping and then clattering like the buckles against stone would be heard. The mirror would shake before all the areas it once had would seem to only reflect pale and slightly tanner colors in it. After a few moments more the shower would be heard cutting on and squeaking soon follows. The creep of the shower door and then a bang--another bang--and soon only the sound of the water running would be heard.

xxxxxA bit of moaning would ring out for a moment before it is replaced by the melody that knocking, squeaking, and thumping would make. He had met his social need for interaction and now fun was being attempted at being achieved. And the best part would be that after this he could even fulfill his need to sleep. As he would run his hands along her body his mind would be focused on two tasks mainly. One would be controlling the chakra molding he would be using to stand and move without his cane. High levels of chakra in that one limb would give him decent mobility and allow him to decide when things would end rather than his leg deciding as usual. The other was analyzing his current status with the instructor. He'd noticed it for quite some time. She was acting as if she was either drunk or high this whole time. Or rather, every time around the point when he would first encounter her at school. Always she would seem ready for an encounter such as this with him. For her to finally go this far to act on it though? It was peculiar. It mattered little to him what her reason was really. He was only doing this to fulfill his needs and because there was potential for multiple need achievement that would leave him more than satiated.

User Image
User Image

Current Words: 1,124
Total Words: 5,171

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:44 pm
Possible last words?: "..."
Mood: Satisfied [from maxing all needs]; Thoughtful [from intimate encounter, from nightmare]; Pained [from mist, from setting]
Condition: Mental [Poor]; Physical [Good]; Vector Control [Inactive]; Barrier [Inactive]
Current Theme: "Changes" by 2Pac

User Image
xxxxx"What are you talking about, you idiot? I'm not going to just leave you here like some wuss! If it's out of control then I'll just stop it!" A gray jacket would fall to the ground. In doing so it would draw the eyes to the blood stains all over the dark gray colored grass but a large amount near someone with choppy, black hair. The scene is somewhat grayscale, so the most that can be derived is that the closer to black the color the darker and the closer to white the color the lighter. "Simple, right?" The small form would clench their small fist before the white hand turns an off white color. The skin shrivels away to reveal bones as another set of bones is strewn over the ground. They're reaching for the skeleton that raises its fist to an area that is white while the rest is colored in black and grays. Scrawny trees without leaves are reaching upward as well. Through the mist, the thin layer of fog over the area, and the dark smoke pooling outward from the white spot. The skeleton on the ground's mouth seems to chatter before hanging wide open. The other skeleton would then shakily set off.

xxxxxThe whole scene is then torn away and Archanam finds himself reaching out to the arm chair across the room from him. His entire body is drenched in sweat with one hand covering his eye. After finally realizing what happened--that it was just a nightmare--he would pull back his hand. His eye would drift around until spotting his eyepatch on the floor. He would look at the wrinkled sheets, the comforter half way to the stairway, and his sword and cane beside the bed before sighing heavily. Shifting off the side first, he would climb out of the bed; using the bed frame to steady himself until he retrieved his cane and moved towards his eyepatch. "To have that nightmare now..." He would eventually get the eyepatch back on only to stand there staring at his hand for a while. His head would turn, catching the sight outside of the window, until falling on the sloppily sleeping Arlquina. She would have one leg slung over the side of the bed, an arm resting atop her stomach, her body would be twisted slightly, and one arm would be flung over her face. She would sigh softly in her sleep, shifting the only thing that ended up in a normal position until her other leg is somehow also flung over the edge of the bed.

xxxxxArchanam would gather his things and fix them on his body before he would casually move to the stares. He would step carefully down them, not caring when they would creek, until reaching the bottom. He would locate his book that he'd left on the coffee table and pick it up. The Circe would run a hand across the cover. Once done he would seek out the front door and leave. Locking it behind him he would turn about to peer through the early morning fog. "The setting is about the same. Only the trees here aren't very large. Then again, I was just a child back then." When his wandering gaze would fall on the ground, he would seem to spy something that wasn't there. Something familiar by the way he clenches the things in his grasp tighter. He would finally move forward, swinging his cane out in time with his left leg. It was a new day. He would need to move on in order to deplete his needs and then seek means to fulfill them once more. All that mattered was meeting his needs. All that mattered was just meeting his needs.

User Image
User Image

Current Words: 627
Total Words: 6,295

Shikamettsura

Dapper Millionaire

4,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Shikamettsura

Dapper Millionaire

4,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:42 pm
Possible last words?: "My leg's starting to bother me."
Mood: Pained [from leg]; Unfulfilled [from needing multiple needs met]; Excited [from test type]; Bothered [from partner]
Condition: Mental [Excellent]; Physical [Good]; Vector Control [Inactive]; Barrier [Inactive]
Current Theme: "The Phoenix" by Fall Out Boy

User ImageUser Image
xxxxxStudents as well as the instructor take note of Archanam's continued present throughout class. Normally he would get bored and leave but this time he appears to linger. Even reclining in his seat with his cane off to one side of him. In truth, his leg had been aching since he had that nightmare the other day and had grown progressively worse as time passed. His daily routine became quite the chore up to this point and he was beginning to just barely meet all of his knees. This isn't the first time this has happened. So he is certain of the cause being the nightmare. It reminded him of the pain he continuously attempted to ignore. As he listens to the class participate in the lecture, he shuts his eye trying to not think about the rhythmic pulsation of pain. "Students, for your last class of the year before your official graduation to Genin, you will have a final test of your skill. You will be placed in groups of three and one group of two and be sent on your first ever mission. This mission will encompass all aspects of academy training. You will have two months at the most to finish.

xxxxxIf you pass then you can participate in the coming Chuunin exams. However, if you fail then you are sent back to the Academy for more training. Think of it as--." Archanam listens but tunes out parts that seem irrelevant. Seeing as he was only sitting in class still because his leg would only hurt more if he moved was already bothersome. Still, the mission sounded interesting enough. A final test of your skills learned over the course of your days in the academy sounded far better than a written exam. The teacher would begin naming the people in teams, skipping Archanam. The Circe opens his eye and examines first the room and then the teacher. When exactly was he going to call his name? "Archanam, you will be partnered with a student in another graduating class. His name is Subara Nosferatu and you will meet him after class on the training grounds. He will be waiting near the tree climbing course. Thank you all for--." Shutting his eye, Archanam would sigh. Having to be paired with someone out of class due to the ratio of students was quite aggravating but no more so than being bound to anyone else. It would be far better to work alone.

xxxxxAfter class ends, the youth would head straight to the training area behind the school. It would take a bit of walking to reach the tree climbing course but he would soon arrive. A male with pale blonde hair would be standing, gazing at him with clear, blue eyes. He would have earbuds shoved into his ears but he would seem to have heard the Circe approach. Archanam stares at him even as Subara would attempt to introduce himself. This person... looked just like... just like... The azure eyed male grips the skull handle of his cane and cringes. Noticing this his partner asks if he's all right only for Archanam to slowly drop to his knees. He grabs at the shaft of his cane with his other hand and shuts his eye quickly. "He looks nothing like him. You are making connections where they do not fit." Subara asks if Archanam needs him to call someone but is responded to with a slow shake of his partner's head. He opens his eye and looks at the person before him, observing his distant stance and worried expression. "He's nothing like him. I'm fine." Subara begins asking if he's sure and explaining that he didn't need to overdo it, prompting Archanam to frown.

xxxxx"My leg just got the better of me. I can handle myself," he replies sternly. He wasn't in need of someone to hold him by the hand and walk him around. He could maneuver on his own. Subara responds with a carefree smile and a 'fine' before returning to introducing himself. Not really caring to speak with this Nosferatu further, Archanam quickly makes his introductions. "I am Archanam. We are indeed partners for the final test." The male would actually seem to have hair a honey blonde at the top and pale blonde towards the bottom. He would go on about how he had never seen Archanam before and why and how and such, but the Circe wanted nothing to do with him any longer. So as his partner would explain how he often traveled and how that might be why, Archanam simply begins walking away.

xxxxx"Hey, hold on," calls Subara. He would step wide and fast in order to walk alongside the disinterested youth. "I was hoping to get to know each other a little. Maybe even show each other our skills. Or get started on the mission, maybe? Are you so quick to leave?" Archanam does not respond. He continues to follow the annoyed teen for a while longer before they reach a path leading away from the school. "Actually, I have been meaning to test some of the skills in combination with my clan techniques without an outsider seeing them. Seeing as we are both from the same village, I'd imagine it being no big deal. How about it?" Archanam complains about not caring for any of that, but Subara just keeps trying. "It could do us a bit of good to set up a schedule for meeting up to do the mission then. That way we can try things again on a better day for you? I mean, seeing as you aren't in good shape right now." Archanam would finally stop, shifting his cane under one arm, and begins performing hand signs before ceasing movement abruptly.

User Image
User Image

Current Words: 966
Total Words: 6,922

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:31 pm
User Image
Possible last words?: "Mahiro..."
Mood: Pained [from leg]; Unfulfilled [from needing multiple needs met]; Indifferent [from thinking]; Anxious [from long trip]
Condition: Mental [Perfect]; Physical [Excellent]; Vector Control [Inactive]; Barrier [Inactive]
Current Theme: "This Ain't a Scene, It's an Arms Race" by Fall Out Boy

User Image
xxxxxSubara extends his hand slowly, trying to place it on Archanam's shoulder. The Circe's body erupts when his fingers reach their mark and sends the Nosferatu flying back and into a small tree. The force was more startling than harmful so he didn't fall to the ground. Standing up straight, Subara shakes his head and groans. He complains about having to be paired with a stubborn cripple as Archanam watches him from a high place in one of the sturdier trees nearby. He grimaces at his partner from the branch but resists the urge to say anything to him. He hadn't been called a cripple since he was in elementary school walking around with his first set of crutches. Just like those narrow minded, little children, Subara would too learn how wrong he was. Alas, Archanam would have to save that for another day. His hunger and energy were beginning to sink lower than he'd like them to. As his partner would begin walking off so would he. Stepping carefully towards the ends of branches to make his way towards town; his cane swinging in time with his left leg.

xxxxxHe would make good time and arrive at the ramen shop that he frequented a little earlier than he normally did. Once ordering a shrimp ramen he would eat it slowly with his chopsticks. Despite not even wanting to think about Subara or his aching leg, his mind couldn't help but wander. He would rub his left knee while tapping the side of his bowl with the chopsticks in his right. Occasionally he found himself wondering how things would be if he woke up in the hospital that day and that boy was there...

xxxxx"Wheeling down the hall at a bajillion miles per hour! Archa Karen's... kahren's... Oh! Archa careens around a corner in search of Mahiro's room. Will he make it there before getting caught by his nurse? Who knows!" A small boy around eight years old rests in a wheel chair, swinging his arms and forcing the wheels to spin faster. He turns around a corner easily as a female nurse cries out for him. She tries to get him to stop or someone to stop him but he was--in the mind of a child--too fast. The barely mobile patients and the swamped nurses couldn't grab hold of him to help the black haired woman chasing him. His choppy brown hair dances across his head before shooting forward. He comes to a halt right outside of an open room. His eyes stare and his mouth drops as he gazes at the youth relaxing in his medical bed and yelling at seemingly no one. "Mahiro... Mahiro, Mahiro! Hey! Stop yelling at your intercom thing and look at me!" The blonde boy frowns before turning to look at the brown haired child. He gives the boy a big grin as he examines this child's mode of transportation.

xxxxx
"Most kids would kill for something that cool but don't cha think you should be a little more worried? I mean, you could be stuck in that wheelchair until you get out of elementary school. That's like, uh, forever." The blue eyed boy snorts at his friend who is counting his fingers on both hands before tossing them into the air. He explains that he'll be out of the chair in no time and then eases into the room. "You better be, Archa. Cause as soon as I get out of here I'm 'onna go find that thing again!" Reluctantly, Archa smiles and nods. The blond child with red eyes catches this and snatches off the sheet covering him. He stands in his white and blue hospital clothes, and points his tiny finger at the boy in the chair. "You thinkin' about just giving up? He messed up your leg and he tried to eat me. We gotta go after him again. No--We can't think of anything else but going after him. This is revenge, Archanam. We can't just let him get away with all that." The young Archanam nods slowly while rubbing his right arm.

xxxxx
"It's just... we barely made it out of that fight alive. Maybe we should hold off on revenge until--." The small boy standing atop the bed growls about how revenge can't wait. He plops down onto the bed and begins unbuttoning the top few buttons of his hospital shirt. "Mahiro, you shouldn't do that. You were really hurt--!" The blond grumbles something about how Archanam was hurt too but he was racing himself in the hall when the nurse that had been chasing the Circe ironically walks in. She makes a fuss about Archanam and beds, pointing her finger around accusingly. "Nurse lady, stop. If you keep doing that then..." But Archanam was too late.

xxxxx
"Who said you could yell at Archanam like that? Huh? Well lady?" The small child rolls out of his bed only to fall to his knees holding his left side and cupping the side of his head. The nurse huffs before starting over to Mahiro. Archanam urges her to stay away but she ignores him. "And then you ignore him? Only Archa matters and you're treating him that way? You're gonna pay for that." The red eyes of the boy glitter a moment before the woman is suddenly sent flying into the window beside the child's bed. The loud crash of the woman breaking through the window soon beckons anyone nearby to try and see what's happening. The woman floats unconscious outside with her body slowly bending awkwardly back. Mahiro begins chuckling on the floor even as Archanam cries for him not to hurt the nurse. "She thinks we're just kids, Archa. Treating you like you couldn't make her explode from the inside out at a microscopic level. So since you're too nice, I'll teach her." The small Circe begs for him to stop but his friend continues. Anyone seeking to reach him now in the bed would be blocked by an invisible barrier. Mahiro laughs harder and deeper than before while watching the woman bend backwards more and more.

xxxxxJust when Archanam covers his eyes, the red eyed boy sighs. The nurse slowly floats towards and then through the broken window before being dropped onto the floor at the foot of Mahiro's bed. He complains that Archanam is no fun and he was only joking as the invisible barrier vanishes. Uncovering his eyes, Archanam would moan,
"You shouldn't do stuff like that. Just because we got power from fighting that thing doesn't mean you should consider everyone as unimportant. Besides, you are starting to sound like you mean what you say more and more." Mahiro asks if it's because of the handful of times he hit or scared the hospital staff only for Archanam to shake his head. The time he pretended he was dead? Another shake of the Circe's head. The time he played dead again? Again, the Circe shakes his head.

xxxxx
"Even if I didn't have these powers... I'd still be mean to people. It's fun. I would be cruel to everyone except for you, Archanam... That's how it has always been and always will be. No one else matters."

xxxxxOnce his bowl was emptied Archanam made the long trek home to sleep for the night and fill his need for fun before awaking the next morning for another day of fulfilling his needs. However, that would include spending undesired time with Subara the Nosferatu. Clenching the skull handle of his cane, Archanam would listen as his partner would explain the agenda for the day. Somehow they met on the tree climbing training grounds around the same time as yesterday without actually planning to. Archanam had ventured there without thinking and found the fanged male waiting for him. For their mission they were deemed temporary Genin and as such could navigate beyond the village to complete their mission. Based on their skills shown in class, however, many had different restrictions. As for Archanam and Subara, they could freely navigate the regions. Reaching Hidden Mist where the tree home resided over water would take a while but they needed to deliver the parcel. "Sound good?" Archanam continues to stare at this figure indifferently and firmly grip the handle of his cane. "Well we'll go with that then. Shall we head to the docks now then?"

User Image
User Image

- Infernape [God]: 5,000 Skill Points
Current Words: 1,398
Total Words: 7,888

Shikamettsura

Dapper Millionaire

4,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Shikamettsura

Dapper Millionaire

4,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:34 pm
❁ ❀ ✿ ❦ ✺ ❧ ❃ ✽ ✻* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ✿ ❀ ❁ ❦ ✺ ❧ ✻ ✽ ❃

Battle Cry: "The gates of Hell are paved with finely cut stone. Yet this stone shall sooner be turned to sand than lead me to tales end!"
Mood: Exposed [from being naked, from not wearing full armor, from not holding a weapon]; Embarrassed [from peeper]; Determined [from person fault, from training]
Condition: Physical [Perfect]; Endurance [92%]; Strength [Inactive]; Speed [Inactive]; Hunger [Inactive]
Current Theme: "Nara" by Two Steps From Hell

❁ ❀ ✿ ❦ ✺ ❧ ❃ ✽ ✻* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ✿ ❀ ❁ ❦ ✺ ❧ ✻ ✽ ❃

The sound of metal grinding against steel gave shrill excitement to an already engaging show of mind over matter. Two contenders facing off in an enthralling show of sword skill as onlookers observe behind a rod iron fencing. Just as the blades begin to slip away and each fighter readying for another assault with the weapons cradled in their other hands, one spectator who was carefully watching's mask grates against the stone exterior of a building they lean against. This causes the two suits of armor--both worn and rusted from decades if not centuries of wear and tear--to retract their arms and weapons before shifting in stance to face this figure. Sitting in the butterfly position and leaning heavily on the side of the finely crafted structure, another armored individual would give a muffled statement, "That should be enough for now. It seems that gentleman is bored to death of waiting to be taught a lesson." As the two steel beings move towards the small building in the near distance, a gate would slowly slip open to allow them exit from the fenced in sparring ground. As the one that spoke, seeming to where a white bandana around his head that read 'sensei', would provide feedback to the two competitors, others seem to clamor.

Many wore no armor but all held some old Japanese style of samurai or warrior attire. The one that had caused the previous spar to halt would get to their feet after finally realizing that he was the one the teacher referred to in his current conversation as 'the distraction'. Heavily they would adjust the objects on their person before lifting his face covering up. "I'm sorry for nodding off but I really don't want to spar today. You see, I'm all sore from yesterday's match--." The instructor cuts him off by recalling points from the fight from yesterday and expressing how today could be his day to redeem himself. "Wait... You don't mean..." He would slowly shift in stance until observing everyone in the crowd. When he doesn't notice a unique set of armor he exhales happily only to remember that that person wasn't the only skilled swordsman in the ring of students.

Rather than attending class, noting her expertise in sword fighting to be above beginner training such as that, Fallen decided to try her hand at the more magical side of being a new age fighter. It wasn't strictly learning the sword or the stances that would lead her to victory. The female would be completely covered head to tow in dirt, grass, and lightweight products of the trees around. She would be wearing a mask over her face made of metal and having only tiny slots for breathing and small slits for her eyes to be able to peer out. A heap of armor would be off to the side of the edge of the lake, waiting for its owner to return. Once forcing chakra to her feet she would move out across the water. After taking several small steps her chakra would ripple and one foot would sink into the water. Before going above her ankle, she would jerk back her foot. Once atop the water she wouldn't waste a second to leap backward twice until on the land again. Taking a few deep breaths she would focus her chakra once again. The dirt drops from her wet ankle and foot to reveal something noticeably delicate--surprising for someone as rough as her--as she begins focusing her chakra again.

She would steady her breathing before setting out across the water once again. This time she would put any distracting thoughts out of her mind. She wouldn't concern herself with what ifs. She manages to walk atop the water for a few minutes before hearing a twig snap. Before she can turn in the direction of the noise and see what caused it, her chakra bursts out and then is released, causing her to fall into the water before she can catch clear side of a fleeing form. She was right to worry! She shouldn't have gotten so comfortable. Being so careless in such a precarious situation... it was only a matter of time before someone spotted her. There was no helping it. As she rises to allow her head to be just barely above the water's surface she decides she can't allow the one that saw her to escape. She would follow them.

Roleplay Character(s): Fallen [Daimyo]

- Issun [Basic]: 1,000 Skill Points
- King of Beasts, Gorran [Advanced]: 3,000 Skill Points
Current Words: 746

Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff