Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto : Rise of the Shinobi

Back to Guilds

A semi-canon Naruto based guild with a splash of many things mixed in. 

Tags: Naruto, Ninja, Non Canon, Role Play, Rping 

Reply Archives
~The Shinobi Academy~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 323 324 325 326 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Komenusai

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 4:44 pm
((looks good Raikira keep it up))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 4:46 pm
((it looks like it works quite well. Just remember that a full 8 lines of text in the reply box is the same as a 5 line post in the guild. so as long as you meet that requirement then your good to go. The academy brushes by pretty fast, most people are out of here by the second or third day cause they want ot start getting crazy out there haha. just take your time and youll be outta here in no time sweatdrop 3nodding ))  

el cabong

Ra1k1ra_Kakashi SnJ

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 5:10 pm
((Oh... Thank you both! ^_^

Wait... so does that mean I should write five lines instead of eight? eek Sorry, I'm still a little confused... sweatdrop LOL!))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 5:15 pm
(rules currently state that a full point of experience in a technique is: that you must have 5 full lines of text in your post. When you are in the Post a Reply screen, typing out a full 8 lines of text there is the equivilant of a full 5 line post....yes somehow we all figured that out haha. I hope that is a little less confusing.)  

el cabong

bonedragon17

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 5:19 pm
pawntakesknight
((it looks like it works quite well. Just remember that a full 8 lines of text in the reply box is the same as a 5 line post in the guild. so as long as you meet that requirement then your good to go. The academy brushes by pretty fast, most people are out of here by the second or third day cause they want ot start getting crazy out there haha. just take your time and youll be outta here in no time sweatdrop 3nodding ))
((It's 7.5 for me. lol.))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 5:34 pm
((Oh... Okay. Thanks! ^_^))  

Ra1k1ra_Kakashi SnJ

Ra1k1ra_Kakashi SnJ

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 8:01 pm
Raikira stood under the tree and waited for her sensei. He was supposed to tutor her privately today. I'm so bored.... The one time I'm early, he comes late, she thought in irritation. Just then she saw a silhouette coming towards her over the bridge, and she immediately stood up straighter and bowed politely with her hands at her sides as her sensei arrived. "Ohayou, Kuma-sensei."

"Sorry, I forgot and overslept..." he said sheepishly at her, sweat dropping.

Raikira shrugged. "It's okay," she murmured in dismissal." Kuma smiled for a moment and looked around.

((Bushin: 1/3))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 11:16 pm
Raikira shrugged timidly again and remained silent. Then a more somber expression replaced her sensei's embarrassed one. "Well, let's get started on those jutsus, eh?"

Raikira nodded. "Hai, Sensei!"

Kuma clapped his hands together. "Okay, well, we're going to work on the Bushin first. Why don't you try what I taught you yesterday?"

She nodded again and put her hands together in a hand sign. Just then a disfigured clone of her appeared beside her. Kuma sweat dropped and she looked down at the ground in mortification.

"It's okay, Raikira," he reassured. "Everyone makes mistakes. Try again."

((Bushin 2:3))  

Ra1k1ra_Kakashi SnJ

Ra1k1ra_Kakashi SnJ

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 11:25 pm
She nodded once more. I hope I don't mess up again... This is so embarrassing... she thought to herself. Raikira then looked up, ready to try again. She formed the hand seal for the Bushin and formed a perfect clone of herself beside her.

Kuma smiled. "Not bad. Not bad at all," he responded with a grin. "Ready to try the next jutsu?"

"What's the next one?" she inquired, gazing up curiously.

"The Substitution jutsu," he replied. "One that's a little harder than the Bushin."

"One that's a little harder than the Bushin..." she reiterated. "Interesting."

((Bushin: 3/3))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 4:36 pm
Raikira gazed up in wonder. "Huh?"

"The Substitution jutsu," he repeated. "You can use it to replace your body with another object when an opponent believes he or she is really attacking you."

She nodded in response. I already know what the Kawarimi jutsu is... When I said, "Huh?" I meant as in, "Eh? Can you repeat that? I wasn't paying attention." Raikira sniggered but didn't say anything, waiting for her sensei to continue. She had always had a problem paying attention to what others say and had a habit of wandering off into another world in her own mind.

((Art of Substitution: 1/4))  

Ra1k1ra_Kakashi SnJ

Ra1k1ra_Kakashi SnJ

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 5:00 pm
"Well, then let's get started," Kuma announced with a smile.

Raikira stared at him blankly as he stood there with that goofy smile of his silently for a moment. "Eh... How, Sensei?"

Kuma blinked and looked at her as though she had just appeared out of nowhere. After a moment, it seemed as though the curtain and finally flickered in his brain. "Oh. Er... Well... You..." He paused in the middle of speaking and stared out blankly on the horizon. Raikira observed her sensei's blank expression with semi-interest and wondered where he had gone.

((Art of Substitution: 2/4))

The raven-haired girl cocked her head, looking up at her sensei askew. Are you serious, Kuma-sensei? Are you even there? Helloooo? she thought awkwardly. Seriously, Sensei, are you alive?

"Oh. I remember now... Sorry, I keep going off somewhere. Sheesh," he muttered, abashed.

Raikira sniggered to herself, amused by her sensei's awkward day. Hehe... My bad habits of arriving late and wandering off are starting to affect all of those around me... What next? Soon everyone will be changing personalitites quickly like me, too... Heh.

((Art of Substitution: 3/4))

"Anyway, let's try it now, okay?" Kuma said to her. He started going off on a long lecture about how to perform the jutsu, focus her chakra, and so forth.

Raikira continuously bobbed her head, giving a, "hai, Sensei," every now and then. But he had lost her a long, long time ago.

"Well, then try out the jutsu," Kuma told her, after giving her a demonstration.

"Um... Okay." Raikira attempted the jutsu and was able to perform it immediately. Despite the fact that she hadn't been paying attention at all, there was a log where she had been just a second ago. She smiled up at her sensei with satisfaction.

((Art of Substitution: 4/4))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 2:05 pm
shadow stood by a tree waching and waiting for his teacher to show up he was already 10 min late and shadow was starting to get pissed off "man were the hell is he holy crap this is sooooooo boreing 'sigh' oh man"

well well well if it isnt the Dragon ha ha ha so guess wat im your teacher man u looken good dame how long has it been now 5 6 years but any way lets get this party started shall we

((Henge no Jutsu 1/3))  

Shadowthedragonking

Shadowthedragonking

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 2:14 pm
so wats the test wat do i have to beat your weak a** because if i do then give me my reward now cause this is going to be way to easy iv beaten u like 20 30 times in the past hehehe

I wouldnt get to cocky if i were u Dragon this isnt no normal mach u play by my rules now no Claws no Wings no tail and no fire u got it use one and u fail

((henge no Jutsu 2/3))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 2:34 pm
"HA u always made my life to easy mith u no i can take u out in seconds but thats fine by me lets do it" shadow ran at mithalendia with his sword out as did mithalendia and in seconds their swords met with a heavy clash on and they went swing at each other with massive power shadow jumped back from one of mithalendias swings "well well well it looks like you have majorly improved your skills mith but your still cant beat me" shadow made one last run at mithalendia but at the last min steped to the side and stabed him in the back
"hehehe i guess ill never beat u dragon good work well i guess u passed good job man

((henge no Jutsu 3/3 completed))  

Shadowthedragonking

grindXcore

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 3:46 pm
Arashi arrived at the academy taking slow steps on the academy woodne floors. He looked around as everyone was training with their own teachers while he was left alone.
"So it seems I have to deal with you for awhile." A voice said from behind him. The man stood at least six feet tall looking down at Arashi. He held a windmill shuriken on his back completly covered in black.
Looking towards the man he sighed. "So what are we doing today?" The man in black put up his hands and turned into an exact replica of Arashi.
"Well I guess that makes it simple enough."

(( 1/3 Henge no justu))  
Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 323 324 325 326 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games