Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
Looking for roleplay partners in college rp.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Interested?
Yes
77%
 77%  [ 7 ]
No
22%
 22%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 9

Hive382

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:33 pm
Hi guys! I am brainstorming a furry roleplay that takes place at a prestigious school with clubs and societies and dorms. I'm having a hard time finding players though, I've brought the idea to like three sites now. I know it would be fun if I could get if off the ground. I'm wondering if there is anyone here that is interested. Its a light roleplay with no real serious commitments or time requirements. I want it to be literate and narrative, but posts dont have to be long and every day. I have a lot of roleplay experience but know that beginners can be great roleplayers right off the bat once they get a picture for it. I have the roleplay on another site, but could transfer it here if players prefer to post on Gaia.
Is anyone interested? Here is my pitch.

Performance. Perfection. Pedigree. Valencia University is one of highest tier colleges in the world. Known famous for its small size and exceptional rigerous academic program. A high volume of people apply to this prestigious school and only a mere handful get it. The students are selected as the greatest from their respective area's of study, regardless of background or financial standing. The school's funding hands out scholarships to those great enough to be an investment should they succeed. The classes at Valencia are small and structured. Students never pass through the cracks at the University and clicks rarely form. What do exist are saturated, like the Elite program of top 10% of the schools class, and the Garden program, focusing on the arts and appearance of the Universities yards and reputations. Valencia University is a melting pot of histories and pasts, but what they share is a standard set by their dean Bartlebee Archambeau and the Board of Governors.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:17 am
Intrested, yet afraid due to two facts:
-I'm new to role-playing.
-My native language is Spanish, and haven't mastered english yet.
I'd like to participate, but I'm really unsure of how it may turn out or how/when do I even start...
cat_sweatdrop  

Aifey

Feral Datemate

sinku anaka

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 2:19 pm
Sounds interesting but storyline progression would be my biggest worry. What exactly would take place other than back and forth banter?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 1:51 pm
I would be more than happy to offer my services to this RP. I'm an experienced roleplayer, have participated in numerous stories across the years, and love university-themed RP.

Feel free to PM me :3  

FragileHeart19

Friendly Guildsman

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
  • Invisibility 100

LesserDog

Savage Sex Symbol

8,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100