- Tasogare no Arashii -
Crew

Beloved Friend

9,125 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:05 pm
Blushing still, Nikita would glance at Dust a few times before she heard a small crack. Her eyes darted down. 'Oh no, I shouldn't have gotten distracted. Was it on my side or his? I don't want to lose!' She panicked to herself as she continued to eat but carefully.

TediKiller154

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:18 pm
- Tasogare no Arashii -

Dust herd the crack as well but didn't seem bothered by it, eather way it was a win win for him, little by little Dust was only one inch away to Nikita's lips, he looks into her eyes just to throw her off

TediKiller154
Crew

Fashionable Shapeshifter

- Tasogare no Arashii -
Crew

Beloved Friend

9,125 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:37 pm
Nikita glanced at Dust feeling his eyes staring at her as she wondered why he was looking at her although she found herself staring right back at him as her slightly wide eyes gazed into his sapphire blue ones not even concentrating on the game.

TediKiller154

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:45 pm
- Tasogare no Arashii -

Before they knew it Dust's lips locked with Nikita and stayed like that for at lest a minute, Dust then pulls back and gets up "Ok Nikita as I promes I'll get you your three boxes" and with that Dust walked off to get Nikita her pocky

TediKiller154
Crew

Fashionable Shapeshifter

- Tasogare no Arashii -
Crew

Beloved Friend

9,125 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 5:42 pm
Nikita grew tense as she gave a small squeak as her entire face instantly flushed rose red as their lips locked. So many things ran through her mind, she didn't know whether to run or stay with this being her first kiss ever, but her body acted as if instinctively as she would soon lean a little into the kiss as she closed her eyes. When there lips parted her eyes slowly opened and she just sat there stunned, not even watching him leave. She soon raised her finger to lightly touch her lips thinking how she had just kissed the second-in-command as she would blush again.

TediKiller154

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 5:54 pm
- Tasogare no Arashii -

about five minutes in Dust came back to the den and place three boxes down, each box had ten packs of pocky inside "there you go Nikita, three boxes like I pro-...Um Nikita are you ok?" Dust moved a bit close to her seeing that she was blushing some "Nikita hello, are you ok?"

TediKiller154
Crew

Fashionable Shapeshifter

- Tasogare no Arashii -
Crew

Beloved Friend

9,125 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 6:17 pm
Nikita jumped slightly as she snapped back into reality. Blinking she glanced at Dust and then at the pocky as she nodded slightly. "Y-yes I am okay..." She stammered before picking up the boxes. "Um.. Thank you.." She said softly and paused, taking a small breath. Biting her lip she was about to ask him something before she shook her head becoming too nervous. Standing up she held her pockys close to her. "Um.. I think I will eat a few outside." She said timidily keeping her gaze away from him as she would then start to walk away towards the door.

TediKiller154

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 6:33 pm
- Tasogare no Arashii -

"um ok if you say so Nikita" Dust watched Nikita get the boxes of pocky, he could tell that she wanted to ask him something but ended up turning around and going to the door "Nikita wait, your not really gonna eat all thirty boxes are you?" Dust followed Nikita to the door since she was the only one up right now

TediKiller154
Crew

Fashionable Shapeshifter

- Tasogare no Arashii -
Crew

Beloved Friend

9,125 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 6:51 pm
Nikita turned around to face him as she giggled softly. 'Thirty, don't he mean three?' She thought. "Of course not, I might like pocky but not even I can eat thirty boxes." She teased light-heartedly. "But if you mean these three then no I'm just going to eat a few." She paused briefly. "You're coming too?" She asked as she tilted her head abit.

TediKiller154

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:02 pm
- Tasogare no Arashii -

Dust kinda blushed a little but just cleared his mind "well I gave you three boxes of pocky that had ten boxes inside, and your the only one up so there's nothing wrong with use being together. Also I need to talk to you" Dust opened the door for Nikita could walk outside

TediKiller154
Crew

Fashionable Shapeshifter

- Tasogare no Arashii -
Crew

Beloved Friend

9,125 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:22 pm
Nikita didn't mind being around him. She barely knew him but she didn't think there was anything wrong with them being together. If anything all she could think of was that their ranks were different and she was lower than him but that's it unless there was something else. Hearing that he needed to talk to her made her bite her lip a bit as she wanted to ask him something too so she just nodded before uttering a small thank you as he held the door open and she headed outside as she would go to the forest.

{{Nikita Exits}}

TediKiller154

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:36 pm
- Tasogare no Arashii -

Dust walked out right after Nikita walked out "I wonder what's wrong with Nikita, I thought she be more happy with the Pocky boxes and a bit happy to have someone to talk to since she's new around here

(Nikita Exits)  

TediKiller154
Crew

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Paradise Wolf Blue
Captain

Loyal Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:45 pm
User Image

Calla had soon woken up, soon figuring out that she had slept in a little bit too much. The female rolled over on her bed and stared at the door of her room. There was a long moment before Calla had got up and pulled her blankets from her. The alpha got up from her bed and neatly made her bed again before brushing and putting her hair up in a bun with a braid that wrapped around it. Once she was done she left her room and made her way down the main hall and out through the front doors. She looked around a few times, scanning the area to see if anyone else was awake. She soon caught the scent to Nikita and Dust, 'well, those two seem to be awake.' A small sigh escaped from Calla's mouth as she looked up to the sky. For a few minutes she just stood there, lost in thought, soon her eyes settled back into reality. She turned and made her way to the treeline surrounding the mansion yard. The female soon vanished through the shadows of the trees.

~~Exits~~  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:30 am
User Image

Conner woke up to his mate moving in the bed next to him. He soon woke up to see her vanish from the house. He got up and got dressed. He then smelled the air smelling Nikita and Dust. He sighed. The alpha then left going to find his mate.
[-exit-]

MegaFallenAngel123
Crew

Taken Sex Symbol

TediKiller154
Crew

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:21 am
- Tasogare no Arashii -

"Dust took Nikita inside and all the way to her room, slowly he lays her down on her bed and covers her up. When that was done Dust left her room and heads out to see what he could do

Pack of the Black Moon

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff