Welcome to Gaia! ::

Monster High - Where the ghoul kids rule!

Back to Guilds

An original character roleplay guild set in the world of Monster High! 

Tags: Monster High, Dolls, RPing, Webisodes, Frankie Stein 

Reply Monster High
OOC (out of character) thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dashner Hawke

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:08 pm
I'm sorry, but I won't be able to post anything until I get home. So expect late replies. Sorry.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:44 pm
Vinnie Lovecraft
Melody Nocturna
I like Ascreama, despite her shy exterior; on the other hand, I can see that Vinnie and Melody will need some (er, a lot rather) bonding time. I see that in the beginning it will be rough around the edges but I do hope that they get closer as they spend more time in the doomitory.

I'm working a lot to add more depth to her character... she's a mean ghoul primarily, but I want her to be a little more multi-faceted and -- most importantly -- relateable.

As in, mean for a reason?  

Melody Nocturna

Intellectual Informer

Felix Faun

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:51 pm
I think Felix could learn a thing or two from Saud. XD  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:32 am
Dear glob, Gryffs cameo in the die-ner... xd xd xd  

Marceline LaGhede

Fanatical Friend

Lin McGearloch

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:13 am
Marceline LaGhede

Gryff N

When Gryff goes out to eat, it's at the Place With No Name. Or those quaint little rot dog vendor carts.

Gryff is cool like that.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:53 am
Hey, just a note to you guys: Gaia has signature limits of 500 x 500 pixels and under 100,000 bytes. If your image is larger than that, it will get disabled and you'll have to pay gold to reenable it.

Also, people who aren't on great internet connections will thank you for not having gigantic signatures that chomp up bandwidth every time they load a page. 3nodding  

Rorrim Rory Bludworth

Ascreama Poweurgh

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:10 am
Is Meme's sig too big? :3  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:13 am
Her sig is 172,203 bytes, so yes, it is oversized by Gaia's standards.

Anne Arctic's is 520px × 1,600px, 273,311 bytes, which especially needs to get fixed.  

Rorrim Rory Bludworth

Meme Pennywise

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:54 am
Resized it! smile  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:17 am
Melody Nocturna
Vinnie Lovecraft
Melody Nocturna
I like Ascreama, despite her shy exterior; on the other hand, I can see that Vinnie and Melody will need some (er, a lot rather) bonding time. I see that in the beginning it will be rough around the edges but I do hope that they get closer as they spend more time in the doomitory.

I'm working a lot to add more depth to her character... she's a mean ghoul primarily, but I want her to be a little more multi-faceted and -- most importantly -- relateable.

As in, mean for a reason?

Pretty much the fact that she's ignored and acts out for attention... and doesn't trust that anyone could possibly care about her. So yeah, mean for a reason, which leaves the potential to do good...  

Vinnie Lovecraft

Greedy Seeker

Dashner Hawke

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:05 pm
I recommend using Flickr for resizing.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:52 pm
Please bear with me as I'm trying to find a way to introduce this new ghoul.  

Doriana Taylor

Distinct Informer

Anne Arctica MH

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:54 pm
Sorry. I thought my Mac cropped it. question  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:25 am
Okay, I've got the picture cropped. Please note the Ghoulia picture is not her signature and will be changed this evening.  

Anne Arctica MH

Hellene Harpie

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:39 pm
Draconia St George
Our last rp (and when I say 'our,' by the way, I'm referring to Glen, Hellene and I who all are irl friends who were in the same superhero roleplay guild here on Gaia before becoming interested in Monster High) had mostly zero 'GM' intervention, and at some points it became problematic, but for the most part people fell into the rhythm pretty well. That will happen here as people get more comfortable.
We'll just have Gryff turn everyone into hamsters.  
Monster High

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff