Welcome to Gaia! ::

Monster High - Where the ghoul kids rule!

Back to Guilds

An original character roleplay guild set in the world of Monster High! 

Tags: Monster High, Dolls, RPing, Webisodes, Frankie Stein 

Reply Monster High
OOC (out of character) thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cassandra MH

Sparkly Trash

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:25 pm
I'm the most free person on the planet haha  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 4:49 pm
http://us19.chatzy.com/76770272303022  

Draconia St George
Crew

Beloved Friend

Cassandra MH

Sparkly Trash

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:58 pm
sweatdrop So, as Cas do I post In the Catacombs? I kinda just raised my hand with no plan hah  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 7:31 am
Cassandra MH
sweatdrop So, as Cas do I post In the Catacombs? I kinda just raised my hand with no plan hah

Do you want to post in the Catacombs?  

Draconia St George
Crew

Beloved Friend

Draconia St George
Crew

Beloved Friend

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 7:34 am
New Guild Member Incoming!

Quote:
Your Name : Sakiko Uchiha Also known as Solstice

-Your Monster Parent : Daughter of the Sandman

-A brief summary of your history :

Daughter of the sandman, Sakiko is the only child in her family, her
father is normally busy working side by side the bogyman, so she
rarely sees him. Growing up shes normally found napping in halls of
her previous schools, so she doesn't have many friends. She has a
thing for Art drawing up fantasy's that she would dream about.

-Why you would like to attend Monster High

" um i would want to attend Monster High because if i heard correctly
everyone is accepted here as Monsters alike. Also freaky nap hours. "

I hope you can consider me into attending

Please say hello to Sakiko! Once she posts here in the guild, we'll get her up to speed on what's going on.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 4:26 pm
Draconia St George
Cassandra MH

would it be better if i do instead of the maul or do i post in the maul  

Cassandra MH

Sparkly Trash

Marceline LaGhede

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 6:39 pm
Today in Adventures in Customizing... I gave Lapis some bangs! That was........ fun. Image in spoiler:

User Image

The wig I'm using is from a CAM Inner Monster set, which has a really stubborn side part. It took a ton of work coercing them into blunt-cut bangs, and I got lazy and took a risk -- instead of boil-setting it I hit it with my hair dryer. And it worked really well; but I wouldn't recommend it as you could easily melt the hair if you're not too careful. There's still a tiny break in the hair where the part is, but it's less obvious now at least. I still have to clean them up a touch and cut the back to be much shorter, but I don't want to do that until the wig is securely glued to the head; which I don't want to do until I finish the faceup; which I can't do until I get the factory paint remover I ordered that's in USPS Limbo at the moment with half the other elements of this project, haha.

I also swapped her to a saddle stand, which gives her a nice floaty effect that I felt would look cool once I get the wings done; hoping she doesn't become too top-heavy for it though. I was also thinking of using any leftover Oyumaru to create a new, wider base to replace the Skullette one, and create an effect underneath her like she's floating over water. I'm also trying to decide on some stylistic elements in the faceup, whether or not I want to keep her looking MH-style or wipe the whole thing and try to make her look more decidedly Steven Universe-style... the latter would involve her having no eyebrows, which I'm not sure how I feel about that. I've tried it in Photoshop; it looks weird. xD

Anyway, sorry for rambling.... Basically I want to do all the things and finish this cutie but can't until stuff comes in the mail and I'm getting really antsy and it's driving me crazy, so I'm documenting my progress to try to feel better about it. rofl rofl rofl  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 9:07 pm
Cassandra MH
Draconia St George
Cassandra MH

would it be better if i do instead of the maul or do i post in the maul

Your choice, either is fine to get us going.  

Draconia St George
Crew

Beloved Friend

Cassandra MH

Sparkly Trash

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 10:30 pm
Draconia St George
Your choice, either is fine to get us going.

I chose the catacombs that way Atomica and lin could do their reactions to what was going on and thwart things hah  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:25 pm
Marceline LaGhede
Today in Adventures in Customizing... I gave Lapis some bangs! That was........ fun. Image in spoiler:

User Image

The wig I'm using is from a CAM Inner Monster set, which has a really stubborn side part. It took a ton of work coercing them into blunt-cut bangs, and I got lazy and took a risk -- instead of boil-setting it I hit it with my hair dryer. And it worked really well; but I wouldn't recommend it as you could easily melt the hair if you're not too careful. There's still a tiny break in the hair where the part is, but it's less obvious now at least. I still have to clean them up a touch and cut the back to be much shorter, but I don't want to do that until the wig is securely glued to the head; which I don't want to do until I finish the faceup; which I can't do until I get the factory paint remover I ordered that's in USPS Limbo at the moment with half the other elements of this project, haha.

I also swapped her to a saddle stand, which gives her a nice floaty effect that I felt would look cool once I get the wings done; hoping she doesn't become too top-heavy for it though. I was also thinking of using any leftover Oyumaru to create a new, wider base to replace the Skullette one, and create an effect underneath her like she's floating over water. I'm also trying to decide on some stylistic elements in the faceup, whether or not I want to keep her looking MH-style or wipe the whole thing and try to make her look more decidedly Steven Universe-style... the latter would involve her having no eyebrows, which I'm not sure how I feel about that. I've tried it in Photoshop; it looks weird. xD

Anyway, sorry for rambling.... Basically I want to do all the things and finish this cutie but can't until stuff comes in the mail and I'm getting really antsy and it's driving me crazy, so I'm documenting my progress to try to feel better about it. rofl rofl rofl

I think that's really Awesome! i'm unfamiliar with the character, But i didn't something similar to my Rogue custom. Also... I HAVE WAY Too many dolls. (If anyone would like one, for a custom or whatever, Please let me know.)

I didn't really document things with Marianna's doll. But she feels a bit... unfinished even now. I really want to paint her tail and fins to match her face up. but I've been a bit distracted lately. whee  

Marianna Trench

Fashionable Genius

Cassandra MH

Sparkly Trash

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:36 pm
Marianna Trench
. (If anyone would like one, for a custom or whatever, Please let me know whee

Are you still giving away dolls? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 2:11 pm
Welcome Sakiko Uchiha!! We are all looking forward to meeting you. heart Once you've settled, please tell us a bit about yourself!  

Marianna Trench

Fashionable Genius

Draconia St George
Crew

Beloved Friend

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 2:15 pm
Marceline LaGhede

User Image

Lapis looks great so far! I was going to suggest putting some white dot 'shines' in her eyes, but then I thought "has she ever had those in the show" and I honestly don't think she has! I'd vote for wiping the face and doing a full-on SU faceup, but I could honestly see her either way. Someone on the Arena did a custom of Connie out of a Hasbro Pocahontas and did a face repaint and it worked better than I thought it would have.

Please keep updating us!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 2:16 pm
Also, anyone free for Chatzy tonight?  

Draconia St George
Crew

Beloved Friend

Marianna Trench

Fashionable Genius

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 2:25 pm
Cassandra MH
Marianna Trench
. (If anyone would like one, for a custom or whatever, Please let me know whee

Are you still giving away dolls? sweatdrop
I'm trying to sell or trade for them. Like another doll, clothes, hanks of hair, or even pieces of sets. Or if someone made something, like dresses, wigs, jewelry... Or... Character Art? wink (Pm me if you'd like to discuss more.)

SIDE note: A few weeks ago I offered Briar to someone for a custom clothes trade and they never got back to me. I feel I may have offended this person somehow... I don't understand why they've not gotten back to me... I just got zero response. What I thought was she was offering to MAKE me something, so when i sent my suggestion, nothing. Now i feel she meant to send me something she'd already created, and i somehow offended her by asking for something new? IDK sweatdrop I already PMed the girl, the ball is in her court.  
Monster High

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff