Welcome to Gaia! ::

Monster High - Where the ghoul kids rule!

Back to Guilds

An original character roleplay guild set in the world of Monster High! 

Tags: Monster High, Dolls, RPing, Webisodes, Frankie Stein 

Reply Monster High
OOC (out of character) thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Estrella Espacio

Distrustful Trickster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 4:50 pm
I found Melody Piper!
I can't buy Melody though...sad panda...

Also Dragon Games is making me question my ships, I wanted Darling and Chase(?) red knight boy...
Scarrier Reef.....the designs were lovely...LOVED GIL!! heart I don't think Lagoona's new va did as good a job as she could have, Lagoona has that strong Australian accent!! The plot was meh. The song was..not enough puns in the movie...6.7/10

Essi wants to chatzy cuz boredness.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 6:22 pm
Estrella Espacio
I found Melody Piper!
I can't buy Melody though...sad panda...

Also Dragon Games is making me question my ships, I wanted Darling and Chase(?) red knight boy...
Scarrier Reef.....the designs were lovely...LOVED GIL!! heart I don't think Lagoona's new va did as good a job as she could have, Lagoona has that strong Australian accent!! The plot was meh. The song was..not enough puns in the movie...6.7/10

Essi wants to chatzy cuz boredness.

Give me 10 mins and I'll set one up!  

Draconia St George
Crew

Beloved Friend

Draconia St George
Crew

Beloved Friend

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 6:29 pm
http://us21.chatzy.com/53961275942739  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:49 pm
I just had a blackout(lights) and my room is leaking rain. = w =  

Estrella Espacio

Distrustful Trickster

Necrolin Rosin Ni Blue

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:08 am
Got attacked by surprise from a wild SCANTRON test. English and Algebra 1. I haven't had a math class in a whole year. (cut off math senior year) rip I love you guys, you meant the world to me. *lays in coffin and closes door, waiting for death*  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 4:01 pm
Necrolin Rosin Ni Blue
Got attacked by surprise from a wild SCANTRON test. English and Algebra 1. I haven't had a math class in a whole year. (cut off math senior year) rip I love you guys, you meant the world to me. *lays in coffin and closes door, waiting for death*

.....Then your undead self can be here full time....silly wink
Ok but how'd you do? I suck at math but any tutors you could go to?  

Estrella Espacio

Distrustful Trickster

Necrolin Rosin Ni Blue

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 6:14 am
Estrella Espacio
Necrolin Rosin Ni Blue

.....Then your undead self can be here full time....silly wink
Ok but how'd you do? I suck at math but any tutors you could go to?

Lol. I hadn't finished it. Bad day. I start with the easiest first (English) but even I couldn't finish it. Actually, you reminded me to grab my calculator before I left for school! My saving grace! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 8:55 am
Why am I up sooo early and why did I expect the gaiaversary to be working by now? lol (Gaia HQ is my timezone...so probably 3 more hours till fixing)

*yawns*
So bored..  

Estrella Espacio

Distrustful Trickster

Demona MH

Desirable Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 10:57 am
I need your guy's opinion. So I have two cats, Toothless and Salem and right now they are in the garage because my roomie doesn't like cats. And they are okay right now we agreed they stay in the garage.

the problem is that I heard my roomie talking crap on the phone when she thought I was asleep saying how she's going to start putting my cats outside. (They are indoor cats and they have been all their lives) And spreading crap about what I'm worried about. Ex. the neighbors stealing one of my cats.
Which is BS because what im really worried is if they get hurt or lost. we live in a suburb type area and we had agreed on getting a kennel for them when cat-allergic visitors come, but shes saying that we are just going to put them outside and leave them outside. THIS ISNT THE FIRST TIME SHES DONE THIS. She's making all these decicions that werent what we agreed on at all then When I confront her about them she says something like "Oh but this way will be better because...blah blah blah" and says that im overreacting.

I've tried to reason with her, but these choices arent really hers to make, they arent her pets. I just want to resolve this whole thing but I dont know what to do, She wont listen to me.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 11:15 am
Ok first...https://www.facebook.com/EverAfterHighLove1/?fref=nf
^For anyone wondering about making a Peter Pan EAH ^

@Demona: Don't friggin put them outside...tell her flat out. If you have to have tooo, get them chipped. Sometimes animal clinics do freebies. If you have to, keep them in your room. Or a room she shouldn't touch anyways. I don't agree with getting them a kennel if their used to free roam and because they will probably p*ss her off if they start crying...( I'm assuming she's a B)
That's all my ideas. Just do your best to protect the fur babies ok? smile  

Estrella Espacio

Distrustful Trickster

Tori Underbridge

Versatile Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 11:36 am
@demona, she seems like a B, I'd tell her If she doesn't like cats don't room mate with a person who HAS cats!! Truly, You should search for a new room mate that CAN tolerate cats. It's not fare to you or your cats.

Also, skrew her and her allergies, she's probably not even allergic. and just doesn't like cats.

But yeah, talk to her and tell her. If she attempts to put your cats outside you will sue her.Those cats are not hers, it's the same as putting a baby on the curb. She's a EVIL person is she said that! Get rid of her.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 12:51 pm
My reaction towards Akito vs. bees

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Necrolin Rosin Ni Blue

Demona MH

Desirable Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 2:12 pm
i talked to her, she says she's not putting the cats outside, that she was just telling that to her grandma who was on the phone with her. She wanted to get her to shut up so she just said something to get her to be quiet. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 2:38 pm
Folks, don't call someone you don't know a 'b' when all you've heard is one side of a story. confused

I'm personally extremely allergic to cats. My air pipe closes up and I feel like I'm coming down with a horrible cold. My boyfriend is even worse. As as result, we often don't want to be around cats. Even being around furniture that used to be in a house with cats is enough for my boyfriend to have an adverse allergic reaction that lasts for 24 hours.

That being said, putting indoor cats outside is dangerous for them and irresponsible. They don't have the instincts or experience to be outside on their own.  

Draconia St George
Crew

Beloved Friend

Monster High

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games