Welcome to Gaia! ::

Crescent Moon: A LITERATE Roleplaying guild.

Back to Guilds

Tags: fantasy, romance, roleplay, write 

Reply Private Roleplaying Subforum (1 x 1)
ℭ𝔦𝔫𝔑𝔒𝔯 ღ π”Šπ”¦π”―π”© {1x1} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wise AF Athena
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 11:07 am
songbird1676

▁ β–‚ β–ƒ β–„ β–… β–† β–‡ β–ˆ οΌ©won’t give up on π”˜s

▁ β–‚ β–ƒ β–„ β–… β–† Even if the skies get β„œough

User Image

╔══════════════╗ ♣╔══════════════╗

Darren nodded. "I could tell them I kicked you out. That I cared enough to not let you die, but I let you go to keep you safe. They'll believe that. They'll be mad, but they'll accept it more than me claiming not to love you anymore. I could even claim to be fancying a maid of mine." he said. Darren did have a crush on one of his maids at one point. She resembled Aerie a bit, and that was why Darren liked her, though the similarities stopped at looks. The girl was spineless and clumsy, always timid. So much different than strong-willed, stubborn Aerie.

Darren sighed, hearing she learned how to use a sword, but couldn't stop the grin that came to his face. "You were always devious, Aerie. I'm glad that never changed." he said.

β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β• β™£β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•

I’ll give you all my 𝔩ove ▁ β–‚ β–ƒ β–„ β–… β–† β–‡ β–ˆ

Still lookin’ π”˜p ▁ β–‚ β–ƒ β–„ β–… β–†

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 12:00 pm
Yuuki-Chan17

User Image

β™« Someday my οΌ°ο½’ο½‰ο½Žο½ƒο½… will come...

β–„ β–€ β–„ β–€ β–„ β–€ β–„ β–€ β–„ β–€ β–„ β–€ β–„ β–€ β–„ β–€ β–„ ❀ β–„ β–€ β–„ β–€ β–„ β–€ β–„ β–€ β–„ β–€ β–„ β–€ β–„ β–€ β–„ β–€ ▄❀ β–„ β–€ β–„ β–€ β–„ β–€ β–„ β–€ β–„ β–€ β–„ β–€ β–„ β–€ β–„ β–€ β–„

Aerie grinned.

"Why would it have changed? If I wasn't devious, I wouldn't be me."

She sighed, and felt a wave of relief wash over her. She couldn't help but feel happy that he wasn't going to denounce his love for her in order to fool everyone.

"But please...just be careful...that's all I ask."

β–„ β–€ β–„ β–€ β–„ β–€ β–„ β–€ β–„ β–€ β–„ β–€ β–„ β–€ β–„ β–€ β–„ ❀ β–„ β–€ β–„ β–€ β–„ β–€ β–„ β–€ β–„ β–€ β–„ β–€ β–„ β–€ β–„ β–€ ▄❀ β–„ β–€ β–„ β–€ β–„ β–€ β–„ β–€ β–„ β–€ β–„ β–€ β–„ β–€ β–„ β–€ β–„

...And all my ＀reams will come true β™«

User Image

songbird1676
Captain

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

songbird1676
Captain

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 12:24 pm
Yuuki-Chan17

User Image

Aerie grinned.

"Why would it have changed? If I wasn't devious, I wouldn't be me."

She sighed, and felt a wave of relief wash over her. She couldn't help but feel happy that he wasn't going to denounce his love for her in order to fool everyone.

"But please...just be careful...that's all I ask."

User Image

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 1:43 pm
songbird1676

User Image

Darren shrugged. "That's true. And don't worry. I'll be careful." he said. He laid on the bed with Aerie, and hugged her. "I'm staying with you the rest of the night, alright?" he asked, though he planned to stay with her anyways.

β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β• β™£β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•

Wise AF Athena
Crew

songbird1676
Captain

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 2:02 pm
Yuuki-Chan17

User Image

Aerie smiled and snuggled into his arms.

"I'm okay with that....Darren?"

She gently drew invisible designs with her fingers on his arm.

"What are you going to do to them? I mean...wouldn't killing be stooping to their level?"

With a sad sigh, she stopped out of nowhere.

"I'm sorry, I'm overthinking things. I tend to do that too, you know...."

User Image

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 2:15 pm
songbird1676

User Image

Darren smiled, feeling Aerie's hand on his arm. "Hmm....I was thinking dungeons, but they could get bribed there, couldn't they? And I can't risk them getting out. I have no plans of killing them. Maybe I'll just keep them here in the palace, under lock and key, and under guard of only those I trust completely." he said. He couldn't exile his own father, so maybe just the Queen...Darren wasn't sure what to do with them. It was like a kid catching a fish in their hands, unsure of what's to happen after that.

"It's fine. To tell the truth, I'm not exactly sure of what I'm gonna do."

Wise AF Athena
Crew

songbird1676
Captain

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 2:37 pm
Yuuki-Chan17

User Image

The blonde looked up at him curiously.

"Are you able to exile the Queen? Or even overthrow the king and keep him under the same roof? I thought the only way you could succeed the throne is if the King passed. At least, that's what I was always told."

She winced as pain shot up her legs, and tried to hide the pain from her expression.

"I don't know where your father got those guards from, but they really do enjoy brute force, don't they?"

Aerie then continued tracing designs on his skin.

"So what's going to happen tomorrow? What's your plan?"

User Image

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 2:48 pm
songbird1676

User Image

Darren shook his head. "Its a misconception. The family has bad luck. Have you noticed most kings passed right around when the prince is eighteen? Assassins, poisons, corruption. My coronation should be soon, in a few months actually, then I'll be the king, and he'll just become 'the king's father.' Not as much power as me, but he'll still have connections I'm worried about. I am able to exile the Queen. She is not of any blood relation, and she'll have committed treason, knowingly trying to get rid of the one I love. When I'm king, I can do whatever I want." he said.

Then he noticed the pain shoot up Aerie. He looked alarmed. "They're the strongest men in the kingdom that he could find. They're mostly for the palace guard, but I've heard they specialize in torture." he said. He looked at the girl carefully. "Do you want anything more for the pain?" he asked. He had applied a cream and wrapped her legs. The cream was from two different plants. One that took pain away, and another that healed. He couldn't do much more, and they both knew it.

"I'm thinking after sounding the alarm, and claiming I kicked you out, I'll sulk as if I'm disappointed. If I seem too eager to be with my father and his new wife, they'll suspect something. I'll have to take this slow, and draw things out until coronation day." he said.

Wise AF Athena
Crew

songbird1676
Captain

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 3:56 pm
Yuuki-Chan17

User Image

"Interesting...that does make a lot of sense. So then when you become King, your reign will end when your eldest son reaches the age of 18, right?"

She snuggled into him more, ignoring the firey pain in her legs. Her legs hurt the most. Aerie also had a couple bruised limbs and scratches on her face and upper body, but nothing that would hinder her from getting around.

"My only question now is....how are we going to prolong everything until your coronation? Although it's only a few months, that's still quite a bit of time."

User Image

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 4:30 pm
songbird1676

User Image

Darren nodded. "Or a second son if I decide he's to by my heir. Once they reach eighteen, its their time to rule." he said. He could tell Aerie's legs were in a lot of pain. He didn't comment, knowing she would try to hide it from him. Stubborn girl...

Darren shrugged. "That I've still got to figure out. Hopefully they'll be busy planning." he said.

Wise AF Athena
Crew

songbird1676
Captain

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 10:04 pm
Yuuki-Chan17

User Image

"I believe in you. I know you'll come up with something. You always do."

She mumbled, letting her fingers trail down to his hand and then intertwine her fingers with his.

"It's going to be really hard to sit in here and do nothing while you're out there risking your life while my legs heal. Please...don't disappear for too long. I don't know what I would do if you got yourself killed, Darren."

User Image

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 11:31 am
songbird1676

User Image

Darren nodded. "I'll do all I can. I promise Aeire. But you need to promise me something. That if I do die, that you live life to the fullest. Even if its not in this country. If you like someone else, go for them. Don't stay hung up over me all your life." he said. Then he smiled. "But that's on the off chance I die. I'm sure I'll live...and then I intend to make you my wife."

Wise AF Athena
Crew

songbird1676
Captain

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 1:55 pm
Yuuki-Chan17

User Image

Aerie scooted so that she was in a sitting position, and looked down at her lap. She had untangled her hand from his and had it on her lap. Her gaze swept down at her hands, and then back up to meet his gaze. She stayed silent for a moment before responding.

"Asking me to not be hung up on you is next to impossible, Darren. If you die, a part of me will go with you. We both know that more than anything."

She sighed, and shook the fear away that she could possibly lose him out of her mind, and smiled at him bravely.

"As much as I wouldn't want to, I would try to live a peaceful life. Even if I had to be alone."

The blonde took a deep, shaky breath and tears welled up in her eyes.

"I know. That thought keeps me going through everything. Knowing that I will be able to be by your side forever."

She then reached down and took his hand again.

"And although you know my answer already, someday, will you do my girlish fantasies a favor and ask me in a way that we can tell our children?"

User Image

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 8:01 pm
songbird1676

User Image

Darren still kept laying down, and just laid his head next to the other's lap, just looking up at her. He knew it would be hard to get Aerie to agree to anything. When the other said she wanted him to propose in a romantic way they could tell their kids, Darren chuckled. "Of course, my dear. I'll make my proposal spectacular." he said. He knew Aerie, as tomboyish as she was sometimes, had girly thoughts, and this was one of them.

Wise AF Athena
Crew

songbird1676
Captain

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 11:18 pm
Yuuki-Chan17

User Image

Aerie flushed a dark crimson as she was absent-mindedly running her fingers through his hair.

"I should've known better. You were always the one cooking up something over-the-top and grand."

She chuckled, and then leaned back against the pillows and smiled wistfully.

"Sometimes....don't you wish time would fast-forward to all the good parts, and just skip the bad ones?"

User Image

Private Roleplaying Subforum (1 x 1)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas