Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The imperial territory ( imperial lands RP area )
[?RP] The After Boom Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PuddleInk

Hallowed Heckler

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:30 am
Kneecaps. Yep. She was going to go directly for the kneecaps. A shame she wasn't wearing those absolutely fabulous kneebusting heeled shoes of hers.

Urania found herself grow curious. And her mind started piecing together little bits once more. Thankfully, Shun asked a good question, or well a statement that could be taken as a question that was answered as a question....and.... She gave up and took her coffee up again.

"Then what happened?" she asked between a few sips of coffee.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:57 pm
Shun furrowed his brow at that answer, along with that grin Israel had given him. In any case, it seemed that the bandit king hadn't been shot. But someone had fired. Did he get the upper hand? Was someone else?

Urania had already asked what happened next, so he just took another sip of his own drink and awaited to hear what had occurred.  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

[ Radical Dreamer ]
Crew

Omnipresent Noob

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:13 pm
"Now, I wasn't being miss leading..." Israel spoke feeling strangely a twinge of fear from the small woman.

"...There was a gun shot." He continued and let his his finger tip gesture as if to point his honesty it out.

"Though, well all just thought the same. Opening my eyes, I hadn't realized that I had shut them. Looking to the boy, he didn't seemed to flinch; though I had." Walters spoke, moving his hand to his head he fidgeted with his hat once more.

"You could imagine my confusion, seeing him alive and what not. But what I did notice was a smirk that started to curl on that little spit's face." The Black Waltz smirked himself. He couldn't forget the look on that the arrogant little sob's face.

"He must have known what was behind him and what we saw looking up..."
The male gave a sigh as he shook his head. Oh, it was quite the sight

"What had happened, was a soldier must have been take surprise by the sudden cloud of sand that seemed to slowly rise from seemingly nowhere. " He started, It had been quite a sight and was vary difficult to describe what exactly they saw.

No one, could blame the soldier, though he was still punished for the miss fire.

"Though-that wasn't what alarmed him..."
The black man spoke as his hand moved to the table, he gestured a curl with his hand. " it was the figure that seemed to appear from the wake of sand like a specter from a wall." His hand uncapped slowly, it was like a casual of sand raising and slowly fading away to revile a man.

"As the sand fell from him like a cloak, there was not a speck of it on him. " Nore did it seem the bullet had hit it's mark, though perhaps it did-but the sand was made as a shield. Walters' hand rose and drifted over his head.

"Suddenly there was a glow in the distance, then just as soundlessly as the first came, this bright orb rose to hover over the base and gates." Israel tried to paint the picture that happened before him. " A man, with hair darker then my skin, and no doubt longer then my own approached," His hand moved and covered his own right eye. " Though one eye was covered by a patch he held a stone gaze that no foolish man would cross...." Removing his hand from his face he gestured to his body and weapons would be placed.

"He had no weapons drawn, expect for the one that lingered above..."
His hand pointed as if the charged partial beam hovered over them now.

"Though his demand didn't startle anyone...."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:45 am
Fear, annoyance... Close to the same thing when kneecaps were involved. As he finally continued the story and explained that no one had been shot, or no one human that is, Urania was now slowly peicing the puzzle together. Hadn't he said earlier that the Bandit King and a rogue got in? This must be the part where the Bandit King shows up.

... And how the hell did he also get into the base!

Did the military ever figure that out? Did they ever get around to tightening the security? Why was she even asking this? Of course not! That would have required hiring outsiders to infiltrate the bases! Cheepscapes.

But the description was quite fanciful, though rather believable. Rogues did tend to arm themselves to the teeth. And for rather good reason too.

PuddleInk

Hallowed Heckler

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:58 am
Shun's line of thought was similar to Urania, as he did realize that Israel never called the other rogue the Bandit king or anything like that. Not to mention it seemed that the newcomer rogue was the one equipped with a charged particle cannon.

The description of the new man did spur something else though. It reminded him of a particular rogue he had met.

Ander Quinn. Didn't he used to be the Bandit King? Come to think of it, the guy did seem to be fairly familiar with Nick when he had run into him some time ago. Of course, he could still be wrong, but that was his current train of thought here.

That didn't explain how these guys got into the base in the first place though.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:20 pm
As Israel kept the attention of the two, he contuined...

"Return what is mine. Make a move and consider your superior's life forfeit..."
Israel spoke in a commanding tone, as he straightened himself astutely int he chair.

"Touch him again, and you forgo your base..." The Black Waltz repeated the demands of Bandit King, rather clearly from memory. He remembered this because...

The dark man then hunched himself closer to the two once more, letting them know wordlessly he was going to narrate the story once more.

"Now, as the man approached. No one dared to fire...for the sole reason, that first glowing light, was in fact aimed on what was left of our chain of command on base. We knew this, cause 'Riker' our Commanding officer confirmed that he was hostage, though our PI-buds." He spoke, in a faint chuckle at the reminder of what was said, but not going into what Riker spoke though their earpieces. He had that much respect for the uppers.

"The little spit on the ground, was hoisted up but the single hand of what we then knew then was in actual living flesh, The Sand Chimera..."
Israel spoke.

"And at the time, The 'claimed' Bandit King."
The old man clarified, to the youngins

"Now, it's not vary often that you have such a wanted man in one's line of site, or so one PO Musta' thought." Walter's let his lean arms fold across his strong chest as he leaned back in his chair once more.

"He had that look in his eye, as he licked his lips his finger itched it's self over the trigger of his rifle-Even where I stood frozen I watched as that finger tightened over that hair of a trigger...." Walter's spoke as he took initiative to lean back in his chair and rock mindlessly on the back hind legs of the wooden seat

[ Radical Dreamer ]
Crew

Omnipresent Noob

PuddleInk

Hallowed Heckler

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:23 pm
It was quite a show, and quite a tale. And her coffee was almost gone, but she barely registered that at this time. He made up for the near horrible part with showmanship.

And it really was quite interesting. Though she found herself getting just a bit lost. Maybe by the end this would all make sense, yes? Hopefully.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:37 am
A couple of things were confirmed there, more or less. The newcomer was indeed the bandit king. And the mention of the Chimera pointed that it was most likely Ander. Though, Shun didn't really know the history between him and Nick.

Silently, he continued to listen intently, waiting to hear what would happen next.  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

[ Radical Dreamer ]
Crew

Omnipresent Noob

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:44 pm
"Now, what blew me away-was the fact that 'Bandit king'." Israel continued as there was no pause, he raised his rough hands for a dash of air quotes once more. " He actually stopped and looked at pilot!" The dark man spoke with a raise of the hand, like it was unbelievable. Too see such a thing.

"Tch..." Walters shook his head with a huff. " I couldn't believe it...." He half laughed at the memory. It wasn't funny at the time...Reeves could have gotten them all killed, he had later found out. And, yes....he was punished.

" That ******** actually turned his head to look at Reeves-
" Israel spoke his voice suddenly turned amused, after all the memory at the time was serious...but looking at it now, what in the world had that boy been trying to do....

Get them all killed that's what.

"That's was the private's name..." The Black waltz quickly clarified.

"I didn't hear what left the bandit, but it got Reeves to lower his gun. Man, he was whiter the the porcelain on the head, back at the bunkers." Walters spoke, with a little laugh.

"I should know, I had to clean 'em."
He went off on a little rabbit trail, his gruffed voice rumbled in a grin.

"Though, you wouldn't believe what happened Next...."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:42 pm
"The woman suddenly bolted upright and started singing the national anthem?" Urania asked as innocently as she could. A giggle softly erupted and she buried herself in her coffee with a muttered 'sorry'. Yea, she shouldn't be joking, but somewhere she probably figured someone would get a chuckle out of it.

Or at least fluster the fantastic storyteller now. Not that she wasn't interested, it was just a bit too...serious.

PuddleInk

Hallowed Heckler

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:22 am
"..."

Shun just stared at Urania for that guess. Well... that.. certainly would be something he wouldn't believe what had happened next. Shaking his head to himself, he just let Israel continue on. He didn't really have any guesses of his own at the moment.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:36 pm
Israel paused in his story to Urania's words.

Quickly his hand launched out and pointed at Urania with out pause. "That is Exactly..." He exclaimed in excitement his face seemed to lit brilliantly. "...Not what happened." The male finished with a grinned as he rolled off the sentenced with a soft chuckle.

"But nah..." The Waltz took up his tipped over coffee cup and inspected it mildly. "The Bandit, just gathered up his boy and left...." He sighed, it had been so strange. With all the excitement...

To just leave....

"then....just...Nothin'."
The dark man shrugged as he looked up to the two.

[ Radical Dreamer ]
Crew

Omnipresent Noob

GunSniper
Vice Captain

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:41 pm
Kard brought his pointer and thumb to the bridge of his nose as shook his head slowly. The onslaught of complaints was just one more 'enjoyable' thing he had to add to his list of things to do today. One in particular his father had brought to his attention, than demanded that he go bring the 'investment' to his senses.

Green eyes scanned each table carefully. It had been noted that the 'investment' was still in the coffee shop, in fact the poor scientist in charge of taking notes on the progress had insisted he was still there. 'Couldn't have hobbled far' he said. Kard drew a long sigh as one table in particular. They seemed to be engaging in an intense conversation, one that oddly seemed familiar... Oh God that story. The memory caused Kard to shiver briefly.

"Excuse me, Mr. Walters..." Kard spoke boldly as he approached, apologetic eyes were given to the listeners around the table before the narrowly set on Israel. "Father says that if you will not allow progress to be monitored he will have your legs removed again... "

The emphasis on 'father' was more so for an understanding of just 'who' gave the order. Everyone knew Dr. Fox was -not- one to be disappointed.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:50 am
She laughed softly to herself at the reactions her little bit of random caused. It was satisfying, but the end of the story -- so it seemed-- was most peculiar.

"Hhuh. Really? " Urania thought for a moment, trying to slowly digest the entire story, acting and all, and found the ending to be ... Well, the best word was 'strange'. "Odd..."

She was about to say more when someone walked up, addressing Mr. Israel Storyteller and talking about legs being removed. It was hard not to laugh. It was really hard not to laugh. She failed mid sip, catching herself and trying whine when she practically choked on coffee. There was a muttered 'excuse me' and ' sorry' as she set her cup down and spent a few moments catching that dribble that always happened after a near laughing accident.

PuddleInk

Hallowed Heckler

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:15 pm
Shun blinked at that ending. It was almost a little anti-climatic.

"That's it then?" he asked. Though, he soon looked up as another had approached their table. Ah, it was the doctor's son. He raised an eyebrow while glancing between the two. While he had noticed that certain Israel's movements were a bit stiff, especially when he was sitting down, this confirmed that the whole ordeal earlier had something to do with his legs.

Though, he didn't expect to hear a plural on that. Two prosthetic legs? That was pretty impressive. Then again, this was Fox they were talking about. The guy was a genius.  
The imperial territory ( imperial lands RP area )

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games