Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love Knows Not But Love

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplayers welcome! 

Tags: yaoi, love, boys, anime, roleplay 

Reply RolePlays!
[$] Untitled (Your Missing Period) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reading along?
  Yep
View Results

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:31 pm
User Image No, Timothy really didn't want to stay here any longer then needed, but he didn't even know how long that way. He curled his lips inside his mouth like a child, turning his head from the food but it was right under his nose, he could smelled it and his stomach, no, his body craved it. He didn't sob but the tears ran down his cheeks and finally he opened his mouth, chewing it slowly. "Mmhmm." he tasted really good. Delicious even, he couldn't remember Andrew ever cooking anything so good. Another nod at the deal, taking the eggs in his mouth next and chewing. He ate like that, trying not to seem to hungry but he couldn't help it. His body kept on forcing him to eat the food and drink the juice he didn't really like. "Is it good?" he asked Daren softly, watching the man finish his own meal.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:53 pm
User ImageDaren nodded, "yeah, it's really good." he put the tray back before wiping James' cheeks with his sleeves. they had both eaten everything, but he couldn't help feeling like James could have eaten more. "do you want me to ask them to bring you something else to eat? it's ok to be hungry, James. i bet the doctors would even be happy if you asked for more, you've lost a lot of weight in a short amount of time." they had been guessing, after looking at test results, that James had lost at least ten to twenty pounds in a very short amount of time, which meant he hadn't been eating nearly enough. that added on with the stress on his body from the wounds and the mental stress of what he was going through added up to him not lasting long in that basement. they had given him about a month, less if he hadn't received medical attention for the broken ribs and ruptured blood veins in is a**l passage.  

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:09 pm
User Image Timothy frowned when his face was wiped like he was a child, but hadn't he been acting like such? "More food?" he asked like it was the most surprising thing in the world. He was still hungry, but Andrew only let him have two meals a day if they could even be considered that. He looked back at his empty plate, chewing on the insides of his cheeks. He wanted to eat more, but he didn't want his stomach to hurt either. "Maybe," he glanced up at Daren before glancing back down. "maybe some more eggs, and jam." he said softly. "I like jam on my eggs." the second part was murmured very quietly, but it was a guilty pleasure. Andrew had thought it disgusting so he didn't do it very often if at all in front of the man. "And some toast." now he was just being a little greedy, but he liked toast too. He was never given a second serving of food.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:23 pm
User ImageDaren grinned, "You got it. i know where the floor's kitchen is, just give me a second, ok?" he gathered their plates, knowing it would earn him brownie points to bring them back himself, and head out. the ladies running the kitchen were middle aged to elderly and he smiled widely. in no time he not only had more eggs, jam and toast, but extra helpings of each as well as more sausage. he'd seen that James hadn't really liked the orange juice, the man's facial expressions after each drink giving it away, so he got apple juice and cranberry, figuring he'd drink which ever one James didn't want. He thanks them and they told him to come back if he needed more, which he promised to do before heading back to the room, passing the Nurse who was coming to get their plates. she looked a little happy at one less thing to do and he walked in. "here you go." the heavily ladened plate went on the tray and he pulled packet after packet of strawberry jam out of his pockets. "the ladies were really nice, said you could have as much as you wanted." he grinned before buttering one of the four pieces of toast sent. "here, nom on this while i get jam on your eggs, ok?" he put the toast to James' mouth, the smile not leaving his face  

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:53 pm
User Image Timothy nodded, watching him leave and grew worried. What if he was lying and was never coming back? What if he just left him here to ruin his life some more? The man looked down at the empty tray and fiddled with his blankets before looking at the clock. The second hand had only moved over a few spots, making him grow more worried and anxious. He wasn't going to come back, he fed him and wasn't going to be back until late at night to feed him some leftovers of Chinese that he didn't finish. Convinced he wouldn't be coming back he moved his bed to lay down again, staring at the ceiling sadly. Well, at least when he was a whore he didn't have to get close to anyone. He knew when they would leave.

The footsteps that entered made him turn, eyes widening. He did come back, and almost instantly he felt guilty, looking away from the man as he moved his bed back into a sitting position. All the food smelled hot and fresh, his mouth watered and stomach gave a low growl. "Thank you." he said softly before the toast was shoved into his mouth. he pulled away quickly at the movement, letting it fall from his lips and onto his lap, breath mildly uneven before looking down at it. "S-Sorry." with careful hands he picked it up and brought it to his mouth, taking small bites as he watched the eggs become slathered in jam. This officer was pretty nice despite knowing he just sent Timothy to a life of prostitution.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:24 pm
User ImageUser ImageDaren felt bad that he'd scared James, "not at all. it was my fault." he gave a small smile, "Sorry about that." he finished with the jam and put a bite onto the fork, holding it out, but going slowly, "here, can't say i've ever tried it, but if you like it then eat as much as you want." he fed James as much as the other could handle, not letting him stop until he was actually full. "you[re sure?" he asked for about the fourth time, "you aren't just saying you are full right? i don't mind feeding you more, you know." nearly the entire plate had been cleared, which was shocking to Daren. it had been more than he would be able to eat in one sitting, but then again, James was probably starving. "do you want some more juice? i could get it for you."

Iroh shook his head from where he stood in the doorway, "Didn't think you two would bond so quickly, but i'm glad." he smiled and inclined his head, "Good morning Daren, Mr. James. may i come in?" them getting along would make what he was about to order Daren to do easier.

Daren stood up, "yes, sir. good morning, sir." he couldn't help it, his father had been military and he'd been taught to respect his superiors from a young age. he moved to get a chair, but Iroh waved him off.

"Enough of that, Daren. we've talked about this." many, many times in fact, but nothing seemed to break the habit. "I am glad you followed my orders, though i hear tale of you trying to sign out early yesterday. i have you to thank for keeping him here, Mr. James." he smiled at the thin man on the bed, "may i ask how you are feeling?"  

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:07 pm
User Image Timothy took the bite eagerly, loving the taste of jam and eggs and indulged himself happily, even mixing the apple juice and cranberry juice. He liked crancherry, but cranapple was next in like. he'd never eaten so much food in a while, but of course when the plate was more or less cleared he turned his head. "I'm positive I don't want anymore." he murmured, crinkling his nose in disgust at the offered food. "I'm more stuffed then a turkey right now. Please, no more. not even juice." and shook his head. He probably couldn't even swallow a gulp of water in his state he was so full. but it was so delicious and definitely worth the stomach ache that was starting to appear.

The new voice made him glance over curiously, giving a small nod. "You may." he said, watching him carefully before Daren shot up, making him look up as well. So this must have been the Chief. Daren tried to sign out? So he didn't really want to be here. With a small frown he looked back at the black television. "I'm feeling fine." he said simply, not wanting to prolong this unnecessarily.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:16 pm
User ImageUser ImageDaren flushed, "I stayed because i was needed, sir."

Iroh shook his head a little, "You need to stay and heal up, Daren. it's not like you're paying for it. oh, and speaking of paying," he looked at Timothy, "as i understand it, you were forced to quit your job, correct? so i am sure you are worrying about funds. your paychecks have been going into Andrew's account since you moved in together and your boss has been kind enough to provide your paystubs which will be subtracted from the account. we will hold onto it for you until you are able to open your own account. however, your medical bills will be paid for, in full, by the estate of Andrew Given." he sat back, "there is something i would like to discuss with you, actually both of you. Right now i do not believe it is safe for you to live alone, Mr. James. which is why i shall be assigning Daren to stay with you until this case if over. it might take a while, sometimes two or three years, but until then we want to be sure nothing happens to you. far too often key witnesses end up missing or dead." he glanced at Daren who looked down, his last statement stopping the man's protest. "you have an apartment, correct? you can either stay there or move into Daren's house, however you two will be living together once you leave this hospital."  

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:54 pm
User Image No, he stayed because he was ordered and he didn't have a choice. He wanted to leave so why didn't he just leave? Timothy wouldn't have known if he was ordered or not to stay. he was just pulling him along by a chain, teasing him. He knew he hated Daren for a reason. But Iroh was talking to him again so he had to soften his glare somewhat. "It's crossed my mind." It was true, he gave all of his money to Andrew because he was taking care of him. At least his boss was helping him, even if it was only work related Timothy knew where he stood with him. "I have an account, Andrew told me to stop using it." he said. "Still has my savings there from before I changed over. I'm sure you will be able to find it, officer." his gaze returned to the television, somewhat happy that he didn't need to worry about paying his medical bills.

Though hearing that he and Daren would be living together he sat up instantly, wincing and curling into himself before lying back down. "Why?" he said through the pain, taking a few breaths before the explanation was given. "My apartment is under Andrew's name now. can't change it to mine without his signature." and he knew Andrew would never give it over, leaving the only option of him staying with Daren. And two or three years on top of that, hardly ideal. Maybe if he stayed in this hospital longer he wouldn't have to leave to live with the selfish officer. He wanted to leave and get away, well he could now.

Timothy turned, giving small noises of pain as he fought his restrains, soon uncomfortably on his side, body screaming at him to fix it and make it comfortable, to lie on his back, but he refused. he was keeping his back to Daren and Iroh because they wanted nothing more then to get rid of him. It was obvious. If Andrew hadn't been forced away he would keep Timothy as close as possible. Why? Because he loved him, these men held no such thing.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:14 pm
User ImageUser ImageDaren rubbed the back of his head, "sir, this is unfair to Mr. James. he should be given a choice, not forced to live with me. isn't there some kind of witness protection program he can go into?"

Iroh leaned back, "actually, no. you are already known to him and were able to help him calm down." he had spoken to the doctors before coming to the room. "more, you won't be able to work for a while with your shoulder. but most importantly, Dar," he said the name gently, talking to the man now and not his subordinate, "you need a break. thigs have been rough for you this year and even more so the past month. i'm putting you on manditory leave with pay. you are to stay home, rest and recover. the therapy sessions have been increased to two a week, for both of you." he looked at where Timothy had tried to curl away from them, "both of you will need time to be able to work things out, but you can also help each other at the same time." he stood and moved around to the other side of the bed, crouching down to look Timothy in the eyes, "you might not be too happy with us right now, but we are doing this for your own safety, Tim." he smiled before looking at Daren, "it's an order, Daren.the only way out is to quit and knowing you? that's nto going to happen." he walked to the door and looked over the both of them, "i'll come to check on you again later. have a good day." and with that he was gone, heading to the station to start his day at work.

"damn it-" Daren sighed as he sat down heavily on his bed. "James, i'm sorry. i had no idea he was planning this."  

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:42 pm
User Image Timothy was having a hard time focusing on the words, body screaming louder and louder at the painful position, the bindings pressing tightly against his legs, his waist, and now he was stuck so he couldn't turn back even if he wanted. It hurt, it hurt so much, he couldn't move. The man was gripping at the blankets, only able to curl in slightly. He couldn't her anything aside from his own heartbeat in his ears, opening his eyes to find himself face to face and Timothy's own face became blank, lying there calmly while trying to listen. No, no he wasn't happy, he hurt, he hurt so much. Then Iroh walked away allowing Timothy to reveal his emotions once more, tears quickly springing up and rolling down his cheeks as he tried to move his legs. he couldn't. He couldn't they were stuck, the bindings were too tight. "It hurts." he said weakly in response to whatever Daren said. "It hurts so bad. I can't move."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:50 pm
User ImageDaren was rubbing his eyes, trying to think of a way out of this that didn't involve quitting when he heard the soft words. he lowered his hand and felt his eyes widen. "oh s**t-" he'd forgotten that James was still bound from the waist down. "here, let me-" he pulled the blankets down and quickly unbound James before rolling him onto hi back. "There, now, there. better?" there were bruises from where the straps had dig into James' ankles and he carefully rubbed at them one at a time, "i'm sorry. i wasn't thinking. do you want me to call a nurse?" he had been focused on himself and not paying attention and James had suffered because of that. this was exactly why he didn't think this was a good idea. he was too wrapped up in himself to be able to help someone like James the way he needed to. "what can i do? how can i help?"  

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:13 am
User Image Timothy tried to flail away from the man's touches, as soothing as they were he were still touching painful areas. "Stop, please." he begged. "No, no nurse, just stop." he panted slightly, trying to calm down from the pain and laid there, gripping the blankets. He could hear again, his heartbeat wasn't so loud. Daren was a jerk, but without him Timothy was helpless. "So, am I living with you?" he questioned, looking down at the tanned man. That's all he really was able to snatch from Iroh's long speel about whatever. He didn't want to, but his apartment was under Andrew's name. Timothy was lucky enough to be getting his paycheck's back, and Andrew was going to be paying for all of his medical expenses so that was a plus. "Officer, am I living with you?" he asked again, body mostly calm now, unaware that he was still gripping the white fabric beneath him.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:55 am
User ImageThe way James was gripping the blankets didn't go unnoticed, "yes, you are." he said softly, pulling the covers back up over the man and sitting on his own bed to give James some space. "for now at least, but James. i swear to you here and now. i will not hurt you, i will not abuse you or belittle you. you are safe with me." he made sure that his honesty and seriousness came through as he spoke. "when you get your job back, when not if, you can pay rent if you want. i have a spare bedroom and guest bathroom, but they will be yours from now on. we can both buy food and share or each buy our own and prepare our own meals. you don't have to stay home all the time, you can go out and do whatever you want. come back at any time you want and i wont care. all i ask is that you text me to say if you'll be out late or not. i don't sleep well and if i don't know when to expect you back i'll sleep even worse. that's it. that's the only thing that i ask of you. the rest of your life is your own to do with as you like."  

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:26 am
User Image He released the blankets slowly, grabbing the ones over him and pulling them up to his chin. he heard promises of kindness and friendship, but Andrew had offered him the exact same ones. Would Daren turn out to be like Andrew? His voice was different though, it wasn't sweet, just honest. The ability to pay rent, getting his job back, being independent? It made little sense to Timothy. "Andrew paid for my cell phone." he murmured simply as though it would be the kink in the entire plan. "And I don't like you. You still ruined my life and you're putting my boyfriend in jail." but he looked down at the blankets sadly. "But I can agree to all of that."  
RolePlays!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff