Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love Knows Not But Love

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplayers welcome! 

Tags: yaoi, love, boys, anime, roleplay 

Reply RolePlays!
[$] Untitled (Your Missing Period) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reading along?
  Yep
View Results

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:54 pm
User ImageUser Image"it's ok now. you've learned your lesson. I'm so proud of you for figuring that out. now i won't have to punish you for being bad anymore." he kissed the top of Timothy's head, "of course you can have some toast, my love. and i have a special treat for you too." he gently pulled away from Timothy, loving the way the man was almost terrified at the thought of him leaving and tried to cling to him. "now, now. how can i get your food if you won't let me leave?"

he chuckled softly as he pulled Timmy's arms away and left him there in what Andrew was now calling Timmy's Room. he locked the door before heading upstairs to prepare the toast. he got out a bottle of cranberry juice, Timothy's favorite, and poured a large glass of it before spreading strawberry jam thickly onto the warm toast. he carried them both down to Tim's room and unlocked it before heading in.

"i'm back love, and look." he held up the food and drink with a smile as he moved to sit next to his lover, pulling him into his lap once more. this time he sat him up more to make it easier to eat. "here now, take a sip." he held the glass to Timmy's mouth and let him take a couple swallows before holding the toast up to his lips. "Small bites, ok love?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:07 pm
User Image Timothy sat there looking like a lost and frightened puppy as he sat there in the sunlight, watching Andrew leave. He sat there with the blanket wrapped around his being, eyes unwavering on the blurry door. He didn't have his glasses and couldn't remember if he came down with them. The man just sat there and waited, Andrew's words slowly circling his head. He didn't need to work anymore, or go shopping. he didn't need to work. He didn't need to work. For a split second he was horrified, but that was soon thrown out, Timothy smiling into the blankets. It was all right if he didn't work anymore, Andrew would take care of him. He'd be a good boyfriend if he didn't go to work. "He'll take care of me because he loves me." he murmured happily, closing his eyes and curling the blankets tighter around himself. "I'll be a good boyfriend."

The warmth of the sun was comforting, eyes staying closed as he started to doze off again, lying down on the floor, body unable to take much more of this as muscles craved sleep while his stomach craved food. He was thirsty again as well, licking his lips once more. The faint sound of footsteps nearing the door until the light from upstairs filled the dark room, Timothy giving a happy smile which only brightened as he saw the food. He was sat up and moved onto the man's lap, happily snuggling close to him before taking the drink, sipping obediently and taking bites of the toast, happily chewing before kissing Andrew's cheek as a thanks, moving back to eat. He was happy, Andrew loved him and he loved Andrew.  

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:18 pm
User ImageUser ImageAndrew continued to feed Timothy, occasionally stealing kissing or licking a little jam off the side of his mouth. when the food and juice was gone and drink were gone, he continued to hold Timothy, just enjoying the sunlight along with his lover. "it's ok to go to sleep if you want, Timmy. i don't mind." he stroked Timothy's hair, "We'll have to get you some kind of bed down here, but for now i'll make one out of blankets and such." he looked down at his beautiful Timothy, and smiled. he'd made sure to not hurt his lover's face, except for the marks left by his slap to him earlier.

Andrew always avoided the face, and it wasn't just to keep others from seeing. he just didn't like the idea of altering his lover's looks. the body was far game, but he left the face alone. "sleep, my love. it's ok, i don't have to hurt you anymore."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:28 pm
User Image Timothy was happy, this was the loving Andrew, taking kisses without permission and teasingly cleaning his face. The kisses sort of tasted like the jelly. But it ended and Timothy was sort of full, but was too tired to ask for more, leaning against the brunette and trying not to doze, but it was hard, the man was so comforting, so harmless. He was safe in Andrew's strong arms. "I am tired." he murmured, eyes closing for a few seconds before they opened half-way, only to start lowering and lowering and closing again. The next time he opened them they were barely open, lifting his head from the man's shoulder and kissing his cheek. "I love you, Andrew. Thank you." He was glad he wouldn't be hurt anymore and fell asleep with a small smile on his face.  

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:55 pm
User ImageUser ImageNearly a month had passed since Daren had met Timothy and yet the man haunted his every waking moment, and quite a few of his sleeping ones too. he had dreams of finding Timothy dead, but someone he kept saying it was Daren's fault and asking why he didn't try harder, why he didn't save him. Awake, Daren would do his job like normal, but there were times when he'd just stop and stare into the distance, thinking of Timothy and what the poor man might be going through.

It didn't help that the neighbor had taken to calling him constantly. her call was almost a daily think and it was driving him nuts! one day Timothy would be giving them presents and the next he wouldn't be anywhere to be seen. her reports didn't help him in the least, but the latest ones had been the most disturbing. No one had seen Timothy in nearly two weeks. more, his car hadn't left the driveway, though Andrew's had come and gone like normal.

"damn it," he ran a hand through his hair as he sat in the break room, finding himself worrying over Timothy once again. "he can't be sick, it wouldn't last this long-" he took a drink of the coffee he didn't want and sighed. his afternoon was free, he had been planning on going to a murder case on Fifth and Main, but the Chief had told him to stay and take it easy. his stress hadn't gone unnoticed in the older man's eyes. actually most of the force were giving him worried glances when they thought he couldn't see.

On top of all the worry for Timothy, he'd had a rough month at work. a kid from the sex ring had come up dead, a little girl that had taken a big risk in helping him by giving him info. it was thanks to her that he was able to do anything at all and now she was dead and her killer at large. they knew who had done it, the leader of the ring. he'd managed to just barely get away from them and though he'd been caught several times, he somehow managed to keep slipping out of their fingers.

Daren had taken her death hard, and it had been after her murder that he'd started dreaming of Timothy. "i wont fail another one." he said softly to himself, throwing the coffee out and getting his things. he was going to check Timothy's work. it was possible he was getting rides from Andrew or taking the bus. he hoped it was something innocent like that.

two hours later he was leaving Timothy's office, even more worried. Timothy had sent in his letter of resignation out of no where. he'd spoken with all of his co-workers and they had said that Timothy seemed to enjoy his work and his suddenly leaving wasn't like him. "s**t-" Daren sat in his car and tried to think of what he could do now. he couldn't go to their house again without probable cause.

his phone buzzed and he groaned, knowing who it was already. he'd given the neighbor her own ringtone, just so he wouldn't think it was an emergency with every call. but when he pulled it out if his pocket he found a picture message and not the call he was expecting. "what is this?" he opened it and froze. the picture was obviously taken through a window that was low to the ground. he could see grass in the bottom half, but what cause his eye was the image of a naked Timothy laying on a pile of blankets in what looked like a basement. in the background he could just barely make out some various shapes and had a sudden flash back of the sex ring. "oh gods-"

even with the distance in the picture, vivid bruises and welts were easily seen covering Timothy's body. Daren was still for only a moment before he was in action. he forwarded the picture to his chief and was calling him only seconds later. "Sir? i need a full team at 9476 Fairmont Ave, 75694 immediately and an ambulance. i've been sent photographic evidence of the abuse but we need to move, now. i sent you the picture, but i'm on my way. hostile shouldn't be home, he's still in his office." he spoke as he drove, racing for the house and Timothy who waited within.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:12 pm
User Image Timothy was bored, eyes watching the door, ears listening carefully for the familiar sound of Andrew's car, his footsteps maybe. On occasion his eyes would wander to the devices in the room, and while they were harmless now, they still gave the faintest feeling of fear in his weak being. He knew what they could do and it did more then hurt, it made you scream and bleed. With a yawn he shifted in his cocoon of blankets, wishing he had a snack as well. He had a big breakfast today, eggs, bacon, sausages, there must have been something exciting going on at work. He missed work, he wished he could go back, but that was a terrible thought. He'd get in trouble, there were a lot of men to look at, looking at them was bad. He'd be a bad boyfriend to look at them.

He dozed off again, dreaming of random things, but then there were a pair of blue eyes and she shot awake, sitting up so suddenly that his body ached with the pain. No, not those eyes, those were bad eyes, terrible eyes. "Go away." he murmured, closing his own eyes to dispel the image, but it only made it more clear as he laid back down. Those blue eyes with unnaturally tan skin, the memory was foggy, but those eyes stood out. He supposed... they were sort of nice looking. "No, Andrew is my type.' he repeated. "He loves me, and he feeds me and bathes me." he listed, opening his eyes to look up at the door. "And he'll be home and cook me a yummy dinner." he gave a chuckle, curling up in his cocoon with a smile. But once his eyes closed those blue eyes opened in his mind. That man's voice was deep, wasn't it? Deep and gentle, much different from Andrew's.

"Stop it, you'll get in trouble." he murmured to himself, falling asleep, trying to ignore his dreams of sapphire.  

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:24 pm
User ImageUser ImageDaren arrived at the house and knocked loudly, but he knew no one would answer. he looked at the fenced in backyard as the neighbor came out. she explained he son had climbed the fence to get back his ball. it had landed against the window and when he glanced inside he'd found Timothy. he didn't know what else to do so he'd taken a picture and gone straight to his mom who had sent it to Daren. he thanked her and decided he didn't have a choice. he grabbed the top of the fence and jumped, pulling himself up and over it so he could land in the back yard. he went around the corner and found the window in question. it made him a little sick to look down and see Timothy laying there. at least he was wrapped in blankets now, he hadn't been in the picture. "i'm coming, just hold on a little longer," he said softly before heading around front.

he was on the radio with the men coming and got the go ahead from the chief. he took a step back, drawing his gun just in case, and with one sound kick, the front door flew open. after a little searching he found the door leading downstairs and pulled out his flashlight. several of the steps were broken and these he avoided as he climbed down. there were two doors, but one was open, leading to a storage room. he tried the knob first, knowing it was locked already, but he had to follow the rules. Another sound kick and the door was open.

he stepped into the room and thought he might be sick. far too many memories flooded into his mind as he saw the various devices of torture, all lined up neatly. he forced himself to look away and turned his eyes onto the pile of blankets at the end of the room. "Timothy," he said softly and hurried to him, putting his gun away.

The man looked even worse up close, his coloring was bad and he'd didn't look like he'd eaten properly in a while. "Timothy," he said softly, placing a hand on the sleeping man's shoulder. "Timothy, wake up."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:40 pm
User Image His mind registered the sound of a car, but it wasn't Andrews, odd, it stopped in front of the house. The man shifted in his blankets, what a weird dream, a car that wasn't Andrew's. Maybe Andrew bought a new car. That made him smile in his sleep again, it would be a blue car, no. No it wouldn't, maybe a nice burgundy color, or hot rod red. That suited Andrew much better then blue. And it would be a classy car, it sounded to heavy to be anything too expensive, maybe a nice jeep, or a new sedan. Oh, Timothy liked those cars, it couldn't be for Timothy, he didn't go outside.

A loud bang made him flinch, the sound of his skull hitting the wall, or when Andrew backhanded him to the floor came to mind. No, no he wasn't in trouble, he was having such a good dream. Andrew was running, looking for him, angry. "No," he moaned softly in his sleep, trying to turn but his body and his cocoon prevented him from moving. Did his love forget that he'd left Timothy downstairs? This dream was a bad dream all because he thought of blue eyes, and Andrew knew it and was looking for him. He wouldn't think of them ever again, he promised.

But then the bang was much closer and he woke up. No, he'd pretend to be asleep, Andrew never hurt him when he was asleep. It was a bad dream, a bad dream, but the thumping down the stairs was different, too heavy. A rough hand touched his bare shoulder and the auburn haired man visibly flinched, opening his eyes and immediately spotting the sapphire which had gotten him in trouble. If possible he paled further and sat up, curling into himself in pain as he tried to move back, afraid. "Andrew!" he called, hoping the man was home early. "Andrew!" How had he gotten in? Why was he back? Timothy flailed, squirming out of his blanket, body still bare and managed to stand up, but he crumpled and hit the cold concrete hard, giving a cry of pain and curling up, crying. "Andrew, Andrew where are you. Don't get near me!" he shouted, trying to inch away and grab for his blanket all at once, crying and trembling.  

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:51 pm
User ImageUser ImageDaren pulled his hand back when Timothy began to pull away. "it's ok, shh, shh, it's ok, Timothy. he's not here. he wont hurt you." but the other was calling for Andrew. he frowned, "Timothy, do you know who i am? Do you remember me? i'm not going to hurt you, Timothy." when he crumpled, Daren couldn't just let him lay there naked and crying. "it's ok," he said softly grabbing a blanket and placing it over the trembling man, "it'll be ok, i promise."

"no, I promise it will be," Andrew said from the door as he stepped into Tim's room. there was a pistol in his hand and it was locked on Daren. "don't worry, love. it's not your fault he came here, you were being good, weren't you?" he smiled at Timothy, but kept his eyes on Daren. "hands up, sir, if you please. and get away from him."

Daren put his hands up but he moved between Andrew and Timothy, "i can't do that last bit, Mr. Andrew. i'm not going to let you hurt him anymore."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:59 pm
User Image "No! I don't know you! Get away from me!" he cried. "Andrew!" he screamed, trying to get away from the blanket being offered now. He couldn't escape it and instead curled tighter into himself. "Andrew. Andrew." he continued to call weakly, but the familiar voice echoed and he turned, body no longer happy, a wound or two ready to reopen as he felt relieved that the other was back. "Andrew, I was good. I didn't do anything, help me please." but the police officer moved and he grit his teeth in anger and guilt. "He doesn't hurt me!" he shouted. "I'm fine! I was sick!" it was very obvious that sickness was not the case. "Andrew hasn't done anything leave him alone!" and struggled to stand, but it hurt to even lift himself an inch off the ground, cold concrete once again pressed to his chest. "He hasn't done anything. Andrew it hurts." he said through silent tears.  

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:07 am
User ImageUser ImageDaren's fists clenched tightly, he was getting pissed off. "look at what you are doing! Look at the state he's in. he can't even push himself off the ground because of what you did to him, but he still is calling to you, defending you! what kind of sick monster does this to another human being?"

Andrew only smiled, "i have trained him well, haven't i? such a good little pet, like a dog. i beat him and he comes back for more, his tail wagging happily at just a few soft words." he laughed contemptuously, "And you are the do gooder animal rights nut who thinks they have can waltz in and set that dog free on a whim? what will he do without me? you honestly think he can survive!? Don't make me laugh! People like Timmy are made to be controlled. why do you think it was so easy to break him and bend him to my will? because he wanted it!"

"no one wants to be a slave!" Daren yelled, his fists shaking now. "You are a sadistic b*****d who steadily broke what will he had and forced him to bend to your will, he didn't chose this!"

"Slave? that's a good word, Timmy?" he looked past Daren, "did you hear that? he called you me slave. what are you, Timmy?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:21 am
User Image "Stop yelling at him!" It was starting to hurt his own chest, all this yelling he was doing at the officer, but it fell on deaf ears as the man continued to yell at his lover. "He's not a monster! He loves me!" And maybe it was because Timothy forced himself to believe this that he was able to blot out all the bad things Andrew was saying about him. He wasn't trained, Timothy learned on his own what Andrew did and didn't like, and the other helped him if he was stuck. When he was beat he deserved it, he had been a bad boyfriend. His hands found his ears and he covered them, humming lightly to himself while focusing on Andrew. He was smiling, that was good, he wasn't furious. Andrew loved him, that's why he let Timothy move in with him, sure he still paid for his apartment, but all it really was now was for all of their old things, storage, but Andrew was paying for it because he cared.

The brown eyes turned to him and Timothy removed his hands. A slave? "I'm your boyfriend." he said softly. "You love me. Andrew can he leave? I want him to go, he's noisy." and slowly, ever so slowly he started to cocoon himself back in his blanket, wishing he was underneath the sunlight. Maybe if he closed his eyes and ignored them, the police officer would go away. It hurt to move so much, he saw fresh blood on his blankets but didn't know where it came from. "Andrew I'm bleeding." he murmured, staring at the blood spot, feeling the cold seep through his blankets.  

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:35 am
User ImageUser ImageSirens could be heard in the distance and Daren looked back at Timothy, "he needs to go to a hospital. he's going to die if he doesn't get help soon."

"Never!" Andrew growled, "he'll be fine. i refuse to let him go somewhere that other men will touch him. he's mine!"

Daren stood up, "there is an ambulance coming, you can't tell me you honestly think he's ok like this! he'll die!" he took a step forward, "Andrew you have to do what is right for Timothy. stop thinking of yourself and think of him for a change!" he took another small step forward, planning on trying to disarm the man, but there was still quite a bit of distance between them. the sirens were outside of the house now and he could hear men coming out of their cars. "come on, Andrew. put the gun down while you still have a choice."

Andrew growled, "No! he's mine! you just want him for yourself, but he's MINE!" his finger tightened on the trigger, the shot ringing through the house and making the police in the yard start to yell. Andrew watched Daren go down and started to laugh, "You can't have him! no one can have him!" he walked to where Daren was trying to push himself up, blood pouring from a hole in his left shoulder. "They are just going to take him away, but i wont allow it. no one can have him! no one! he's as good as dead wtihout me!" his eyes trailed to Timothy, "That's it! that's it! i know how to save you Timmy."

"No, Andrew stop!" he tried to grab the man, but the butt of the gun was brought across his face, stunning him and making him loose his grip. "Stop! Please, think about what you are doing!"

Andrew only laughed, "i've thought about it. how can i protect him, how can i save him from the world? i've tried to think of so many ways, but even locking him up didn't work. the world won't leave him alone, but if he leaves the world itself then he'll be free." he walked to where Timothy was curled in the blankets and knelt beside him, pulling the other into his arms. "it's ok, Timmy. it's ok now. i know what i have to do." he kissed his love before bringing the gun up and pressing it to his chest above Timothy's heart. "i'll make it all go away, Timmy. i'll make everything go away."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:57 am
User Image A hospital? The idea crossed his mind once or twice, but he was so happy here, Andrew was taking good care of him wasn't he? Timothy didn't think he was sick, sure he was a little weak but once he got better he'd be fine again. He glanced back when Daren told Andrew to think of TImothy. Andrew was always thinking of Timothy, he told him every day. Why was this man saying so many cruel things? Such obvious lies, why was he trying to separate them? Then soemthing louder then thunder echoed around the room making Timothy give a scream, curling into his blankets before looking up again. "Andrew?" no, Andrew was fine, it was the officer that fell. "Andrew! Andrew you'll go to jail, stop! They'll take you away from me!" He managed to sit up, but only barely, arms trembling under his weight. He saw the blood, that wasn't his, the officer was bleeding.

Then the officer was hit. "Andrew! Stop! They'll take you away from me you need to stop doing this!" he exclaimed, reaching for the man and grabbing the fabric, worry softening as Andrew knelt beside him and held him. "Andrew? Andrew what are you going to do? He's hurt." there were people blocking the light of the doorway, yelling amid the sound of sirens. Something warm pressed against his chest and he looked down, the barrel touching him. "No, Andrew, Andrew listen to me." he said, eyes filled with fright as he pushed the barrel away from his chest, trying to hold it away from him. "Andrew if I go away I won't have you, please, please don't do this. Don't point that thing at me!" and tried to move out of his grasp, falling back, hands in front of his body as though that would stop the bullet. "Andrew stop! Don't!"  

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:05 am
User ImageUser ImageAndrew smiled, "Don't worry, Timmy. now you can be with me forever." he leaned down to kiss him, "i'll be right behind you-" his finger pulled back on the trigger as he pressed his lips to Timothy's forehead.

Daren forced himself up enough to throw himself forward, tackling Andrew just as he pulled the trigger. the shot went wide, hitting the blankets close enough to Timothy's side that there was a slight burn from the bullet passing. Daren knocked the gun out of Andrew's hand but with only one arm and the pain from the shot blinding him he wasn;t doing a very good job of holding the man down. it didn't matter, in less than a second officers were on top of Andrew, holding him down so that Daren could move away. "timothy-" he said softly, ignoring the hands that tried to stop him from moving and going to the other's side. "Timothy, it's ok. you're ok.he isn't going to kill you, your safe." he wanted to hug the other, wanted to hold him and let him know it really was ok, but he doubted that Timothy would accept his touch so easily  
RolePlays!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff