Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love Knows Not But Love

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplayers welcome! 

Tags: yaoi, love, boys, anime, roleplay 

Reply RolePlays!
[$] Untitled (Your Missing Period) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reading along?
  Yep
View Results

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 7:29 pm
User Image "Policemen have formal uniforms?" Sounded hideous. he could only imagine how tacky it looked, especially for everyone to be wearing it. "I have a friend who owns a few suit stores and is manager of a few more. Me and him are good friends so I always get my suits on discount and he saw Aomine and just loaded him up with the whole shebang before he could decline." he chuckled. "I'm sure I can find someplace he can wear that suit. One of them is silk."  
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 8:45 pm
User ImageUser ImageIroh let out a low whistle, "Damn. excuse the language, but that's pretty fancy. It would be fun to watch Daren wearing that. don't let him know i told you, but he's got a thing for silk. he likes the feeling of it." Iroh quickly bought himself some silk underwear when he learned that. It drove Daren crazy. He smirked at the memory, "he'd be off in a corner rubbing his hands along his sleeves like a little kid. if you find something make him wear that and send me a picture in exchange for that little bit of info, deal?"  

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 9:11 pm
User Image Timothy grinned. "I'll be sure to keep it out of his reach. We don't want him wearing it out so soon. And I'll do just that. I may have found something tonight if you're into art." and grinned down at the newspaper. "Very fancy affair."  
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 9:16 pm
User ImageUser ImageIroh made a face, "not for me, thanks. but you get a picture of him in that suit for me, ok? better yet, his reaction when he first puts it on. that should be priceless. enjoy your night, Tim."

Daren turned onto his side and sighed, trying to sleep, but unable to. he could hear Tim talking in the other room, but not what he was saying and it was distracting enough that he couldn't relax. not that he blamed Tim for his not being able to sleep, he was just looking for excuses.  

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 9:47 pm
User Image Tim laughed. "All right then. You enjoy yours as well." and hung up, stretching before looking at the rest of the suits. Best to put these in Daren's room. He picked them up out of their bags as quietly as possible before walking down the hall and bumping his door open with his hip.

Where to put these? He scanned the room before deciding to rest them on the chair by the bed. And he did so, placing them down before turning to go back to the door, seeing the black brows furrowed. "Aomine?" he questioned softly.  
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 9:53 pm
User ImageDaren wasn't sure if he should fake sleep or not when he heard Tim walking towards his room. he happened to have his eyes closed when Tim came, so he kept them closed, but he got caught anyways. "yeah?" he sat up and smiled a little, "guess this nap thing isn't working out. did you need something?" he looked at the suits on the chair and started to get out of the covers, "guess i should put those away before they get wrinkled or something stupid like that."  

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 10:10 pm
User Image "You can try them on when you've had a nap." he said softly. "Do you want me to lie down with you, Daren?" He stopped the man from getting out of bed. "You're going to be exhausted later, Aomine."  
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 10:22 pm
User ImageDaren sighed and fell back against the bed, his arms spread out, "doesn't matter if you lay with me or not, i'm just not sleepy. i'll sleep tonight...probably." Tim's worrying was cute, but it reminded Daren of why he never did well in relationships. at least not serious ones. people worrying over him and bothering him about stuff like sleeping enough or eating enough was annoying. yeah, it was nice to be taken care of, but there was only so much he could stand before it was smothering. Akane said it had to do with his mother issues, but he wasn't so sure about that. "i'm fine, but laying in bed all day is a pain. if i'm tired i can sleep wherever i am at the time, right? not like we've anything planned for today, unless you needed to go somewhere else?"  

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 11:23 pm
User Image "But we're busy tonight!" Tim walked around the bed so he could lightly jump into it, crawling and workingh is way beside Daren happily. "There's an opening for an art gallery and apparently a Japanese painter will be there. He incorporates sculptures and paintings into his work and does the lighting so well without using any lights of his own. Just paint!' he smiled. "Doesn't that sound exciting? This is the sort of affair you need to wear your silk suit in. Art always demands classiness."  
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 1:03 am
User ImageDaren moved his arm to make it easier for Tim to get comfortable. The announcement, however, was rather startling. "An art opening?" he felt himself shrink back a bit, "don't you think that might be a bull in a china shop situation? might not be a good idea....silk? one of those things is made out of silk?" he lifted his head and looked at the pile of suits, "damn. didn't know that." he really, really didn't want to go to some art show, but the temptation of wearing something made purely from silk was strong. he couldn't just put it on for no reason either...."fine," he finally sighed, "guess we are busy tonight. what time is it at?"  

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 1:14 am
User Image "Of course! A silk suit is always a fine suit to wear at art shows." and cackled evilly inside. He knew Daren's weakness, he could go to all the art shows he wanted. "It's a late night viewing. 9pm." he explained, "But we can leave whenever. They have cream puffs."  
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 1:21 am
User ImageDaren poked Tim in the stomach, pouting a little, "You have to eat ten! i won't be satified until you LOOK like a cream puff. so there." he rolled over and turned his back to Tim, "we'll go at 8:30. probably get there a little early, that ok with you?" it was only five, so even if he slept now, he wouldn't get much rest. "you really don't have to lay with me, i was going to get up soon anyways."  

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 11:11 pm
User Image The man laughed, curling slightly as his tummy was poked. "I'll keep that in mind." and watched the man roll over. "we don't need to be there at nine you know? nine-ten or nine-fifteen is fine." and turned, carefully and cautiously wrapping an arm round the man. "Then I'll lay with you until you get up."  
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 11:24 pm
User ImageDaren tried to hold it in for as long as he could, but he couldn't help it. He snorted a little and then full out laughed, his hand covering his mouth. "Tim, do you realize what you just said?" said it in all the innocence that Tim meant made them even funnier. "Oh, gods. i know you didn't mean it like that, really i do, it was just funny."  

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 11:33 pm
User Image Was Daren tense? He seemed to be tense. Was it because Tim was holding him? The man was afraid to ask until he heard a snort. What? He sat up as the man started laughing. "What? What did I say?" and felt the heat start to creep up his neck. "What did I say? I don't get it! Aomine are you being filthy minded again?" but he smiled and chuckled, having a general idea now that Daren twisted his words.  
RolePlays!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games