Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fabulosum Bestiis - School for Mythics

Back to Guilds

A school for all humanoid mythical creatures. 

Tags: school, mythical beings, literate, werewolf, vampire 

Reply Minerva Building (classes -OPEN)
Room 162, History. Mr. Ireland Weaver. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Damiel

Interesting Bibliophile

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:55 am
User Image
Rithrin Leavitt

"I don't wanna sound cocky, but enthralling anyone for me is simple. I'm quite sure I could make everyone here my personal slave.Due to Rithrin's past when people question his ability he got very defensive. Rithrin felt bad for getting angry for that split second.

Ghost_Rios

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:12 pm
User Image
Ireland Weaver
~History Teacher and shapeshifter~

Ireland looked at him. Scratching his chin. "True... if the people don't have a will. Wills are harder to break to those that have served or have been tortured." The kid was very confident and defensive. He must not really know how to use his powers. But that was most common among men of his race. "Jusging by your age you don't have a lot of control."

Astrid Damiel

Ghost_Rios
Crew

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Married 100

Lady Damiel

Interesting Bibliophile

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:29 pm
User Image
Rithrin Leavitt

Rithrin chuckled"Only if...I am the first born child of the Leavitt Family. I have a cursed sealed on me for the rest of my short life. Like my mother I have beyond full control of my enthralling power, but I don't need to feed ever and I'll die when I'm 32 years old. My mother has only six more months to live." Rithrin didn't know why he was exposing his family's secret. Rithrin didn't care as his mother said, "He isn't family and never will be."

Ghost_Rios

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:38 pm
User Image
Ireland Weaver

Ireland nodded as he took in the information. He felt a little bad for the kid. "Seems short. Why such a short life span? But you seem to have a lack of faith. A fear of your light as some might say." He put his hands together. All others lived long lives. But those with that seal. It was odd. "My family has had a history of men living to be over a hundred. Well... except Brutus." He kept thinking about it. Life was weird. "Be careful about secrets. Some should remain secret."

Astrid Damiel

Ghost_Rios
Crew

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Married 100

Lady Damiel

Interesting Bibliophile

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:46 pm
User Image
Rithrin Leavitt

Rithrin looked at him he could feel the water in his eyes gathering.It is part of the curse... and I'm telling you this because your a History Teacher and I'm going to be the last one with this curse." Rithrin stared at the floor praying he wouldn't cry. He didn't want to die his race could live more long times as long as they fed daily.

Ghost_Rios

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:51 pm
User Image
Ireland Weaver

Ireland looked at him. Rithrin was about to cry. "Go a head and cry. Fear of dying is natural. All great men have feared death. Just make sure that you get married and have a few kids before hand." He smiled at him. He knew much about life. Not much about emotions. "Go to the bookshelf and grab book five in section S." He liked that book. A lot of good quotes in it.

Astrid Damiel

Ghost_Rios
Crew

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Married 100

Lady Damiel

Interesting Bibliophile

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:20 pm
User Image
Rithrin Leavitt

Rithrin's head flew up, "man this teacher is always on point, but he wasn't going to have kids. He never liked women that much but he didn't care for men but he is always around men." Rithrin thought to himself. "I'll make sure to check it out before I leave. I wasn't going to cry also." He sticks out his chest guessing it was going to show off his manliness.

Ghost_Rios

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:36 pm
User Image
Ireland Weaver

Ireland looked at him. Rithrin was trying to show he was a man. "In the book. Written in Arabic says..." He had it memorized. One of his favorite quotes from his ancestors. "When women cry tis showing love. When men cry tis showing that they compassion. Compassion to build a better life and society." He paused to give it a moment. To let him sink it in. "When my ancestor wrote the a group called the Crusading Templairs attacked his town. He saw a the general cry at the willingness of the citizens to not bare arms. The man left the town alone." He stared at Rithrin hard. With an in daunting gaze. "If a man of such authority is crying... you can cry."

Astrid Damiel

Ghost_Rios
Crew

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Married 100

Lady Damiel

Interesting Bibliophile

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:54 pm
User Image
Rithrin Leavitt

"I'm fine now Mr.Weaver, but thanks." Rithrin knew he didn't need to feed but he wanted to. John wouldn't taste good at all and it would be funny if to see his face afterwards. He started to laugh but it was weird to be laughing alone.

Ghost_Rios

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:00 pm
User Image
Ireland Weaver

Ireland looked at him. Rithrin was laughing but Ireland didn't like it. "You aren't planning on feeding are you? That would be an unwise decision. Even if meant for pleasure." The boy was odd. The laughter and his behavior summed whet he might be planning. "But if you must feed. Find a female of sorts."

Astrid Damiel

Ghost_Rios
Crew

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Married 100

Lady Damiel

Interesting Bibliophile

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:11 pm
User Image
Rithrin Leavitt

"No thanks, I never have feed off a woman. They are to weak one reason why succubus out number incubus." Rithrin looked at Ireland and thought "Man he looks so strong his life force would be mind blowing.

Ghost_Rios

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:19 pm
User Image
Ireland Weaver

Ireland kept looking at him. He had strong thoughts about women. "Hmm. Strong opinion. But you do know you need women? Males haven't had the history to self reproduce." He was starting to figure that Rithrin liked guys more. He wasn't one to judge.

Astrid Damiel

Ghost_Rios
Crew

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Married 100

Lady Damiel

Interesting Bibliophile

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:32 pm
User Image
Rithrin Leavitt

Rithrin starts laughing again."Like as I said I'm going to be the last with this curse" Rithrin didn't want to scare off his teacher that is when Rithrin felt himself starting to blush again.

Ghost_Rios

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:42 pm
User Image
Ireland Weaver

Ireland kept looking at him. He sighed after a while. "Well that would end your line. Wouldn't it?" He never understood the marking to such races. What it entitled and all that. He shrugged and spun around in his chair. "Well that's life."
Astrid Damiel

Ghost_Rios
Crew

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Married 100

Lady Damiel

Interesting Bibliophile

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:50 pm
User Image
Rithrin Leavitt

"Well thank you Mr. Weaver. I still have to go see another teacher before night fall. It was great talking to you." Rithrin stood up and prepared to leave.

Ghost_Rios

Minerva Building (classes -OPEN)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces