Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Soquili Era
New Co-Ownership Agreements Thread 3/14/12 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 3:54 pm
Kamiki
Original Co-Ownership Agreement here: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=37&t=2643386#137446668

Co-Ownership Agreement between Kamiki & mindsend for GLaDOS
User Image

Both Owners:
  • Have full IC and OOC RP rights. GLaDOS suffers from multiple-personality disorder, so her RPs do not have to be consistent or even remembered by her.
  • However, stats are housed in Kamiki's Teepee
  • Either owner may enter GLaDOS into RP events. In the case where both Kamiki and mindsend want to enter her into the same event, it defaults to Kamiki.
  • Have signature, graphic, and display rights
  • Can use GLaDOS in unlimited Wishing Stars or Mock-Breedings
  • GLaDOS cannot be lifemated or skinwalkered

Kamiki:
  • Has full rights to 2 of GLaDOS's regular breedings
  • Kamiki's "full rights" breedings are not counted against mindsend, nor does she need mindsend's permission to seek a mate.
  • Any extra breedings earned via RP go to Kamiki. These breedings are not counted against mindsend, nor does she need mindsend's permission to seek a mate.
  • May choose to share any of her breedings with mindsend if she desires outside of normal breeding raffles (Bribes, gifts, credits, etc).

mindsend:
  • Has full rights to 2 of GLaDOS's regular breedings
  • mindsend's "full rights" breedings are not counted against Kamiki, nor does she need Kamiki's permission to seek a mate.
  • May choose to share any of her breedings with Kamiki if she desires outside of normal breeding raffles (Bribes, gifts, credits, etc).

mindsend

Agreed!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:05 am
IGNORE ME smile  

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

[+Katch+]

Kawaii Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:38 pm
tefla
User Image
Co-Ownership Agreement between tefla and [+Katch+] for Sunset Curacao & Sodium

Display and Roleplaying Rights
- Both owners have full display/sig rights and OOC RP ability
- Both owners have full IC RP rights
- Both owners may place Sunset Curacao in their teepee.

Breeding
- Both owners get one "full control" breeding with Sunset Curacao. They do not need permission of the other owner to enter breeding events, and they have choice of breeding partner (unless he is lifemated, see below). The breeding will not count towards the other owner's breeding limitations.
- One shared breeding: will be worked out between tefla and [+Katch+] at the time.
- Lifemating decisions must be agreed upon by both owners.

Life-Altering / Major Decisions
- Both owners must agree to make major IC decisions ie. lifemating

Since i'm not really around much anymore I feel that Sunny would be best left in the capable hands of Tef, i'm relinquishing all rights to him.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:40 pm
[+Katch+]
tefla
User Image
Co-Ownership Agreement between tefla and [+Katch+] for Sunset Curacao & Sodium

Display and Roleplaying Rights
- Both owners have full display/sig rights and OOC RP ability
- Both owners have full IC RP rights
- Both owners may place Sunset Curacao in their teepee.

Breeding
- Both owners get one "full control" breeding with Sunset Curacao. They do not need permission of the other owner to enter breeding events, and they have choice of breeding partner (unless he is lifemated, see below). The breeding will not count towards the other owner's breeding limitations.
- One shared breeding: will be worked out between tefla and [+Katch+] at the time.
- Lifemating decisions must be agreed upon by both owners.

Life-Altering / Major Decisions
- Both owners must agree to make major IC decisions ie. lifemating

Since i'm not really around much anymore I feel that Sunny would be best left in the capable hands of Tef, i'm relinquishing all rights to him.

Agreed.

:: fluffs Katch :: I'll continue to take care of him.  

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Object of Affection 150

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:16 pm
User Image

I am breaking the co-ownership of Rebel. Rebel's full rights go to Miss Cherie, as they were the original owner.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:20 pm
Tsunake
User Image

I am breaking the co-ownership of Rebel. Rebel's full rights go to Miss Cherie, as they were the original owner.

I agree to this. Thank you so much, Tsu. <3

Cheri

Interstellar Pirate

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 11:13 am
AMENDING THIS AGREEMENT!

Original: HERE also below:

Chaotic Pandie
Fatal Irony
User Image

I, Fatal Irony, am co-owning Celegras to Pandie Andie.

Fatal's Rights:
-Sig/Display
-basket rights to 1 of 4 breedings

Pandie's rights:
-Sig/Display
- RP/stats
-Baskets from 3/4 breedings
- Right to find mate/make decisions about skinwalker cursing, etc. All the major things in his life.

Should he reach elderhood or max stats, resulting in more breedings, Pandie will have rights to those extra breedings (since she would have earned it through rp). I will retain rights to only one breeding.

Agreed. Thank you Fatal. <33

NEW AGREEMENT:

Note: Pandie Andie changed username to Chaotic Pandie.

RP rights will be split between the two owners. Both will have equal say in his life, and equal access to baskets. To break it down:

BOTH OWNERS HAVE RIGHTS TO:
-Sig/Display
- RP/stats
-Baskets from 2/4 breedings each
- Right to find mate/make decisions about skinwalker cursing, reaching elder status, etc. All the major things in his life. -Must be agreed upon by both parties!

In the event of elderhood Fatal and Pandie will co-own the basket from the last breeding, unless the owner of the mare allows for both to have a basket fully owned.

In the event of a third basket in any breeding it will be discussed between the owner of the mare and the owner of Celegras who's breeding it was whether it will go to the other co-owner. NOTHING IS PROMISED!

In the event of Chaotic Pandie becoming inactive (not posting) for 6 months, full ownership will revert back to Fatal.

In the event of Fatal Irony becoming inactive (not posting) for six months, she will retain co-ownership (as original owner of Celegras) but will lose breeding rights, which will go to Chaotic Andie. If/when Fatal returns and Celegras has not maxed out his breedings she can reclaim rights at that time.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 6:12 pm
User Image

This lil lady has some how become incognito from the ownership agreement for a long time. So we're going to ground her and set up one we won't loose.

Shaylee & Everly is co-owned by Parue (Farland) & Rein_Carnation.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Rein_Carnation and Parue's Co-Ownership Agreement~

Rein's Terms of Contract

~ Rein has Full RP Rights
~ Rein has sig rights
~ Rein has rights to the first and third breeding basket
~ Rein may enter Shaylee in breeding raffles

Parue's Term's of Contract

~ Parue has sig rights
~ Parue has rights to the second breeding basket

Co-Ownership Terms of contract

~ In the event of three baskets per any breeding the third shall be discussed by both parties where its destination is.
~ In the event of either party leaving Gaia permanently, the other party shall fully become the owner after 6 months to a year of inactivity (as per Gaia's terms).
~ Any other agreements must be met by both parties before final decisions are made.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Also I found the agreement for Brisi Here but for safe keeping of both I'll get you to quote her again.

Original Post (Agreed Pg 106)

User Image

Here be the form for the fate of Brisi the Sweet one

~Rein_C

- RP Main rights IC and OOC
- First and third breeding rights
- Sig and teepee rights

~Parue

- Casual RP and OOC RP rights
- 2nd basket breeding rights
- Sig and Teepee rights

In the case of a third basket on any breeding the fate of it shall be discussed by both owners.

Parue

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:34 pm
Co-Ownership Agreement between Lirilei & Painted Moose for Suzette Lacyann Bronach & Merrick
User ImageUser Image

Both Owners:

Lirilei:
  • Has full rights to 1 of Suzette & Merrick's breedings. As they are a lifemated pair, they cannot be bred with anyone but each other.
  • Lirilei's "full rights" breeding is not counted against Painted Moose. Consequently, Painted Moose will not be receiving any basket from Lirilei's breeding. No matter how many offspring should occur, they are Liri's to do with as she pleases.

Painted Moose:
  • Has all Teepee and rp rights. Once Lirilei has obtained a breeding with Suzette and Merrick all rights will return to Painted Moose.

Lirilei
All you gotta do is quote me and agree if everything looks chill. c:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:38 pm
User Image

Full ownership of Tobias is being transferred from Painted Moose to Lirilei.

Lirilei

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

Lirilei

Breedables Degenerate

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:56 pm
Painted Moose
Co-Ownership Agreement between Lirilei & Painted Moose for Suzette Lacyann Bronach & Merrick
User ImageUser Image

Both Owners:

Lirilei:
  • Has full rights to 1 of Suzette & Merrick's breedings. As they are a lifemated pair, they cannot be bred with anyone but each other.
  • Lirilei's "full rights" breeding is not counted against Painted Moose. Consequently, Painted Moose will not be receiving any basket from Lirilei's breeding. No matter how many offspring should occur, they are Liri's to do with as she pleases.

Painted Moose:
  • Has all Teepee and rp rights. Once Lirilei has obtained a breeding with Suzette and Merrick all rights will return to Painted Moose.

Lirilei
All you gotta do is quote me and agree if everything looks chill. c:

Looks good to me!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 8:12 pm
Painted Moose
User Image

Full ownership of Tobias is being transferred from Painted Moose to Lirilei.

Lirilei

Thank you Moose! heart  

Lirilei

Breedables Degenerate

Wasteland Wyvern

Dangerous Demigod

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 8:38 am
Ebonrune
Wasteland Wyvern
Co-Ownership Agreement for Cyanide between Wasteland Wyvern and Ebonrune.

RP/Signature/Teepee Rights:
- RP Rights belong fully to Ebonrune for Cyanide. I, Wasteland Wyvern, will have no RP rights to RP Cyanide.
- RP involving Takil, Cyanide's Familiar. Ebonrune has the right to use Takil in RP as an NPC character, as familiars cannot be co-owned.
- Signature Rights are shared equally 50/50 split, each co-owner may use her and her familiar in their sig either in certed format or non-certed format.
- Teepee Rights are shared equally 50/50 split, each co-owner may use the her and her familiar in their own respective Teepees in certed or non-certed format for any reason.

Breeding Rights:
Wasteland Wyvern will have breeding rights to two breedings (The First and the Third) and Ebonrune will have breeding rights to two breedings (The Second and Fourth).
If Cyanide maxes her stats then the final breeding will be shared.
Mates/Flings must be agreed upon by both owners.

(( If there is a breeding that results in three baskets the owner not involved cannot lay claim. (IE: If it is Wasteland Wyvern's breeding than Ebonrune can't claim the 3rd basket and vice versa) ))

Other:
Any major life altering events including but not limited to:
Death
Lifemating
Major Injuries (Blinding, Loosing Limbs, etc)
Crippling
must be discussed by the co-owners before being put into effect.

Revoking Co-ownership:

I, Wasteland Wyvern, reserve the right to break the co-ownership of Cyanide should Ebonrune leave gaia for 6 months or more. Proof is required for Wyvern to break the agreement for no activity.
Wasteland Wyvern also reserves the right to break the co-ownership if Ebonrune breaks any of the above rules.
Proof may be rendered by the Last Login Date and/or if Ebonrune cannot be reached by Gaia PM or Email. In the event of broken rules Wasteland Wyvern must provide screenshots of the offending event.
Ebonrune is allowed to break this agreement if she doesn't want to Co-Own this Soquili anymore, for any reason.
She must first contact Wyvern via PM to discuss this and give her reasoning behind breaking the agreement.
In the event of a broken agreement all rights to Cyanide revert back to Wasteland Wyvern.

Ebonrune
Alright! Here are the new terms. Let me know if you want to discuss any of it before agreeing!

I, Ebonrune, have read over and accept these terms.

After speaking with Ebonrune, we are breaking this co-own. Cyanide will revert back to Wyvern.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:13 pm
Wasteland Wyvern
Ebonrune
Wasteland Wyvern
Co-Ownership Agreement for Cyanide between Wasteland Wyvern and Ebonrune.

RP/Signature/Teepee Rights:
- RP Rights belong fully to Ebonrune for Cyanide. I, Wasteland Wyvern, will have no RP rights to RP Cyanide.
- RP involving Takil, Cyanide's Familiar. Ebonrune has the right to use Takil in RP as an NPC character, as familiars cannot be co-owned.
- Signature Rights are shared equally 50/50 split, each co-owner may use her and her familiar in their sig either in certed format or non-certed format.
- Teepee Rights are shared equally 50/50 split, each co-owner may use the her and her familiar in their own respective Teepees in certed or non-certed format for any reason.

Breeding Rights:
Wasteland Wyvern will have breeding rights to two breedings (The First and the Third) and Ebonrune will have breeding rights to two breedings (The Second and Fourth).
If Cyanide maxes her stats then the final breeding will be shared.
Mates/Flings must be agreed upon by both owners.

(( If there is a breeding that results in three baskets the owner not involved cannot lay claim. (IE: If it is Wasteland Wyvern's breeding than Ebonrune can't claim the 3rd basket and vice versa) ))

Other:
Any major life altering events including but not limited to:
Death
Lifemating
Major Injuries (Blinding, Loosing Limbs, etc)
Crippling
must be discussed by the co-owners before being put into effect.

Revoking Co-ownership:

I, Wasteland Wyvern, reserve the right to break the co-ownership of Cyanide should Ebonrune leave gaia for 6 months or more. Proof is required for Wyvern to break the agreement for no activity.
Wasteland Wyvern also reserves the right to break the co-ownership if Ebonrune breaks any of the above rules.
Proof may be rendered by the Last Login Date and/or if Ebonrune cannot be reached by Gaia PM or Email. In the event of broken rules Wasteland Wyvern must provide screenshots of the offending event.
Ebonrune is allowed to break this agreement if she doesn't want to Co-Own this Soquili anymore, for any reason.
She must first contact Wyvern via PM to discuss this and give her reasoning behind breaking the agreement.
In the event of a broken agreement all rights to Cyanide revert back to Wasteland Wyvern.

Ebonrune
Alright! Here are the new terms. Let me know if you want to discuss any of it before agreeing!

I, Ebonrune, have read over and accept these terms.

After speaking with Ebonrune, we are breaking this co-own. Cyanide will revert back to Wyvern.

This is so. I am giving up rights to Cyanide.  

Ebonrune

Peculiar Human

Frey Ghreyston

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:25 pm
User Image
User Image

Full ownership of Atgas and Talfyrn are being transferred from Frey Ghreyston to evilpirateduck!

evilpirateduck

Soquili Era

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games