Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Soquili Era
New Co-Ownership Agreements Thread 3/14/12 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wasteland Wyvern

Dangerous Demigod

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 3:33 am
Co-Ownership Agreement for Cyanide and Takil between Wasteland Wyvern and Ebonrune.

RP/Signature/Teepee/Stat Rights:
- RP Rights belong fully to Ebonrune for Cyanide and Takil. I, Wasteland Wyvern, will have no RP rights to RP Cyanide or Takil.
- Signature Rights are shared, each co-owner may use her and her familiar in their sig either in certed format or non-certed format.
- Teepee Rights are shared, each co-owner may use the certs and uncerts in their own respective Teepees for any reason.
- Stats are shared. Whatever stats Cyanide may earn in RP that is done by Ebonrune will go into both Teepees. Stats will not be separate.

Breeding Rights:
Wasteland Wyvern will have breeding rights to two breedings (The First and the Third) and Ebonrune will have breeding rights to two breedings (The Second and Fourth).
If Cyanide maxes her stats then the final breeding will be shared.
Mates/flings must be agreed upon by both owners.

(( If there is a breeding that results in three baskets the owner not involved cannot lay claim. (IE: if it is Wasteland Wyvern's breeding than Ebonrune can't claim the 3rd basket and vice versa) ))

Other:
Any major life altering events including but not limited to:
Death
Lifemating
Injuries
Crippling
must be discussed by the co-owners before being put into effect.

Revoking Co-ownership:

I, Wasteland Wyvern, reserve the right to break the co-ownership of Cyanide and Takil should Ebonrune leave gaia for 6 months or more. Proof is required for Wyvern to break the agreement or proof that Ebonrune has broken the rules of this agreement.
Proof may be rendered by the Last Login Date and/or if Ebonrune cannot be reached by Gaia PM or Email or Screenshots of the offending event.
Ebonrune is allowed to break this agreement if she doesn't want to Co-Own this Soquili and Familiar anymore, for any reason. She must first contact Wyvern via PM to discuss this and give her reasoning behind breaking the agreement.
In the event of a broken agreement all rights to Cyanide and Takil revert back to Wasteland Wyvern.

Voiding this as Ryuu pointed out some issues with it! Will repost the new terms soon!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 3:42 am
Wasteland Wyvern
Co-Ownership Agreement for Cyanide and Takil between Wasteland Wyvern and Ebonrune.

RP/Signature/Teepee/Stat Rights:
- RP Rights belong fully to Ebonrune for Cyanide and Takil. I, Wasteland Wyvern, will have no RP rights to RP Cyanide or Takil.
- Signature Rights are shared, each co-owner may use her and her familiar in their sig either in certed format or non-certed format.
- Teepee Rights are shared, each co-owner may use the certs and uncerts in their own respective Teepees for any reason.
- Stats are shared. Whatever stats Cyanide may earn in RP that is done by Ebonrune will go into both Teepees. Stats will not be separate.

Breeding Rights:
Wasteland Wyvern will have breeding rights to two breedings (The First and the Third) and Ebonrune will have breeding rights to two breedings (The Second and Fourth).
Mates/flings must be agreed upon by both owners.

(( If there is a breeding that results in three baskets the owner not involved cannot lay claim. (IE: if it is Wasteland Wyvern's breeding than Ebonrune can't claim the 3rd basket and vice versa) ))

Other:
Death
Lifemating
Injuries
Crippling
must be discussed by the co-owners before being put into effect

Revoking Co-ownership:

I, Wasteland Wyvern, reserve the right to break the co-ownership of Cyanide and Takil should Ebonrune leave gaia for 6 months or more. Proof is required for Wyvern to break the agreement or proof that Ebonrune has broken the rules of this agreement.
Proof may be rendered by the Last Login Date and/or if Ebonrune cannot be reached by Gaia PM or Email or Screenshots of the offending event.
Ebonrune is allowed to break this agreement if she doesn't want to Co-Own this Soquili and Familiar anymore, for any reason. She must first contact Wyvern via PM to discuss this and give her reasoning behind breaking the agreement.
In the event of a broken agreement all rights to Cyanide and Takil revert back to Wasteland Wyvern.

Ebonrune
Just quote this post and say that you agree to it... If you agree to the terms that is. If you are unhappy with the terms just PM me before agreeing to it and we can discuss it!

I find these terms agreeable. smile

Old agreement void.  

Ebonrune

Peculiar Human

ProphetOfProfit

Profitable Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:59 am
Bittersweet Candies
AllSummedUpNJazz
I AllSummedUpNJazz would like to co own this yet to be named mini with Bittersweet Candies.

User Image

Jazz
- 50% sig/RP/Reference rights
- 1 of the 4 breedings

Candies
- Naming Temper rights.
- 50% sig/RP/Reference rights
- 3 of the 4 breedings

Other major things like LM, herd, familiar, will be discussed between the two.

Jazz retains the right to break this co ownership if need be.

Agreed! nwn

Breaking this co ownership due to being inactive for four months.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:21 am
I AllSummedUpNJazz would like to give full ownership of this fella to phail ninja
heart
For being awesome.

User Image  

ProphetOfProfit

Profitable Prophet

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:22 am
AllSummedUpNJazz
I AllSummedUpNJazz would like to give full ownership of this fella to phail ninja
heart
For being awesome.

User Image

Thank you! biggrin Gladly accepted <3  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:16 pm
Co-Ownership Agreement for Cyanide between Wasteland Wyvern and Ebonrune.

RP/Signature/Teepee Rights:
- RP Rights belong fully to Ebonrune for Cyanide. I, Wasteland Wyvern, will have no RP rights to RP Cyanide.
- RP involving Takil, Cyanide's Familiar. Ebonrune has the right to use Takil in RP as an NPC character, as familiars cannot be co-owned.
- Signature Rights are shared equally 50/50 split, each co-owner may use her and her familiar in their sig either in certed format or non-certed format.
- Teepee Rights are shared equally 50/50 split, each co-owner may use the her and her familiar in their own respective Teepees in certed or non-certed format for any reason.

Breeding Rights:
Mates/Flings must be agreed upon by both owners.

(( If there is a breeding that results in three baskets the owner not involved cannot lay claim. (IE: If it is Wasteland Wyvern's breeding than Ebonrune can't claim the 3rd basket and vice versa) ))

Other:
Death
Lifemating
Major Injuries (Blinding, Loosing Limbs, etc)
Crippling

Revoking Co-ownership:

I, Wasteland Wyvern, reserve the right to break the co-ownership of Cyanide should Ebonrune leave gaia for 6 months or more. Proof is required for Wyvern to break the agreement for no activity.
Wasteland Wyvern also reserves the right to break the co-ownership if Ebonrune breaks any of the above rules.
Proof may be rendered by the Last Login Date and/or if Ebonrune cannot be reached by Gaia PM or Email. In the event of broken rules Wasteland Wyvern must provide screenshots of the offending event.
Ebonrune is allowed to break this agreement if she doesn't want to Co-Own this Soquili anymore, for any reason.
She must first contact Wyvern via PM to discuss this and give her reasoning behind breaking the agreement.
In the event of a broken agreement all rights to Cyanide revert back to Wasteland Wyvern.

Ebonrune
Alright! Here are the new terms. Let me know if you want to discuss any of it before agreeing!

Wasteland Wyvern

Dangerous Demigod

Ebonrune

Peculiar Human

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 3:50 pm
Wasteland Wyvern
Co-Ownership Agreement for Cyanide between Wasteland Wyvern and Ebonrune.

RP/Signature/Teepee Rights:
- RP Rights belong fully to Ebonrune for Cyanide. I, Wasteland Wyvern, will have no RP rights to RP Cyanide.
- RP involving Takil, Cyanide's Familiar. Ebonrune has the right to use Takil in RP as an NPC character, as familiars cannot be co-owned.
- Signature Rights are shared equally 50/50 split, each co-owner may use her and her familiar in their sig either in certed format or non-certed format.
- Teepee Rights are shared equally 50/50 split, each co-owner may use the her and her familiar in their own respective Teepees in certed or non-certed format for any reason.

Breeding Rights:
Mates/Flings must be agreed upon by both owners.

(( If there is a breeding that results in three baskets the owner not involved cannot lay claim. (IE: If it is Wasteland Wyvern's breeding than Ebonrune can't claim the 3rd basket and vice versa) ))

Other:
Death
Lifemating
Major Injuries (Blinding, Loosing Limbs, etc)
Crippling

Revoking Co-ownership:

I, Wasteland Wyvern, reserve the right to break the co-ownership of Cyanide should Ebonrune leave gaia for 6 months or more. Proof is required for Wyvern to break the agreement for no activity.
Wasteland Wyvern also reserves the right to break the co-ownership if Ebonrune breaks any of the above rules.
Proof may be rendered by the Last Login Date and/or if Ebonrune cannot be reached by Gaia PM or Email. In the event of broken rules Wasteland Wyvern must provide screenshots of the offending event.
Ebonrune is allowed to break this agreement if she doesn't want to Co-Own this Soquili anymore, for any reason.
She must first contact Wyvern via PM to discuss this and give her reasoning behind breaking the agreement.
In the event of a broken agreement all rights to Cyanide revert back to Wasteland Wyvern.

Ebonrune
Alright! Here are the new terms. Let me know if you want to discuss any of it before agreeing!

I, Ebonrune, have read over and accept these terms.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:08 pm
Updating a co-ownership agreement from 2008. heart
[LINK] to original. heart

User Image

Huroggmeten has the following rights:

- The right to display Rico in any signature/ randosig/ banner etc. that she sees fit, whether in Certed or Uncerted form.
- The right to 1 (ONE) basket from one of Rico's breedings. This basket shall be hers and hers alone.
* If none of Rico's breedings have any "extra" baskets (meaning there are only enough for one for Astro and one for the owner of the mare) and Rico's final breeding is in effect, then Astro must co-own her basket from that breeding with Huro. (<~ This only goes into effect if Rico is on his final breeding and Huro has not already received a basket.)

Astro Zombies` has the following rights:

- The right to display Rico in any signature/ randosig/ banner etc. that she sees fit, whether in Certed or Uncerted form.
- Full Roleplay rights. She has the right to make all character developing changes and personality quirks.
-- Rico shall be transferred to Astro's teepee, so that she may officially gain stats for him now. (<~ 2014 Update)
- In accordance with the above, Astro may chose any potential mates or lifemates for Rico. Huro requests to be informed of any lifematings, and asks that there be sufficient roleplay to back up any potential lifematings.
- Astro has full breeding rights for all of Rico's breedings.

Huroggmeten

gracie loff

Naughty Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:23 pm
Huroggmeten

User Image

- The right to 1 (ONE) basket from one of Rico's breedings. This basket shall be hers and hers alone.
* If none of Rico's breedings have any "extra" baskets (meaning there are only enough for one for Astro and one for the owner of the mare) and Rico's final breeding is in effect, then Astro must co-own her basket from that breeding with Huro. (<~ This only goes into effect if Rico is on his final breeding and Huro has not already received a basket.)

- Full Roleplay rights. She has the right to make all character developing changes and personality quirks.
-- Rico shall be transferred to Astro's teepee, so that she may officially gain stats for him now. (<~ 2014 Update)
- In accordance with the above, Astro may chose any potential mates or lifemates for Rico. Huro requests to be informed of any lifematings, and asks that there be sufficient roleplay to back up any potential lifematings.

I agree. biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:24 am
Astro Zombies`
Huroggmeten

User Image

I agree. biggrin

Quoting this again to update. xd

I have altered (and bolded the edited parts, if the update was not a removal of a portion):
1. Removing that part about Rico being able to be transferred to Astro's teepee. heart I'd thought that rule had been updated, but the ability to transfer stats from one teepee to another only applies to Soquili who have been completely re-homed. :3 heart
I had added that line about the teepee transfer to the co-ownership agreement yesterday because I thought we'd need proof of permission for the request to go through. heart Since that's not an issue, it shouldn't remain in the co-ownership agreement. :3
2. Regarding my ability to claim one basket from one breeding, I added the acknowledgement to the fact that i'd have to claim rights to the breeding in order to claim a basket for it. heart
* The decision to claim rights (or not) to a breeding shall remain mine, meaning that i'll of course ask Astro and the eventual mare's owner for permission to claim breeding rights to that breeding (if it is not Rico's last breeding and i'd default to at least co-owned rights)- but they can't make the decision for me. This is to prevent me from inadvertently having to remedy a situation where i'd have the potential for an erroneous >2 entries into any breeding raffle. 3nodding
3. I clarified a few things about what I meant when I said "Full breeding rights" in the original co-ownership agreement, under Astro's section. :3

User Image

* If none of Rico's breedings that Huro has claimed rights for have any "extra" baskets (meaning there are only enough for one for Astro and one for the owner of the mare) and Rico's final breeding is in effect, then Astro must co-own her basket from that breeding with Huro. (<~ This only goes into effect if Rico is on his final breeding and Huro has not already received a basket.)

- Astro has full breeding decision-making rights (i.e. right to chose the mare provided he is not Lifemated, and which raffles to enter for) for all of Rico's breedings. Even though they're not traditional breeding events, i'd also like to mention that this bullet extends to allow Astro to choose to enter Rico for any Wishing Star events that offer "an extra gift" (i.e. mock-breeding baby) if she so wishes.

Huroggmeten

Ririka
Crew

High-functioning Hellraiser

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 5:27 pm
This is a co-ownership agreement between Ririka and XxXPandamoniumXxX for the Soquili listed below.

Soquili being co-owned:
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

::Sig and TeePee Rights::
Both owners hold equal sig and TeePee rights.

::RP Rights::
Both owners hold equal in character and OOC rights. Should one want to enter any of the soquili listed below into a RP related contest the other owner should be contacted for notification.

::Breeding Rights::
Both owners hold equal breeding rights when it comes to the soquili listed below.
When it comes to a mate or fling, both owners must agree to the partner in question before anything can be done.
When it comes to baskets, how the baskets are given away will be talked about between Panda, Ririka and the owner of the breeding partner.
Either owner may give up their right to any breeding.

: biggrin isappearance::
If one owner vanished without word for 3 months + then the active owner may hold the soquili as if they are the full owner until the other owner returns.

Ririka may break co-ownership at any time for any reason, resulting in being given full ownership again.
Panda may give up her rights at any time.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 5:29 pm
Ririka
This is a co-ownership agreement between Ririka and XxXPandamoniumXxX for the Soquili listed below.

Soquili being co-owned:
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Both owners hold equal in character and OOC rights. Should one want to enter any of the soquili listed below into a RP related contest the other owner should be contacted for notification.

Both owners hold equal breeding rights when it comes to the soquili listed below.
When it comes to a mate or fling, both owners must agree to the partner in question before anything can be done.
When it comes to baskets, how the baskets are given away will be talked about between Panda, Ririka and the owner of the breeding partner.
Either owner may give up their right to any breeding.

If one owner vanished without word for 3 months + then the active owner may hold the soquili as if they are the full owner until the other owner returns.

Ririka may break co-ownership at any time for any reason, resulting in being given full ownership again.
Panda may give up her rights at any time.

I agree! ;w; <33333  

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

Ririka
Crew

High-functioning Hellraiser

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 5:37 pm
This is a co-ownership agreement between Ririka and Vollyballrocks91 for Arella.

User Image

Both owners hold equal in character and OOC rights. Should one want to enter Arella into a RP related contest the other owner should be contacted for notification.

Volly has full control of Arella's first and last breeding.
The second and third breeding shall be shared between both owners.

Volly may give up her rights at any time.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 5:41 pm
Ririka
This is a co-ownership agreement between Ririka and Vollyballrocks91 for Arella.

User Image

Both owners hold equal in character and OOC rights. Should one want to enter Arella into a RP related contest the other owner should be contacted for notification.

Volly has full control of Arella's first and last breeding.
The second and third breeding shall be shared between both owners.

Volly may give up her rights at any time.

Agreed <33  

vollyballrocks91

Romantic Genius

8,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

gracie loff

Naughty Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 6:34 pm
Huroggmeten
Astro Zombies`
Huroggmeten

User Image

I agree. biggrin

Quoting this again to update. xd

I have altered (and bolded the edited parts, if the update was not a removal of a portion):
1. Removing that part about Rico being able to be transferred to Astro's teepee. heart I'd thought that rule had been updated, but the ability to transfer stats from one teepee to another only applies to Soquili who have been completely re-homed. :3 heart
I had added that line about the teepee transfer to the co-ownership agreement yesterday because I thought we'd need proof of permission for the request to go through. heart Since that's not an issue, it shouldn't remain in the co-ownership agreement. :3
2. Regarding my ability to claim one basket from one breeding, I added the acknowledgement to the fact that i'd have to claim rights to the breeding in order to claim a basket for it. heart
* The decision to claim rights (or not) to a breeding shall remain mine, meaning that i'll of course ask Astro and the eventual mare's owner for permission to claim breeding rights to that breeding (if it is not Rico's last breeding and i'd default to at least co-owned rights)- but they can't make the decision for me. This is to prevent me from inadvertently having to remedy a situation where i'd have the potential for an erroneous >2 entries into any breeding raffle. 3nodding
3. I clarified a few things about what I meant when I said "Full breeding rights" in the original co-ownership agreement, under Astro's section. :3

User Image

* If none of Rico's breedings that Huro has claimed rights for have any "extra" baskets (meaning there are only enough for one for Astro and one for the owner of the mare) and Rico's final breeding is in effect, then Astro must co-own her basket from that breeding with Huro. (<~ This only goes into effect if Rico is on his final breeding and Huro has not already received a basket.)

- Astro has full breeding decision-making rights (i.e. right to chose the mare provided he is not Lifemated, and which raffles to enter for) for all of Rico's breedings. Even though they're not traditional breeding events, i'd also like to mention that this bullet extends to allow Astro to choose to enter Rico for any Wishing Star events that offer "an extra gift" (i.e. mock-breeding baby) if she so wishes.

Whoo, all the quotes. I agree to this amendment!  
Soquili Era

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games