Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP-Mania

Back to Guilds

If you love to role-play, this is definitly the place for you! If not, we still have plenty of other enjoyable activities, like 

Tags: role-plays, competitions, polls, games 

Reply Roleplays
Once Upon A Time... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arctic Flame 33
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:00 pm
"The only reason you should be sorry is that you didn't tell me about this sooner!" He said.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:01 pm
Fenris goes quiet, extremely embarrassed. "You... you mean to tell me he's the prince?!" he panics, which was something that didn't occur often. "You majesty, I mean nothing against your father--"  

Chocolatier95
Crew

3,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Tigerlvr_Bailey
Vice Captain

King Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:07 pm
Jack nodded. "I know, Your Highness.. I just.. Didn't want your father to find out before you'd gotten away." He said. "And yes, Fenris, He is. But do not worry, he's on our side."

Anja looked down at the drink still in front of her and got an idea. She would blend in better this way. "Hey," She called to the man begging with the bartender. "I have a drink left, If you want it. " She told him.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:10 pm
"No worries," Alex said, cutting off the creature, "I have been rebelling against him for years, in smaller ways of course. Only so much one can do with my father right overhead. That is why I ran. He has no idea where I am. He needs to be stopped." He said, matter of factly.  

Arctic Flame 33
Crew

Chocolatier95
Crew

3,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:50 pm
Fenris scoffed, now back at ease. "I don't plan on overthrowing him. As for Lock, he probably doesn't even have an opinion," He jokes. "We're merely here to stop him from making anything worse."

Lock just sees Anja as a hooded figure, and doesn't trust her. "Err... thanks, but I'm better off getting my own," he deters quickly.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:54 pm
"Considering how he's treated me over the years, I personally don't care how he's stopped, so long as he doesn't rule tyrannically anymore." He says cold-heartedly, taking a sip from his water.  

Arctic Flame 33
Crew

Tigerlvr_Bailey
Vice Captain

King Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:58 pm
"Well, you aren't going to get one there." Anja smirked, pulling down her hood. "Bar's been closed for the last few hours. This is what's left. Take it or leave it."

Jack chuckled, glancing at Lock, who was now saying something to a hooded woman. "Looks like he's busy, anyway." He said, turning back to Fenris and the Prince. "I honestly think he's only in it because you are. Which is, I suppose, why the guards ignore the two of you. For once his idiocy actually comes in handy."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:44 pm
Name: Rapunzel
Bio: Has lived freely from Gothel for many years now. Flynn(husband, yes yes I'm taking some stuff from the disney movie) is safe for now as he is not himself a character of fantasy. And with their kingdom he still has many things to oversee. Doing his best to change the laws in their kingdom to protect the fairy tale characters. But the warriors of this battle are too strong and too many. And for her sake she has had to join this underground tavern.
Appearance: Long blonde hair. Often wears elegant dresses, but is seen showing up in the tavern in some pants and a blouse.
Username: Can I just use Rapunzel for this roleplay? I'm not sure of the rules in this particular section?

And so so so sorry if Rapunzel is taken, but it didn't seem like she was when I read through. If she is I'll happily change the character.

And I don't think I'm keeping the magic hair thing.
User Image  

TalentedTori

7,100 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Tigerlvr_Bailey
Vice Captain

King Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:28 am
((hahaha its funny, cuz I was almost an escape artist version of rapunzel, but then I decided on the white rabbit instead xDD but no, you're good xD we only have the Big Bad Wolf, Prince Charming, The Pied Piper, and the White Rabbit xDD))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:45 pm
Name: RedJay (Or just Mo)
Bio: Raised by A group off robbers that were always against tyrants, he became the leader of the robbers at the age of 16, being the Strongest,Smartest, and Quick-witted of them. He does not hesitate to kill. He is mostly sought after by most tyrant kings.
Appearance:
(Has a sword,bow, and Red Mask with Red feathers)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Username: Azn_Jeya

((Cant seem to find a picture Like the BlueJay From the Ink Trilogy,so I came up with the idea of the RedJay Heh,Also the character isn't like 80% like The BlueJay, More like 40%,its a shame the prince doesn't have a bear. He would totaly fit as the black Prince.. err... White prince w/e.))  

Jeya The Jamaican

Aged Gaian

8,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Jeya The Jamaican

Aged Gaian

8,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:49 pm
RedJay Aka Mo

Mo cautiously walked, flanked by both of his most-trusted robbers.With his RedJay mask on, hiding his face. Feeling not so sure of the people in this region knew about him and his group of robbers. With a RedJay on his shoulder alerted for any nearby living being,they came upon a foxhole,smelling food. The RedJay flew down into the foxhole entering a tavern, the bird made a chirping noise and flew back up to its master. Mo jumped in followed by his Companions.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:52 pm
((Sorry, I'm stuck right now waiting for Chocolatier to respond, cuz both my characters are busy with his right now xD you may have to wait a few minutes >_<))  

Tigerlvr_Bailey
Vice Captain

King Seeker

Jeya The Jamaican

Aged Gaian

8,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:56 pm
Tigerlvr_Bailey
((Sorry, I'm stuck right now waiting for Chocolatier to respond, cuz both my characters are busy with his right now xD you may have to wait a few minutes >_<))

((No problem,Quote him he'll probably reply if your in a rush.))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 5:00 pm
Azn_Jeya
Tigerlvr_Bailey

((No problem,Quote him he'll probably reply if your in a rush.))

((Naw, chances are he's replying xD he takes a bit to respond haha I'm used to it, just didn't want it to bug you if nobody was saying anything xDD))  

Tigerlvr_Bailey
Vice Captain

King Seeker

Chocolatier95
Crew

3,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:10 pm
(Sorry; Just had some other things to catch up on.)
Fenris nods. "It is quite handy to be respected and accepted by humans, the guards most of all. I'd hate to think of all the help we couldn't do for people because of a simple animal bias. You were there when we unveiled the Hog Triplets' crime ring, don't you?"

Lock looks suspiciously at the drink. "Depends. What is it, and what do you want in return?"

Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff