Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP-Mania

Back to Guilds

If you love to role-play, this is definitly the place for you! If not, we still have plenty of other enjoyable activities, like 

Tags: role-plays, competitions, polls, games 

Reply Roleplays
Once Upon A Time... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chocolatier95
Crew

3,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:55 am
(Ok... I'll try to wedge myself back into the story...)
Lock sits up groggily before being violently picked up by his collar. "You idiot! You let him get away!" yells one of the guards.
"Hey! Hey! Easy! You're wrinkling my shirt!" Lock complains, obviously not phased by the guards' violent attitude.
Fenris tugs at the guard's pantlegs with a foremost paw. "Excuse me, but can you put him down, please? We have to continue on our investigation," he asks politely.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:00 pm
((I suppose you need to find your way "downstairs" so to speak xDD since thats where everyone else is xDD))
Anja took her next glass and dumped it down her throat, just like she had the first. She was by no means an alcoholic, but sometimes you just needed to drink. This was one of those times.  

Tigerlvr_Bailey
Vice Captain

King Seeker

Arctic Flame 33
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:19 pm
(Is Anja going to have a change of heart at some point, or is she just bad? hahahaha.)

Alex orders a drink, and downs it. He quickly orders another.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:42 pm
((She's bad, with a concience xD I havent decided yet xDD))
Anja raised her eyebrow at the prince. "Well, Charming. Thirsty?" She asked, noting the beverages he was downing.  

Tigerlvr_Bailey
Vice Captain

King Seeker

Arctic Flame 33
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:43 pm
"Nope." He says blankly, as he drinks the second and orders a third.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:48 pm
(Seems like a fitting way to fit my role into meeting you guys... emotion_c8 )
The guard drops Lock on the ground. "Go on, then. We're busy and we can't worry about the likes of you," he says irritably as the troop sets off looking for Charming.
Lock dusts himself off. "Geez, at least they could be polite," he says. "What's their problem, really?" he turns to Fenris, who's currently focused on a scroll. "Please try to focus, Lock. We're here on a mission." he picks it up by his mouth and hands it to Lock. "According to Humphrey, we need to reach one of our contacts in an underground tavern, that's... well, underground. Quite literally."
Lock blinks. "Well, as long as they serve alcohol."
Fenris sighs. "Are you even listening to me? I said stay focused!"

Chocolatier95
Crew

3,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Tigerlvr_Bailey
Vice Captain

King Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:59 pm
((Win xDD i think our characters are going to be quite entertaining once they meet xDD))
Anja sighed, ordering herself a third drink. "Don't beat yourself up, kid." She muttered, more to herself than to him, downing her third glass as well.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:12 pm
"I juss...wanned tuh..get out...of tuh royal life.." He says, slightly drunk.  

Arctic Flame 33
Crew

Tigerlvr_Bailey
Vice Captain

King Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:15 pm
"Er.. You should probably watch what you say, Charming. Or better yet, don't say anything at all." Anja told him. He might say something he shouldn't. She, on the other hand, had a fairly high tolerance for alcohol.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:17 pm
"But why does it mattuh! Nuthin' is gonna work anyway..where am I tuh go? Go' nowhere tuh run tuh.." He says, a little too loud.  

Arctic Flame 33
Crew

Tigerlvr_Bailey
Vice Captain

King Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:27 pm
Anja sighed and considered asking the bartender to take the prince somewhere without all these people. Or getting him even more drunk so he would pass out. She knew she could get him to shut up if she played her flute, but she didn't want to draw too much attention to herself. She ordered two more drinks and handed one to Charming, downing the other herself. "Drink this. It'll make you feel better." She lied, going with the plot to knock him out.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:35 pm
"Thanks, dahlin'" He says, and downs the drink. "Huneh..i..flabigaftilationationatin.." He says, getting to the point where he is unable to formulate words, but not quite passed out.  

Arctic Flame 33
Crew

Tigerlvr_Bailey
Vice Captain

King Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:43 pm
"How 'bout another round." Anja said, winking at the bartender. He handed her two more drinks, and again, she gave one to the prince, and drank one herself. She was only just beginning to get slightly tipsy, and knew this would be the last one. She needed to finish the job with Charming before she left, though, not wanting to leave him to his own devices when he was already this drunk.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:09 pm
"tansh." He says, taking the last drink and downing it, barely getting the glass back to the counter before his eyes rolled back in his head and his head hit the table, passed out.  

Arctic Flame 33
Crew

Tigerlvr_Bailey
Vice Captain

King Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:12 pm
Anja smiled to herself, patted Charming on the back, tipped the bartender, and went off to a far corner of the room, the hood on her cloak covering her head.  
Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff