Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP-Mania

Back to Guilds

If you love to role-play, this is definitly the place for you! If not, we still have plenty of other enjoyable activities, like 

Tags: role-plays, competitions, polls, games 

Reply Roleplays
Once Upon A Time... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jeya The Jamaican

Aged Gaian

8,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:08 pm
The RedJay Aka Mo

Mo Fenris Ear "I'm guessing there is a rebellion against the tyrant king in this region..? My group and I have already dethroned, and killed atleast 5 tyrant kings in our life.. We could support the cause greatly." That pretty only Fenris could hear.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:26 am
Fenris looked deep in thought for a long time, then looked towards Red decidedly. "I don't mind help with the investigation, but I'm not fit to usurp the King. I'm no anarchist; I'm a just humble detective. I see him as neither a qualifying nor worthy leader, but it's not my place to say."

"That's horrible," Lock sympathized, still completely unaware of her occupational standing. "I hope I get the chance to overthrow him someday. What he's doing just isn't right."

Chocolatier95
Crew

3,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Tigerlvr_Bailey
Vice Captain

King Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:48 am
"At the moment we're simply trying to uncover the mastermind behind these kidnappings. Although, I do suspect the King is connected. However, we just want these people to stop having to hide from their own world." Jack added. Most of the people remained here because they were afraid to go above ground, fearing they too would be taken away.

Anja nodded, feigning sadness. "It really is a terrible thing that's happening." She said. Inside her brain, the cogs were turning. She knew she would have to be infinitely more careful now that these detectives would be tracking her. And she would have to choose each of her words as if her life depended on it. She doubted whoever Lock was working with would be this easy to throw off, if they had cracked so many of the most difficult cases. "Even I've become rather frightened of leaving the confines of the forest. And I don't scare easily." She added, pretending to be just as worried about it as everyone else surely was.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:59 am
The RedJay Aka Mo

"I'm not worried. Though we do suspect maybe one of our own was kidnapped." Mo pointed out. Darius said " Yeah, there blood is about to be on our hands... Inless you intent to capture, negotiate. But just Say the word RedJay and their dead faster then you can say Tyrant." The other robber was just staring at each face, looking for lies, betrayal, and hate.

(Meeting was Canceled, So I'm back.)  

Jeya The Jamaican

Aged Gaian

8,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200

TalentedTori

7,100 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:47 am
Rapunzel's brows arched as she saw Redjay's gaze pass by her. Had it really gotten that bad? All she had heard of where a couple of unfair lashings by the guards who began to act out. She had attempted to find them afterwards but. A loud gasp began to empty her mouth and she brought a hand to conceal it just as fast. Bringing the hand away as a tear passed her cheek, dropping her shoulders and shaking her head.

She paused for a moment as she glanced along the ground. The tear from her cheek slipping off of her chin. "You guys wouldn't know anything of Cinderella," She glanced away to the wall, her shoulders raising and dropping. "or perhaps, Little Red or Jack? The boy who grew the beanstalk?"

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:08 pm
The RedJay Aka Mo

"Region I came from there weren't many Mythical, FairyTale creatures. More crime then there was Justice." Mo said. His eyes gazed over to Anja. Thinking what she could be, He was suspicious of her, but his body or face didn't show no emotion. Tis because he is good at hiding emotions and thoughts.  

Jeya The Jamaican

Aged Gaian

8,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200

TalentedTori

7,100 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:25 pm

Rapunzel wiped a bit at her face. Wiping another tiny tear from her eye. Finding an empty chair at a table some appeared to be standing around. Leaning forward, folding her hands together as she glanced to all the fairytale creatures. She shook her head as her gaze passed a few of them. "I'm afraid I'm terribly confused. Is there someone here who wishes for us to aid them?"

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:57 pm
(Hey, Tori, just so you know, we established earlier that my Jack doubles as both the white rabbit and the beanstalk jack xD cuz we cracked a joke about it earlier on. But I think that may have been before you were here o.o))
Jack sighed. "I don't think they want us to help the King. They certainly are helping him, but I believe the King just wants any of us not on his side to be out of his way." He told them, thinking that if they had the choice to join up, there surely would have been some who would have lied, agreeing, that were around and they would have heard about it by now. No, Jack did not think the culprit wanted help, just victims.  

Tigerlvr_Bailey
Vice Captain

King Seeker

Jeya The Jamaican

Aged Gaian

8,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:09 pm
The RedJay Aka Mo

The robber who hadn't spoke yet, had a knife in his hand, he threw it dead center at a Beer bottle, quite bored. " Calm down, you'll get to use your skills when the time comes." Mo sternly said. " And I will not be telling any of you my name, Im simply known as the Jay, The RedJay." He smirked. The Red Jay (Bird) Flew Gracefully toward Mo, Going around circles, and landing on Mo's finger, It chirped a song.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:45 pm
Fenris looks at Rapunzel confused, pointing a paw towards Jack sitting across from him. "You mean him? He's right here. Or maybe you mean another Jack; it's common name," Fenirs replies. "Anyway, we'll need all the help we can get when it comes to abduction investigations."  

Chocolatier95
Crew

3,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Tigerlvr_Bailey
Vice Captain

King Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:51 pm
"Indeed." He said in agreement. "Ah, My name is Jack R. Abbit. And this is my friend Fenris. And that inglorious b*****d chatting boastfully at yonder table," He introduced each of them, finally gesturing to Lock sitting across the room, "Is Fenris' partner Lock. And also, though sometimes I admit as much hesitantly, a good friend of mine." Jack laughed good-naturedly as he spoke, letting them know that his words were not meant to be harsh, only teasing. "Oh, and miss," he added, speaking to Rapunzel and turning slightly pink. "I'd prefer not to go into detail about the Beanstalk Incident. It was.. Well.. Unnerving, to say the least. Although I am quite sure Fenris would very much enjoy retelling it. Again." He glared at the wolf, one eyebrow raised.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:08 pm
The RedJay Aka Mo

"Nice to meet you Jack, Fenris. You will find Me, Darius and the Other guy, No name I tell you, Indispensable." He said, Holding his hand out, for a shake atleast to Jack that is. " I would uh.. Shake your hand, err.. Paw but as you see.. You have paws." Mo sternly said.

Jeya The Jamaican

Aged Gaian

8,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Tigerlvr_Bailey
Vice Captain

King Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:11 pm
Jack nodded at their new ally, taking his hand. "Welcome to the team, I suppose. Although," He added with a chuckle. "I wasn't aware coming into this that this was going to turn into a search party."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:20 pm
The RedJay Aka Mo
" Talking about Search, The No name, He's blind, his Hearing is Very Accurate." Mo said, Unaware of the Red Jay was in his hair, making faces at Fenris and Jack.  

Jeya The Jamaican

Aged Gaian

8,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200

TalentedTori

7,100 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:40 pm
(((I'm on my phone so I'll edit this post when I come home.)))

Rapunzel smiled at Jack. "At least one I know is safe."

She laughed as he gave the glare. "It's quite alright. I know the story."

Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas