Welcome to Gaia! ::

MoonStar High

Back to Guilds

A High School where strange students go to learn 

Tags: Vampire, Demon, goddess, Night, school 

Reply Bel'tha'go
Bel'tha'go Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sigma Annihilus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Cultist

8,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:50 pm
The commanding Uni-Corps Soldat disengaged the energy scanner of his mech, pinpointing all high risk targets on the other Soldats' displays. As the soldier observed the Bel'tha'gian Regulars while they set up their pitiful ground defense, static poured from the mech's com link before a distorted voice spoke, "The time has come. Begin the first wave assault, use of Beta is now authorized.",the Colonel's voice crackled over the speaker before going silent. The commanding Soldat cracked an anxious grin, opening the com to the rest of the Uni-Corps, "Begin the assault phase. Crowd control out front, rifles in back, and release Beta.", the commander said, pulling a high impact burst pistol from a magnetic holster on the machine's hip and sliding down the dune to take up point. The containment cell handlers gripped their respective length of chain, using their mech's superior strength to pull at the chains to detach a pressure release locking mechanism. One of the Uni-Corps mechs walked up to the cell, pulling a long metal bar from a shielded receptacle on the machine's back as electric charge crackles off of the stun rod. The Soldat taps the container with the stun rod, sending electric current through the metal crate to stimulate the U.O.W. inside as a high pitch screech echoes through the air over a great distance, "Back up!!", the stun rod wielding mech shouted over the voice amplifier as he and his comrades backed away from the shuddering crate. The face of the containment cell began to rattle, sharp squealing rings echoing as the monster within strikes at the Caelium surface. With a shrill screech, a scythelike claw plated in gleaming Caelium armor pierced the face plate of Beta's containment cell, the blade of the serrated claw began to glow white-hot as superheated plasma coated the scythelike appendage from vents along the insectoid limb, easily cutting through the metal plate as an armored Ss'Kul'Kyn stalked from it's cell, six glowing blue eyes flashing along it's angular cybernetic face plate. The Uni-Corps took up their positions as the enormous, mechanized Ss'Kul'Kyn crawled over the dune with ease to lead the charge as it had been psionically programmed.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:59 pm
The battalion of over 100 Uni-Corps mechs skated on azure jets across the sands towards Bel'the'go in formation, rifle mechs fanning out to the flanks while the burst pistol weilding machines fall in behind the rampaging U.O.W. Beta as it hisses a shrill metallic screech that could be heard for miles. The frontal assault mechs began unloading streams of uncharged Irok-Cael rounds into the distant military camp intended to instill fear into the Bel'tha'gians. Little did the Uni-Corps realize, the military camp had been abandoned, the entire force of Bel'tha'go's army holed up strategically within the city walls awaiting the imminent attack. Firin stood up on the walls over the Main Gate with Noxx'Zus, looking out as the rising sunlight reflects off the mirrored armor of the onrushing mechs and their abomination, "It's the Uni-Corps...and they've brought Beta. I pray that we can hold until help shows up...", the Captain said with a serious look in his arcane eyes. "Uni-Corps? Beta?", Noxx'Zus asked, cocking an eyebrow as he looked to Firin for answers, "Elite Soldat mech suit pilots and one of Parallax's experimental monsters. The Highlord must be in the Palace, I though for sure he'd be down here but there must be something else holding his attention.", Firin said unusually calm, looking across the vast expanse of sand between Bel'tha'go and the mech battalion as the glinting machines spread out wider to make it more difficult to hit any one individual. Noxx'Zus sighed deeply, looking at the Captain, "What should we do, Captain?", the Steward asked, as Firin placed a hand on his chin in thought. Firin looked back to Noxx'Zus with a confident smirk, "Those shining reflections off to the sides, they must be the long range units. It would be best to keep out of their sights, so keep the soldiers inside the walls. As for the Beta, concentrate ballista fire from the plateau on it and prepare the Regulars for guerrilla warfare. Each squad of Regulars will be under the command of a Templar and, if we play this out right, we can take those machines here on our own turf.", Firin said with an authoritative command as he descended the stairs from the upper wall down to the Lower Ring Plaza, looking back to Noxx'Zus as the Steward followed behind, "Also, I'll need you most of all. What I need you to do is try to disable one of those mechs when they bear down on us without destroying it." Noxx'Zus nodded in acknowledgement, walking up beside the Captain as he surveys the Plaza for squad placement positions, "Understood, Captain Rai. But, may I ask what for?", the Steward asked as a calm and collected smile formed on Firin's lips, "Simple. I'm going to give the Kehjani a taste of their own firepower."  

Sigma Annihilus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Cultist

8,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Selene Shepard
Captain

Mythical Wife

11,650 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:07 am
Firin Rai

User Image

ommander Selenehepard
Ҭҥϵmϵ Ω

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Selene teleported above Firin and Noxx'zus her bag landing a few feet from Noxx'zus and landing her self a few feet from Firin, a loud thud coming from her and her bag as they hit the ground.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:51 am
Rapid fire Caelium ballistaes fired pulsing Irok-Cael tipped bolts from atop the plateau across the expanse of desert between the onrushing Uni-Corps and the military camp below. The fire from the siege machines kept concentrated fire on the rampaging armored Ss'Kul'Kyn, the crystalline bolts deflecting off the monsters reinforced angular Caelium plating off to the sides as the pulsing orange glow became more rapid. With a thundering sound and quaking force, the bolts began to detonate into enormous explosions that caught some of the Uni-Corps falling in behind the U.O.W. in the blast radius. The streets of the Lower Ring had been heavily reinforced with defensive structures, Squads of Regulars under the command of a Templar took up posts around these structures as well as on rooftops further along the Lower Ring. Firin looked to Noxx'Zus as the two listened to the booming explosions out in the desert below, "Sounds like phase one is going as planned, as soon as one of those mechs breaches the gate, disable the pilot and I'll take over from there.", the Captain said with command, as a sudden crackle of energy burst out in the center of the Plaza. Firin reacted with inhuman haste as Selene fell to the ground, dashing over the makeshift barricade he occupied and dropping to his knees next to Selene as if in one motion, "Selene! Are you alright, what happened?!", he said frantically, his pulsing arcane eyes looking down to the bullet damage along her armor. Noxx'Zus jogged around the barricade, retrieving Selene's bag and bringing it over beside her as he knelt next to Firin, "They must have found her. How can we fight all of those machines, we don't even know what they are capable of, much less that abomination.", the Steward said solemnly, looking around the Plaza at the frightened looks on the Regulars' faces. Firin shook his head, giving an intense stare to Noxx'Zus, "I do. I know everything about those machines. During my mission, I uncovered many secrets that Keh'Jan has been hiding from us when their Colonel tried to have me indoctrinated. Those machines are Uni-Corps assault models, less arcane interface than the Technomancer mechs but I can still pilot it, you just have to secure one for me. With your shadow-walk it should be simple then I can hold them back until Ba'Hai'Ir sends reinforcements.", Firin explained, noticing the look of disappointment in the Steward's eyes as he finished. "I'm sorry, Firin, but the Ba'Hai'Irian delegation was indecisive. Enough of the delegates were opposed to being our support to keep the Knight-Lord from reaching an accord. But, Senja and Talla are still there, and with any luck, one of them will do something brash...", the Steward said, knowing exactly how the rowdy pair of Templars can be. Firin sighed, looking back to Selene and resting his hand on her cheek as he watched over her with eyes infused with pulsing blue arcana.  

Sigma Annihilus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Cultist

8,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Selene Shepard
Captain

Mythical Wife

11,650 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:32 pm
Firin Rai

User Image

ommander Selenehepard
Ҭҥϵmϵ Ω

Selene eyes got heavy, her light armor Writtle with bullet holes. Selene lifted her and to hold Firin's.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:22 pm
U.O.W. Beta let out a piercing shriek of rage as it raised it's serrated scythe-like claws to swat a pair of incoming bolts out of the air, sending them tumbling through the air to detonate above the rushing Uni-Corps. Beta widened it's armored insectoid legs and dug it's claws into the sand as it's six electronic eyes began to flash a pulsing green. With a shrill resonance, a thin green beam of supercharged energy shot from each of the U.O.W.'s six eyes, strafing all across the face of the plateau cliff from multiple angles before carving a molten trail up to the ballistaes. "Get down, go GO!!", one of the Templars manning the siege machine shouted to his comrade as the crackling beams neared their vicinity, the two Templars diving from their ballistaes as the intercrossing beams cuth through the heavy Caelium siege machines like a hot knife through melted butter, igniting the charged Irok-Cael bolts on the ammo belts in a grand display of explosive destruction. Firin looked up as the sudden explosion thundered just outside the gates, plumes of thick black smoke rising from the plateau as the Beta lets out another ear splitting screech, "Damnit! That U.O.W. is going to be a problem...", he growled with anger as his eyes flared bright blue, his inner rage fueling his arcane blood to devastating levels. Noxx'Zus looked at Firin with calm eyes, noticing the Captain's power spike as his emotions grow turbulent, "Ah, I understand now.", the Steward said, drawing Firin's blazing gaze to him, "This 'indoctrination'...it's brought out your father's sorcerous legacy that was left to you." Firin's intense stare simmered as he took a deep breath, the flaring radiance in his eyes dwindling back into his irises, "Sorcerous legacy? I know Parallax's Zenith Code gave me this power but what does my father have to do with it?", the Captain said, trying to keep calm as yet another screech fills the air. Noxx'Zus stood, holding his arms out as shadows darted from nearby alleyways to converge over the Steward's body, forming an intricate black breastplace on his chest as the shadows extend down his arms to form clawed gauntlets, "Well, you are half right. The 'Zenith Code' that you mention must have unlocked the dormant arcane power in your blood. I'm not sure what you know of your father, but I knew him well from my bandit days. He was a powerful mystic charged with spiritually guiding your nomad clan with his sorcery. I remember the attacks by the Black Venom Clan that sparked the civil war, I tried to rally my Shadow Hands to help your people fight back but we were too late. By the time we got to the settlement...everyone had died, well, all but your father who was grievously injured. With his last breath, he mentioned his son who had been captured by the Black Venom's matriarch. You see, a sorcerer's arcane power rests in his emotions. The more powerful the emotion the stronger his power, and I can see that power in you. That indoctrination didn't give you power but unlocked what was already present.", Noxx'Zus explained as he drew his twin curved shortswords from the scabbards on the back of his waist, the pearl coated blades glimmering in the dawn sunlight. Firin looked at the Steward speechless, the new knowledge of the power he felt swirling in his mind as he looked back to Selene, "I don't know how this fight will fare, I may even die...But, if that's what is to be then I will die fighting for my home and my people. I thought that I was just another human, trying to survive in a world of super powered beings and near-deific monsters, but this changes things. I can feel the truth in Noxx'Zus' words, deep in my heart I know it's true, I now have the means to fight against these things. With the destruction of our siege ballistae, those mechs will be here any minute. You should take cover, this may get ugly and you're in no condition to fight.", the Templar Captain said softly, placing a kiss on Selene's cheek before standing beside Noxx'Zus, drawing his arcane longsword and following the Steward through the Plaza to the plateau gates.  

Sigma Annihilus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Cultist

8,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Selene Shepard
Captain

Mythical Wife

11,650 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:35 pm
Firin Rai

User Image

ommander Selenehepard
Ҭҥϵmϵ Ω

Selene's eyes closed her body repairing it self, several bullets coming back out of several holes, the holes then closing back up into milky soft synthetic skin. As Selene's body repaired it self, her hair grew longer down several inches past her shoulders, her skin giving the look of the night sky as the hair grew then fading away once the hair stoped.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:35 am
Firin and Noxx'Zus stepped out of the city gates onto the plateau, looking out over the edge as the Uni-Corps forward mechs began to form assault lines behind the monstrous U.O.W. "Two against a hundred...Sounds fair.", Firin said, smiling confidently as he gripped the handle of his blade tightly, the blue tint in the Caelium blade intensifying to a bright blue glow humming with power. Noxx'Zus held his pearl coated Shadow Hand daggers at his sides, "Optimism in the face of almost certain death? You've become quite the admirable Templar Captain, Vas'Kaa would be proud.", the Steward said with a light chuckle. The Caelium plated cybernetic Ss'Kul'Kyn reared back on hydraulic enhanced insectoid legs, letting out a piercing screech as the assault mechs flared their boosters to launch into the air in swarms towards the top of the plateau, the machines' burst pistols laying down steady fire of uncharged rounds that nonetheless punched deep craters in the cliff wall as they ascended. Firin lowered his stance, looking to Noxx'Zus, "See you at the bottom.", the Captain said with a smirk, before his eyes flared with arcane power, a swirling torrent of wild azure energy forming an empowering aura around Firin as he leaped from the plateau. As he dove through the air, hurtling down towards the oncoming fleet of airborne mechs, Firin gripped his blade with both hands and pulled the charged longsword back as if to swing on the nearest mech in his descent, "For Bel'tha'go!!", the Captain shouted with rage as he neared the rushing assault machine. The swirling aura that surrounded Firin pulsed brightly as the Captain swung his blade, the immense arcane power built up within the resonating longsword releasing in an arched wave of crackling raw energy that sliced through the midsection of the Uni-Corps mech, the machine falling in half before it's core overloaded and caused a thundering explosion of azure flames as Firin dove through the inferno on a direct course for another mech. Noxx'Zus watched in awe of the Templar Captain's counter assault, "And he's crazy... Just like Vas'Kaa. His father's legacy and his mentor's skills make him a powerful Templar indeed.", the Steward muttered to himself, a smile forming under his face mask before the shadows composing Noxx'Zus' armor begin to creep over his body, engulfing the Steward in a cloak of darkness as he shadow-walked down below to join the fight.  

Sigma Annihilus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Cultist

8,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Sigma Annihilus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Cultist

8,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:13 pm
Firin spun through the air as he fell towards a Uni-Corps mech speeding on arcane jets at him. With an enraged roar, Firin swung his blade down on the machine, a crackling wave of raw energy slicing the machine diagonally as Firin planted his foot on the shoulder of the overloading mech. As the assault machine exploded in a shower of blue flames and black smoke, Firin pushed off with empowered strength to launch himself out towards another mech, uncharged Irok'Cael rounds whizzing past the furious Templar Captain. Noxx'Zus reappeared in a puff of black smoke on the back of a mech flying to intercept Firin, the black metal of his clawed gauntlet becoming shrouded in dark mist, "Let's see what you've got.", the Steward muttered as he thrust his ethereal hand through the Caelium armor of the assault machine, gripping a piece of tech from within the mech's boosters and forcefully ripping it out. Fluorescent blue wires snapped with streams of blue sparks pouring out as Noxx'Zus pulled the Uni-Corps mech's booster stabilizer from it's housing, "Hmm, this looks important...", the Steward said with a smirk as he backflipped off of the assault machine's back before the mech's boosters flared wildly to send it streaking out of control into another ManaMech, the two colliding with a loud crash before plummeting to the ground below. As Noxx'Zus soared through the air like a feather in a gust, he caught sight of a rather imposing mech bearing shoulder mounted artillery holding it's ground behind the U.O.W., "That looks as good a target as any. Firin!", the Steward said, shouting to get the Captain's attention while pointing out the upgraded machine. Firin caught sight of the Uni-Corps commander's mech as Noxx'Zus disappeared in a cloud of dark smoke, a sly smirk forming on his lips as the Steward reappeared from a puff of black fog behind the mech's blind spot, "Oh, this is going to be good.", he muttered with enthusiasm, turning his attention back to his target as he planted his boots on the soaring machine's shoulders. Firin stood firm on the shoulders of the airborne mech, angling his body against the wind to remain standing as he held his blade point down over the machine's head before plunging his glowing blade into the mech's face plate. The Captain twisted his blade before forcefully removing the sword, blue sparks pouring from the gash in the assault machine's visor as Firin dove off of the machine to tumble through the air, the Uni-Corps mech's flaring electronic eyes going dark as the visuals inside the mech disengage to leave the pilot flying blind. A swirling blue aura formed around Firin as the raw energy coursing through his mana channels slowed his speeding descent, the blinded mech flying around wildly before crashing head on into the cliff wall.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:37 pm
Firin Rai

User Image

ommander Selenehepard
Ҭҥϵmϵ Ω

Selene to a gasping breath as if being brought back to life. Selene sat up, her hair swaying with its new length. Her skin gave a soft glow, bring her to look more like the goddess than befor.

User Image

Selene Shepard
Captain

Mythical Wife

11,650 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100

Sigma Annihilus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Cultist

8,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:48 pm
One of the three electronic eyes on the right side of Beta's angular faceplate flashed as it caught sight of Noxx'Zus sneaking up on the Uni-Corps commander. The U.O.W. reared back on it's cybernetic insectoid legs and let out a supersonic screech, the shrill howl reverberating through the Stewards' mind to send numbing shivers through his spine. Noxx'Zus held his head as Beta's screech paralyzed his reflexes while reverberating harmlessly off the Uni-Corps commander's shielded mech armor. Firin was far enough up to hear the screech but not become paralyzed as he caught sight of Noxx'Zus, the armored Ss'Kul'Kyn turning on it's hydraulic limbs to put the Steward in it's visuals, "No!", the Captain shouted as the mech he was targeting flew into his proximity, the assault machine raising it's right arm to slam the mech's burst pistol into the distracted Templar Captain's back. Firin groaned with pain as the large firearm collided with him, sending the Captain tumbling through the air uncontrollably before slamming into the ground with a small tremor. Noxx'Zus glared at the towering U.O.W. as Firin crashed into the ground on the border of the military camp, the armored Ss'Kul'Kyn lowering itself on it's scythe-like claws to level it's hissing maw with the paralyzed Steward, "We may...need backup...", Noxx'Zus growled as he tried to move his legs, the painful feeling of needles filling his limbs as Beta opened it's mandibles, a bright green glow backed by intense heat forming in the hissing U.O.W.'s throat.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:41 pm
Firin Rai

User Image

ommander Selenehepard
Ҭҥϵmϵ Ω

Selene heard the fighting and teleported to the fighting.
Letting out a growl Selene began to teleport onto the mechs and pull out vital systems, teleporting and doing the same thing to the others. Once she was finished Selene focused on beta. Selene used her biotics to attack it, ripping it apart.

User Image

Selene Shepard
Captain

Mythical Wife

11,650 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100

Sigma Annihilus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Cultist

8,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:26 pm
The Uni-Corps commander watched as his battalion of airborne mechs began to approach the top of the plateau, before the unknown energy signature the scout had identified appeared on his assault machine's visual display, "The scout's team appears to have failed.", the Uni-Corps commander muttered, opeining communications with his subordinates' mechs, "Rifle flanks, target the new hostile. Assault units, fan out and keep your course, the city must fall!" Several of the airborne mechs fell to Selene's attacks while the rest obeyed their orders and spread out, firing uncharged rounds behind them for covering fire as the pilots arced their mechs' flight paths to avoid Selene's proximity. Beta turned with lightning quick reflexes as an immense energy signal became higher priority over the paralyzed Steward, aiming the charging ion wave in it's gullet at Selene as her biotics lashed across it's angular Caelium armor. The reinforced armor plating absorbed the force from some of her biotic attacks while a few others gouged smoldering gashes across Beta's Caelium plates, the enraged U.O.W. digging it's scytheblade claws into the sand while widening it's hydraulic legs as the immense armored Ss'Kul'Kyn expelled a roaring accelerated ion beam from it's maw, the superheated plasma intermingled with hypercharged ions scorched the very air on it's streaking path towards Selene. Firin staggered to his feet, a cushion of swirling raw energy dissipating from beneath him as he stood to see the monstrous U.O.W. unleash a blinding ray into the air above him, the Captain shielding his eyes with his forearm as he tries to see what had pulled Beta's attention. Noxx'Zus slowly regained feeling in his limbs as the armored Ss'Kul'Kyn suddenly changed target, the Steward glaring back to the commanding mech, "Firin, NOW!", Noxx'Zus shouted to Firin as he spotted the Captain, black smoke forming swirling tendrils around the Stewards' hands. Noxx'Zus gripped his fingers around the fog to form a whip of semi-solid darkness in his grasp, cracking the black tendril in the air before whipping the solidified shadows at the commanding mech. The dark whip entangled the mech's head in cold blackness that formed frost crystals around the visual sensors in the machine's electronic eyes to disable the commander's main display before the ex-Shiekh of the Shadow Hand Clan pulled on the taut cord of solidified shadow to topple the startled pilot's machine as the dark energy composing the tendril forced it's frozen energy into the mech's mana converter to stall it out.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:33 pm
Firin Rai

User Image

ommander Selenehepard
Ҭҥϵmϵ Ω

Selene pulled up a biotic shield to protect herself from the ion beam, the beam shoot off most of the synthetic skin from her face, the synthetic machinery showing.

User Image

Selene Shepard
Captain

Mythical Wife

11,650 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100

Sigma Annihilus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Cultist

8,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:57 pm
The Uni-Corps rifle mechs down on the ground aimed their high velocity rifles upwards at Selene's biotic bubble, blasting one after another with EnNull rounds that ricocheted off her shield but weakened the barrier with each shot as the Energy Nullification shots chipped away at her power reserves. As the flanking rifle mechs licked off shots at the biotic hostile, the U.O.W. let out a shrill ear piercing shriek before it's six electronic eyes flared bright green, the hex-beams humming with overcharged power as the six energy rays traced a path up the plateau face towards Selene. Firin wasted no more time and made a dash for the downed Uni-Corps commander's mech, raw energy accelerating his momentum to superhuman levels as the Captain leaped up onto the chest plate of the assault machine with his glowing blade in hand. "I've got it from here, Noxx'Zus! Divert that U.O.W. while I open this can up, leave the other Uni-Corps to me.", Firin shouted down to the Steward, the whip of solidified shadows unraveling and dispersing into a puff of black smoke as Noxx'Zus nodded in acknowledgement. Firin focused intently on his arcane sword, the humming blue arcana fading from his Caelium blade as the palm of his left hand took on the sword's powerful glow, "Knock Knock!", Firin called out to the mech pilot with a smirk as he slammed his open palm onto the chest plate of the assault machine, using the experience he gained as Zenith to mind link with the machine. The chest plate began to shudder as Firin mentally activated the blast door to the pilot's compartment, the chest plate hissing open as the Uni-Corps commander leveled his awaiting pistol at the Templar Captain, "I thought you're energy was familiar...Now I know why. It seems the great Commander Zenith has defected to the enemy, how disappointing.", the commander growled, pulling the hammer of his Caelium plated sidearm back with his thumb as Firin stared down into the pilot's compartment with an intense glare. "You've lost. Get out and surrender and we'll let you live, but Parallax has had enough fun. Let's go, move!", Firin said with strong command in his voice, the Uni-Corps commander bellowing out a laugh as he pointed towards the plateau with his gun, "I've lost? No, you've got it backwards. Observe, my men are already at the top. You'll never be able to stop all of them in time, Bel'tha'go WILL fall!", the commander spat, laughing like a mad man as Firin looked over his shoulder to see the commanding Soldat's words were true. The airborne assault mechs had touched down on the plateau's edge, laying down heavy fire on the metal gates of the city. Firin growled with rage, his eyes flaring bright blue-white as he lunged down into the pilot's compartment to grab the barrel of the commander's pistol, the blue energy coating his palm changing to a scorching red as the firearm begins to glow red hot. The Captain yanked the gun from the commander's hand, throwing it out of the mech as he grabbed the Soldat by the scruff of his tech coat collar, "I'll be taking this we'll just see about that, won't we?", Firin growled threateningly before hurling the Uni-Corps commander from his own mech, taking up the pilot's seat himself as the chest plate seals shut.  
Bel'tha'go

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games