Welcome to Gaia! ::

Clan Home Clan Forum Clan Members Report Clan Join Clan
Heartfire
Forum
Back To Clans
Reply Heartfire
Introduce yourself! List Redone 3/8/2017, Updated 4/8/2017 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poll Count
  Click here if you have already posted an introduction.
  Click here if you are going to post now.
  Click her if you just put your CL.
  Click here if you refuse to answer. ^^ Gotcha!
View Results

DeiPurple
Crew

Dear Dreamer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:24 pm
Pesty Elf
Hello~~
I'm Pesty, a Christmas elf that has ran a seasonal giveaway thread for the past 6 yrs.
DOB is 9/28. Join date was 1/2011 with this account, but have been here since 11/2008 with my other account. I played zOMG extensively with the other account since joining Gaia.

Hello Pesty.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:26 pm
Darkness_Consumes_Within
DeiPurple
Darkness_Consumes_Within
Greetings everyone, I am called Darkness, I have been called Darkie before, which I could accept should that be your choice of salutations.

M birthday is August 12th (8/12), and my Gaia Registration date is June 17th of 2009 (6/17/2009) Though I have been a member since '05, but due to an unfortunate account hacking, this account is the only one I possess.

I look forward to getting to know you all ^^, and it is an honor to be a part of this clan.

Cool you joined too.

Indeed I did ^^.

I guess I could update my profile and add things like this clan and stuff. I had sort of taken most stuff out because it was all so old and not much was in use any longer. But I am being lazy ... bad me.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

DeiPurple
Crew

Dear Dreamer

Darkness_Consumes_Within
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

19,140 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:40 pm
DeiPurple
Darkness_Consumes_Within
DeiPurple
Darkness_Consumes_Within
Greetings everyone, I am called Darkness, I have been called Darkie before, which I could accept should that be your choice of salutations.

M birthday is August 12th (8/12), and my Gaia Registration date is June 17th of 2009 (6/17/2009) Though I have been a member since '05, but due to an unfortunate account hacking, this account is the only one I possess.

I look forward to getting to know you all ^^, and it is an honor to be a part of this clan.

Cool you joined too.

Indeed I did ^^.

I guess I could update my profile and add things like this clan and stuff. I had sort of taken most stuff out because it was all so old and not much was in use any longer. But I am being lazy ... bad me.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Haha it is alright.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:38 am
Hello, I'm Arieko heart
Been a gaia member since 2015
So I didn't get a chance to play zOMG ;-;
But hopefully when it returns I can play it.
My BTD is October 20, I live in India so our time line's pretty different..
I don't know anything about zOMG tbh ;-;
But I'm honored to join this clan.
Pleased to meet your acquaintance c:  

Arieko-chan

Sparkly Duck

10,975 Points
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Sea Lemon

Golden Star

14,800 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:55 am
*waves*
I am Sea Lemon
played a lot of zOMG back in the day during my summers. The account was named Moons Dancer
I no longer have access the that account  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:36 pm
I'm raggedy grrl. I've been causing trouble on Gaia for around 5 or 6 years, I guess.

I post most frequently in LD now, but I was fairly active in the old zOMG! forum creating silly pictures, goofy songs, and occasionally providing almost useful answers.

I really liked zOMG! from the start. I soloed everything in zOMG! that I could, then I joined a number of farming crews and Hive runs just for fun.

Erm...did I miss anything? Oh:

• Timezone: CST or GMT
  • Charge Level: All rings at 10 (unless they get reset).
  • Favorite areas: My favorite areas were/are the lovely Otami Ruins and Shallow Seas. As for activities, crewing, farming, or trying solo the tougher sections
  • Role. According to some online test, I'm "Clueless Compassionate Cannon-fodder"...that's good, right? *wakes up in Null* Maybe not...
  • Availability. It depends upon my work schedule, but I generally visit Gaia at least once a day. Send a PM if it's something special like a wedding... biggrin

raggedy grrl

Borg

Elysia Windbourne

Cleric

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:06 am
Hello all!

I'm Elysia, DOB 13th Feb. I loved playing zOMG but I've never been in a clan before.

I can't honestly remember my charge levels (I could comfortably go about the Zen gardens and not be KO'd) but I liked playing the role of healer.

My time zone is GMT (I live in the UK).

My PC needs fixing right now so I'm on Gaia on my phone. However I like making small banners and bumps. When my PC is back in commission I'm happy to contribute to the clan.

If you all like, I made this bump a while back to go with one of my more fiery avvies; I'm happy for the clan to use it:

User Image

[align=center][IMG]http://i1296.photobucket.com/albums/ag10/ElysiaWindbourne/Flame Bump_zpsuhepx2ix.png[/IMG][/align]

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:50 pm
Arieko-chan
Hello, I'm Arieko heart
Been a gaia member since 2015
So I didn't get a chance to play zOMG ;-;
But hopefully when it returns I can play it.
My BTD is October 20, I live in India so our time line's pretty different..
I don't know anything about zOMG tbh ;-;
But I'm honored to join this clan.
Pleased to meet your acquaintance c:

Aha! Another artist in the clan, yay! The good thing about zOMG is that you can find people to play around the clock. There is a time converter in the upper left corner of my profile, with weekly meeting details, and on every announcement. You will get to know who plays when you are available, and we have another member in India who is active in zOMG. John is in
England, and usually he or I will be available. I had 2 back surgeries last year, so I am available a lot.  

jellykans
Captain

Playful Guildswoman

jellykans
Captain

Playful Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:53 pm
Elysia Windbourne
Hello all!

I'm Elysia, DOB 13th Feb. I loved playing zOMG but I've never been in a clan before.

I can't honestly remember my charge levels (I could comfortably go about the Zen gardens and not be KO'd) but I liked playing the role of healer.

My time zone is GMT (I live in the UK).

My PC needs fixing right now so I'm on Gaia on my phone. However I like making small banners and bumps. When my PC is back in commission I'm happy to contribute to the clan.

If you all like, I made this bump a while back to go with one of my more fiery avvies; I'm happy for the clan to use it:

User Image

[align=center][IMG]http://i1296.photobucket.com/albums/ag10/ElysiaWindbourne/Flame Bump_zpsuhepx2ix.png[/IMG][/align]

Lovely. Another member is looking for a banner, so let me know when you get your pc. Thank you for the bump and permission to use it! Welcome, I look forward to playing with you!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:55 pm
raggedy grrl
I'm raggedy grrl. I've been causing trouble on Gaia for around 5 or 6 years, I guess.

I post most frequently in LD now, but I was fairly active in the old zOMG! forum creating silly pictures, goofy songs, and occasionally providing almost useful answers.

I really liked zOMG! from the start. I soloed everything in zOMG! that I could, then I joined a number of farming crews and Hive runs just for fun.

Erm...did I miss anything? Oh:

• Timezone: CST or GMT
  • Charge Level: All rings at 10 (unless they get reset).
  • Favorite areas: My favorite areas were/are the lovely Otami Ruins and Shallow Seas. As for activities, crewing, farming, or trying solo the tougher sections
  • Role. According to some online test, I'm "Clueless Compassionate Cannon-fodder"...that's good, right? *wakes up in Null* Maybe not...
  • Availability. It depends upon my work schedule, but I generally visit Gaia at least once a day. Send a PM if it's something special like a wedding... biggrin

Grrl, you covered all the bases! Welcome! I've met null before, in fact I lived there for about a year after my first try at zOMG. (Literally. I never came out...)  

jellykans
Captain

Playful Guildswoman

DeiPurple
Crew

Dear Dreamer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:02 pm
Sea Lemon
*waves*
I am Sea Lemon
played a lot of zOMG back in the day during my summers. The account was named Moons Dancer
I no longer have access the that account

Welcome to the clan Sea Lemon.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:45 pm
I'm Ceeshnia; call me Cee.
Co-owner of the GGP with Toriki-chi; Runway regular.
Overworked gardener and artist. Night owl.
I've never been a clan before. My schedule is insane,
so there may be weeks when I can't play much.
I randomly speak in a language other than English, however
I am only fluent in English.

Timezone: MST.
Charge Level: Mostly 10s, I think I'll have enough to level
the rest due to LK.
Favorite Areas: Don't know; I tend to wander.

B/D: July 19th.  

Ceeshnia

Omnipresent Phantom

DeiPurple
Crew

Dear Dreamer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 2:26 am
Ceeshnia
I'm Ceeshnia; call me Cee.
Co-owner of the GGP with Toriki-chi; Runway regular.
Overworked gardener and artist. Night owl.
I've never been a clan before. My schedule is insane,
so there may be weeks when I can't play much.
I randomly speak in a language other than English, however
I am only fluent in English.

Timezone: MST.
Charge Level: Mostly 10s, I think I'll have enough to level
the rest due to LK.
Favorite Areas: Don't know; I tend to wander.

B/D: July 19th.

Welcome to Heartfire.

Your avi is so cool.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 11:24 am
DeiPurple

Thank you and thank you.  

Ceeshnia

Omnipresent Phantom

jellykans
Captain

Playful Guildswoman

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:33 am
Lessile said today that she wants to be a healer.  
Heartfire

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff