Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Old Guild] Modifoxes

Back to Guilds

The old Modifoxes shop guild! 

Tags: modifoxes, modis, foxes, breedables, breedable pets 

Reply Services
Spazzy's Bribes [Revamping this, closed for now! o:] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nasaiki

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:19 pm
Custom Type Wanted: Modiphim
Name: Asra
Starting Stage: Adult
Mood: happy
Description of Modifox: Orange red body, with a black ear tuff. Her hair is black with orange arcana markings mixed in. Her tail fluff also mirrors her hair. Black ancient type writing around her neck paws and feet (sort of like in the reference picture), black blocks and orange stripes with writing on her tail as well
Eye Colour: dark gray
Wing Colour: Black with orange lace like bubbles covering all over
Reference pics: Colors and placement of markings
Template Wanted: 1
Cost: 2 letters
Colourist Wanted:
You XD

Taken~  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:14 am
Custom Type Wanted: Normal + Edits
Name: ----- [Will name when seen???]
Mood: Patient
Description of Modifox: His coloring is similar to a mane wolf's. Actually, identical, except more on a cream basing rather than the dark red some images show. I might want that little tuff that the mane wolf has on the back, could I see an example of that perhaps and compare? His tail is edited to be that of a mane wolf, and his ears as well. (I'd like to see these as examples, too?) He has a fo hawk, though you have artist freedom to edit it or add hair down as well or whatever, I'd still like to see. (All about seeing, sorry!) He has one cut going down his eye that is visible, and that's really it. You can add accessories if you'd like, and anything attractive~ His hair color is black, or matching the tuff/coloring on his back.
Eye Colour: Yellow/orange.
Reference pics:
Mane Wolf
Mane Wolf
Mane Wolf
Fo Hawk
Cost: 110k [If you add modifications, which you can, I'll make it 140k]
Colourist Wanted: YOU.

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

Renogoran

Vermillion Shade

12,200 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:19 am
Custom Type Wanted: Custom
Name:Tsuno
Starting Stage:Adult
Mood:Unwavering
Description of Modifox:A black Modifoxwith darkblue hair and red eyes, her head has a red headband going accross the top. with black hornlike tufts of hair(see reference)
arms: her shoulder has armor like that seen in the reference, as does her back leg
Eye Colour:Red
Reference pics, if any: Tsuno
Template Wanted:3
Cost:100k+seeing as edits are somewhat heavy on this one)
Colourist Wanted:

Name:Fujin
Starting Stage:Adult
Mood:Perverted
Description of Modifox:A white Phim whos hair is tied back in 2 french braids, with a 3rd area of free flowing hair between the 2 braids. there are round glasses on her face. she also has a dress like the ones in the reference images. her hair is Teal
Eye Colour:Teal
Wing Colour:white
Reference pics:Fujin dress
Template Wanted:custom
Cost:1.2M+
Colourist Wanted:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:07 am
Custom Type Wanted: Cosplay
Name: Conan the Barbarian
Mood: destructive
Description of Modifox: i want him like the pictures with the hair edit the same color. a darker flesh tone like the man's skin tone. i want his chest and legs to have the same scars from the picture. and on the skirt i have two pictures, one with what the under leather skirt looks like, then another picture with the overlayer of the red sash and belts. i would like it to look like the second picture with the sash and belts, with parts of the underskirt poking out. the closer front leg i want to have the chain metal armor, while the far front leg I would like to have the glove. And i would like him to have the tooth necklace from the picture. sword is not necessary XD he couldn't use it anyway.
Eye Colour: honey brown
Reference pics: Hair , Underskirt , Chain metal arm ,Skirt with rad sash and belts , Scars and Necklace ,Glove for the far front leg
Template Wanted: 2
Cost: 700k (don't know if extra is needed but i have a letter as well)
Colourist Wanted: Spazzy

Custom Type Wanted: Custom with heavy edits
Name: Elise
Mood: cranky
Description of Modifox: i want it exactly like the picture with the hair, goggles and outfit except for the weapons. Blond hair and tail fluff. Down below I have a color reff with the pick. The dress its self I would like black. On the back of the dress since you can see the foxes back I would like something like a lace corset piercing only connected to the back of the dress with the lace color white with black lace around the edges. Her goggles I would like to be a kinda steampunk brown or rusted color. I would also like her to have a black lace choker necklace with white on the edge, and two ear piercings on each ear that are silver. Lastly I would like her to be wearing {these} boots, your welcome to do the whole shoe or leave her toes free like you did with Ezio for Izumi.
Eye Colour: blue
Reference pics, if any: {everything}, {color reff}
Template Wanted: 2
Cost: 200k or more if you think it's more then that
Colourist Wanted: Spazzy  

Inara4

Izumi Tenshi

5,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:49 pm
Custom Type Wanted: Cosplay
Name: Adam Jensen from Deus Ex
Mood: Loner
Description of Modifox: Exactly like the picks please! <3 Augmentation is awesomeness!
Eye Colour: You can decise if you want to do his sunglasses or not. If you don't want to do them his eyes look like this {EYES} if you want to just do his glasses he looks like this {GLASSES}
Reference pics: Here is a close up of his face and the little device his glasses come out of {FACE} Here is one of his mission outfit front and back, I would like him to be wearing {MISSION OUTFIT} And here is the whole thing {WHOLE OUTFIT} I would like his front arms cybernetic like his are. Its hard to tell because they are black but here is a close up of his arms {ARMS} it was the best I could do... and I really like the pick razz
Template Wanted: Normal fox
Cost: 2 letters and 500K
Colourist Wanted: SPAZZY!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:58 pm
Custom Type Wanted: Modidaeva w/edits
Name: Nila
Mood: Scheming
Description of Modifox: Black turning into dark green as her base. I want little whisps of design 1 around her paws and on her tail, the colors just being medium blue and dark red. With design 2, the design would cover it's whole body, but just in dark purple and red. The following link would be the design on her wings. This. Long red hair going way down the back and covers good portion of the face.
Eye Colour: Dark green
Wing Colour: Dark blue
Reference pics: Design 1, Design 2
Cost: 600k
Colourist Wanted: Spazzy <3

Custom Type Wanted: Modiphim w/edits
Owner(s): lisais-fire619 & Reoakee
Name:Yuuki (means gentle)
Mood:Calm
Description of Modifox:Her body/coloring/design as this kimono transitioning into this one. The flowers in both pictures being here and there scattered as designs on her body(all of what is stated before is just fur color and patterns). Has the sleeves around her front legs as the 2nd kimono pic with the black ties from the first.
Eye Colour: #ffa845
Wing Colour:wings that color and the little lines for design
Reference pics: Example of colors transitioning
Template Wanted:2
Cost:600k
Colourist Wanted:spazzy<3

Taken~  

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200

chenabby

Girl-Crazy Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:55 pm
Name: Dragomir
Starting Stage: adult~
Mood: rude
Description of Modifox: His main tone should be a pale flesh tone, pink tinted. I'd like it if his expression could be edited into a scowl or glower. If you'd like to do an outfit, it should be tight pants (like oh god how do you breathe and how is your junk not squished tight), in black, and a shirt on in likely a girly/bright colour. His wings could maybe be a little ragged, or have some bruises/cuts like he's seen a hard time. A chunk out of his ear, perhaps? Could he also have a moppy hair edit - can be covering his eyes or not? <3 Black around his eyes, like eyeliner. (Because he wears guyliner, yep). Maybe a hint of blush on his cheeks?
(he's a prostitute OC so LOL... W/E BRO...)
Eye Colour: A navy blue, but still with some brightness in it.
Wing Colour: Cream with maybe some red bruises/blood.
Reference pics: Sup
Template Wanted: one!
Cost: 2mil, min.
Colourist Wanted: ME.

Taken~  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:18 pm
Custom Type Wanted:Cosplay
Name: Ratohnhaké Conner
Mood: Fighting
Description of Modifox: Just like the Pick and if you can I would like the bow and arrows on his back, or just his bow for looks. Maybe his ax off his belt?
Eye Colour: Na
Reference pics, if any: {XXX} {AX}
Template Wanted: N/A
Cost: 700K + 2 letters
Colourist Wanted:SPAZZY!

Izumi Tenshi

5,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100

NatiStorm

Tipsy Fairy

19,575 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:24 pm
First, since you don't have the template I want listed, I'm not even sure I could bribe you for this but I'm gonna try xD Let me know and I'll strike out this post if you can't do this~ :3

Custom Type Wanted: Custom w/ edits
Name: Mystic
Mood: Dreamy
Description of Modifox: White body with rainbow patches, rainbow tail, and rainbow hair. I'd like her hair (all of it except her bangs) in a braid, sort of like this but not as long. Three small jingle bells; One around her neck on a leather cord/necklace/thing, one on one of her paws, and one hanging from her tail somewhere. Surprise me with the locations of the second two? :3 Last but not least, she needs a shiny, sparkly, unicorn horn coming out of her forhead (or face or whatever that area is called on a fox). And the part I'm not sure if you can do: I'd also like her to have the fairy wings that Mali created. If you can do those, it's CC on the colors of them.
Eye Colour: Bright green
Reference pics, if any: [xxx], [xxx]
Template Wanted: 2? Doesn't really matter since I'm asking for hair edits.
Cost: 300k+? :3 PM me about the lines/wings and we figure a total.
Colourist Wanted: DrunkBuddy Spazzy~

Taken~  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:49 pm
User Image

Nasaiki
Asra

lisais-fire619
Yuuki

chenabby
Dragomir

Natitsuri
Mystic

II felt the urge to color things, sooooo I went and picked a couple of bribes~ o:

You guys can send your trades at anytime. If we need to discuss prices, I'll PM you and we'll talk. :3

User Image

~Spazzy_the_Wolfie~
Crew

Inara4

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:57 pm
Custom Type Wanted: Semi-Custom
Name: Cara
Mood: complex
Colours Wanted (three allowed): CC
Eye Colour: CC
Template Wanted: 4