Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love Knows Not But Love

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplayers welcome! 

Tags: yaoi, love, boys, anime, roleplay 

Reply RolePlays!
[$] My Body is for Your Pleasure, What Ever it May Be Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 237 238 239 240 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reading Along?
Yep!
100%
 100%  [ 18 ]
Total Votes : 18

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:44 pm
User ImageBio: Leo is a whore. He was kidnapped when he was ten years old, and sold to a brothel. His virginity was stolen from him that night in the most ohorrible of ways. It has been six years, and Leo no longer views himself as a male. Ever since his capture, he has been told that he is a bentien, in other words, he is a man that has become a woman. Most boys of his trade have never known anything else, but Leo did. He knew what it was like to wear pants and be free to do whatever his wished. But now his life revolves around acting and being a woman, whose only purpose in life is to please and pleasure men. Something Leo has become very, very good at, even though he hates it. Now he has learned that he is to be given to a neighboring kingdom’s prince as a sign of good will.

Storyline: _____ is a neighboring kingdom’s prince who is coming to the capitol of Reta (Leo’s kingdom) as an ambassador for his father. The Retans are a rather war hungry people, and though ____’s people could easily defeat them (the only reason the Retan’s haven’t attacked yet), they are a peaceful people and would rather sigh a treaty of peace that go to war. _____ is a good person, not like you would imagine a prince to be. He’s very powerful (you can chose his abilities), but you wouldn’t know it talking to him. He is kind, reasonable and no one would guess he was royalty until they were told, and even then they’d have a hard time believing it.

Alrighty! Those are the basics, but you can do whatever you want with _____. Please be legible and have more than one line per post. Add a little detail, please!!! And no using ** to say what you are doing, sorry, but it’s a little annoying DX. If you want to be Leo, that’s fine, but I’d much rather have a _____. I’d like to meet someone new, but hey!! I love everyone I rp with now, so it’s all good. This is a world where magic/abilities are allowed, so make your character as strong as you like, (just make sure he doesn’t flaunt it) and whatever species you want, as long as they have a humanoid form (I haven’t decided what Leo is yet XD). XD Finally, have fun!!! Send me a pm with your character on it and a ninja so we can get started. Just a warning though, I won’t be on much, so if you also can only get on once a night, then this may be perfect for you^-^ As soon as you send your sceleton i'll make mine so i can have whichever character you don't want.

MAP
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:47 pm
THE WORLD

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:47 pm
User ImageLeo sat, looking out the window, wondering what his new master would be like. his hands where folded demurly in his lap, and his posture was one of practised perfection. It came naturally now, all the things forced upon him, and though he hated it, he felt safe hidden behind the mask of a blushing bentien. He lowered his eyes and studied his hands, fighting back worry over what his new life would be like.

"Please" he mentally prayed to a god he couldn't bring himself to believe in, "Let him ignore me. I don't care if he uses me, but please-." he closed his eyes, "i'll be good, i wont give him reason to beat me" he promised himself. it never crossed his mind that his new master might be kind. no one was kind to a bentien, their only purpose was to please and accept whatever abuse was given to them without complaint.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:55 pm
User Image The lantern in his hand glowed constantly at the same brightness, flickering only a shade brighter hearing he had a gift. A gift from the king of the country that was practically on the verge of attacking his own? It made Elliot worry and slightly paranoid that it was a cavalry of knights meant to kill him, then the treaty would have been for naught. Maybe this was why he was in his father's stead, his father had predicted this and sacrificed his first son. But then again, no, his father wouldn't send his only son and heir to be killed off, he was probably just being paranoid.

"A gift you say? I'm flattered you would offer me such a thing." he said with a relaxed smile, the light dimming ever so slightly in the crafted lantern. Silver eyes glanced around the room in hopes of finding his said gift, and exits. "I've nothing to offer in return for your kindness, your Majesty. Thank you so much." Was his worry obvious through his words? it certainly wasn't obvious on his face, but he'd hate to insult this man by seeming cautious and overly-paranoid.  

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:06 pm
User ImageThe guard appeared at the door and Leo stood. he folded his hands carefully in front of himself and kept his head slightly bowed, his eyes one the ground as we proper for someone like him. he followed the proper three steps back from the guard and was lead into the throne room. he walked forward, as he'd been directed and with fluid movements, knelt before the man who was to be his new master. he lay his hands at exactly the right position before his bent knees and bowed low over them, his forehead touching the ground to show his subserviance.

"Her name is Lily, and she is my kingdom's gift to you. she has been well training in how to pleasure and please any man, but should she dissobey in any way please use this staff to disapline her." another servant stepped forward and held out a long thick piece of carved wood with a golden handled that was embossed with precious gems. another nod and a thrid servant stepped forward to lower the collar of Leo's dress, revealing the marks of an earlier beating. the bruises held the same design as the staff, leaving a grotescly beautiful pattern on the brusises that lined the bentien's back. "these marks are proof she can hald a beating, as is costom. you may take her and go with good faith that our kindgoms are now allies."

Leo simply remailed where he'd placed himself, not moving an inch as he back was revealed and then his dress rearanged properly. he wasn't allowed to move, not until his master ordered it of him.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:27 pm
User Image Oh, so the woman was bringing him his gift? But he didn't see anything in her hands, odd, maybe something had happenes? Or she was the King's mistress, how scandalous. Ears perked to their highest, the lantern intensifying in his grip as the woman bowed low, she didn't even look old enough to be a woman at that. He just stared, the smile still on his face but strained as he listened to the king. Elliot's gift, of all things on God's green earth, was a prostitute. How lovely, he would have been more excited had he not preferred men, women were merely much better company to converse with.

As the second servant walked forward holding the staff, the prince's attention was soon divided between the wonderfully designed staff to very smililar, baroque type bruises on the woman's back and shoulders. Elliot tried not to visibly cringe at them, he was from a pacifist country, and here they were telling him it was okay to beat her. Gingerly, slender fingers wrapped around the wood as he analyzed it, giving a nod and a smile to the king. "Thank you very much for your alliance and your gift. May our kingdoms see many peaceful days." And he had to depart, looking at Lily before looking at the door. "Come Lily, we're leaving." And paused, realizing she was taller than him. Again, thank goodness he was into male genitalia.

He walked out, an ear turned back toward the woman as a servant showed him out and to the carriage he arrived in, and no doubt would be in for a while. he entered the carriage, looking at the woman as he placed the staff and lantern on the seat beside him. "You can come in, I won't be tying you to the baggage rack, Miss Lily." She was a prostitute, but hopefully she wouldn't try anything, at all. Dear lord she was a prostitute, what was he going to tell Father? Or better yet... What was he going to tell Mother? He felt the cold chill just thinking about it. But she was a pretty woman, Elliot would admit that, slim figure, beautiful face, delicate hands, he was almost feeling guilty at not being into women. He only smiled, unsure of how to initiate a conversation. Asking her how she was feeling would be good, yes. "And how do you feel about the trip back to my kingdom?"  

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:35 pm
User ImageLeo stood as he was directed and followed the proper three steps back t the carrage. his eyes were on the ground, but he felt a little relief that he was going to be allowed to ride in the carrage rather than made to walk behind it or even ride on the sides or roof. he stepped in carefully, but wasn't directed on where to sit. the lantern and displine stick were placed in the seat next to the prince which meant Leo wasn't to sit there. he knelt gracefully on the floor of the carrage and sat at the prince's feet, his back to the bottom part of the seat. he kept his hands folded in his lap and his head bowed, but the prince's adressing him and asking a question like that surprised him. he wanted to know how Leo felt about being thrown into a completely different enviornment with different customs, a slightly different language and different everything else with almost no notice and no choice whatsoever? "i am pleased to be of use to my country, master." he said softly, his voice flowing gently like a brook. "does my master wish for entertainment upon our jounry?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:47 am
User Image As Lily walked into the carriage Elliot gave one last order to the footman, telling him to be careful of the metal container before the door was closed. "Well we are all pleased to be of any use to our country, regardless of the occupation." He mumbled, the prince turning to talk to the woman but realized she was not sitting across from him, but beside him at his feet. The light stayed constant, but started to dim into a gray color as she offered entertainment.

To hid his feelings his smile grew cheerful, bending over to reach and cup her smooth face, turning it towards him. "You are allowed to sit on the opposite seat if you'd like, Miss Lily, then we can, uh." His ears flicked down as Elliot looked away, letting go of her and sitting up again, moving the lantern onto his lap more to protect himself than the item. "Discuss what sort of entertainment you're talking about. I hear women of this country are very knowledgeable of the fine arts like singing." Oh god he prayed it was any entertainment other than the sexual kind. Laugh at him because he was turning her down but it would be rape!

Oh dear lord he was bringing a prostitute home, hm. But she had a nice voice, very smooth around the edges, warm, it'd make any man fall into her arms. But she was a prostitute! His mind continued to be in a state of melancholy while his outward appearance was calm yet happy, the man using his sleeves to hide the embarrassed color of the light, humming to himself while awaiting her answer.

"Clothes!" He exclaimed suddenly. She couldn't look like a prostitute on their way in, they'd have to stop at one of the entering cities to buy her proper clothes. "Yes, such attire is normally for the darker sides of the city, so we'll have to dress you up to something nicer. Hm." but he needed an excuse as to why he brought her, ideas, ideas ideas. "You will be living with the royal family after all." He murmured.  

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:34 pm
User ImageLeo leaned into the other's hand when he cupped his cheek, nuzling against the prince's palm slightly. but then he was told he could sit on the seat opposite his master, but that was simply not done. it was too forward, too much like an equal. "i wish to be by my master's side." he said softly, glacing up at the other out of the corner of his eyes. "yes, master, i have been training in all forms of music, would it please you to hear a song?" he almost, but didn't quite frown when the prince pulled his lantern into his lap. was Leo suppose to work around it? at the comment of his clothes he lifted his arms slightly and looked down at himself, confusion on his face, "are these not acceptable, master?" he looked up at the prince and smiled on of his more seductive smiles, "would my master prefer i be without clothing?"

he moved up to his knees and arched upwards like a cat as he moved forward, his hands crawling up the prince's leg and he neared the other. "what does my master wish of me?" he whispered softly, his voice like butter. "anything my master wishes, anything at all..." he placed his head on the prince's shoulder, his hand over the other's heart, and smiled up at him. "how may i please you master?" eveery moment of this made him hate himself even more, to simper and beg for the master to use him, but Leo'd learned early on that if he intitiated it, it hurt less when they actually did take him.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:03 pm
User Image The prince gave her a pat on the head. Well if that's what she wanted he wouldn't argue, he supposed it was too forward, but he was uncomfortable with this. Prostitute, that word just kept circling and circling in his head. Lord only knew if she had diseases, but considering what good condition she was in she probably didn't. "Song? Ah, yes.' he said, snapping out of the chaos in his mind, looking back down at her, keeping his grip on the lantern. Elliot resisted the urge to scoot away, but he was already close to the wall and any closer he'd look like a frightened kitten. "well your clothes are well, promiscuous, and the royal... family..." the words died on his tongue as she practically offered to strip. "I'd really rather you not." he mumbled, the light once again changing to red as Lily started to crawl forward.

It was almost a shame he wasn't gay, she was doing a rather good job, her movement were as fluid as water and seductive in every aspect, and god her voice, it was like silk on his skin. "M-Master?' Oh, right him, he owned the prostitute, what did he wish? He was trying to remember. The awkwardness and his being uncomfortable were starting to show, black tipped ears lowered slightly and his eyebrows tilted downwards in worry, but his smile was still on, albeit strained.

His wish? it was something important, um. Please him? No he'd rather she really really didn't. His thoughts were racing fast, the light going from red to a deep purple. She was so close, they even put perfume on her, not strong, maybe he could buy the country's perfume, his own smelled much too strong. "Can you... sing?" He questioned, realizing he was starting to slouch away from her and made himself freeze. That was his wish! "It would please me if you sang, Miss Lily." And he relaxed again, the light reverting back to it's whiteness as he just gave her a simple, calm smile.

Elliot made a note, women were horrifyingly scary.  

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:15 pm
User ImageLeo watched the prince with a little amusmenet and a tiny trickle of hope. maybe the prince was a virgin? if so then he might be hesitent to take Leo at first. maybe he'd actually be able to live a few days without a man forcing himself upon him. he smiled sweetly at the request of a song and he sat back, once more kneeling at the prince's feet rather than streached out over him. "yes, master, i can sing if that is what you desire." he closed his eyes and took a slow breath before opening his mouth and letting a gentle song fall from his lips.

when the song finished and opened his eyes and smiled warmly, "was the song pleasing to you, master? would you wish for a different type of song?" he placed his hand on the prince's leg, his fingers just barely resting on the other's inner thigh, "what do you desire, master?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:36 pm
User Image The prince smile as she sat back down on the floor, sitting up straighter himself and resting a hand on her head, slowly stroking her hair as she begun to sing. The silver eyes looked out the window at the passing scenery, beautiful, the song, her voice. Maybe he could find her a nice man that would appreciate such talents. His fingers continues to stroke her hair, going down to her bangs before stroking the side of her face. He looked down with a smile as Lily finished, patting her head. "That was a beautiful song."

but where the who--prostitute's finger's were did not go unnoticed, but if he ignored it hopefully the other wouldn't make a move like the previous one. "Whatever you can sing is fine, just don't stress your voice too much, Miss Lily." And gently picked up her hand, patting it and removing it from his leg. he couldn't ignore it, she was like a vulture or a lioness. "I desire another song, if you would be so kind." If he could keep her singing until they entered the kingdom he'd be safe. But then they'd need to rest for the night, and he feared her sleeping with him. Maybe putting her int he stables? No that was too cruel...  

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:46 pm
User ImageWhen his hand was removed, Leo brought it to his chest and looked down, genuinly worried. the other didn't seem to want touch in the least, not only that but was openly rejecting him. was the idea of being with a bentien that disgusting to him. "f-forgive me, master. i only wish to please you." he said softly, unable to hide the hite of fear in his voice. "i-i beg you be lenient and give me a little time to learn how to best please you." he looked up at the prince, tears just barely evedent in his eyes, but he looked down again quickly. "i will do everything i can to bring you happiness, master." he bowed low before straightening and singing another song.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:09 pm
User Image Hearing the quiver in Lily's voice Elliot looked back down at her from the window. "You are not in trouble, Miss Lily." he said quickly, feeling the ball drop in his stomach as teary, cerulean eyes looked up at him. He was a horrible prince, making such a young woman cry. He waited until the song was over, continuing to pet her head. How could he word that he wasn't into women? he couldn't come out, but what if she was a gossip? Telling her would surely have him kicked out or worse, sending him to a place of worship to be cured. But she so wished to please him, he liked hugs, that could easily make him happy, but no doubt she'd try more.

"Miss Lily," he spoke, all humor and worry gone from his voice as he looked at her. "I understand your need to please, however the most you could do is be a friend to me. The actions you are trying to do, while they are rather eye-catching, are for men who prefer beautiful women such as yourself, but they are not for me. You are a beautiful young lady, but sadly not in my preference." he explained best he could, trying to be as subtle as possible. He had never bothered to plan a speech for having to explain why he wasn't into women, but best try this one and then tweaking it later.  

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:27 pm
imgright]http://i619.photobucket.com/albums/tt276/VampuricWerewolf/Everything Girl/normal_rainbowkimono-1.jpg[/imgright]Leo leaned into the other's pets and closed his eyes, listening to what the prince had to saw. his eyes opened when he heard the other's explaining all their relationship could be and he looked up at the prince, his eyes wide. "they-you do not know what i am, master?" he asked softly, hesitantly. "i-am not a woman, master..." he lowered his eyes. no, not a woman. he was lower than that, a bentien a whore not a man and not a woman. who's soul purpose was to pleasure their masters. "master-i am bentien." he whispered, wondering if the prince would know what that meant, and if he'd be angry if he did. "master, bentiens aren't allowed to be-to have 'friends'. their master is their world, their everything. anything else would only distract the bentein from pleasuring her master and that-" he shivered to think of the beatings recieved for even looking at a man not his master, "that is simply not allowed." he looked up and smiled at the prince, "i beg your forgiveness for not being what you wish me to me. i'll work hard to better myself to your preferances so you might find pleasure in me, master." this prince was so strange-no one had ever refused Leo like this. indeed Leo had been surprised to not be stripped and taken the moment the carrage door was shut. it wouldn't have been the first time his new master did such, by the spirits it wouldn't even be the fifth or sixth time.  
RolePlays!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 237 238 239 240 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff