Welcome to Gaia! ::

A Forgien Land *A Roleplay Guild* ((OPEN AGAIN AND TAKING))

Back to Guilds

A Home for RPers. Come to us! We have cookies and Kittens. And THE CAKE IS A LIE! 

Tags: Role Playing, Drama, Action, Family, Comdey 

Reply Family/Friends/Lifestyle Roleplay
The Family On The Hill Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 455 456 457 458 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Black_Wolfs
Vice Captain

Familiar Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:36 pm
User Image

A large collection of people calling themselves a family has moved into the neighborhood, taking residence in the local creepy, "haunted" mansion. The members of this family look nothing alike, yet seem to have something deep in common, weither its an experience or a history. The younger members have been enrolled in the local schools and the older members have taken jobs throughout the community. But there is something odd about this collection of individuals, yet the community has no clue what's in store.

The family was once scattered across the world, born in different times, facing different pains and different darknesses. But each was brought together by different means, slowly forming the little group they are now. But this family is no ordinary family. This is the family of the supernatural, having members of almost every monster group within its bonds, all trying to connect with the humanity the once knew.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:39 pm
Rules

1.) No godmothering.

2.) Rules may be added/edited/deleted if necessary.

3.) Follow profile skeleton provided.
Title PMs "Household" for family members
4.) Title PMs "Combine" for family and "Brilliant" for community members.
Title PMs "Judge" for community members
5.) Family members may be a vampire, werewolf, ghouls, etc...
Number of people I've caught just skimming rules: 0
6.) People of the community should generally be humans, but they can also be a monster as well.

7.) No one over the age of 3000 please.

8.) Please try not to leave anyone out, that is very lonely.

9.) Be respectful of others.

10.) Please kee any romance or violence at PG-13.

11.) Try to be semi-lit. One liners are a bit annoying. Give others something to reply to.

12.) Try to post at least once a week. If you do not post within two weeks, your profile will be deleted.

13.) You break three rules and your out.

14.) No god like characters with ultimate power. Not that fair.

15.) Highlight all the rules for something you need.

16.) State position in PM title for Family profiles.

Black_Wolfs
Vice Captain

Familiar Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Black_Wolfs
Vice Captain

Familiar Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:44 pm
Profile Skeleton

[b]I[/b] [i]am[/i] [b]C[/b][i]alled[/i] [align=right][color=postcolor][size=11][i]Name[/i][/size][/color][/align]

[b]M[/b][i]y[/i] [b]C[/b][i]andles[/i] [align=right][color=postcolor][size=11][i]Age[/i][/size][/color][/align]

[b]M[/b][i]y[/i] [b]R[/b][i]eflection[/i] [align=right]Appearance (pictures please)[/align]

[b]H[b][i]eritage[/i] [align=right][color=postcolor][size=11][i]Race[/i][/size][/color][/align]

[b]G[/b][i]ifts[/i] [align=right][color=postcolor][size=11][i]Powers[/i][/size][/color][/align]

[b]M[/b][i]y[/i] [b]F[/b][i]riends[/i] [align=right][color=postcolor][size=11][i]Weapon(s)[/i][/size][/color][/align]

[b]P[/b][i]sychology[/i] [align=right][color=postcolor][size=11][i]Personality[/i][/size][/color][/align]

[b]M[/b][i]y[/i] [b]B[/b][i]ook[/i] [align=right][color=postcolor][size=11][i]Biography[/i][/size][/color][/align]

[b]M[/b][i]y[/i] [b]P[/b][i]uppeteer[/i] [align=right][color=postcolor][size=11][i]Username[/i][/size][/color][/align]

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:55 pm
Profile List

Family

I am Called
Synthia "Syn" Liu

My Candles

My Reflection
User Image

Heritage
Vampire

Gifts
Animals seem to be attracted to her. Even a wild animal will curl up at her feet.

My Friends
Daggers

Psychology
Kind and protective, clean freak, motherly

My Book
Synthia was born in ancient Ireland to a poor farm family. A rich noble took her to his home to marry her, her parents being thrilled. Though she was very young, it was considered the norm. Her new husband turned out to be a member of the creatures everyone feared, and he turned her early on in their marraige. Syn loved him a lot and they lived together, traveling the world for many years. But after seeing others in great need, the two decided to become a guardians to those who needed nurture, protection, love. They traveled the world, searching out those who needed them and after time became the heads of a large family. She appears to be the youngest, but is considered the oldest. It usually takes people a while to realize she's the one who keeps everyone in order.

My Puppeteer
Black_Wolfs

~~~

I am Called
Bao Lui

My Candles

My Reflection
User Image

Heritage
Vampire

Gifts
He can detect the feeling of distress or emotional pain.

My Friends
None, pacifist

Psychology
Pacifistic, not liking to see any form of violence, protective to a fault, sometimes acts like an old man.

My Book
Born in ancient China, Bao was content with the farmer's life. His family was poor, but happy. That is, until his family was attacked by dark beings. Being the first vampires in the world, these Asian monsters thought nothing of the lives they took. But in their blood lust, they missed the survival of one of their victims. Laying limp, Bao pretended to be dead and then stared at his family's bodies as he transformed. Being the first images he say with his new eyes, the gore was burned into his mind. He swore not cause any pain like that to anyone. He left China and searched for someone who might understand him. He met a German werewolf, Alphonse, holding a hand to the man in pain. Al followed the boy and they crossed the canal to the Celtic island. Thats where they found Syn. But a few years after they became a trio, Alphonse ran into a rival wolf pack. He didn't survive and Bao was heart broken. But when Syn brought her sister into the group, they traveled the world, collecting children in need of help. Now he's the head of an adoped family, raising kids to be better.

My Puppeteer
Black_Wolfs

~~~

I am Called
Lynnae "Lyn" Morson

My Candles

My Reflection
User Image

Heritage
Vampire

Gifts
Lynnae can create a wave of fear around herself in a form of protection that only works if a person is within a 20 inch radias of her.

My Friends
Spear

Psychology
Quiet, reserved, a bit cold.

My Book
Lynnae is the younger twin of Synthia, and was born in Ireland. After Synthia was married, Lynnae took up her work around the house, feeling a little jealous of her sister, wishing she was able to run off and get married. Only several years later did she finally get married, about a year after normal girls got married at that time. But she found her husband was not as kind as her sister's. After she had spend a year with her husband, coving the bruises, she angered her husband so much that he beat her within an inch of her life. As she felt she was beginning to slip away, her sister found her and changed her to save her life. She began to follow her sister, though doesn't support her cause.

My Puppeteer
Black_Wolfs

~~~

I am Called
Scott Summers

My Candles

My Reflection
User Image

Heritage
Half-Angel

Gifts
Wings-Flight & Psionic Powers

My Friends
None

Psychology
Keeps to Himself becuase of his powers. Loving, Caring, Shy

My Book
Scott was born to a angel mother and a human father. He was a forbbien child and was quickly put into hiding by his father. When he was only 3, His father was killed in a car crash and quickly his mother came down and took ahold of Scott. He was given to a family full of creatures and they quickly accepted Scott as the son. Scott got his wings and powers when he was 13. He wears gloves so he can't touch people so he couldn't get a psionic link with them. And a strap was made so he could keep his wings down. He put scars on his back from when his wings started to grow so he could get rid of them not wanting them but he learn to accept them since that's what he got from his mother.

My Puppeteer
mynightmarestays

~~~

I am Called
William 'Billy' Devlin

My Candles

My Reflection
User Image

Heritage
Half-Demon

Gifts
His Arm- Grants him Superstrength, Telekinetic powers and create a larger mainfest form to strike with

My Friends
His Arm

Psychology
A Sweetheartm Caring, Loyal, Active

My Book
Both of billy's parents were marked for death when they brought him to the house. He acts just like a southern boy and has the accent as well. He's seen to be proud of his difference and prefers to go help others with it.

My Puppeteer
mynightmarestays

I am Called
Dahive Way

My Candles

My Reflection
User Image

Heritage
Werewolf

Gifts
Precognition & Telekinetic power

My Friends
None

Psychology
He's a Bit of a Drifter. He leaves the house to go travel. but when's he is home, He watchs out for everyone, espically the younger memebers of the family. Dahive is soically active and usally runs around at night.

My Book
Dahive was found by Sythinia when he was 17 after he was bitten and left near by the mansion. Quickly he adpated to being a werewolf. Then he started getting use to his powers. By the time he was 65, he ran off to travel and came back alot since the Mansion became his home.

My Puppeteer
mynightmarestayts

I am Called
Takeshi Ishikawa

My Candles

My Reflection
User Image

Heritage
Mystic Knight

Gifts
Takeshi has the power of magic and dragons. He has a Mystic Knight Fourm and fights.

My Friends
A Sword, Fire Breathe, and Magic

Psychology
Takeshi is very quite and serious alot. He rarely smiles and takes his job as a Mystic Knight Serious

My Book
Takeshi is from a bloodline in Japan called Mystic Knights. They are chosen warriors of Magic and Dragons and usally repecent a element. Takeshi is the Fire Dragon Mystic Knight. But he sadly lost his family to a disease and lived in a temple where he learned how to use his magic. But he meet Yun, he left the temple and the two started to wonder on their own, helping when they can

My Puppeteer
mynightmarestays

I am Called
Yun Goku

My Candles

My Reflection
User Image
True Form

Heritage
Monkey

Gifts
He's the Son of the Monkey King ,whpo knows.

My Friends
Staff

Psychology
Yun is a bit of a Jokester. He's hyper active and talkative. He likes to help people and keeps trying to get Takeshi to smile

My Book
Yun is the son of the Monkey King but Son Goku doesn't know. He was left alone on Earth and was raise by Temple Monks in China. He kept getting out after he learn he could disguise himself. Soon enough, he left the temple and found himself in Japan where he met Takeshi.

My Puppeteer
mynightmarestays

I am Called
Mesi

My Candles

My Reflection
User Image

Heritage
Water Nymph

Gifts
Can control water along with turning into water herself.

My Friends
Water

Psychology
Shy and nervous, though her emotion change all time.

My Book
Meri does not quite know who her parents are, if she had any. All she know is living in the Nile River in Egypt, swimming up and down with the creature of the river. But when is started becoming polluted and when the struggles of her home began to be too much, Meri began to search for a new home.

My Puppeteer
Black_Wolfs

I am Called
Andie Timbers

My Candles

My Reflection
User Image

Heritage
Angel

Gifts
Can Creat and Break Psionic Links, flight due to Wings but able to hide them, Fire Control

My Friends
A Fire Whip

Psychology
She has Anger Issues and likes to do things last minutes. Andie isn't one of the friendlyist people around and she will take things seriously.

My Book
Andie is the daughter of Amberley and Arch-Angel Micheal. She's one of the few angel childern that has been created. and with that, she has speaicl privegals. she's allow to come and go to earth as she please, but she stays on Earth most of the time and just lollygages around. Andie lives with Amberley and works at a car repair

My Puppeteer
mynightmarestays

I am Called
Dennis McChannon

My Candles

My Reflection
User Image

Heritage
Shaman

Gifts
Can fuse with his Ghost Guardian Tsubssa of the Lighting Which grants him Samurai Skills and Lighting Attacks. He can aslo see and speak to ghost and combined with them to fulfill their dying wish

My Friends
Wooden Bokton or a real blade Kanata

Psychology
Dennis is a laid back back but active when needed. He cares deeply for his Ghost Guardian and towards other who mean something to him.

My Book
Dennis comes from a family line of Irish Shamans that ended up coming to America. He is the current generation Shaman that actully choose his Ghost after a visit to Japan. Now he lives here and works on becoming a Better Shaman

My Puppeteer
mynightmarestays

I am Called
Abigal "Abby or Abs" Roux

My Candles

My Reflection
User Image

Heritage
Human

Gifts
N/A

My Friends
N/A

Psychology
Abby is a bit of a klutz. She is caring and loyal. She is outgoing and actully brings out the best in Scott and loves him deeply.

My Book
Abby grew up in Canada with her mother. She never knew her father and ended up gonig into business with her mother as hair-stylist. One day while leaving the salon store, she ran into Scott and they've been together since

My Puppeteer
mynightmarestays

I am Called
R'lye

My Candles

My Reflection
User Image

Heritage
Brachen Demon

Gifts
Increase Strength, Double Jointed everywhere, and can smell mystic items

My Friends
brass knuckles

Psychology
R'lye tends to be peaceful and caring. But once he's into a fight, he's deadly and fierce.

My Book
A Mystery

My Puppeteer
mynightmarestays

I am Called
Lalia Jennifer Way

My Candles

My Reflection
User Image

Heritage
Werewolf/Angel

Gifts
Enchanced IQ And Enchanced Body Freatures (ex.Speed and Relfexes)

My Friends
N/A

Psychology
Though it doesn't always seem like it, she does act like her mother with her stubbronness adn willingness to protect her son. But she still tends to act childish and caring like her father.

My Book
Lalia is the daughter of Andie and Dahive and the younger sister of Izador. She is claimed to be a miracle child from her birth. She has a 187 and was forced to study 24/7 until she ran off to Finlandwith Billy and got a PhD in Dance and had her son Kjell with Juri

My Puppeteer
mynightmarestays

I am Called
Jari Ruud

My Candles

My Reflection
User Image

Heritage
Werewolf

Gifts
N/A

My Friends
His Fist

Psychology
Juri is a bit of a airhead and likes to goof around but his is loyal and caring to Lalia and their son. Plus he will protect them at any cost even from family

My Book
Juri is a native of Finland. He meet Lalia when he was 18 and she was 6. The two went to the same college and he went for a Engineering degree. He was accidently turned by Lalia but kept her secert safe and ended up falling in love with her.

I am Called
Izador Scott Way

My Candles

My Reflection
User Image

Heritage
werewolf/Angel

Gifts
Emotion Augmentation

My Friends
Sword (Being Trained by Taksehi)

Psychology
Izador is very sensitive to people which help develop his powers. When something bugs him, it can stick with him for a while. Plus he tends to have a hard time trying to be around people.

My Book
Izador is the son of Andie and Dahive and the older brother of Lalia. when he was bored, he made it so his mother could not have more childern. When his sister was born, he felt like he was left behind and wasn't cared for by his mother. This effected him to the point he didn't know how to deal with his feelings when he realized his sexuality.

I am Called
Bao Benjamin Scott

My Candles

My Reflection
User Image

Heritage
3/4 Angel; 1/4 Deite

Gifts
Flight; Animal Communication; Empthy

My Friends
Pefers not to Fight

Psychology
Bao is quite but acts friendly and caring towards people though he seems more attach to animals.

My Book
Boa is the son of Abby and Scott. Hegrew up with natural wings that he is able to hide. He helped Syn with her pets all the time and tried to be clsoe for his cousin who was like a brother to him.

I am Called
Remy Louis Cyr

My Candles

My Reflection
User Image

Heritage
Human

Gifts
Enhanced Combat, Adoptive Muscle Memory, Combat Perception, Improbable Weapon Proficiency, Weakness Detection

My Friends
Bo Staff, Stakes, A handgun, and what ever he can egt his hands on

Psychology
Remy is a charmer type guy who use what means needed to get to his goal. But he is passionation about what he likes and is into. But when it comes to his Hunting, he is a deadly force to be reckon with

My Book
Remy was orphan by a vampire killing his parents. He was taken in by a hunter and was taught how to kill almost anything supernatural or mystical. He grew up in the bottom of Louisiana and moved up her for a outstanding bounty he wants to collect

I am Called
Augie Pizar

My Candles

My Reflection
User Image

Heritage
Oracle

Gifts
Foresight

My Friends
whatever eh can throw

Psychology
A total dork and doesn't know when to show up.

My Book
Remines a secert

My Puppeteer
mynightmarestays

Black_Wolfs
Vice Captain

Familiar Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Black_Wolfs
Vice Captain

Familiar Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:47 pm
Syn skipped down the large stairs into the huge foyer. She made her way through the house, opening the curtians, smiling at the sight of the sunrise. But the view was only though tinted windows, keeping those in danger of the sun safe. Bao yawned following Syn close behind. He walked right behind her, almost like her shadow.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:49 pm
Billy was asleep on the couch after being kicked out his and Scott's room. Dahive was in the kitchen already cooking breakfast for the others in the household.  

mynightmarestays
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

Black_Wolfs
Vice Captain

Familiar Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:59 pm
Syn stopped in the living room and looked at Billy, then sighed. She walked over and gently rubbed his arm. "Hey, what are you doing out here?"

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:01 pm
Billy woke up and looked at her. "Scott kicked me out of the room."  

mynightmarestays
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

Black_Wolfs
Vice Captain

Familiar Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:16 pm
Syn sighed. "Why? Did you two get into a fight again?"

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:28 pm
"He's a Angel and I'm a Demon."  

mynightmarestays
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

Black_Wolfs
Vice Captain

Familiar Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:36 pm
"Well, you know we have several rooms you could have slept in," Syn replied.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:37 pm
"Anide won't let us."  

mynightmarestays
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

Black_Wolfs
Vice Captain

Familiar Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:46 pm
"Well, this is my house-" "-Our house-" "-our house. We have several rooms open."

Family/Friends/Lifestyle Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 455 456 457 458 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff