Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Literate Spam Guild

Back to Guilds

The original literate chatterbox. 

Tags: Literate, Spam, Lick, Suck, Gulp 

Reply The Literate Spam Guild
YOU ARE NOW BLINKING AND BREATHING MANUALLY.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

100%
 100%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 3

Xiporah

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:40 am
rofl
HAHAHA.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:19 am
NECRO FOR JUSTICE BECAUSE I WAS GOING THROUGH OLD TOPICS AND JUST SELF TROLLED MYSELF. I SHALL NOT SUFFER ALONE. neutral

Xiporah

ecopper12

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:24 am
I hate you, Xippy. Whenever I see this s**t, I know I am and it bothers the ******** out of me.

But you know what?

YOU ARE NOW DYING MANUALLY.

-hands you a knife-  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:48 am
emotion_awesome emotion_awesome emotion_awesome emotion_awesome emotion_awesome emotion_awesome emotion_awesome emotion_awesome  

Xiporah

Xiporah

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:33 am
Xiporah
NECRO FOR JUSTICE BECAUSE I WAS GOING THROUGH OLD TOPICS AND JUST SELF TROLLED MYSELF. I SHALL NOT SUFFER ALONE. neutral

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:28 pm
Xiporah
Xiporah

ThougHt you could troll mE, but Good thing I cAn switch My brEathing and blinking to automatic! Troll averted!  

Lord-of-the-flies

Wealthy Capitalist

5,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Xiporah

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:20 am
I don't play the game.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:59 am
Xiporah
I don't play the game.

Rule one: A person cannot not play The Game; it does not require consent to play and one can never stop playing.  

Lord-of-the-flies

Wealthy Capitalist

5,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Honorary Charlatan

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:43 am
I am always aware that I am blinking and breathing manually. Unlike you mere mortals I am intimately and persistently aware of every form of knowledge I have ever experienced.

Do you guys remember what it felt like when you found out Santa didn't exist? I STILL DO.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:26 am
Lord-of-the-flies
Xiporah
I don't play the game.

Rule one: A person cannot not play The Game; it does not require consent to play and one can never stop playing.
Doesn't matter what their rules say. I've never read the rules and don't play.

Xiporah

Xiporah

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:27 am
Honorary Charlatan
I am always aware that I am blinking and breathing manually. Unlike you mere mortals I am intimately and persistently aware of every form of knowledge I have ever experienced.

Do you guys remember what it felt like when you found out Santa didn't exist? I STILL DO.
I already knew when I was told, but I pretended to be upset because I thought it was normal to be upset and didn't want to seem abnormal.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:26 pm
WAY TO FOLLOW THE CROWD. I was angry before being angry was cool, so it doesn't count for me.  

Honorary Charlatan

Xiporah

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:51 am
Xiporah

The Literate Spam Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games