Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply It Even Comes In a Can! [[Spam Forum]]
GAH Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12278 12279 12280 12281 12282 12283 ... 12294 12295 12296 12297 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I'm all alone
in my thoughts
100%
 100%  [ 26 ]
Total Votes : 26

Yuki_Windira

Crew

Spoopy Bibliophile

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:55 pm
o.o; also weirdly busy at the store today and that is odd too.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:59 pm
Yuki_Windira
Tobi Kaito
Yuki_Windira
Tobi Kaito

True it was I use to be too young for gaia as I started in 2003 back then and now I have this account. Now if only we young adults knew how to adult. X3

Well that's not good. >_<

Yeah it was a scar I got when I was being a stupid toddler. I recall I played with my older brother's pocket knife thinking I knew all there was to know as I carved some soap into my version of cats (note I did this many times before and was told not to, and my version means the soap only was cut into looking like a cats face with the pointy ears too.) and one day I just accidentally cut my finger opening a fancy knife my brother had. I didn't have the soap to poison me so we just did the normal antibiotic spread creams and a band-aid. Which after I still tried the next day but smarter. XD

Ah,you got to start here before me.xD ~started in 04~

Indeed,there is no instruction manual for each of us individuals.xD

Owwww,that musta still stung though! owo;

Well we both seen early gaia. X3

But if there was one for us it would possibly be so difficult to understand. XD

Kinda I got use to pain thanks to crazy cousins that stabbed me, wow that doesn't sound any way better to say. sweatdrop

It seems so.:3

o.o; Hm,that is true....

o-0; Whhhhhy did he stab you?

It was still good then too hence why we're back. xd

We're all weird. 3nodding

Well in his own words back then made to me saying it: Because he got bored. I really need to question my family's sanity some days. OAO  

Tobi Kaito

Sweet Punk

28,275 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250

Yuki_Windira

Crew

Spoopy Bibliophile

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:58 pm
Tobi Kaito
Yuki_Windira
Tobi Kaito
Yuki_Windira
Tobi Kaito

True it was I use to be too young for gaia as I started in 2003 back then and now I have this account. Now if only we young adults knew how to adult. X3

Yeah it was a scar I got when I was being a stupid toddler. I recall I played with my older brother's pocket knife thinking I knew all there was to know as I carved some soap into my version of cats (note I did this many times before and was told not to, and my version means the soap only was cut into looking like a cats face with the pointy ears too.) and one day I just accidentally cut my finger opening a fancy knife my brother had. I didn't have the soap to poison me so we just did the normal antibiotic spread creams and a band-aid. Which after I still tried the next day but smarter. XD

Kinda I got use to pain thanks to crazy cousins that stabbed me, wow that doesn't sound any way better to say. sweatdrop

o.o; Hm,that is true....

Well in his own words back then made to me saying it: Because he got bored. I really need to question my family's sanity some days. OAO

o-o; Him needs padded room....~hides my pets from him~

Weird and proud.:B  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:01 pm
Yuki_Windira
Tobi Kaito
Yuki_Windira
Tobi Kaito
Yuki_Windira
Tobi Kaito

o.o; Hm,that is true....

I'm pretty sure last news I heard of him he was in a padded room, that or in consoling now to aid him in not stabbing for fun. xp

Yeah and we're the safe weird too. whee  

Tobi Kaito

Sweet Punk

28,275 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250

JamesWN

Invisible Hunter

13,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:40 pm
*pounces and play bites* >:3  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:46 am
Tobi Kaito
Yuki_Windira
Tobi Kaito
Yuki_Windira
Tobi Kaito

o.o; Hm,that is true....

I'm pretty sure last news I heard of him he was in a padded room, that or in consoling now to aid him in not stabbing for fun. xp

o0; Let us hope he stays there until he actually understands stabbing people is not a fun thing to do....

Yush! biggrin  

Yuki_Windira

Crew

Spoopy Bibliophile

Yuki_Windira

Crew

Spoopy Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:48 am
JamesWN
*pounces and play bites* >:3

o,o Hello hubby bear~ ~nibbles playfully~  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:05 am
Dear hubby,

I don't really know how to tell you this, but Tdarkblueow hedgehogs want to destroy you. I think I realized it When you put cuffs on me At the mental hospital and I saw you Sit on my corned beef hash. I'm sure you're Sterile enough to understand That I'm allergic to your earlobes. I'm returning Your old New Kids on the Block blanket but keeping Your collection of butterflies as a memory. You should also know that I Love your sweet, sweet a** and you should stop picking your nose.

Please don't hurt me,

~wifey  

Yuki_Windira

Crew

Spoopy Bibliophile

Tobi Kaito

Sweet Punk

28,275 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 6:39 pm
Yuki_Windira
Tobi Kaito
Yuki_Windira
Tobi Kaito
Yuki_Windira
Tobi Kaito

o.o; Hm,that is true....

o0; Let us hope he stays there until he actually understands stabbing people is not a fun thing to do....

Yush! biggrin

Yeah my life is already bordering crazy anime so I don't need it hitting crazy anime with a character people nicknamed Cousin Stabby W. sweatdrop

On tonight's crazy episode of the slice of life anime Tobi Kaito went through Cosco in Boise on Saturday only to learn people are still horrible when shopping so let's all gtfo then it goes back to being like Himuto Umaru-Chan where we just watch him be lazy being online playing games and watching anime all he needs is Manga but his life is a cruel one so all manga he did have was given away by his dumb older siblings when we look back on the episode where they lived in a temp home a while... All the same this is A Slice of Life the anime of Tobi Kaito and the World Z Tenkai Bizarre Adventure-Kun Kai. whee

I have no idea what I'm doing now just bringing myself crazy fun after all that I guess. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:16 pm
Tobi Kaito
Yuki_Windira
Tobi Kaito
Yuki_Windira
Tobi Kaito

Yush! biggrin

Yeah my life is already bordering crazy anime so I don't need it hitting crazy anime with a character people nicknamed Cousin Stabby W. sweatdrop

On tonight's crazy episode of the slice of life anime Tobi Kaito went through Cosco in Boise on Saturday only to learn people are still horrible when shopping so let's all gtfo then it goes back to being like Himuto Umaru-Chan where we just watch him be lazy being online playing games and watching anime all he needs is Manga but his life is a cruel one so all manga he did have was given away by his dumb older siblings when we look back on the episode where they lived in a temp home a while... All the same this is A Slice of Life the anime of Tobi Kaito and the World Z Tenkai Bizarre Adventure-Kun Kai. whee

I have no idea what I'm doing now just bringing myself crazy fun after all that I guess. 3nodding
>.>; People crowd your Costco too?

o.o Sounds like an anime to me....

I see.o,o  

Yuki_Windira

Crew

Spoopy Bibliophile

Tobi Kaito

Sweet Punk

28,275 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:35 pm
Yuki_Windira
Tobi Kaito
Yuki_Windira
Tobi Kaito
Yuki_Windira
Tobi Kaito

Yush! biggrin

I see.o,o

Yeah mostly it was Saturday thus already a bad idea. xd

Well I always said one's life could always be made into an anime if you all try and mine is easy too do for: 1.) I know weird people. 2.) I'm kind of the loser going to rise up it seems out of all my peers and family. 3.) I have a friend who is random and off putting but lovable. 4.) I have a single parent. 5.) I had to take care of my single parent more then he did me though he still took care of me too as a parent should. 6.) I'm kinda anime main character creepy as most my time is spent looking outside the window next to me thinking of life and people I know and knew. I plan to make an anime one day or at least a animated thing with help of others small true story mixed with anime craziness.

Well my cat is over attention seeker today I need to bother her again so I'm off to do that now awhile. (still online just afk awhile.) emotion_yatta  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:44 pm
Tobi Kaito
Yuki_Windira
Tobi Kaito
Yuki_Windira
Tobi Kaito

Yush! biggrin

I see.o,o

Well I always said one's life could always be made into an anime if you all try and mine is easy too do for: 1.) I know weird people. 2.) I'm kind of the loser going to rise up it seems out of all my peers and family. 3.) I have a friend who is random and off putting but lovable. 4.) I have a single parent. 5.) I had to take care of my single parent more then he did me though he still took care of me too as a parent should. 6.) I'm kinda anime main character creepy as most my time is spent looking outside the window next to me thinking of life and people I know and knew. I plan to make an anime one day or at least a animated thing with help of others small true story mixed with anime craziness.

Well my cat is over attention seeker today I need to bother her again so I'm off to do that now awhile. (still online just afk awhile.) emotion_yatta

Huh,lately ours has been extra busy all week. confused
So yours is only busy busy on Saturdays? o.o

Yep,real life anime character.o.o

Both of mine were wanting attention today too.
Must be some national cat thing they have going on.o-o;  

Yuki_Windira

Crew

Spoopy Bibliophile

Tobi Kaito

Sweet Punk

28,275 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:57 pm
Yuki_Windira
Tobi Kaito
Yuki_Windira
Tobi Kaito
Yuki_Windira
Tobi Kaito

Yush! biggrin

I see.o,o

More it's packed to parking far away Saturdays. (we live in a town over so it's always busy.)

Yeah it seems I am and sadly I'm the main character so this means a big adventure is going to happen where I see friends and family die. Oh no I hope that isn't my anime I love my family and friends. And... if it is that anime I just dead locked it happening. Ah poop. gonk

Cats are always themselves so must be. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 2:20 pm
Tobi Kaito
Yuki_Windira
Tobi Kaito
Yuki_Windira
Tobi Kaito

I see.o,o

More it's packed to parking far away Saturdays. (we live in a town over so it's always busy.)

Yeah it seems I am and sadly I'm the main character so this means a big adventure is going to happen where I see friends and family die. Oh no I hope that isn't my anime I love my family and friends. And... if it is that anime I just dead locked it happening. Ah poop. gonk

Ah.o.o

o-o; Hope it isn't that anime plot with the suddenly dying loved ones....

Indeed. 3nodding
Apparently we had three neighbor(?) cats visit our house last night..o.o;  

Yuki_Windira

Crew

Spoopy Bibliophile

Tobi Kaito

Sweet Punk

28,275 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 2:33 pm
Yuki_Windira
Tobi Kaito
Yuki_Windira
Tobi Kaito
Yuki_Windira
Tobi Kaito

I see.o,o

Ah.o.o

o-o; Hope it isn't that anime plot with the suddenly dying loved ones....

Indeed. 3nodding
Apparently we had three neighbor(?) cats visit our house last night..o.o;

Yeah I live in Emmett Idaho (for now til I move someday.) so I'm an hour plus away from about three Costcos.

We all hope it's not that for how I see friends it's bad for all.

Cats love to get together must be plotting cat things.
"Meow we all decided to poop in our masters shoe nya?" *Nya heard all around* "Okay meow it's on to talk of the dreaded bark monsters."
My brain is great.  
It Even Comes In a Can! [[Spam Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12278 12279 12280 12281 12282 12283 ... 12294 12295 12296 12297 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games