Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply It Even Comes In a Can! [[Spam Forum]]
GAH Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12277 12278 12279 12280 12281 12282 ... 12294 12295 12296 12297 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I'm all alone
in my thoughts
100%
 100%  [ 26 ]
Total Votes : 26

Speedira Windira

Mind-boggling Bookworm

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:19 pm
Tobi Kaito
Speedira Windira
Tobi Kaito
Speedira Windira
Tobi Kaito
Speedira Windira

x-x Think art teaching for kids might be a good place to start for creative,child like jobs.~tries to think of jobs where you can be an adult and still unleash the inner child~

It looks like it's healing now. 3nodding
owo; Mystery burns,like bruises and cuts that suddenly appear?

I don't know if I can work with children anymore... for they say Alzheimer's people are like kids and I want to rip my dad's head off lately. sweatdrop

Well that's good news it's healing at least. 3nodding

owo; Yikes,did not know that...~keeps that in mind if that happens to any of my family members~

Ah,the joys of children.One day you love and adore them and then another day they are spawns of Satan.xD; ~offers stress ball~

Indeed,now it doesn't look like I got two dinosaur heads on my arm. 3nodding

I honestly think my problem is all Winter I was in this house so we're both just badly stir crazy and seeing as I am younger (23 going to 24 July 21st.) and many mixes of adventurous ethics you could also say maybe (German, Irish, Norse, Japanese, Cherokee Indian mix least what I know.) I want more times out of the house then he does as a German Irish mix 80 year old. Plus I'm the youngest child of 7 so I'm kind of picky staying in one place with a authority figure I use to see as helpful now needing my help 24/7 just to live. sweatdrop

That sums children up in few words. xd

If the scar looked that cool I wouldn't want it to leave just like my lightning finger scar, well it's just lighter skin if you can believe it with all my mixes of bright white skin tones. rofl

Caught a bit of a cabin fever case? @.@
owo; You be a year younger than me,it seems...~is turning 25 this June~

Yeesssss...xD

Lightning finger? o.o?

Yeah. sweatdrop
Well that's normal for me to run into if not people much older. xd

As for the finger it was a time in the long past.

There are more older folks on Gaia now. 3nodding
Use to be that there were more teens and younger 20 year olds.xD

Now the burn is back to looking like an equal sign.o.o;

I see.:3  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:31 pm
~watches Nioh cutscenes~  

Speedira Windira

Mind-boggling Bookworm

Tobi Kaito

Sweet Punk

28,275 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:33 pm
Speedira Windira
Tobi Kaito
Speedira Windira
Tobi Kaito
Speedira Windira

owo; Yikes,did not know that...~keeps that in mind if that happens to any of my family members~

Ah,the joys of children.One day you love and adore them and then another day they are spawns of Satan.xD; ~offers stress ball~

I honestly think my problem is all Winter I was in this house so we're both just badly stir crazy and seeing as I am younger (23 going to 24 July 21st.) and many mixes of adventurous ethics you could also say maybe (German, Irish, Norse, Japanese, Cherokee Indian mix least what I know.) I want more times out of the house then he does as a German Irish mix 80 year old. Plus I'm the youngest child of 7 so I'm kind of picky staying in one place with a authority figure I use to see as helpful now needing my help 24/7 just to live. sweatdrop

If the scar looked that cool I wouldn't want it to leave just like my lightning finger scar, well it's just lighter skin if you can believe it with all my mixes of bright white skin tones. rofl

Yeesssss...xD

Lightning finger? o.o?

Yeah. sweatdrop

True it was I use to be too young for gaia as I started in 2003 back then and now I have this account. Now if only we young adults knew how to adult. X3

Well that's not good. >_<

Yeah it was a scar I got when I was being a stupid toddler. I recall I played with my older brother's pocket knife thinking I knew all there was to know as I carved some soap into my version of cats (note I did this many times before and was told not to, and my version means the soap only was cut into looking like a cats face with the pointy ears too.) and one day I just accidentally cut my finger opening a fancy knife my brother had. I didn't have the soap to poison me so we just did the normal antibiotic spread creams and a band-aid. Which after I still tried the next day but smarter. XD  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:20 pm
Tobi Kaito
Speedira Windira
Tobi Kaito
Speedira Windira
Tobi Kaito
Speedira Windira

Yeesssss...xD

Lightning finger? o.o?

Yeah. sweatdrop

True it was I use to be too young for gaia as I started in 2003 back then and now I have this account. Now if only we young adults knew how to adult. X3

Yeah it was a scar I got when I was being a stupid toddler. I recall I played with my older brother's pocket knife thinking I knew all there was to know as I carved some soap into my version of cats (note I did this many times before and was told not to, and my version means the soap only was cut into looking like a cats face with the pointy ears too.) and one day I just accidentally cut my finger opening a fancy knife my brother had. I didn't have the soap to poison me so we just did the normal antibiotic spread creams and a band-aid. Which after I still tried the next day but smarter. XD

Ah,you got to start here before me.xD ~started in 04~

Indeed,there is no instruction manual for each of us individuals.xD

Owwww,that musta still stung though! owo;  

Yuki_Windira

Crew

Spoopy Bibliophile

Yuki_Windira

Crew

Spoopy Bibliophile

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:22 pm
Now I want Nioh in my game collection.Dx ~needs a job first~  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:24 pm
@~@ It's got a good story....  

Yuki_Windira

Crew

Spoopy Bibliophile

Yuki_Windira

Crew

Spoopy Bibliophile

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:34 pm
yas.o,o  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:35 pm
Yuki_Windira
Tobi Kaito

Well we both seen early gaia. X3

But if there was one for us it would possibly be so difficult to understand. XD

Kinda I got use to pain thanks to crazy cousins that stabbed me, wow that doesn't sound any way better to say. sweatdrop  

Tobi Kaito

Sweet Punk

28,275 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250

Yuki_Windira

Crew

Spoopy Bibliophile

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:36 pm
~watches Big Bang Theory~  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:40 pm
Tobi Kaito
Yuki_Windira
Tobi Kaito

Well we both seen early gaia. X3

But if there was one for us it would possibly be so difficult to understand. XD

Kinda I got use to pain thanks to crazy cousins that stabbed me, wow that doesn't sound any way better to say. sweatdrop

It seems so.:3

o.o; Hm,that is true....

o-0; Whhhhhy did he stab you?  

Yuki_Windira

Crew

Spoopy Bibliophile

Yuki_Windira

Crew

Spoopy Bibliophile

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:41 pm
~finds cat on top of clean clothes~...Wish we grabbed a lint roller today.>>  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:43 pm
=w=; Cats,no ******** given....  

Yuki_Windira

Crew

Spoopy Bibliophile

Yuki_Windira

Crew

Spoopy Bibliophile

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:47 pm
~also finds lady fluff butt's fur bits stuck to the fan~ o-0; Hoooow?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:50 pm
Cat fur,it gets everywhere.o.o;  

Yuki_Windira

Crew

Spoopy Bibliophile

Yuki_Windira

Crew

Spoopy Bibliophile

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:53 pm
o.o; and they called my daddy into work tonight....
They called another relative into work today too.

Both were suppose to be off today.o-0;  
It Even Comes In a Can! [[Spam Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12277 12278 12279 12280 12281 12282 ... 12294 12295 12296 12297 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games