the mall Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JezebelxRedfern

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:31 am
halfpintAce

Casey's eyes widened at Sean's reply as she paled remembering what they said about seeing him around the graveyards with a shovel. She recovered quickly however and was about to reply with her own cutting remark when she realized Sean was now talking to Nikki.
She frowned unused to guys ignoring her but sat-more like jumped- back down when the wolf started growling.
"Put that thing on a leash would you" she muttered inching away from the timber wolf.
"Good luck trying" Lizzie muttered with a smirk, being the only one to actually recognize the wolf as a werewolf though she inched closer to her sister letting the wolf see her silver dagger.
"It's in everyone's interest not to fight. Particularly yours." she said in a lower decibel, knowing the wolf could hear her,. There, she had warned, she didn't want any trouble, if the wolf attacked a human, even Casey(especially Casey), she could not be held responsible for self-defense.
Eliot and Saida for their part had shifted their attention from the exchange between Sean and Casey to the wolf (because really who could ignore a wolf)
"Cool pet" Eliot said jumping down from the fountain and walking closer to the wolf, Saida followed her brother behind leaning forward as well to get a closer look.
"Pretty pathetic though," she said blowing out some smoke "I've heard chihuahuas growl more than that"

Lizzie rolled her eyes for what felt like the tenth time that day.
"Oooh look, a wolf, I'm gonna pet it" she mumbled in a mocking wry tone "my friends are idiots"
If the wolf snapped at them she might just let it scare them a bit before saving them.

Nikki for her part simply nodded a small smirk forming on her lips "hn, you remember my name, I feel so much more special than every other waitress you ran the check on"
Because even though she was kinda glad he was talking to her ( nice looking guy talking to her when she's dying of boredom at the mall wasn't exactly on her list of horrible things to happen) she was still annoyed at what he had done ( or rather that he had done it to her and not someone else). Her sister had skinned her for letting some guy charm his way out without paying. She'd been grounded for nearly two weeks!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:42 am
JezebelxRedfern
!

"Well you are" he said simply without missing a beat "I really did mean what I said to you, otherwise I would have just ran out without paying" Partly true, mostly lie. He could simply walk out, he was able to that much was true, however charming the waitress worked better and Nikki really wasn't that different than any of them.
If he told her that though no way would she do what he needed.
He tensed slightly when he felt those kids corner Kyo and had the impulse to corner them but knew he had to stay and talk to Nikki. And if he did what he wanted to do to the kids he'd probably scare everyone (even Fang) off.
Just give me a second, he thought to Kyo, just a minute and we're gone. Don't bite anyone.

"You have to admit though, if that had happened to anyone else you'd have thought it was funny" he said to Nikki, keeping eye contact despite wanting to go to Kyo,  

halfpintAce

Xenpachii

Shirtless Hunter

5,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 9:58 am
Quid hodie? Fang sighed and stepped between Kyo and the two kids. He knelt and pet Kyo's head lightly smiling. "Later if they get worse." He whispered in her ear. Turning on his heels he faced Eliot and Saida. "Hey I have an idea. Are you two scared of flying? What about heights?" Fang asked, with a small smile.  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 10:11 pm
Xx_silver_flames_xX
[

Kyo cringed back at the smell of smoke feeling annoyance surge trough her at the girl's comment. Though she calmed down at Fang's proximity. As he asked them about fear of heights.
You're as bad as Sean, she said lightly knowing full and well she could not be heard.  

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

Xenpachii

Shirtless Hunter

5,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 5:36 pm
Turned around and knelled so he was nose to nose with Kyo. "Its okay But I could be way worse you know. Hey when this is all over and you get some clothes I'll take you flying. 'Kay?" Fang asked smiling. He reached up and began to pet Kyo's head lightly. You know I never knew she was soft. Almost as soft as silk.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:59 pm
Eliot and Saida stared at the boy before sharing a look.
"He's talking...to a wolf?" Eliot said slowly while Saida shrugged and went back to her cigarette.
"If I had a choice between you and a wolf I'd talk to a wolf too" Lizzie said not looking up from her book causing Saida to snicker and Eliot to glare.
"Funny Lizard"
"Dont call me that"
Eliot tried looking tough only to flinch slightly at the glare Lizzie had leveled him with.
"Yeah whatever" he said looking away discreetly so as to hide what everyone already knew.
Lizzie Mcdonald scared the hell outta him.
"Why are you even here Mcdonald" Eliot said taking a step forward making Lizzie lower her book and look at him annoyed. "God knows no one wants you around. Not even your own sister" Saida rolled her eyes noting her brother was on a roll and would not shut up for a while so she went to talk to Casey. "You're always hangin' round those freak leeches you call friends why'd you even tag along"
Lizzie rolled her eyes not really intimidated by the teen but annoyed at the scene he was making (not to mention she'd like to get back to her book now thank you very much). She shot a look at her sister, the very reason she was here and was not surprised to see she hadn't even looked up let alone tried defending her.
"I ask myself that question every day" Lizzie mumbled before putting her book in between her and Eliot. She knew why she was here of course. Her family ( her siblings and her that is) had an unspoken buddy-system. Due to all the paranormal activity on campus they didn't really get to go places alone. Too much of a chance to get attacked.
They always drew straws when it came to Casey and today was her lucky day. Even still, she was in a group so she could maybe leave. She just really didn't have anywhere to go, Casey unfortunately was her ride.
"Wasn't done talkin' to you Liz" Eliot said reaching to snatch the book.
"Aww El, leave her alone" Nikki said making the boy drop Lizzie's book "You know they say she's got a knife and I'm not dragging your body back to the Bryceway if she stabs you"
Eliot rolled his eyes but gave the book back to Lizzie (" isn't there a rule that I have to not be here for you lot to gossip about me?")
"Well you hang around graveyards what do you expect people to say" Casey said finally looking away from passing boys to speak to her younger sister.
This drew Saida and Eliot's attention and got an ignored glare from Lizzie.
"She what?"
"The Graveyard. In Blue Moon." Eliot said not as interested but slightly skeptical. "Is your sister high or stupid"
"She's basically friends with the caretaker" Casey said rolling her eyes wishing her sister was normal.
"I will not kill my sister. I will not kill my sister. I will not kill my sister. I will not kill my sister.I will not kill my sister. I will not kill my sister." Lizzie mumbled going back to her book and keeping an eye on the guy and the werewolf, now more out of simple curiosity than anything else. The guy seemed nice, so did the wolf. What were they doing with someone like Sean?
Then again like I'm one to talk about keeping bad company. She thought glancing around as Saida and Casey talked and Eliiot borrowed/took his sister's cigarettes.
"What do you want Sean" Nikki said turning back to him and cutting trough the pleasantries. It wasn't that she didn't like him enough but if he stayed here with the others she knew it was just a matter of time before someone started something.  

JezebelxRedfern

halfpintAce

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:31 pm
Xx_silver_flames_xX

(( so sorry bout the late post. We lost the laptop and couldn't get to a computer >w<))
"Straight to the point. I like that in a gril" Sean said smiling at Nikki and taking out his wallet. He then proceeded to take out a couple of credit cards.
"I need girl's clothes" he said giving Nikki a once over "bout your size..a little smaller up front..kinda loose in the back. Everything included...even what Casey isn't wearing" he added with a smirk at the oldest girl "You get to keep that credit card plus an extra one, they'll be good for about 5 months each before you gotta get rid of them"
He glanced at Eliot as he shut up at her comand and raised an eyebrow "Wow..you got 'em well trained" he said with a smirk.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:44 pm
Fang stood and smirked a little. At least I'm not messing up my lungs with those stupid things.He waved at the smoke wafting towards him. "least I don't slowly kill myself off like your doing each time you inhale one of those." Fang mumbled, he glanced at the group and had an idea about their idea of Sean.

"Sean you need to be more thoughtful to this girl. I mean you are like a small threat. Well maybe not small but you get the point." Fang walked closer to Nikki. "Could you do this for us? Maybe not for Sean, but for a girl we know who is in dire need of some clothes." Fang asked polity.

Xenpachii

Shirtless Hunter

5,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

JezebelxRedfern

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:02 pm
Xx_silver_flames_xX
[r]

Nikki raised an eyebrow at Fangs statement, wondering why a girl who was a...friend of Sean's ..needing clothes, she didn't even have to try for her brain to arrive to a conclusion ( I mean really what did it sound like!)
"You got plans for that shitty hotel room you live in Sean?" Casey said with a smirk earning a snicker from El and Saida and an eye roll from Lizzie.
Apparently the rest of the group had arrived at the same conclusion.
"Do I want to know" Nikki asked neutrally,  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:09 pm
Xx_silver_flames_xX
[

Okay so if I ever run a scam. Don't tag team, Sean thought glancing at Fang with slight annoyance, the way one would a younger brother after he exposes you in front of mom and dad.
Rather than get angry though Sean simply went with it, adapting quickly to the nice-guy, not-nice-guy thing.
Quote:
I mean you are like a small threat

"Oh I'm no threat yet" he said with his same old smirk, his head shot up at what Casey said and that did piss him off, because really like he'd be that kind of person? As far as he was concerned neither Fang nor Kyo would ever set foot in that place.
None of it showed on his face though. because really anger wasn't how you solved things with people like this.
There was a much better, much funner way.
"Why, darlin' you interested?" he said this time staring straight at Casey "You certainly have recommendations there, and you're almost as cheap as the room"
Yeah so that was mean, no veiled insult, no charm, all venom and no honey.
Eh, Casey deserved it. Sean knew her friends wouldn't say anything, knew half the time they couldn't stand her either.
After that was said though he completely ignored her, turning back to Nikki, it was the worst thing you could do to someone like that. Pay her no mind, it drove them mad, which made it all that more fun.
Quote:
"Do I want to know"

I 'm babysitting a werewolf who needs clothes so she doesn't have to streak, no really, she's right here.
"No, probably not" Sean said noncommittally, he had nothing to prove to these people, their opinions held no weight. The only reason he was even here was so he could get what he wanted.
"But you do want the credit cards" he said to Nikki "think about it, two months no older sister slash manager to tell you what to do what to buy what to get. Total freedom. You don't even have to deal with paying the credit company. You could go to the that Rave off campus your sister and brother want to keep you away from, buy Casey a muzzle and a matching choke collar" he winked at the brunette at this "and all I need from you is one good outfit, which should be easy enough for you" he held out the credit cards again smiling all the while.  

halfpintAce

JezebelxRedfern

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:44 pm
Ignoring the twin's reaction and Casey's protest ('I'm not cheap!) Nikki took the cards. Yes they were most likely not legal, yes they'd only be good for two months, but hey, two months was two months. Plus she wouldn't have to work in the dinner as much.
"Any requests" she said taking the cards.

Lizzie glared at Sean, even if Casey deserved it, that was still her sister and he didn't have to say that to her.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:56 pm
"Nothing you would wear" Sean said, the clothes were for Kyo after all. And she was the complete opposite of these girls. then added to Casey "cheap, free, what's the difference", he hadn't come here to start anything but if someone wanted to run their mouth they wouldn't get off scott-free either.  

halfpintAce

JezebelxRedfern

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:26 pm
Nikki nodded taking the cards and heading for the store, not rteally offended at Sean's comment. They didn't have to like each other, they were just helping each other out.
"Would you shut up already"Lizzie said while Saida and Eliot cracked up at Sean's newest comment to Casey.
"Aw come on she had that coming"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:57 am
Fang smiled as he turned away from Sean. Sean, Sean, Sean. Well he got her to do it which is saying a lot. He walked and sat next to Kyo again. "Hope I didn't get him too mad. I barely know him but, he scares me as it is." Fang whispered into Kyo's ear. "Well good thing your at least getting some clothes. Instead of the alternate."  

Xenpachii

Shirtless Hunter

5,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers