Welcome to Gaia! ::

Final Fantasy VII: Neo Midgar City

Back to Guilds

The worlds of Final Fantasy collide and new warriors join the fray. 

Tags: Final Fantasy, Video Games, Midgar, Crossover, Anime 

Reply [Hangout Thread!]
Hangout Room.- Chat about Anything you want. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cloud or Sephiroth?
  Kuraudo! (Cloud)
  Sefirosu! (Sephiroth)
  Why are you makeing me choose!?
View Results

Skuld HJG

8,575 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 9:38 pm
I know it isn't what went through my mind, but.... While Fire Emblem is popular out there, my mind suddenly went to Legend of Korra. lol  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:49 pm
Photobucket is such a scam. Anyone know of other sites that we can put our pictures in to use for formats?  

Aerith Gast Gainsborough
Captain

Blessed Guildswoman

8,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

Aerith Gast Gainsborough
Captain

Blessed Guildswoman

8,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:00 pm
Well, since Photobucket turned to jerks, there is this one. May be all we have if we want to use formats. I myself will fix mine SLOWLY, due to the amount of characters I have. So i'm not looking forward to redoing them all. I'll be making them basic, less pretty because I don't feel like going through all i'd have to go through to do so. Since we have nothing, this site seems good enough.If anyone knows any better though, please let everyone here know too...

https://imgbb.com  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 4:58 pm
Hey, sorry about kinda dropping out, but I don't think I was not right in the head. crying  

Skuld HJG

8,575 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200

Tim the Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:25 pm
HI all anyone want to interact with my oc's? I been unlucky enough to end up in the middle of something with out knowing it.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:13 pm
It's alright Skuld, Magvel left the RP, as far as I'm understanding. It may be temporary, or it may be forever, I guess that's something you can ask him in PM if you see him. He's going back to college and wants to focus on that I guess. So it's just you, me, Ethan,Tim and our newest Burning Lionheart, though he's kind of on the busy side too with trying to get a job. We were trying to get it boosted again, he did a lot of updating and fixing up things so I guess we'll just see what happens. As for me, I've hit that RP block. Still can't get my dead brain working to reply to you, Ethan! Lol.

But yeah, with Magvel leaving and all the ties everyone of my character's had to his own, it's complicated for the lot of my characters. Tossing some, and others I have to remake with a change of story to them in the less most complicated way I can think of. I'm still keeping my main originals like Phoenix, Unisha, Isabel and Azura. And trying to figure out a way to keep Hiyori, i'll have to say she's Aerith's daughter now. And has the same story as Sephriea as to how she got to exist, only instead of Sephiroth it's Cloud. Ugh, so much change...I hate changing things...It's so depressing after it's been like this for so many, many years....  

Aerith Gast Gainsborough
Captain

Blessed Guildswoman

8,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Guildmember 100

Tim the Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:32 pm
That's rough though least your characters have relations aside from Flint and my oc that's also named Nero (though he uses his last name only) all the other oc's of mine really have no relation of any kind with others and it feels kind of lonely I mean I got ideas just can't get a time to use them.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:28 pm
Okay, let's just keep in touch here. Aerith, it sounds like you need time to regroup. Now, I have only three characters here (which is fine -- easy to keep track of). I do hope you keep Yuffie active.

HEY!!! Yuffie and Agrias (and maybe Rikku with Yuna) could have a grand adventure! Doesn't have to be 'battle of the week', but that could be fun. A bit of exploration, travel vacation... And Tim could get involved too with whichever characters he wished. What do you two think?  

Skuld HJG

8,575 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200

Aerith Gast Gainsborough
Captain

Blessed Guildswoman

8,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:00 pm
Yep. Of course. lol. And yeah, The reason its nice to have less characters, so easy to keep track of! And Yuffie will always be active, the only one of FF characters i'll likely give up is Tifa.

Lol. That sounds like an idea. Better then nothing, and who can say no to adventure RP's. Have little camp sites and camp fires and the like. Have fun with the random encounters thrown in at points.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:24 pm
Skuld HJG

Aerith Gast Gainsborough

I like that idea I like it a lot so when do we start? Also I don't have many characters so in that regard I am good. "so what characters you all keeping?  

Tim the Wolf

Skuld HJG

8,575 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:02 pm
The three characters I have are Agrias Oaks and Meliadoul Tingel from FF Tactics and Rikku from FF X (-2). Agrias has an RP developed history with Yuffie (with their crazy horrible luck). And Rikku is a fun-loving Al Bhed who's now getting to the age of checking out boys (much to her cousin Yuna's chagrin). smile

Now, what we could do to free up characters is say that time moves forward about a month. That way, nothing that has been run before gets messed up. And I'm sure that Ethan doesn't want to have his characters stuck either. So you can PM him Aerith.

Now Meliadoul is still 'exploring' the world getting her bearings, and Agrias Rikku, Aerith and Yuffie were at the Mansion last time. What kind of adventure (mischief in some cases) can they get into?

Aerith Gast Gainsborough

Tim the Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:38 pm
Im fine with a Time Skip if thats what yall would like to do XD. Looking forward to seeing what mishaps go down.  

Ethan Kirito Soul
Crew

Newbie Seeker

6,225 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Tim the Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:32 am
Skuld HJG

Aerith Gast Gainsborough

I am fine with the time skip as well since none of my oc's really have anything going at the moment.

I mean Shiro is curious about what a heart is and how it drives people to do certain things (Since she dose not see how the heart effects it)

Xian is off on her own like a child wondering around as it were

The others are really all over the place at the moment  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:46 pm
Yeah, the time skip idea sounds like a good idea if everyone is up for it. lol. And Ethan, we can say Sephriea and Ethan started to hang out more after that last bit, maybe she scared him into staying at the mansion and making sure he didn't leave again? lol. We can have everyone at the mansion, and someone suggest's that after all the separations from everyone and distance between some of the characters, that the best thing for everyone would be to get out and spend time together in this little adventure. So it kind of bonds all of the characters together again. So it's all just fun and the occasional battle if we want the random encounters thrown in at times.  

Aerith Gast Gainsborough
Captain

Blessed Guildswoman

8,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Guildmember 100

Skuld HJG

8,575 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:16 pm
Sounds like a consensus. We'll do the time skip, and let's decide in general what's going on in the world. We can even take turns in 'telling the story'. Each one of us can run 'adventure' for when we need a villain to wreck. I would say let's work on our dynamic on how our characters interact with each other and how we all relate to each other.

Oh Aerith, what are you using for your images, since photobucket crapped out?  
[Hangout Thread!]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games