Welcome to Gaia! ::

Final Fantasy VII: Neo Midgar City

Back to Guilds

The worlds of Final Fantasy collide and new warriors join the fray. 

Tags: Final Fantasy, Video Games, Midgar, Crossover, Anime 

Reply [Hangout Thread!]
Hangout Room.- Chat about Anything you want. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 274 275 276 277 278 279 ... 291 292 293 294 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cloud or Sephiroth?
  Kuraudo! (Cloud)
  Sefirosu! (Sephiroth)
  Why are you makeing me choose!?
View Results

Isabel Serenity

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2015 12:26 am
Please don't be mad Skuldie! This plot has been on-going for a year, that's how long it's been planned out, it's only now finally awakening. Star over there, has a load of patients to let things play out slowly like that. lol. I couldn't do that in a million years. So err, the point is he's put a lot to the plot, and it's purpose as he said was to be super powerful. So if it was just that easy to defeat it would be pretty useless, and a year of waiting for this moment would be a waste. But, yeah, if you don't want to have you're character fight it, I can throw a few of mine somewhere with yours so you have things to do still while the rest are fighting. It's like the biggest epic boss fight of all time! I'm sure it will be fun.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2015 4:07 am
Okay then. I think I just needed to hear you two tell me that... How about this, do you mind if I have Agrias extract Yuffie and Hikari? My favorite paladin could use the dressphere she's been given to go into 'ninja-mode' and 'poof' them out. Does that sound alright?

That way we can keep in line of your plot, Starkiller. Now if that's alright by you two -- Aerith where can Agrias take Yuffie and Hikari? Back to Stark's or some other place?

And Starkiller, can you PM me, so that I can help co-ordinate with your plotline. Also, if you need me to say run one of those heralds or something else to help forward your plot, I'll help. Just keep in mind, my posting tends to be a bit slower because of when I'm conscious. lol

Just read what I missed in the story. Killing off Yuffie? Really? Wait... Phoenix Feather would work. The Beast drained Yuffie's mana and materia, right? Someone else using a non-materia item should work. That is... if you want it to work Aerith. Just PM me so I can work something out that won't ruin your plans, okay?  

Skuld HJG

8,575 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200

Cissnei Wolve

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 11:17 am
Anyone know of an item that looks more like Rekka? Cissnei's weapon? Best one I could find is what I got on now. ---This is Aerith, for those who might not know. o.o

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 1:50 pm
Skuld HJG
Okay then. I think I just needed to hear you two tell me that... How about this, do you mind if I have Agrias extract Yuffie and Hikari? My favorite paladin could use the dressphere she's been given to go into 'ninja-mode' and 'poof' them out. Does that sound alright?

That way we can keep in line of your plot, Starkiller. Now if that's alright by you two -- Aerith where can Agrias take Yuffie and Hikari? Back to Stark's or some other place?

And Starkiller, can you PM me, so that I can help co-ordinate with your plotline. Also, if you need me to say run one of those heralds or something else to help forward your plot, I'll help. Just keep in mind, my posting tends to be a bit slower because of when I'm conscious. lol

Just read what I missed in the story. Killing off Yuffie? Really? Wait... Phoenix Feather would work. The Beast drained Yuffie's mana and materia, right? Someone else using a non-materia item should work. That is... if you want it to work Aerith. Just PM me so I can work something out that won't ruin your plans, okay?
Yeah, I'd like to help as well. Plus if they don't mind, i can revive Yuffie and Hikari with Xaiyou. Technically none of his powers are based on Materia, mana or anything like that. Technically he is a holy entity as is his siblings. but you know. ;3 I also have a villain i have been wanting to use. He would be a great Herald. He is literally Chaos in a body.  

Xaiyou Kageryuu

Fashionable Combatant

4,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Alchemist Blackdragon

Dedicated Hunter

8,075 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:07 pm
Wow this guild looks like it might be a lot of fun hey guys I just joined today and checking everything out so far before I decide to post anything in a profile or anything at all....so how friendly and active is everyone in here?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:16 pm
Hello Blackdragon. ^^ Nice to have you! And that sound's fine, browse and lurk all you want. lol. I would like to think we are friendly! As for the activeness, pretty active, for us that do post. It's not crazy busy as it used to be but that's alright! I think it's fine just the way it is.  

Isabel Serenity

Isabel Serenity

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:19 pm
Xaiyou Kageryuu
Skuld HJG

Yeah, I'd like to help as well. Plus if they don't mind, i can revive Yuffie and Hikari with Xaiyou. Technically none of his powers are based on Materia, mana or anything like that. Technically he is a holy entity as is his siblings. but you know. ;3 I also have a villain i have been wanting to use. He would be a great Herald. He is literally Chaos in a body.

With the Beast's power, it would make it impossible for anyone, even holy Angel's to revive anyone he killed. So for now, they'll be dead. Izzy can't revive anyone ether, and she's supposed to be able to bring back lost life and heal.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:33 pm
So how is this guild going are you going after all the FF7 issues that happen or during them or what's up?  

Alchemist Blackdragon

Dedicated Hunter

8,075 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Xaiyou Kageryuu

Fashionable Combatant

4,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 4:02 pm
Isabel Serenity
Xaiyou Kageryuu
Skuld HJG

With the Beast's power, it would make it impossible for anyone, even holy Angel's to revive anyone he killed. So for now, they'll be dead. Izzy can't revive anyone ether, and she's supposed to be able to bring back lost life and heal.
oh well. razz guess i'll just bring my villain out and kill more people razz  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 4:06 pm
Alchemist Blackdragon
So how is this guild going are you going after all the FF7 issues that happen or during them or what's up?
this is about a year after the events of Advent children, give or take. ^^  

Xaiyou Kageryuu

Fashionable Combatant

4,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Alchemist Blackdragon

Dedicated Hunter

8,075 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 4:40 pm
Okay I see now so also based from what I am seeing bout that beast you guys dealing with isn't his abilities a tad bit over powered a little at all lol.....I would be surprised if anyone could actually even defeat it being at the highest level lol...  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 5:43 pm
Lol. Yes, that is the point of his existence, to be that extremely hard, near impossible to beat boss fight. That's why it's explained well so if anyone doesn't want to deal with it, they don't have to. While the fight happens anyone who doesn't want to battle against it because of it's over-poweredness can RP in another area. ^^ So there is no issues with anyone getting angry. lol.  

Azura Serenity

Alchemist Blackdragon

Dedicated Hunter

8,075 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 5:45 pm
Ah I see now I see how you guys are doing it..  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 5:57 pm
Yeah, my Agrias is heart-broken. crying  

Skuld HJG

8,575 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200

Xaiyou Kageryuu

Fashionable Combatant

4,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 6:15 pm
I do have a lesser Villain you can go after if the Beast is too powerful for you ;3 you guys let me know if your down to RP.  
[Hangout Thread!]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 274 275 276 277 278 279 ... 291 292 293 294 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games