Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Aki no hi---An Inuyasha Roleplay
-Mini Role Play- Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you want to move to a biger role play?
YES!!!!
85%
 85%  [ 6 ]
No not really...
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 7

Sango82546
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 6:26 am
Starts now!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 6:34 am
*I am sitting by the Bone Eater's Well with Kirara on my lap. I look up at the sky.
When will Kagome be back? She said she'd only be a little while...
I sigh and look down at Kirara. I give her a few pets and look at the Well.*
When do you think she'll be back Kirara?  

Sango82546
Captain

Kohaku-Yokai Taijiya

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 1:10 pm
*sits up in a high branch Silently watching them*
Why is she so familiar looking?
*dressed in his slayer outfit Kohaku watches Sango and the rest of the group wait for Kagome, under the orders of Naraku*  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 8:22 pm
I'll always wait for you...

Kagome waved goodbye to her mom as she ran to the shrine that contained the Bone Eater's Well.
"Bye mom!" she called out. "Tell Souta and Gramps I said bye too! I should be back soon."
She pulled open the doors to the shrine and jumped in the well. After the familiar lights flashed as she passed back through time to the feudal era, she hits the floor of the well. Peeking over the edge of the well she saw Everyone waiting for her.
"Hi Sango!" she said waving. Carefully she climbed out and dusted off her skirt. She just cleaned it and now it was getting dirty again.

*Kagome-chan*

User Image

...I'll always love you.

0Lady_Kagome0

Lost_and_Vindicated

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 5:13 pm
Miroku emerged from the path just a few yards from the well, having been occupied with a cleansing ceremony a villager insisted upon having at his hut. He’d remembered that Sango would be waiting for Kagome’s arrival and decided he would accompany her. However it seemed he’d come too late, for the miko was already hauling herself out of the well.
His carefree smile drew into a thin line as he observed the surrounding atmosphere. He felt a presence in the trees, the aura so similar to Sango’s that he could instantly tell that Kohaku was nearby.
Vaguely he wondered if there was going to be trouble.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 4:33 pm
Inuyash had fallen asleep in a tree, after staying up all night waiting for Kagome to return.  

inuyasha0987

Kohaku-Yokai Taijiya

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:59 pm
Kohaku sighed and watched them all. NAraku told him to wait for the Miko, and then attack them... He didn't want to attack them, but he didn't want the pain from the memories to return to him. He glared at them all, he would wait for the perfect moment and then attack. No... he whimpered in his mind, why must I kill them? he asked himself in his head.  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 7:12 pm
0Lady_Kagome0
I'll always wait for you...

Kagome waved goodbye to her mom as she ran to the shrine that contained the Bone Eater's Well.
"Bye mom!" she called out. "Tell Souta and Gramps I said bye too! I should be back soon."
She pulled open the doors to the shrine and jumped in the well. After the familiar lights flashed as she passed back through time to the feudal era, she hits the floor of the well. Peeking over the edge of the well she saw Everyone waiting for her.
"Hi Sango!" she said waving. Carefully she climbed out and dusted off her skirt. She just cleaned it and now it was getting dirty again.

*Kagome-chan*

User Image

...I'll always love you.

Kagome!
*I smiled and waved back.*
You're back!
*I looked down at your skirt while you brushed the dust away.*
How and where have you been?  

Sango82546
Captain

inuyasha0987

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 10:09 pm
Inuyasha's ears twitched.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:49 pm
Kohaku watches them intently. I don't know why but she's so familiar... He looked up at the sky, [color=darkblue]I have till sun down... He reminded himself. I should learn what I can.  

Kohaku-Yokai Taijiya

Sango82546
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 6:52 pm
*I turn for a minute and look up into a tree. Her eyes widened because I spotted him immediately.*
Kohaku?
*I managed to only whisper that little bit. I started to walk toward the tree slowly, so I would be sure not to frighten him.
Kohaku, my brother, please stay so I can help free you and take care of you...
I reached out my hand to him*
Kohaku...please come with me!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 2:24 pm
Miroku shifted uncomfortably as he watched the taijiya’s eyes shift to the boy hidden in the trees. He really didn’t like that melancholy expression she always seemed to take on. However, he wasn’t one to meddle in these affairs – afraid of evoking her anger. He’d just be there to comfort her when Kohaku ran off, like he always has before.  

Lost_and_Vindicated

inuyasha0987

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 2:44 am
Inuyasha opened one of his eyes, and looked over at the area where Sango was heading. The hell is she doing? He thought to himself. Inuyasha then noticed Kohaku in the other tree. Damn it...Not again.... Inuyasha continued to look as if he were asleep, despite the fact that Kagome had retured, but was only doing so to decieve Kohaku. He knew that if he was to get past a demon slayer's defense, he was going to have to be sneaky about it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:34 pm
Kohaku Looked at the woman who called out his name. He just stared at her, his fac blank of all expression and emotion. He jumped down from the tree, drawing his sword. He began to charge them. Naraku had gotten through to him, he had to obey him or the pain would return. "Kill Inuyasha and his friends..." Naraku had ordered, "Leave none alive..." Kohaku nodded his head as he charged after the woman before him.  

Kohaku-Yokai Taijiya

Sango82546
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 5:50 pm
Kohaku!!!
*I shielded myself with my Hiraikotsu.*
It's me!!! Your sister Sango!!! Please Kohaku don't do this!!!
*I hit his sword again and again, struggling to get it out of his hands.
I don't want to hurt him...so I can't throw my Hiraikotsu...so I'll just keep blocking...It's my only chose...*  
Aki no hi---An Inuyasha Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff