Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love Knows Not But Love

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplayers welcome! 

Tags: yaoi, love, boys, anime, roleplay 

Reply RolePlays!
[$] Untitled (Your Missing Period) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reading along?
  Yep
View Results

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:59 pm
User Image "Technically it's your frame." He responded gently, moving out of Daren's way and watching. She was really beautiful, his mother. He had her eyes and her skin. "I think I'll be going to bed, you take your time. I'll be in my own room tonight." He wasn't sure what Daren was planning, to stay up and think or to stay up and look at the picture.

Timothy just gave him a smile. It was dangerous to leave a man alone with his thoughts but Daren just needed time with his mother. He got ready at his normal pace, giving Aomine one last good night before walking into his room and flopping on the bed. He'd had a good day, he just hoped Aomine's day ended on a similar note. he had his mother now.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:13 pm
User ImageDaren waved good night to Tim as the other head out. he just stared at the picture of his mom, unmoving once Tim wasn't there to distract him. time passed and with a start, Daren realized it was 4 in the morning. he had been standing there for five hours without even noticing. he pulled himself away and went to bed, but his brain wouldn't let him sleep. questions of who sent the picture and how they got it raced through his head and he just couldn't bring himself to relax. he got out of bed when the sun rose and left Tim a note saying he was working out along with his spare key to his gym in case Tim wanted to come down. he was going to work himself sick, but right now he had too much energy to just sit there  

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:28 pm
User Image Tim slept rather well, spread out over his bed, pillow moved to be his cuddle buddy before thrown off the bed entirely. He slept so well he drooled. If Apple moved onto the bed or tried waking him he had no idea. He just slept, the excitement, socialization and happiness just wearing him out.

And he woke up feeling the stickyness of the dried drool, sitting up with the worst sort of bedhead. He yawned, laying back down to try and get a few more minutes sleep but his body was perfectly rested. This was so very nice. He did end up lying there though, enjoying the peace of the morning before getting up to go get breakfast. He saw the note over cereal, reading it and wishing he hadn't eaten. Oh well. He did and got dressed for the day, taking the key and walking downstairs with a bottle of water of Aomine.

"How long have you been awake?" He asked as he entered, looking at Aomine who was nothing but sweat.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:37 pm
User ImageDaren's shirt had been thrown over a stool, it had been in his way. he was playing with a basketball, practising dribbling and passes against the wall. the floor was high enough, he'd put a hoop in and was making a couple shots as well, but that wasn't busy enough for him so he'd kept to footwork and the harder drills. he was breathing hard when he finally stopped, Tim's arrival being his first real break. "Didn't sleep," he muttered, walking over to wipe himself with a towel. "Sorry, probably stink." he looked at the clock he kept on a workbench and grimaced slightly. he'd arrived around seven and it was nearly eleven, he was going to feel this later. "how did you sleep? Apple was happily curled in your arms when i checked on you earlier."  

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:52 pm
User Image Timothy now believed in the greek gods, Daren was certainly build like one. Maybe Tim needed a drink of water, his entire body was heating up. After what Daren went through last night he shouldn't even be feeling this way. Oh god he had the V. Right there at the beginning of his pelvis he could see it.

"Is, that so?" he asked, waiting for Daren to look away before indeed taking a drink of water. "That's not healthy, you should at least take a small nap, Aomine." and walked forward, offering the water bottle. "You're fine. I've been in locker rooms with sweaty men what you smell like isn't any different." and grinned, running his fingers through his now fixed hair. "I slept incredibly well. She was on my stomach when I woke up. I changed the cat litter, by the way."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:01 pm
User ImageDaren smiled, "thanks." he took a long drink from the water before shrugging, "tried to sleep. brain wouldn't allow it. i'll probably take a nap later, wore myself out enough that maybe the exhaustion will over-ride my brain." he wiped his face with the towel once more as Tim told him he changed the litter box, "thanks. seems i'm neglecting my chores. i'll make it up to you." he put everything down and started to stretch, knowing he'd need a good cool down to keep the hurting at a minimum. "so, are you going to start work tomorrow, or take a day or two first? you can use my car, forgot to tell you. i'll take my motorcycle to work." he was going to start when Tim started, but he secretly hoped Tim would start the next day so he could get that envelope in and start the analysis on it as soon as possible.  

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:40 am
User Image "Well if you haven't sleep and have been working out instead, you'll definitely be too exhausted to think later." He wondered if the boys wanted to be like Aomine when it came to basketball. Hm, it was fall, the baseball season was probably almost over. He'd have to wait until summer, but that didn't mean he himself couldn't train for it.

"Oh don't worry about it. I noticed it by myself. You've been busy. I live here now I don't mind doing chores. It's the least I could do since I can't pay rent." He sat down on the bicycle, watching Aomine stretch. Timothy was not going to forget about this. Good god he had sex with that. They should start having sex with the light on, if they ever did it again.

No! What was he thinking?! And the muscles on the back he had massaged those, he knew what those looked and felt like. "I think, I may start work tomorrow." He couldn't survive now, how had he survived around Daren up until now? Timothy's hormones had to be out of whack, he had to see Doctor Madison. "Or I'll go to the doctor's tomorrow, get a check up, see how I'm healing and whatnot. I'm still skinny so i could always start a carb filled diet." and get hormonal medicine. "I'll try to plan it for Saturday." Because physical health was more important than mental health. He wasn't going to go back to his therapist you'd have to force him.

Oh god had Daren been that flexible? Stretch Daren, stretch.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:24 pm
User ImageDaren noticed Tim watching him and couldn't help but show off a little. he stood and bent backwards, his back arching as he placed his hands flat on the floor between his feet, which were also flat on the floor. he threw one leg over and gracefully brought both of his feet back around, standing up straight at the end of the cartwheel. he grinned at Tim, "can't do that unless i'm really loosened up." he got the towel and head for the door, snagging the water from Tim's hands and taking another drink. "let's head up. seeing both Doctors is probably a good idea." for both of them, he added mentally, though he would probably only see Dr. Kogami. "shall we make appointments for them tomorrow or do you want to try to work a week first and then see them?"  

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:37 pm
User Image Daren showing off his flexibility did not stop the blood rushing to Tim's pelvis, in fact it only made it go quicker until he sort of hunched over and brought his knees higher, elbows resting on them and chin in his hands. Yes, this wasn't suspicious at all. He was just hiding the sudden bout of testosterone his body was experiencing.

"Yes, well, you're very loosened up now." he mumbled, going to take another drink of water until Daren snatched it. Tim went back to his slightly brooding pose. "Actually I wanted to, stay down here, because." he could not stand up without revealing himself he had to think of something. "Well I wanted to exercise when you were gone because it's sort of embarrassing? I like to sing when on the bicycle and I don't want you down here hearing me." Well that was the worst excuse ever. How much of his blood was down south right now?

"I prefer doctor Madison to the shrink."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:49 pm
User ImageDaren pulled on his shirt, but stopped when Tim said he wanted to stay. "too bad." he picked Tim up and put him over his shoulder before heading up the stairs. he felt something distinctly hard against his shoulder and adjusted so that Tim wouldn't be crushed. he put the other down once they got into the house, "i think a shower might be in order for both of us. thank god i fixed mine." he winked at his flat mate and head to his room, whistling happily. "Tim?" he popped his head out of the bedroom, his shirt already gone, "you still are medically ordered to see Kogami. until Madison agrees otherwise, you still have to go."  

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:05 pm
User Image "What?!" and gave a yell as he was thrown over the man's shoulder, the sudden pressure on his pelvis not painful quite yet, but if he struggled it might turn into pleasure and he didn't want that either. But no, even once upstairs he put Tim on the floor instead of properly sitting on a couch so he could hide himself. "R-Right." and moved to go to his bathroom, about to close the door when Daren popped out.

"I'm sick. I have herpes. I have a problem in my pants right now!" he exclaimed. "I am not seeing Ms. Kogami unless she drags me out herself." And stuck his tongue out at Daren like the mature adult he was before closing the door to shower. He wish he had a watch so he knew how long thirty minutes was.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:19 pm
User ImageDaren laughed and head into the shower, humming to himself. he took his time, letting Tim have as long as he needed before getting out and drying off. he still wasn't tired, but that didn't matter. he head to the kitchen where he saw a bowl and spoon in the sink. so Tim had eaten already. he still made a large breakfast, knowing he needed the calories after that workout and that there was enough for Tim to have some too if he wanted. now he just had to wait for the herpes case to come out of the bathroom.  

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:59 pm
User Image Tim wasn't sure how long he took exactly, only checking the time as he dried off and changed in his room. Jesus Christ. A little over an hour! And Daren knew what he'd been doing in the shower too and the red-head found himself so incredibly ashamed. But god if he didn't enjoy it. He'd... with that man... oh god he was going to get a tent in his pants if he thought about it any longer.

So he walked out, looking at the large spread of brunch and then at Daren eating it like a ravenous wolf. "How long were you working out, exactly?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:12 pm
User ImageDaren sat back as he chewed, swallowing before he spoke, "About four hours, maybe a little more. dunno exactly. i made enough for you. you're too skinny so sit down and eat." he wasn't going to bring up Tim's showertime, that would be best for both of them. "how about we spend the day at home relaxing? well, and planning for tomorrow and then letting our respective parties know our plans."  

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:24 pm
User Image "Four hours? Aomine!" he exclaimed, "At least tell me you took breaks in between! You could do some major damage to your muscles for exercising so long!" he sat down, looking at the spread before carefully picking what he wanted. "That sounds like a good idea. I wonder what I'd have to do at work aside from re-organizing the books. You should have seen them when my boss brought them yesterday! Kindergarteners do better math!"  
RolePlays!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games