Welcome to Gaia! ::

Monster High - Where the ghoul kids rule!

Back to Guilds

An original character roleplay guild set in the world of Monster High! 

Tags: Monster High, Dolls, RPing, Webisodes, Frankie Stein 

Reply Monster High
The Coffin Bean Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rorrim Rory Bludworth

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:49 pm
"Y-yeah, sure!" Rory stuttered with Marceline's arms around him. "I won't even crack a sweat!"

And with that, he reflected out of there, a weird fluttering in his stomach. He hoped it wasn't dangerous.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:01 pm
"Ahem."

As Rory reflected out of The Coffin Bean, Marceline was left hugging thin air. Char-lene stood in the doorway of the back room, head cocked slightly to the side and staring at Marceline oddly; Marceline dropped her arms to the side and pivoted on her heels to face Char-lene.

"So if you're done having a moment, I'm getting a bit busy up front and I need you." She scoffed and walked back to the front, muttering something about invisible boofriends. Marceline sighed, hoped everything would work out okay, and returned to work.  

Marceline LaGhede

Fanatical Friend

Felix Faun

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:22 pm
He walked in to the coffin bean with his hands in his jeans and a smile on his face, man was he ready for a coffee.

He walked up to the line and waited his turn, so many options, but what to chose?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:59 pm
Jewels Underne

"Oh my flowers! Quick at like you having a good time! I mean. Like smile or something! Ohh I don't know."

Tori shifted her eyes back and between Felix, and Jewels, She took some calming breaths and a quick sip on her latte. Hazelnut was really relaxing.

"Ahh... that's better..."

Tori could see the bewildered, yet somehow understanding expression on Jewels face.

"Oh right... it's just my neighbor just walked in. He just so..."

Sighs admiring the faun who just walked in.

"One with nature."

She jumped up quickly.

"Do you think we should call him over?"  

Tori Underbridge

Versatile Hunter

Felix Faun

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 2:22 pm
He tapped his chin as he thought of what to choose, the Coffin Beans special "Spooky cookies"? Their regulars? The possibilities were endless, but the line wasn't, and soon enough it was his turn.

He looked at the green haired ghoul as she asked what he wanted, "Hm, well....um.." he started.

He looked around for some help for his choice when he noticed Tori standing up, facing his way. A blush rose from her pale purple cheeks as he smiled at her and noticed what she had on the table, perfect.

"I'll have what she's having if you don't mind," he smiled.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 2:31 pm
Jewels grinned. "Sure, why not?" She'd become somewhat used to being the third wheel, Bridget almost always dragged her along to things and then abandoned her for some hotty. She'd long ago decided it wasn't worth getting upset about.
"I think he's blushing." Jewels observed, smiling and waving to the fawn boy.  

Jewels Underne

Felix Faun

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 2:34 pm
He thanked the green haired ghoul as he made his way towards Tori and her new friend, he snagged a nearby chair and sat down next to the ghouls, "Hope you guys have room for one more!"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 2:49 pm
"There's always room for you." She smiles at him.

"Wow! you got the same thing I did! Bluescarry Muffing and a hazelnut Latte!"

She new they had a lot in common, but Wow! This was all so...

"Prefect."

She mistakenly said out loud, then tried to cover it up.

"I mean... Did you hear about all those kids leaving Monster high to join the circus?"  

Tori Underbridge

Versatile Hunter

Felix Faun

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 2:51 pm
"No way," he said adjusting himself and setting his things on the table. "Who joined already?"

Sure, there were rumors around the school, but monsters actually joined this thing? Who came up with that idea?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 2:58 pm
"Jewels." Jewels took the only chance she'd likely get to introduce herself, extending a hand across the table to the fawn boo.
"Kai left... I know that much." She frowned, unable to hide how much that upset her. It wasn't just about the glitter, he was cute and his friendly face was always a welcome sight when she went to the art store. She shook her head. "It's all so strange. "  

Jewels Underne

Tori Underbridge

Versatile Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 3:24 pm
"Ohh he's not the only one! -- opps sorry for not introducing you! Felix Fuan, this is Jewels Jewels, this is Felix!--But, Nero, Dashner, Meme, the two selkies who hate each other. and a few others..."

She ripped a piece of muffin and put it in her mouth.

"and I heard that, not 1 day prior, did Ronan, state the circus was NOT for him. It's all a little fishy to me... What do you think?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 3:40 pm
"That or he was lying.. Wait, is he the really stuffy selkie boo? Dresses like a fisherman, never seems to smile?" Jewels frowned deeply, her mind whirling with conspiracy theories. "Has anyone spoken to them about it since? I mean, why not toddle over and ask them in person?" Seemed more logical than sitting around speculating anyway.  

Jewels Underne

Felix Faun

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 4:30 pm
"Well, yeah", she did have a point.

But who would go up to the circus to ask them? If anything, he was surprised someone hadn't already done it.

"Oh, and nice to meet you Jewels," he said softly as he looked at Jewels and smiled.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:36 am
"What does Headmistress Bloodgood say about all this? Surely it can't look good having students up and leaving the school en-mass right?" Jewels shook her head. It was all very odd.
She picked at her rock cakes, deep in thought. "Why a circus.. " she mused to herself.  

Jewels Underne

Marceline LaGhede

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:03 pm
It was getting close to closing time, and Marceline hadn't heard back from Rory yet. A sinking feeling grew in the pit of her stomach... she could sense that something was amiss, but couldn't quite put a pin in what it was. She fangxiously checked her watch, then the mirror above the hexpresso machine, then the door. Usually around this time of night, Dashner would stroll in and order a drink, then proceed to sit at the counter and idly ogle the last smattering of ghouls still chatting over their drinks. She winced, wondering why he didn't see his actions like she did; but with his newfound circus life, she'd begun to miss the old Dashner.

Grabbing a rag, Marceline started her rounds in the dining area, wiping down empty tables and grabbing abandoned coffee cups. She breezed past the table where Tori, Felix and Jewels sat; at first content to not say anything at all, a pin of loneliness stabbed her in the chest and she turned back.

"Tori! I almost didn't see y'there!" Marceline forced a smile. "How's everythin' been, ghoul?"  
Monster High

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff