Welcome to Gaia! ::

FFF ~ Final Fantasy Forever

Back to Guilds

The best final fantasy guild on gaia; covering for ALL of your Final Fantasy needs! 

Tags: final fantasy, kingdom hearts, square enix, gaming, forever 

Reply FFF ~ Final Fantasy Forever
New Members Say Hello! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

catty_gothloli_21

Friendly Loiterer

19,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 3:57 pm
Hello! You guys can call me Loli. I found this guild through smileycentralme's signature. I really love Yuffie and Tifa from Final Fantasy 7 and Advent Children movie. Lulu, Wakka, Yuna, Rikku and Tidus are my favorites from Final Fantasy X.

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 8:59 pm
hi, my name is Alexx, and i've been a gamer since 1997, my very first game was Final fantasy 7, and i have been a final fantasy fan ever since, i hope to meet as many members as i can and get to know most of you, if you ever want to ask me something just send me a pm and i'll respond as soon as possible, im on every day even if i may not lurk the forums much.

thanks for letting me join this awesome guild

--Alexx  

AlexxAplin

Obsydian Black

5,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 8:51 am
wow, thanks for accepting my request!

i'm joe, and i'm from the philippines. my friend Roscoe mentioned this guild and it seemed interesting, so i joined in.

i have been a gamer since 2000, and one of my first games was Final Fantasy 8. and then on, i was hooked on the Final Fantasy franchise.

it would be an honor and a joy to be with like-minded persons here in this guild, here in gaia.

hope to have a wonderful time with you all!

blaugh  
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 12:11 am
Hey ho! I'm new obviously... I was invited to join. I found this place via searches for final fantasy. I'm a huge fan of all the games. I've been playing them since childhood, so I'm especially fond of the older ones. With VI being my absolute favorite. I look forward to discussing things with everyone. Eh, nothing else to say... wink  

Arikaz

metal_blossom

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 2:56 pm
Hello group... And you invited me *pokes topic creator*  
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 5:42 pm
Hey there just call me Zack! I got an invite from smileycentralme. I've played quite a few of the FF games. Crisis Core has to be one of my all time favorite games. I also watch all the FF media I can get my hands on. I like to dabble in a little RP as Zack Fair. PM me anytime. Oh and I'm hardly ever serious. XD

OMG its Zack Fair

Persistent Pup

48,750 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100

Changseob

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 7:04 pm
Hello There ^^
I am 7r6o7s3e But you can call me Rose Since thats what it spells on a phone =33 (Though its my middle name Xd)
I really like Final Fantasy even though i don't have much of the gamesD: I only have FFXIII T.T Though i know alot about the another ones and i watch my friend play hers since she has a Ps2 and all i have is a Ps3 XP
Anyways About me i am a Happy/Friendly Girl and loves Anime/Manga ^^
I was invited by smileycentralme n__n
I hope i can make Firends here X33  
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 10:50 pm
Aren't PS3's reverse compatible? I'm pretty sure they are... They can play both PS1 and PS2 games.  

metal_blossom

Arikaz

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 2:23 pm
metal_blossom
Aren't PS3's reverse compatible? I'm pretty sure they are... They can play both PS1 and PS2 games.

Depends on what model you have. There's the older ones from before they removed the PS2 compatability. I have a newer one and they only have the PS1 reverse compatability. crying  
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 3:01 pm
hi all in xian ^^. can't wait to get to know everyone here.  

LiuXian

VanilleChick

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 5:55 pm
Hi everyone! ^^ I found this guild just surfing through Gaia.

I absolutely love all the Final Fantasies. I've played and beaten 1-13 and Crisis Core. Excluding XI since that is online only. smile VIII is my favorite, but XIII is close behind it.  
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 5:57 pm
VanilleChick

I absolutely love all the Final Fantasies. I've played and beaten 1-13 and Crisis Core. Excluding XI since that is online only. smile VIII is my favorite, but XIII is close behind it.

Agreed on the favorites. I still haven't played 3, 5, and 6, but I want to so badly! A bit too busy to beat the other games I haven't beat though. biggrin Welcome to the clan. ^^  

Todeskandidaten
Crew

4,250 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

VanilleChick

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 8:02 pm
Todeskandidaten
VanilleChick

Agreed on the favorites. I still haven't played 3, 5, and 6, but I want to so badly! A bit too busy to beat the other games I haven't beat though. biggrin Welcome to the clan. ^^

Aww those are good games! Just beware that 5 is a little disappointing if you've played previous titles. At least it was for me. The characters are no where near as interesting as others. cry  
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 10:07 pm
Hey everyone,

I joined this Guild because I love the Final Fantasy Game Series, I have to say that 7 8 and 10 have been my fav so far!!! I have not had the chance to play the new one, bc I do not own the ps3 blah! But hopefully oneday lol!  

Seiphora

x0x-Cloud-Strife-x0x

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 3:55 am
Hello everyone, I found this guild via an invite from smileycentralme. I have to agree with Seiphora with regards to my favourite Final Fantasies, although I am currently trying FF9 out so that one might get added to the list soon. I haven't played 13 yet. sweatdrop
Well, thats about it in terms of what I can make for an introduction (I'm lousy at them xp ) I'm looking forward to talking with everyone a bit more. smile

FFF ~ Final Fantasy Forever

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff