User Image
Seeing his partners' hesitation, Hiru understood that they all knew what his vote would be on this since they were more than familiar with his way of doing things. It was obviously not the first time a situation such as this one had occured. Doing a quick visual survey of his three partners to gather their acknowledgements, Hiru turned to the scientist and lifted his mask.

"We were supposed to kill you now.", he said coldly. "Lucky for you, out of 25 possible squad commanders, you fell on the one who'd let you walk away from this despite a clear order to the contrary.", he added, turning away from him while putting his mask back in place. "For all our sakes, run off somewhere and make sure you're never seen again in this part of the continent. I'm sure an intelligent man like you understands why.", he added walking away.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User Image
The scientist froze a bit as the situation was explained to him so bluntly. Of course, he was smart enough of a man to realize that it was pretty clear that this would have been the logical conclusion to a mission like the one this squad had been sent on.

Realizing how lucky he'd been and that this life, no matter how he looked at it, was over, he called out Leech: "Hey, "Commander", catch.", he calmly said, throwing a small sealed vial in this direction. "This was the finishing touch to the solution you just took, and to the one I'm sure you've already taken from the next room. It's my life's work. If I can't be around to take the credit, make sure everyone knows my work.", he added, turning away and walking to an emergency corridor from the facility.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seconday Objective 2 Partially Complete !

Reward for Group (4 members): 160 / 4 = 40 XP
Reward for Village:
1. Viral genkai cell sample: Gives the host the kekkei genkai of whatever shinobi was liquified into this strange glowing concotion. Techniques are however used at a 10% increased chakra cost.
2. Experimental catalyst: Can be mixed with "Unstable chemicals" to change its description to the following: [May trigger a physical transformation (visible physical change) and grants the subject 1.3 x to a random stat. (Can also be used to add to a clan bonus or to deduce from a clan penalty.)] and can also be mixed with "Viral genkai cell sample" to change its description to the following: [Gives the host the kekkei genkai of whatever shinobi was liquified into this strange glowing concotion. Techniques are however used at a 20% increased chakra cost and are 20% more effective.]

Theoretical Research Facility Mission Complete !

Rewards:
B-Rank mission (1), 300 XP
Special Rewards:
Silver Tongued: Do not fail any charisma check (minimum 3 attempts). +2 charisma
Living Shadows: Complete all objectives without triggering any alarms. +2 stealth