Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Soquili Era
New Co-Ownership Agreements Thread 3/14/12 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 11:48 am
Graceangel
I, Graceangel, hereby am giving co-ownership of Balgen's Daughter to Saint Sergio.

As terms of this co-ownership; Fee has the special privilege of NAMING HER, as well as having 100% role play rights, rights to choose a mate/breeding partners, and basket distribution. She owes me zero baskets.

As for my part of the co-ownership: I reserve the right to post her in my teepe and signature.

Also, as a final stipulation: should Saint Sergio one day decide to leave gaia FOR GOOD; then full ownership would default back to me; so I can find this pretty girl a new caregiver.

Note: name of horse pending upon Fee's decisions.
I agree!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 12:10 pm
I, Graceangel, am hereby co-owning Wispix with Saint Sergio.
Saint Sergio has all rights and privileges to roleplay and breed/mate her.
She is obligated to give me ONE basket out of all of her breedings, but which breeding she gives me from is entirely up to her. Whether, first, second, or last is really up to Fee.
Also, Wispix had a previous breeding arrangement with Steel Tempest Snape; and if Steel wants to keep this; it must be adhered to at least until they win a breeding. Everything after that is up to her.
I will reserve the right to keep her in my teepee and signature.

In the event she decides to leave gaia for good: Wispix would default back to my entire ownership.  

Graceangel

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 12:13 pm
Graceangel
I, Graceangel, am hereby co-owning Wispix with Saint Sergio.
Saint Sergio has all rights and privileges to roleplay and breed/mate her.
She is obligated to give me ONE basket out of all of her breedings, but which breeding she gives me from is entirely up to her. Whether, first, second, or last is really up to Fee.
Also, Wispix had a previous breeding arrangement with Steel Tempest Snape; and if Steel wants to keep this; it must be adhered to at least until they win a breeding. Everything after that is up to her.
I will reserve the right to keep her in my teepee and signature.

In the event she decides to leave gaia for good: Wispix would default back to my entire ownership.
I also agree to this one!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 1:02 pm
User Image

Posting notice that i am transferring ownership of this soquili 100% to Kyribird!  

Lilwolfpard

Magical Unicorn

Kyribird

Aged Codger

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 1:03 pm
Lilwolfpard
User Image

Posting notice that i am transferring ownership of this soquili 100% to Kyribird!

;o; I AGREE THANK YOU SO MUCH

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:14 pm
Co-Ownership Agreement for Shinkuriyuu
User Image
Owners:
Aneiron and Dea and #Teddy#

Teepee Rights:
Both Owners have teepee rights.

Breeding Rights:
Either one of us can enter the pair in depending on who is able to. We also will both have rights to enter him in any mixers that may come along or any other type of contest, as long as Shin is able to/single at the moment. Both of us have rights to baskets in case there are three from any breeding we may gift to the other owner. Either of us can enter him into Wishing Stars, Crackships or anything else of that nature.

RP Rights:
Both of us have rights to Rp Shin but his personality must stay the same.

Signature Rights:
Both of us have rights

Life Altering/Major Decisions:
Dea can not break the Lifemating between Shin and Rae.

Aneiron has last say on plots.

Breaking Ownership:
Aneiron can break the Agreement for any reason at any time. If Aneiron is not seen for 8 months, Dea is free to do what she wants with Shin except take Aneiron off the co-ownership. If Aneiron is not seen for 16 months, Dea may take full ownership.

(borrowed format from Strait Jacket Girl)
Dea and #Teddy#

Aneiron

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:20 pm
Aneiron
Co-Ownership Agreement for Shinkuriyuu
User Image
Owners:
Aneiron and Dea and #Teddy#

Teepee Rights:
Both Owners have teepee rights.

Breeding Rights:
Either one of us can enter the pair in depending on who is able to. We also will both have rights to enter him in any mixers that may come along or any other type of contest, as long as Shin is able to/single at the moment. Both of us have rights to baskets in case there are three from any breeding we may gift to the other owner. Either of us can enter him into Wishing Stars, Crackships or anything else of that nature.

RP Rights:
Both of us have rights to Rp Shin but his personality must stay the same.

Signature Rights:
Both of us have rights

Life Altering/Major Decisions:
Dea can not break the Lifemating between Shin and Rae.

Aneiron has last say on plots.

Breaking Ownership:
Aneiron can break the Agreement for any reason at any time. If Aneiron is not seen for 8 months, Dea is free to do what she wants with Shin except take Aneiron off the co-ownership. If Aneiron is not seen for 16 months, Dea may take full ownership.

(borrowed format from Strait Jacket Girl)
Dea and #Teddy#

I agree to this  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 12:44 pm
I, Divena, agree to co-own Morningstar Sangfroid with DivenasMom:

Divena will have:
Sole RP rights
Breeding rights (DivenasMom does not need to give permission, this includes mixers)
Sig rights

DivenasMom will have:
Sig rights
Lifemate veto power (No mateship without DivenasMom's agreement)
Co-owning rights to the baskets gained from breedings  

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

DivenasMom

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 12:47 pm
Divena
I, Divena, agree to co-own Morningstar Sangfroid with DivenasMom:

Divena will have:
Sole RP rights
Breeding rights (DivenasMom does not need to give permission, this includes mixers)
Sig rights

DivenasMom will have:
Sig rights
Lifemate veto power (No mateship without DivenasMom's agreement)
Co-owning rights to the baskets gained from breedings

I agree!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:28 pm
Co-Owning Agreement for Vyk'zlade
User Image

Co-Owners: sage_the_vampirc_angel and Eternal Xantara

Eternal Xantara's Rights
-Has full Rp rights
- including rights to finding a breeding parents and/ or lifemate(s)
- Can skinwalker Vyk or give serious injury with Sage's approval
- Rights breedings to three of her four breeds (first, third and fourth breedings)
- If there is a third basket for any of Eternal's breeds they and breeding partner are free to decide what to do with the basket with out Sage's input
- Rights to place Vyk-zlade in their teepee and do stats for her if they wish
-Eternal can break the co-owning if they no longer feel the need/ want to have Vyk. But can not remove Sage as a co-owner for any reason with out Sage's permission

Sage_the_vampirc_angel's Rights:
-Rights to one breeding ( second breeding)
- If there is a third basket for Sage's breeds I and breeding partner are free to decide with out Eternal's input
- Rights to reclaim/ break the co-owning if Eternal disappears for three months or more

Both Rights:
- Have rights to display Vyk in their sig  

sage_the_vampirc_angel

Dapper Bloodsucker

32,975 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Brilliant Light 450

Abe no Mizuki

Lonely Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:36 pm
sage_the_vampirc_angel
Co-Owning Agreement for Vyk'zlade
User Image

Co-Owners: sage_the_vampirc_angel and Eternal Xantara

Eternal Xantara's Rights
-Has full Rp rights
- Can skinwalker Vyk or give serious injury with Sage's approval
- Rights breedings to three of her four breeds (first, third and fourth breedings)
- If there is a third basket for any of Eternal's breeds they and breeding partner are free to decide what to do with the basket with out Sage's input
- Rights to place Vyk-zlade in their teepee and do stats for her if they wish
-Eternal can break the co-owning if they no longer feel the need/ want to have Vyk. But can not remove Sage as a co-owner for any reason with out Sage's permission

-Rights to one breeding ( second breeding)
- If there is a third basket for Sage's breeds I and breeding partner are free to decide with out Eternal's input
- Rights to reclaim/ break the co-owning if Eternal disappears for three months or more

Both Rights:
- Have rights to display Vyk in their sig

I agree! heart  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 5:14 pm
Co-Owning Agreement for Fracas Mephitic
User Image

Co-Owners: sage_the_vampirc_angel and xX Green Tea Tree Xx

xX Green Tea Tree Xx's Rights
-Has full Rp rights
- Will do their best to keep Fracas's zen temper
- Cannot be skinwalker
- Can only be given serious injury with Sage's approval
- Will remain ICly related to Sage's angeni Mayhem
- Rights breedings to three of four breeds (first, third and fourth breedings)
- If there is a third basket for any of xX Green Tea Tree Xx's breeds they and breeding partner are free to decide what to do with the basket with out Sage's input
- Rights to place Fracas in their teepee and do stats for him if they wish
- can break the co-owning if they no longer feel the need/ want to have Fracas. But can not remove Sage as a co-owner for any reason with out Sage's permission

-Rights to one breeding (Second one)
- If there is a third basket for Sage's breeding- breeding partner and I are free to decide with out xX Green Tea Tree Xx 's input
- Rights to reclaim/ break the co-owning if xX Green Tea Tree Xx disappears for three months or more

Both Rights:
- Have rights to display in their sig  

sage_the_vampirc_angel

Dapper Bloodsucker

32,975 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Brilliant Light 450

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:49 pm
sage_the_vampirc_angel
Co-Owning Agreement for Fracas Mephitic
User Image

Co-Owners: sage_the_vampirc_angel and xX Green Tea Tree Xx

xX Green Tea Tree Xx's Rights
-Has full Rp rights
- Will do their best to keep Fracas's zen temper
- Cannot be skinwalker
- Can only be given serious injury with Sage's approval
- Will remain ICly related to Sage's angeni Mayhem
- Rights breedings to three of four breeds (first, third and fourth breedings)
- If there is a third basket for any of xX Green Tea Tree Xx's breeds they and breeding partner are free to decide what to do with the basket with out Sage's input
- Rights to place Fracas in their teepee and do stats for him if they wish
- can break the co-owning if they no longer feel the need/ want to have Fracas. But can not remove Sage as a co-owner for any reason with out Sage's permission

-Rights to one breeding (Second one)
- If there is a third basket for Sage's breeding- breeding partner and I are free to decide with out xX Green Tea Tree Xx 's input
- Rights to reclaim/ break the co-owning if xX Green Tea Tree Xx disappears for three months or more

Both Rights:
- Have rights to display in their sig

I agree 100%

Thank you for co-owning him to me Sage!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:23 pm
Pandie Dandy
Fatal Irony
AMENDING THIS AGREEMENT!

Original: HERE also below:

Chaotic Pandie
Fatal Irony
User Image

I, Fatal Irony, am co-owning Celegras to Pandie Andie.

Fatal's Rights:
-Sig/Display
-basket rights to 1 of 4 breedings

Pandie's rights:
-Sig/Display
- RP/stats
-Baskets from 3/4 breedings
- Right to find mate/make decisions about skinwalker cursing, etc. All the major things in his life.

Should he reach elderhood or max stats, resulting in more breedings, Pandie will have rights to those extra breedings (since she would have earned it through rp). I will retain rights to only one breeding.

Agreed. Thank you Fatal. <33

NEW AGREEMENT:

Note: Pandie Andie changed username to Chaotic Pandie.

RP rights will be split between the two owners. Both will have equal say in his life, and equal access to baskets. To break it down:

BOTH OWNERS HAVE RIGHTS TO:
-Sig/Display
- RP/stats
-Baskets from 2/4 breedings each
- Right to find mate/make decisions about skinwalker cursing, reaching elder status, etc. All the major things in his life. -Must be agreed upon by both parties!

In the event of elderhood Fatal and Pandie will co-own the basket from the last breeding, unless the owner of the mare allows for both to have a basket fully owned.

In the event of a third basket in any breeding it will be discussed between the owner of the mare and the owner of Celegras who's breeding it was whether it will go to the other co-owner. NOTHING IS PROMISED!

In the event of Chaotic Pandie becoming inactive (not posting) for 6 months, full ownership will revert back to Fatal.

In the event of Fatal Irony becoming inactive (not posting) for six months, she will retain co-ownership (as original owner of Celegras) but will lose breeding rights, which will go to Chaotic Andie. If/when Fatal returns and Celegras has not maxed out his breedings she can reclaim rights at that time.

Agreed.

We're nullifying this agreement and all rights go back to Fatal smile  

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Snarky Rogue

Snarky Rogue

16,465 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Hesitant Participant 100
  • Tax Evader 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 2:27 pm
Fatal Irony
Pandie Dandy
Fatal Irony
AMENDING THIS AGREEMENT!

Original: HERE also below:

Chaotic Pandie
Fatal Irony
User Image

I, Fatal Irony, am co-owning Celegras to Pandie Andie.

Fatal's Rights:
-Sig/Display
-basket rights to 1 of 4 breedings

Pandie's rights:
-Sig/Display
- RP/stats
-Baskets from 3/4 breedings
- Right to find mate/make decisions about skinwalker cursing, etc. All the major things in his life.

Should he reach elderhood or max stats, resulting in more breedings, Pandie will have rights to those extra breedings (since she would have earned it through rp). I will retain rights to only one breeding.

Agreed. Thank you Fatal. <33

NEW AGREEMENT:

Note: Pandie Andie changed username to Chaotic Pandie.

RP rights will be split between the two owners. Both will have equal say in his life, and equal access to baskets. To break it down:

BOTH OWNERS HAVE RIGHTS TO:
-Sig/Display
- RP/stats
-Baskets from 2/4 breedings each
- Right to find mate/make decisions about skinwalker cursing, reaching elder status, etc. All the major things in his life. -Must be agreed upon by both parties!

In the event of elderhood Fatal and Pandie will co-own the basket from the last breeding, unless the owner of the mare allows for both to have a basket fully owned.

In the event of a third basket in any breeding it will be discussed between the owner of the mare and the owner of Celegras who's breeding it was whether it will go to the other co-owner. NOTHING IS PROMISED!

In the event of Chaotic Pandie becoming inactive (not posting) for 6 months, full ownership will revert back to Fatal.

In the event of Fatal Irony becoming inactive (not posting) for six months, she will retain co-ownership (as original owner of Celegras) but will lose breeding rights, which will go to Chaotic Andie. If/when Fatal returns and Celegras has not maxed out his breedings she can reclaim rights at that time.

Agreed.

We're nullifying this agreement and all rights go back to Fatal smile

yup. agreed.  
Soquili Era

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games