Welcome to Gaia! ::

Halo/Red vs Blue: New era of Soldiers

Back to Guilds

((This is not the mainstream RvB, this is about 100 years after that old spartans died that means all original RvB character are dead)) 

Tags: halo, redvsblue, Roosterteeth, Adventure, Action 

Reply Freelance HQ
Recovery freelance HQ: The directors office. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

crystanis

Feisty Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:33 am
DarkBlaven
crystanis

Wasn't Salene roman though?

Actually I think you're right about that, I have to brush up on my ancient mythologies.

iXx Cole xXi
S.....stop talking about......things........ emotion_8c emotion_8c

But... I like things... well, more of a stuff guy myself, but things are also very interesting topics.

Just looked it up, I was wrong :p she is sometimes called a titan, but generally is a goddess... which is strange because what of Artemis, goddess of the hunt, wasn't she the moon to?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:42 am
Twinblade_Ashy

PairsOsocks

hunter-eagle

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Under armor
Animus
Samus
California sighed, standing. How in Hell did she get transferred here?! She stood in front of the two new agents, feet shoulder width apart, an arm over her lower ribs and her other elbow resting on her hand. Her other hand was held to her chin as she surveyed them. The armor look was fairly similar, marking them as siblings. She suddenly pulled her hand away from her chin, snapping her fingers as if just figuring something out. She pointed to Alaska. "Tweedle-dee," then at Washington "Tweedle-dum." She said. She knew she was only taking out her frustration on them, but it was worth a good giggle.  

crystanis

Feisty Rogue

PairsOsocks
Vice Captain

Explorer

10,975 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:40 am
crystanis
DarkBlaven
crystanis

Actually I think you're right about that, I have to brush up on my ancient mythologies.

iXx Cole xXi

But... I like things... well, more of a stuff guy myself, but things are also very interesting topics.

Just looked it up, I was wrong :p she is sometimes called a titan, but generally is a goddess... which is strange because what of Artemis, goddess of the hunt, wasn't she the moon to?

She is also the moon her brother is apollo! Poem and sun right?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:41 am
User Image
User Image

Alaska glared at California as they already weren't on good terms then with this... only pissed Alaska off further. "Ah s**t." Washington muttered as Theta commented as well. "Oh dear." Both of them knew this wasn't a good situation however there was nothing that either of them could do because of Alaska's specialty. "Epsilon." Alaska spoke and her armor activated it's ability. Stopping time within the area she unsheathed her knife and walked up to California. Placing her knife at California's throat she shut down her ability. One second she was next to her brother and within a split second she was at California's throat with her knife. "Tweedle b***h." Alaska muttered showing California not to ******** with her.  

The Monster of the Mist

Hygienic Genius

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

PairsOsocks
Vice Captain

Explorer

10,975 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:43 am
iXx Cole xXi
crystanis
DarkBlaven
PairsOsocks
crystanis

(( What about holding up the sky? Anyways, I'm more worried about Selene dropping the moon on Clock Town... okay, thats one greek goddess reference and one Legend of Zelda reference, we are so sophisticated.))

How about we change the topic to Halo 4?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:44 am
PairsOsocks
crystanis
DarkBlaven
crystanis

iXx Cole xXi

Music, but very good ^.^  

crystanis

Feisty Rogue

PairsOsocks
Vice Captain

Explorer

10,975 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:47 am
User Image
Under armor
Omicron

User Image
Under Armor

Rhody aimed her Battle rifle at Washington, Georgia took out his DMR and aimed at Alaska, "Woah....no need to fight here..." Rhody nod, "That's why we have a training room...". Georgia put on his helmet never leaving his sigh off Alaska, "It was just a joke..."

iXx Cole xXi

crystanis

DarkBlaven

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:48 am
crystanis
PairsOsocks
crystanis
DarkBlaven
crystanis

iXx Cole xXi

Music, but very good ^.^

I like mythology and i read a lot of percy jackson books!  

PairsOsocks
Vice Captain

Explorer

10,975 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Citizen 200

crystanis

Feisty Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:00 am
The Monster of the Mist

Twinblade_Ashy

PairsOsocks

hunter-eagle

Under armor
Animus
Samus
California smiled. "Animus. If you please." Suddenly a loud, high pitched ringing sound would resound in Alaska's ears alone, steadily increasing in volume. "Enough." The sound stopped. "I think I know enough."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:28 pm
PairsOsocks
DarkBlaven

iXx Cole xXi

SOMEONE POST!  

crystanis

Feisty Rogue

DarkBlaven

Ruthless Loiterer

9,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:31 pm
crystanis

((OoC: Adam just left...))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:31 pm
User ImageUser Image

Indiana ran into the center of the crowd of angry people holding weapons. "GUYS, GUYS, I FOUND THE MUTE BUTTON!!!" Athena was moving as if she was yelling at Indiana but no sound was coming out.

((There, broke the akward silence with an akward post))

PairsOsocks

crystanis

DarkBlaven

Twinblade_Ashy

AlsoNotMe
Vice Captain

Sparkly Sex Symbol

10,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100

crystanis

Feisty Rogue

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:35 pm
The Monster of the Mist

Twinblade_Ashy

PairsOsocks

hunter-eagle

Under armor
Animus
Samus
California observed Athena. "You HAVE to show me that!" "Hey-" "Shut up, Animus." "HA!" "SAMUS."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:35 pm
User Image
Under armor
Omicron

User Image
Under Armor

Rhody relaxed and sat back down on her chair, Georgia kept his assault rifle on Alaska. "No need to be serious here...."

iXx Cole xXi

crystanis

DarkBlaven

PairsOsocks
Vice Captain

Explorer

10,975 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Citizen 200

AlsoNotMe
Vice Captain

Sparkly Sex Symbol

10,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:39 pm
User ImageUser Image

"Oh, well you have to open up your AI settings and in the bottom left hand corner theres a button that should be in the center, but the AI's hide it. It shuts off all voice activity." Athena continued to yell at Indiana, stomping the air under her and trying to hit him.

PairsOsocks

crystanis

DarkBlaven

Twinblade_Ashy

Freelance HQ

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items