Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Kingdom of Ceole:. (Dead)

Back to Guilds

Ceole has risen up over Ostley, and it is rebellion all over again! It is up to you to turn the tides! 

Tags: Fantasy, Romance, Battle, Roleplaying, Semi-Literate 

Reply The Northern Provinces - Royal Lands
Ceole - The Capital of Ishten Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lawllet
Crew

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:56 pm
User Image
John Faustus

Terminat hora deim;

Faust smiled at the man showing off his sharp canine teeth, "Go ahead, it's all yours," he said gesturing to the seat. He studied this new man, something about him just didn't seem human. "I guess I should introduce myself, I am Lord Faustus, a noble from a far off land here to take in this wonderous place they call Ceole, but you may just call me Faust if you wish," he said with a warm smile. It wasn't everyday someone came up to him out of the blue. This man intrigued Faust greatly.
terminat Author opus.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:08 pm
User Image
Zachariah "Zach" Altstadt

"Do not fear me for who I am...

Zachariah's expression became a bit sheepish as he was greeted with a toothy smile, his focus on the sharp, white teeth of this strange new man. They reminded him of the teeth he had seen in a basin of water that morning... Deciding to ignore it, the demon took his seat and tilted his head, listening as Lord Faustus introduced himself. "A noble, huh? Interesting. My name's Zachariah Altstadt. If you'd like, you can call me Zach"

... Fear me for what I may become."

{ʘʘϾ• }

meep2meep
Captain

Giver

Lawllet
Crew

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:15 pm
User Image
John Faustus

Terminat hora deim;

Faust looked at the man seing his sheepish expression, "It's a pleasure to meet you Zach. What may I ask drew you to me?" he asked looking at the man tilting his head slightly.
terminat Author opus.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:05 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Vladimir 'Necron' Umbra

Someday...

Necron stared at the man in the hat, with dark blue hair. Something didn't sit right. Perhaps it was the fact that the man had an air about him, something dreary and cold, perhaps it was the fact he looked so confident. The man next to him was just as bad, not the same feel to him, but still nothing Necron liked. He decided it had been a long time to watch, it was time to approach. Approaching the bench he asked,"So, who are you two, and why should I care." In an attempt to seem uninterested, rather than the excitement he had, he gave a frown. It was cold over here, unnaturally cold. It wasn't just the man's look that gave out chilling vibes, winter seemed to surround the man. "I'm Necron, before you ask. I don't care your opinion on the name, but my real one isn't that amazing." It had been a while since Necron had interacted with others, he was almost uncomfortable speaking.
I'll kill you all

Necron 420

Lonely Prophet

Lawllet
Crew

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:16 pm
User Image
John Faustus

Terminat hora deim;

Faust looked at the other young man who had come up to them, he frowned at the rudeness of this man who had just shown up. "First off, I must comment on how rude it was of you to come up here to us while I was having a conversation with my new friend here. I am Lord Faustus to you, and you should care, because I hate rude people and most don't live long enough to be rude to others," he said emotionlessly giving an obvious threat that he would make true if need be.
terminat Author opus.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:14 am
Vladimir 'Necron' Umbra

Someday...

"And I really don't care for threats, so please don't even start trying with them." Necron rolled his eyes. Who did the man think he was? He looked like he was a noble, probably no stronger than a butterfly. Necron decided he would kill the man in his sleep later and take some money from the man afterwards. Maybe convince him to buy some less awkward clothes. "I... Uh mean, sorry for being a bother sir. So what did you say your name was?" Necron had to suppress the rage inside, even if only for a short while.
I'll kill you all

Necron 420

Lonely Prophet

Lawllet
Crew

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:22 am
User Image
John Faustus

Terminat hora deim;

"It's Faustus, John Faustus. You may call me Lord Faustus," Faust said giving a wicked grin, he just loved the way the name rolled off his tongue. He chuckled to himself seeing that Necron was repressing anger, it brought joy to the demon to see someone repressing such a primal emotion.
terminat Author opus.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:49 am
User Image

Zachariah smiled faintly at Faustus, as he had asked why the demon decided to share his company. To be completely honest, he wasn't sure himself why he had bothered. Perhaps it was the matter that he seemed similar, in a way... But before he could explain himself, another man had emerged from the crowd, rather rudely butting in and introducing himself. Necron, he called himself, but clearly alluded to the fact it was not his true name. Zach didn't bother acknowledging the man, as Faust had taken care of that. Instead, he watched as the two began a conversation, and the man in white grinned. For a moment he contemplated whether or not to just introduce himself now and have it be over with...

"And I'm Zachariah." He finally chimed, looking towards Vladimir with curiosity. What was his business with these two demons?

{ʘʘϾ• }

meep2meep
Captain

Giver

Lawllet
Crew

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:56 am
User Image
John Faustus

Terminat hora deim;

Faust turned to Zach and smiled faintly, "Excuse me, Zach, if it's not too rude. May I ask if there's something different about you? You don't seem quite normal, I guess you could say," he said hoping to find out exactly what this man was. He was very curious about what exactly Zach was, he had pondered it for a bit, this man didn't seem totally human.
terminat Author opus.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:20 am
User Image

Upon the question being asked regarding his difference, the young man sighed a bit, looking towards Faust with a disheartened smile. "Perhaps I should just show you." With a flick of his wrist, the hat that had been atop Faustus' head suddenly began to float, and then landed neatly on Zachariah's instead. "I'm certainly not normal. In fact, I was cursed by the Devil..." He looked down, pulling the white hat from his head and gingerly holding it in his hands, studying it to occupy himself. It certainly was of good quality, worthy for a noble to wear. For a moment he was reminded that, when it came to class, the demon was nothing more than a farmer-boy. 'So useless... You couldn't even manipulate your way up the ranks. No, you settled with being a peasant.' A gruff voice rebuked in the back of his head. This caused Zachariah to clench his jaw, and quietly hand the man back his hat.

{ʘʘϾ• }

meep2meep
Captain

Giver

Lawllet
Crew

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:32 am
User Image
John Faustus

Terminat hora deim;

Faust continued to smile at Zach, "No need to worry, you're in like company here, except in my case it's not a curse, but more of a gift that I gave everything for," he said standing up slowly undoing the button that held his cape on, revealing a pair of large bat-like wings the color of freshly fallen snow and a long tail with a point at the end of the same color as the wings that was hidden behind the cape along with his wing. He could care less what the people around would say, it's not like most of them didn't already know there were demons inside the capital city. Faust returned to his seat folding his wings back behind his back and laying the cape in his lap.
terminat Author opus.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:45 am
User Image

Zachariah looked up at Faust, as he admitted his being demonic as well, though it appeared he may have sold his soul for the chance. If only it were possible to do the reverse, without any complication... Though Zach knew better. For now he simply marveled in the man's white wings, as it was more typical to have a scheme of black. White, most often, represented an angel or Holy being, but perhaps because he was at one point human, the color had changed. No matter, it simply made him unique. "Well, it's comforting to know I am not the only one." He remarked, after processing that words had been said. Being so used to living with humans, it felt rather nice to be with kin.

{ʘʘϾ• }

meep2meep
Captain

Giver

Necron 420

Lonely Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:28 am
Vladimir 'Necron' Umbra

Someday...

These two weren't men, THEY WERE MONSTERS! Terrified, Necron's eyes widened, taking in the concept that these two were beyond strong. Now trembling, Necron bowed his head and said, "It is a pleasure to make your acquaintances. If you don't mind, I would like to assist you as a butler if you wish, Lord Faustus." Circumstances had changed, these two most likely couldn't be killed. The best he could do is to sit in their shadow and use what money he could get from them.
I'll kill you all

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:34 am
User Image
John Faustus

Terminat hora deim;

Faust smirked at the proposition this man gave. "That sounds like a splendid idea. I don't have much use for a butler, but it's better to have one and not need one. Who knows, I may just need you for a sheild or something one day," the demon said laughing as he stood up putting his cape back on, he prefered to wear it when out in public so he could hide himself easier. Once again returning his seat next to Zach.
terminat Author opus.

Lawllet
Crew

Dapper Lunatic

Necron 420

Lonely Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:37 pm
Vladimir 'Necron' Umbra

Someday...

Getting control of his body once more, and calming himself about the fact two non-humans were before him, Necron said, "Good to know I'll be useful for something." He then rolled his eyes and shoved his hands in his pockets. "So what is here to do around here. I'm not a local per say, so I'm kind of just wandering around."
I'll kill you all

The Northern Provinces - Royal Lands

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces