Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Dorms/Housing
Reed's Apartment Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:59 pm
Alan Brandt

User Image

"The science of it all is simple."

"Okay, if you're sure," said Alan as he removed his shirt. Now bare to the man, he turned tot he side, lifting his arm to show Tengwar written down the side of his torso. "I got this one first. It means "Not all who wander are lost." Then, a couple years ago, I got this one." He then turned his back to Reed, showing the geometric arrow on his back, the arrow pointing up. "I wanted to get it on my arm, originally, but the lab wouldn't let me put it somewhere so visible, so I got it on my back instead. What do you think?" He turned back to Reed and reached for his shirt. "I want to get a couple more, but I dunno if I really should. You don't think it makes me look trashy to have tattoos, does it?"

"The numbers never lie."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:07 pm
Mayah Playah

Reed de Févin

User Image

"You were my everything."

Once Alan turned around, Reed jolted and bounced his phone around a couple times before managing to hide it behind his back. He wiped off some drool and smiled charmingly at the scientist so that he could hide his true perverted one. "I think it looks great on you! Although it's still hard for me to believe that you - a goody two-shoes - has tattoos."

"Your music will live on."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:16 pm
Alan Brandt

User Image

Alan raised an eyebrow at his new boyfriend, pulling the shirt over his arms and starting to button it up. He offered a laugh, shaking his head. "That's not all. I mean, I used to have piercings too. My dad made me take them out when I started working at the lab, though. Now that I work here, away from him, I might actually have them redone. Why don't you come with me?" He moved closer, reaching up a hand to touch Reed's hair, pushing away the white strands to touch his earlobe. "Maybe we could get you one here, as a starter."

"The numbers never lie."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:27 pm
Mayah Playah

Reed de Févin

User Image

Piercings? Alan? Reed tilted his head and tried to picture the grumpy scientist as a scene kid. The idea made the band director have to jerk his head to the side and cough out a laugh. Oh Lord, he couldn't handle that. When Reed turned around he froze at the sight of shirtless, tattooed Alan touching his face. Like a thermometer his face grew dark red, and like a shy school girl he slapped away the other man's hand. "I'm good!" he insisted and looked back at the scientist. "I don't like piercings. Not on me, anyway."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:39 pm
Alan Brandt

User Image

He blinked, taking a step back before touching his own ear, feeling around for the familiar knot. "It's not like they hurt that much. I mean, I only had one or two, but I would've gladly gotten more if I was allowed." Alan gripped his shirt as he leaned on the arm of the couch, buttoning it as he did. The physicist pulled out his phone then, pulling up a photo of a small symbol.
"I'm going in next week to get this one tattooed onto my forearm. Just come in with me to get that one done. You don't have to get one yourself, I just like having someone there to keep me company. Sound alright?"

"The numbers never lie."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:58 pm
Mayah Playah

Reed de Févin

User Image

"I know they don't hurt, I just don't want one." Reed shrugged. "They're too much of a hassle for me. I didn't even want this tattoo on my face, either, you know." he pointed out and waved a hand in front of his marked face before leaning over to look at the design Alan wanted to add to his neck. He smiled to himself. "Is that a treble clef?" he asked and looked at the man. "You're not just getting this for me, are you?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:09 am
Alan Brandt

User Image

Alan's cheek immediately warmed, and he looked down at his phone, keeping his gaze down. "W-well, it's supposed to be one of the Swahili symbols for Hakuna Matata. I-I just happened to pick the one that looks like a treble clef. Don't get a big head, I'm not getting it for you!" Using his temper in an attempt to push down these strange feelings he was still getting used to being open and to push away the smiling musician in front of him. He crossed his arms and turned away, pink cheeks quickly darkening to scarlet. "I've wanted this one for a while, so stop smiling like that!"

"The numbers never lie."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:14 am
Mayah Playah

Reed de Févin

User Image

Reed continued beaming, even smiling wider the more embarrassed Alan seemed to get. "Aww, it's okay. I think it's a sweet gift!" he laughed and wrapped his arms around the scientist in a tight hug. He would've stayed like that had it not been for the doorbell ringing with the pizza delivery. "Gimme a sec." he told Alan and got up to get the food, his stomach growling all the way.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:20 am
Alan Brandt

User Image

"It's not for you!" insisted Alan, struggling against the hug that made his cheeks grow warmer. When finally released, the young physicist sat on the arm of the couch and crossed his legs, harrumphing as he glared at a wall. How rude of Reed to just assume that the tattoo would be for him! Well, yeah, he really liked Reed, and yeah, the symbol did look like a treble clef, but it wasn't for Reed! It wasn't! It really wasn't!
Oh, who was he kidding? He'd picked the one that looked most like a treble clef for a reason. His subconscious really liked the idea of them two together. What could he do? It wasn't like he could decide not to do it, he'd wanted it for so long. Stupid Reed! He made everything so complicated and irritating!

"The numbers never lie."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:28 am
Mayah Playah

Reed de Févin

User Image

"Alright, pizza's here!" Reed announced in a jolly tone as he set the boxes down on the counter. "Why don't you pick something to watch on TV while I get the slices ready?" he asked and looked over his shoulder to the scientist when he noticed the expression. "Hey, what's with that grumpy look? You're not still upset that I figured out about your tattoo, are you?" he snickered.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:33 am
Alan Brandt

User Image

"Damn it, Reed, it's not for you!" His protests seemed to be unheard, so Alan decided enough was enough fro the day and snatched up the remote. He sat int he middle of the couch, turning on the television and flipping through the channels. He finally settled on Cosmos, watching as Neil Degrasse Tyson explained the birth of astrophysics. He crossed his arms after setting down the remote, listening to the intelligent man speak. "And I'm not grumpy!," he grumbled suddenly, pouting.

"The numbers never lie."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:58 am
Mayah Playah

Reed de Févin

User Image

Reed walked over, staring at the TV the entire time. "You actually watch this stuff?" he snorted as he sat down, handing the man a slice of pizza and a glass of Coke. "I didn't know anyone did. Don't you, you know, get bored?" He knew he was.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 2:35 pm
Alan Brandt

User Image

He took the food and drink, although looking up at the man in disbelief. "Of course I watch this stuff," he said. "It's what I have one of my degrees in. I'm paid a lot of money to be interested in this." He sipped the coke and looked back at the screen.

"The numbers never lie."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 2:38 pm
Mayah Playah

Reed de Févin

User Image

The band director held his hands up in surrender. "Alright, alright. It's just weird, is all. I mean, don't you like any movies and, I don't know, cartoons?" Maybe it was easy for him because every single thing on TV had music involved.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 2:47 pm
Alan Brandt

User Image

"I like Looney Tunes," he shrugged, finding no reason to lie to Reed. "And I guess I kind of like horror movies. But I never watch them, because then my mind is filled with them and the next time I try to work, I can't focus. It's not good for my work." One thing was becoming evidently clear: outside of work and now Reed, Alan had no life. He probably didn't even know that Looney Tunes had been rebooted!

"The numbers never lie."

Awesome nerd

Dorms/Housing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas