Welcome to Gaia! ::

Monster High - Where the ghoul kids rule!

Back to Guilds

An original character roleplay guild set in the world of Monster High! 

Tags: Monster High, Dolls, RPing, Webisodes, Frankie Stein 

Reply Monster High
Monster High - The School Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ronan Aalto

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:15 pm
Ronan stared at the cyclops ghoul as she bounded over, holding up her notes and trying to look friendly.

"Iris Clops, Gory Gazette" She began her spiel, and Ronan continued to stare at her, unsure how to react. He'd never been interviewed by anyone for anything before, it was a little intimidating.

"I'd like to ask you a few questions." The ghoul concluded, Ronan nodded stiffly.

"Uh... ok?"

"Fangtastic! You've been nominated for tombcoming scream king yes?"

Another nod. "Ascreama nominated me apparently."

"So, would you care to tell our readers why you want to be tombcoming king and what you'll do if you're crowned?"

Ronan frowned, he hadn't really thought about that at all.

"I uh... " He began, shuffling awkwardly. "Um.. well I don't know really. I .. i don't even really know what it entails. I've been busy doing other things, not had time to play at fake politics."

"Fake politics?" Iris asked, clearly bewildered by the awkward Selkie boo.

"Well it's not like we're campaigning for a real title now is it? "
He shook his head, honestly he didn't really know what being elected meant in the grand scheme of things aside from the knowledge you were more popular with your peers than the other candidates.

"So you don't want to be king?"

He shook his head. "Well, it's more... I mean, it would be nice to know people voted for me, but realistically speaking, that isn't going to happen. Ascreama was kind to nominate me, but... I can't say I agree with her description of me."

"What part particularly?" Iris scribbled away.

"I'm not good with other monsters."
Ronan looked away, down the hall toward his class. "Is that all you need? I really should get to class."

"Oh? Oh yes sure, thank you."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:01 pm
Marceline sighed. Whenever the spotlight was placed on her, she ended up freezing and at a loss for words...Maybe Tombcoming Queen wasn't for her, after all...

"Dash," She leaned up against her locker. "I don't know what to do about this Tombcomin' thing... I mean, I don't even know if I want to be Queen!"  

Marceline LaGhede

Fanatical Friend

Jewels Underne

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:39 pm
Jewels was about to reply to Sally when Iris appeared, pen poised, ready to take notes.

"Iris Clops, Gory Gazette"

She launched straight into her now familiar speech and Jewels nodded and tried to smile. Tombcoming queen, it had quite slipped her mind. She didn't really know if her heart was in it.

Why do you want to be tombcoming queen? She wasn't really sure. Stumbling over her words, she answered:

"I uh.. t... that is.. itwouldbenicetofinallybenoticedisall.. and uh... um.. I... " He wrung her hands anxiously. "the crown is... so... sparkly."
Her eyes glazed a little at the memory of that crown, a smile finally spreading across her face. yes, that crown was sparkly, shiny, covered in bling. She wanted it.
Snapping back to reality she fixed Iris with a serious look and continued with determination.

"I have a lot to give this school, I know nobody pays me any mind, i'm just that little mole ghoul that everyone ignores but just remember Monster High, I came up with the theme to this dance! And... and I.. I... " She floundered, her mind blanking. Curses.

"And?" Iris waited patiently.

"And... I.. I will be queen, mark my words." She concluded darkly.

With fresh determination, Jewels bid Iris goodbye and headed to class. Could she make good on that vow? She wasn't sure, but she did know she was about to throw herself completely into campaigning. She couldn't have Kai, that was true, but she could have a pretty shiny crown and the adoration of the school instead, that would almost do as consolation.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:58 pm
Marceline LaGhede
"Dash, I don't know what to do about this Tombcomin' thing... I mean, I don't even know if I want to be Queen!"

Dashner leaned his back against the locker, putting one foot against the locker and crossed his arms. He looked at his beastie. "What makes you say that? I think it's be cool, but if Rory or somebody gets it and I don't, I'm perfectly fine with that."  

Dashner Hawke

Marceline LaGhede

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:17 pm
Dashner Hawke

"I dunno..." Marceline sighed again. "I'm not a ghoul who partc'larly likes the spotlight... Whenever anymonster asks me anythin' about this campaign thing, I just completely blank on what to say! I feel like a real Queen has got that poise and presence that I just don't have..."

Marceline pivoted on her toes, opening her locker. After seeing Glen's locker, she'd recently pinned a few photos to the inside of the door. She looked them over briefly... Her and Dashner on the Londoom Eye; a candid shot of her in Atomica's band; her and Rory sharing rotton candy at the circus; an old shot of her and Operetta on Boorbon Street... among others.

"You know what, though?" Marceline shut her locker. "Ever since I came to this school, every monster I met has treated me like we were beasties. I gotta say, decidin' to move on from tombschooling to here was the best decision I ever made. I haven't been as fangxious as I used to be, though I still am; but when I do get that way I know that I've got friends here to support me through it! I guess, if I do get voted as Queen, I guess what I'd do is thank ev'ryone for bein' so kind to monsters they don't know, and return that favor. I know it sounds dumb, but that's something even I can do!"

"And that's perfect!" Iris chirped as she clapped her notebook shut. Marceline hadn't even realized she was still standing within earshot. "I'll have that in my article later today! I wish you the best of luck in your campaign, Marcie!"

Marceline's pale face flushed with embarrassment as she buried herself into her textbook.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:21 pm
Jewels Underne

Tori smiled brightly, hearing Jewels say that help resurrect her back form the brink of death. The beautiful flower she growing into the sunlight now!

"I heard what you said Jewels, and I think that's vinage! All you need now is a date. And i'm sure you can find one."

Tori smiled to herself.

"Who knows the prefect date may even be right about the corner!" She said it loudly enough hoping to catch Felix's attention.

Felix Faun

Tori Underbridge

Versatile Hunter

Jewels Underne

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:31 pm
Jewels looked to her friend and smiled. "Oh I'll be far too busy campaigning to try to find a date."
Let's see, there were posters to print, flyers to hand out. She mentally ticked off all the things needed to get her name out there amongst all these monsters.

"Oh Tori, this is just the distraction I needed!"

So much to do, and so late in the week. However would she get it all done? Well, if there was one monster who was an expert at time, it was Doriana. She made a note to corner the ghoul in home ick.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:55 pm
The rough and tumble troll was equally determined to get her friend, The Next Scream Queen a pleasant faun.. Fun! Date to the dance.

"You never know. Maybe he'll find you?" She suggested with a smile.

Clearly Jewels had a spark of life, and was actually excited for the dance. This was a good thing... But what happened when the distraction was over... Or even more horrifying,,, what id she lost?

"Don't worry ghoul-friend. You've got my vote!"  

Tori Underbridge

Versatile Hunter

Skinny Sally

Dapper Hunter

6,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:41 pm
Sally tilted her head as she listened to Jewels. She definitely wanted to be queen. But, it seemed like all the ghouls nominated did.

Quote:
"Don't worry ghoul-friend. You've got my vote!"

Sally looked at Tori, then nodded to Jewels "I will help you too. You have my vote as well."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:55 pm
Nero could not keep himself from smiling as he walked down the halls of Monster High. This was his week. First was Traditional Cultural Garb day and now pajamas? Nero's only real competition for Tombcoming king at this point was Chase.

Iris Clops spotted him as he turned the corner and approached, pen and pad in hand.

"Excuse me, Nero de Sphinx!"

He stopped and favored her with a dazzling grin.

"Hey, love the slippers, are those from Normies, Inc?"

Iris blushed, "er, yes, they are. I just got them. Do you have a minute? I'm interviewing tombcoming nominees."

"For you I have all the time in the world...until next period."

"So why do you want to be Tombcoming king?"

Nero pursed his lips and though for a moment.

"I'd be the sickest Tombcoming king of all time. I'd turn Tombcoming into the biggest party this school has EVER seen, it would be legendary. I've already got plenty of gold to match the crown, imagine how clawesome the fearbook photo would be!"

"That's...er...modest. So you just want to wear the crown?"

"Of course I want to wear the crown, but it's not just that. The school has been through so much crazy drama lately, with circuses, poisonings, a rash of Red Ghoul thefts, we need a little fun. My goal as king would be to bring fun back to Monster High, make sure EVERYONE has the beastest time in the world and give them the chance to forget their problems for a while. Tombcoming should be about having a great time, getting dressed up, and dancing with sexy ghouls and boos until the sun comes up. I'm not looking for world peace here, but I want to give Monster High a night to remember. I'm the beast bro for the job! I already know how to perform, I've got hexperience. I'm going to throw the party this school needs, and the one it deserves. "

"You don't think the other nominees could do that?"

"I think the Tombcoming King should be representative of the student body. He should be involved in school hacktivities, a killer bro to all his bluddies and look good in a suit. I think the other nominees could totally do that, but for a sick party? Vote for me."

"You nominated Kai, how does it feel to be up against him?"

"My bro and I can handle a little fiendly competition. I figured he needed some cheering up with his ghoulfriend off in Grrmany, but now she's back so I guess he doesn't need it anymore. My bro is plenty cheerful now, so no kid gloves."

"I think that's everything. Thanks for the grimterview."

"You're so very welcome," Nero said, bowing, "save me a dance to celebrate my victory."

Iris blushed again, just a little.

"What if you don't win?"

He winked.

"Then save me one for sympathy."  

Nero de Sphinx

Felix Faun

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:23 pm
Tori Underbridge

Felix clopped over to Tori, holding his Icoffin, "Hey Tori I got your text what's going on?"

He blinked looking at the three ghouls, and they all blinked back, er, well, two did.

He glanced over to the two ghouls; ah, so that was Jewels

Sure he'd seen her around, but she seemed a bit more flustered than usual.

Tori's info skills really weren't top notch when it came to hooking people up. Sure, she could guide you through the local forest with her eyes shut, but when it came to hooking two monsters up, she was a little lost.

"Felix," Tori smiled, "these are my beasties, Sally and Jewels."

He blinked again for a second as she gave a nod; was that a signal?

He smiled anyhow and waved at the both of them, "Hey, Sally, nice seeing you again."

He was relieved to see his neighbor, she never talked much but she sure was fun to hang around.

"And you're...Jewels?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:17 am
Skinny Sally

Tori continued to nod repeatedly to Felix, but he still wasn't getting it.
Then it hit her!! He needed time and space!
It was time to make like a tree and leaf.

"C'mon Sally we need to talk about posters and things if we are going to keep up with Vanissha and Ascreama. Ever since Cleo's amulet hexed Vanissha's voice away she's been like a tornado though the school with her posters."

She hooked arms with Sally, watching out for her tentacles, then lightly nudged Felix closer to Jewels. Quickly she smiled with a big 'thumbs up' to Felix! As if to say 'You can do it!'

"So what do you think Sally? Should we go online and just used a Fearbook picture, or do you think we should set up a phooshoot... ?" Her sentence trailed off as she slowly walked away with Sally.  

Tori Underbridge

Versatile Hunter

Skinny Sally

Dapper Hunter

6,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:14 pm
Sally nodded to Felix as he greeted her. The air around him suddenly seemed different. But, Sally couldn't understand any of it.

Before she could over think it, Tori had her by the arm, talking about the campaign. She didn't understand anything she was saying, but just nodded and tilted her head "maybe recent photos would work best." She suggested as they walked away.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:52 pm
"Excuse me, Vinnie Lovecraft!" Vinnie heard a voice creeping up behind her. It was Iris Clops, armed with a notepad and a pen.

"Yes?" She turned to face Iris, her eyelid beginning to twitch.

"Well, I uh..." Iris stammered. "I'm interviewing tombcoming nominees for the... uh, the school paper... I was just wondering why you want to be Tombcoming Queen?"

Vinnie looked the cyclopic ghoul up and down before grasping her shoulder. She yanked Iris close enough that their noses nearly touched and narrowed her eyes.

"I don't." Vinnie hissed, pushing Iris away and heading to Hiss-tory, hopefully without any other interruptions.  

Vinnie Lovecraft

Greedy Seeker

Glen da West

Magical Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:59 am
Oh we're getting ever so much close to the freakend, and just that much closer to the big Tombcoming Game against Granite City High! But in the minds of many a student, the even bigger reason to be hexcited about the coming freakend wasn't even about the big game, but more importantly, the DANCE!

It was now Thursday mourning and, of course, that meant it was also perhaps going to be the most unusual, perplexing and outright FUN day in the entire Spirit Week -- GENDER SWAP DAY! The day where the boos would be ghouls and the ghouls would be boos!

Everyone (well almost everyone) was anxiously waiting with unbridled anticipation to see what sort of outfits their bluddies and ghoulfriends would arrive to school clad in! Many had been asking from beasties but secrets were kept and all would be revealed as each arrived onto the school grounds.

Light hearted laughter was already heard on campus before the day was even officially underway as several students were arriving, laughing scarily at their beast fiends choice of attire.

A few then looked up and noticed a large ... 'bubble (?) floating over the skyline and it descended down toward the campus. It glimmered in the early morning light and then the bubble popped with a musical 'ding' and there stood Glen in all his glory, clad in one of his auntie Glinda's old outfits.

"Well? Whaddya think?" he called out, all smiles and he held his arms out in self presentation.

"What's with the bubble, Glen?"

"Hey if I'm coming to school as my auntie Glinda, I'm gonna do it right!"  
Monster High

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games