Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trinity Castle

Back to Guilds

You're invited to a mysterious castle, rumored to house Mistresses, Masters and Pets... Do you dare enter? 

Tags: Roleplaying, Mistress, Master, Slave, Pets 

Reply Outside the Castle
Garden Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

En-Faye
Vice Captain

Rainbow Phantom

30,300 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 10:30 pm
User ImageUser Image
ï hαṿε α ṃεταρhøɾ ƒøɾ ÿøυ...
ρεøρlε αɾε lïќε ќεÿвøαɾḋṡ,
ṃøṡτ lïќε ÿøυ αṉḋ αɾε ώïllïṉģ τø сøøρεɾατε.
τhεṉ ÿøυ hαṿε τhøṡε τhατ αɾε øυτ τø ģετ ÿøυ
јυṡτ 'сαυṡε ÿøυ ќεερ ρυṡhïṉģ ƒυсќïṉģ вυττøṉṡ...

The male turned slowly as he took in the sight before him, flowers covered the ground on either side of the path he walked. It was beautiful, really, or it would have been if not for his predicament. He was a 'willing' servant, that's what most believed anyway. Truth is, he didn't know any other way to live. Fang would never be here if he knew how to make a living, get a job. No, he would have been out there, saving up whatever he could and searching for his brother.

The bulk of his existence had been spent in servitude of one form or another though. He and Talon were forced to do things for their foster father, cleaning the house, cooking, whatever the man felt like giving them for a chore. Then there was that group who had captured him, he still wasn't sure what to think of them as. Some had claimed to be scientists while others had proclaimed they were alchemists. It seemed odd to him that these people would work together, but whatever. They had turned him into a guinea pig for their experiments, using him for anything and everything they thought of, and, finally, there had been all of his Mistresses and Masters thus far. They had used him for just about everything, from a servant to a bodyguard, an accessory to a sex slave. One would be hard pressed to find something Fang hadn't done.

So here he was, waiting for his next Master. Rather than sit in his room all day and wait like a good, eager little puppy, Fang had decided to go out and explore his new home. Somehow his first stop had ended up being the garden, he wasn't sure why. Since he was here, Fang decided to at least try and enjoy himself for the moment. Taking one last look around, Fang continued down the path he was on.

((O.nly O.n C.atwalks: ))

ï'ṃ ṉøτ hεɾε ƒøɾ ÿøυɾ ρlεαṡυɾε, ṉøɾ ƒøɾ ÿøυɾ τεṡτṡ...ќεερ ḋøïṉģ τhε ќεÿвøαɾḋ τhïṉģ...
ṡεε ώhεɾε ïτ ģετṡ ÿøυ...

Ra Ra Rumpleteaser

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 8:39 pm
Azaurmyth

Only Shades of Gray

Magnetic Sex Symbol

7,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Azaurmyth

Devoted Reveler

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 9:14 pm
Only Shades of Gray

Ugh, what good about the beach was there!? The look on his face immediately shot that option down. There was nothing more that the gypsy hated than all of the typical characteristics of the beach. Sand, sun, sand, salty water, sand. It was just the five S's of doom. "Uh, no. I hate the beach. Of all places you could wish to take me to, the beach is the very worst."

((OOC: DX I so sorry!! I'm afraid that I'm not feeling this character very much at all >< ))

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 9:29 pm
Maya Gabrielle Skye

User Image

User Image

Maya laughed softly at Thacharaia's expression. "I'm not usually such a poor judge of people, but it seems you've managed to throw me off. Its a pity, the sand is wonderful for scales." She chuckled and leaned against a tree. "Where would you like to go then, sir Thach?" She tilted her head at him, waiting to see what his selection would be.

{OoC: Its quite alright! >.< If you want to switch him out with another we can pretend like he was there all along. Or thach can make his exit and another can take his place. Just a suggestion. ^^ }

Azaurmyth

Only Shades of Gray

Magnetic Sex Symbol

7,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Azaurmyth

Devoted Reveler

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 10:54 pm
Only Shades of Gray

Thacharaia shook his head with a lamentation. He pushed himself off of the tree and looked up at the brightening sky. "I should actually get going. I have a festival I need to be at in a couple of days. I just thought I would make a quick stop here to rest. Little did I realize I would get sucked into a party." He smiled his crooked smile as he bowed to her before he started heading off into the sunrise.

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 11:03 pm
Azaurmyth

Maya Gabrielle Skye

User Image

User Image

Maya frowned slightly as he left, feeling slight sadness at the gypsy's parting. She said softly to his retreating figure, "Well take care then, Thacharaia. It was a pleasure meeting you." She sighed, feeling lonely. She stared at the sky for a moment before slipping off her heels and walking slowly through the gardens. They were beautiful, but only managed to make Maya feel ever so strongly the spell that marked her as a slave. Her gaze was unusually sad, and she didn't pay much attention to where she was going. Thacharaia still preyed on her mind.

Only Shades of Gray

Magnetic Sex Symbol

7,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Azaurmyth

Devoted Reveler

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 11:08 pm
Only Shades of Gray

User Image
User Image
I know that I'm a Hopeless Romantic
User Image
I just can't help that I Love You...

Eilonwy walked into the garden wearing one of the most beautiful creations one could ever lay eyes on. Nevermind that the dress smelled much like an actual rose, it also looked very similar to one. Thorns and everything. She was quite the petite woman, standing at no more than four feet seven inches, so the dress almost overpowered her. Almost. She knew her fashion very well, and she dressed as well as she pleased. Her dainty nose wrinkled when an elf walked past her wearing the most atrocious outfit in existance. How anyone could let themselves walk out into public like that, she would never know.

Tousling her mahogany curls, she smiled shyly at the flowers. It wasn't quite the English garden she was accustomed to, but it would do for now. There were still roses at least, and she adored roses.
"Oh darlings, you are gorgeous, are you not?" Biting her lower lip, she contemplated taking one to put into her loose chignon that accented her curls. It was especially tempting since she didn't have a hat at the moment. Giving in to temptation, she broke a deep red rose, one that matched her dress, off the bush and stuck it into her hair. It would look horribly country, but it was better than nothing.

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 11:15 pm
Azaurmyth

Maya Gabrielle Skye

User Image

User Image

As Maya walked, she shook out her hair, allowing the style it had been in to come down. She breathed a sigh of relief, her scalp thanking her for the release. She paused, hearing a woman's voice a little ways a way. Curious, the dragon headed in that direction, her heels still in her hand, her silver dress brushing lightly across the ground. Her eyes fell upon a petite woman, very petite in fact, wearing an almost overpowering rose-styled dress. It was beautiful, but a bit too much for the dragon's taste. She didn't say anything just yet, preferring to see if the woman noticed her first.

Only Shades of Gray

Magnetic Sex Symbol

7,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Ra Ra Rumpleteaser

Batty Splicer

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 7:26 am
User Image
Power is all in the mind.
It is what separates you from the laity.
When you apply your power
You become a supernova in the chaos of the universe.

Hello. My name is James, James Noel Waters...

'Hello?'

James tapped on the door in an almost nervous manner, then tapped again. It was a tap, not a knock. Knocking loudly on a door was obnoxious. If someone didn't want to see him then he shouldn't disrupt...

No, this "Fang" was his person. If I want to barge in and make myself known this... slave cannot stop me... maybe, he thought. Even in his head the word slave made him uncomfortable. It wasn't that he cared about his person, far from it, but the word slave brought with it many unsavoury connotations. James - Doctor Waters - was a scientist. So long as he kept a scientific mind when dealing with his test subject it didn't matter what he did to him. As such, Doctor James Waters knocked a little harder, then shook his hand at hitting his knuckle in the wrong place. He glanced across the hallways, hoping nobody had seen his mistake. He looked a little frustrated too. These were Fang's rooms; this is where the man should be. Why wasn't he opening the door?

'Hello?' James said a little louder. There was a little more strength in his voice this time and he'd actually managed to sound demanding. It was such a pity nobody was around to see it... or maybe it was a good thing. He didn't want to be, well, anything other than professional.

Finally fed up with Fang's lack of ability to open his own damn door (did I just think damn?), James turned the knob and pushed the door open. A few moments standing on the doorstop glaring into the room told him all he needed to know: his test subject was not where he ought to be.

'Tsss!'

James retreated back to his laboratory. He had to make sure everything was working. It was. He'd set it up exactly the way he'd intended (there is no such thing as perfect when human error is possible). He'd spent a whole two days setting up the equipment, instruments and furniture in a way that fitted with the room's dimensions. He'd even taken into account where he and "Fang" would be situated, how he'd move between instruments and the tests he would be running. Everything had to be taken into account when fitting a lot of laboratory equipment into a modified bedroom. After setting it up he'd spent an entire day making sure everything connected to the computers and making sure everything was communicating with everything else. Then there was another day of running tests on himself and calibrating everything. Excluding eight hours of scheduled sleeping, two hours of eating and half an hour of grooming each day, James had spent an entire four and a half days in his laboratory.

If the man was not in his quarters, where could he be? James glanced at a clock on the wall and left. He really didn't have time to hide away in his laboratory. He'd done everything he possibly could to get everything ready. All he needed now was his subject. The pencil in James's hand snapped, making him bounce a little. He hadn't meant to do that. Was he really that frustrated? He immediately threw the pencil in the bin, as though to hide the evidence of what he'd done. He really shouldn't have done that. He probably shouldn't have thrown it in the bin either but he had many more. If the test subject wasn't where he was supposed to be James would just have to find him and bring him back.

James's searching found him in the gardens, where he found the distinctive mop of red hair in amongst all the other colours of the forest. The man tucked his own brown hair behind his ear and glanced around to see if anyone was looking at him. He wasn't quite sure how to approach this man so instead he watched the guy. How did one approach a slave? Immediately James thought of whips and chains and... felt rather uncomfortable. The picture just didn't seem to mesh with anything in James's mind. It was an entirely misplaced though, and one James would rather forget, quickly if possible.

You are Fang, correct? I am James, James Noel Waters. I am to be your master. You were supposed to be in your room. Please come with me. Yes, that would do.

'Hello?' James said.

Curse it! He was supposed to be a master but he sounded more like a mewling kittennnn... This man was big! James's eyebrows shot up in the middle and he forgot what he'd been about to say. This man was big and strong and self assured and everything that James was not. James had had hostile subjects before and if this man... if this man turned against him he'd flatten James in ten seconds flat. No, more like five, James thought. Maybe he should take to keeping a syringe of sedative on him.

'You are Fang, correct? I am James Noel Waters. I am to be your... ... You are supposed to be in your room. Please come with me,' James said as way of introduction. Stumbled was probably a better word for how he'd spoken, it was obvious he'd tried to rehearse it. He gave the six-footer a sort of friendly, half smile. His eyebrows were still a little raised in the centre and only half his mouth was smiling. The other half just looked shy, as though he really wasn't used to being around people. He didn't actually think of this man as a person, more like a big set of tissues and physiological systems... a big, strong organism that could probably do as much damage as a rabid dog. Dogs always made James uncomfortable, especially when they barked.

Glass tables and hand carved coasters
Black bookshelves full of toys
Shadows on hexagonal carpet
The smell of unsmoked tobacco
And tape recorders full of secrets:
These are the things dread is made of.

En-Faye

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 8:28 pm
User ImageUser Image

Fang continued through the gardens, roaming aimlessly as he let his mind wander. He wasn't thinking of anything in particular, merely allowing his thoughts to follow whatever path they chose. The male walked on for a few minutes more before pausing once again. It appeared his feet had led him to a dead end... Flowers surrounded him on all sides except for his back, though the ones in front of him were preceded by a stone bench. Fang crouched down for a moment to examine the four foot stone assembly and trailed a hand over the intricate vine pattern carved into the outer portion of the legs. It looked...nice.

Rising, the red-haired male was getting ready to turn and head back the way he had come when he heard someone call to him. Well, he assumed the person was speaking to him since there was no one else around. Still, the voice almost made him chuckle, whoever this was sounded so...meek, harmless. Fang spun on his heel, slowly, deliberately to face whomever had spoken to him. His long, crimson hair settled about his shoulders as gold eyes flecked with crimson shifted downward to look at the male.

"Can I help you with something?" The man questioned in the silence which followed the brown-haired male's initial word and after Fang had turned. He arched one eyebrow when the man asked if he was Fang, but nodded his head slightly. He listened as the male continued to speak. A chuckle passed his lips at the man's attempted introduction. Still, it was better than some he had received. He found it rather amusing that this man was to be his next master. James looked like someone that would be easy to push around, maybe he could have some fun with this man... Of course, Fang knew that appearances could be deceiving, he'd learned that first hand on more than one occasion. Only time would tell what this man was really like...

Since when was he supposed to be in his room. He was, relatively, free here. There was no rule that said he must be in his room at all times...was there? No, he couldn't recall being told such a thing. Now that this man, this new master of his, was here Fang was simply supposed to follow him? Great, just great. He crossed his arms over his chest and met James's eyes with his own.
"Just where are we going...Master?" Fang didn't say he wouldn't follow, though one might think that he was not going to merely because of his asking that question and the fact that he had not immediatly agreed to obey. His body language did little to indicate one way or another.

ï'ṃ ṉøτ hεɾε ƒøɾ ÿøυɾ ρlεαṡυɾε, ṉøɾ ƒøɾ ÿøυɾ τεṡτṡ...ќεερ ḋøïṉģ τhε ќεÿвøαɾḋ τhïṉģ...
ṡεε ώhεɾε ïτ ģετṡ ÿøυ...

Ra Ra Rumpleteaser

En-Faye
Vice Captain

Rainbow Phantom

30,300 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nerd 50

Lucretia21

Shadowy Rogue

7,550 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 9:04 pm
Love, Peace, and Friendship
Are all great things

Noah Patrick

User Image

Noah raised an eyebrow slightly at Charlie, catching just a quick flash of a smirk on her face. Or was that a smile? He wasn't sure, he hadn't gotten enough of a look at it to be sure of which one it was. But she'd done so at his comment about knowing that she already knew his name. What was there to smile about with that? He wondered. Maybe it was because he'd actually pointed it out? Noah wondered, but then shrugged off the thought. He'd probably never know. Especially when she answered and admitted that she did know his name. Sarcastically, of course. Which caused Noah to shrug. There wasn't anything to really say, after all.

And besides, Charlie changed the subject anyway, going on to ask him why he was there. Noah considered that for a second, deciding the best way to answer. It wasn't until after they had walked outside when Noah finally answered. Purposely ignoring her sarcastic remark about feeling free to answer anytime. "My former Master died recently," Noah started. "He was human, and died of old age. He was 99, actually almost a 100, he was only a few days short of his birthday. I'd been with him since he was 10, when his parents picked me to specifically tend to whatever he wanted," he explained. "He never married, and didn't have any children. So when he died, I didn't really have anywhere to go. And I received an invitation to come here. . . so I did," he said, giving a light roll of his shoulders. He actually missed his previous Master, because he'd been with him for such a long time. But Noah thought it best not to really go into that. Charlie didn't strike him as the type of girl that really cared about that sort of thing. "It's the first time in my existence that I haven't just been handed off to someone else," he added. Noah had been around for a very long time, and every since he was a baby he'd been a 'pet' for people. Usually he stayed with them for a long time, since Noah was good at doing what he was told, most of them decided he was worth keeping around.

Noah thought about the other thing Charlie had said, about asking her anything, since it went both ways. Noah really wasn't the type to ask questions. He usually just went with the flow, so he drew a blank on anything to ask her. The second part of what she'd said surprised him. That she wanted her pet to choose her as well. That surprised him because he was use to just being picked and not having a say in the matter. Noah shrugged again. "I really don't have anything to ask," he admitted. "At least, not right now. The only questions I would have are more how you want something done, or a certain food prepared," he said.

Noah looked away, at the various flowers and trees that lined the gardens. Obviously the owners of the castle had taken good care of it, and made it quite beautiful. Noah wondered how many people it took to keep it looking so nice. Looking back to Charlie, Noah added, "As for choosing you. Well, I think that's a good idea. It helps to make sure that whoever you choose as you pet isn't resentful of you. Resentful pets can be hard to deal with, and occasionally dangerous. I've met a few that were rather uh- troublesome," Noah pulled his hand out of his pocket and ran it through his hair. "And, well, you seem like you deserve a good one," he added. It wasn't an attempt to kiss up, or whatever, just the way Noah felt so he decided to say it.

"If you were interested in me, I'm really fine with it. If not, then I can always help you find some of the others here that you might be interested in," he offered with a shrug.

But not everyone
Is lucky enough to know them

Adonyx Ravenblood

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 6:42 am
User Image
Power is all in the mind.
It is what separates you from the laity.
When you apply your power
You become a supernova in the chaos of the universe.

Hello. My name is James, James Noel Waters...

James made very sure he did not startle or step back when his new test subject turned around. The way the man looked down at him was very intimidating. This one wasn't like all the others. This subject wasn't a gutter dwelling ruffian. He didn't drool as he spoke and his mouth didn't droop at one side. This man was... so unlike anyone else he'd tested on. Would it affect his tests to keep the man in a semi-sedated state so he did act like all the others? He wanted his subject to have enough cognition to be able to answer the questions properly but that was all. On the other hand maybe it would be easier to get information from an intelligent being. He'd think on that later... actually, so long as the subject remained unobjectionable there was no real need to drug him. If the man did anything wrong then James would reassess the situation.

Did that man just chuckle at him?! James stopped what he was thinking and stared up at the man, completely shocked that someone would laugh at him like that. It was like James was completely unable to compute it, that he had no idea how to respond to the situation.

'Don't do that,' he demanded. He really had no idea how to be a "master".

'Don't do that either... and don't call me "Master",' James said as his fingers flicked towards the man's arms. He looked a little unnerved but that was because something big was staring down at him. It was intimidation! It was hard for James to keep eye contact with the man or even keep a straight face! He didn't care what this man thought of him but being bullied by his own subject was a bit much. He had work to do and an objectionable test subject would only make it even longer and even more frustrating.

'We're going to your rooms. I'm going to ask you a lot of important questions and you're going to answer me,' James explained, then corrected himself (in a fractured, awkward way), 'answer me truthfully and honestly. You're also going to stop... whatever you're trying to do... it'll just cause trouble.'

Glass tables and hand carved coasters
Black bookshelves full of toys
Shadows on hexagonal carpet
The smell of unsmoked tobacco
And tape recorders full of secrets:
These are the things dread is made of.

En-Faye

Ra Ra Rumpleteaser

Batty Splicer

-Mister Grell Sutcliff-

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 7:26 pm
Lucretia21

User Image
׺°Charlie°º×

Outfit
Song of the Week: Love is War

╔══════════════╗

Charlie listened to him talking about his last master with mild interest. She neither cared not didn’t care. It was a rather neutral subject being as she didn’t know the man. However she did feel a bit bad for him. It must be hard being transitioned after so many years. “I am sorry to hear about your previous master.” The statement was brisk and said rapidly almost as if she didn’t quite understand what was coming out of her mouth. “Don’t expect me to say anything like that Ever again.”

Charlie hadn't found herself annoyed with Noah until he said he didn't have any questions other than questions of a whipped servant. That statement didn't bod very well with her. She needed more than just a mindless servant and telling her the only things he needed to know was ways to serve her made her somewhat upset. "Now Mr.Patrick, may I call you Noah?" She brushed her hair out of her eyes so she could look at him. "I am looking more than just a person to ask how I like my soup. I am looking for a person," she as a personal rule she didn't use the words pet or slave. She wouldn't want to be called one therefore she didn't call them as such. "who I will be able to actually have a healthy Master-Servant relationship with. I do not wish to have a bumbling idiot following me around simply doing everything I ask in a unhappy state. Do I make myself clear?" Admittedly she didn't understand what she wanted nor why but she knew that a regular everyday slave would truly piss her off. She knew she didn't explain herself correctly, being as she didn't know how to, so she knew Noah probably wouldn't understand.

After a moment or two of simply breathing she realized Noah had said something else and she struggled to remember it. He had commented on the choosings. His thoughts on her way of handling her servants earned him a few points back and helped her calm down some. When he said she deserved a good one she shook her head. "I might seem like it but I don't." Point blank. End of story. No further explanation. Her face remained its usual cool but her voice broke just a little. It was almost unnoticeable and it appeared to be taken by the wind.

'I'll admit I am interested in you, despite your previous comment." She reached out to touch the soft petals of a rose. 'Roses how typical.' "As for finding a another I think I only want one for the moment. Usually I do not take on more than one at a time." Using her short legs to try for long strides she made for a shaded table with a terrific view of the lovely land.

╚══════════════╝

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
✪Charlie✪
Time of Day/Date:〗Midday
Place:〗Garden
Mood:〗Upset
Company:〗Noah
〖【OutOfCrack:

┗━━━━━━━━━┛  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 11:33 pm
User ImageUser Image

His eyes took on a curious look when James just stared at him. What? Was there something on his face? Had he said something strange? Just as he was about to make a comment on the matter, James started to talk. The brown-haired man told him not to do 'that,' but what was 'that?' He smirked slightly and watched for the man's reaction as he began to speak. "Don't do what, exactly? 'That' could mean any number of things, talking, standing, breathing. So, what is this 'that' which you do not want me to do, hmm?" Of course, he had some idea of what James was saying he didn't want Fang to do, but the man would have to be more specific if he wanted the 'pet' to stop doing something. In the back of his mind Fang was thinking it might be fun having this master, so long as he could keep doing things like this to tease the man...

At James's next words, which were accompanied by a motion, Fang let his arms drop. He placed his hands in his pockets and tilted his head slightly. So this man was one of those people that didn't like being called 'master.' Did he want some higher title or to be called by his name then?
"What would you have me call you if not 'master?' That is, after all, the default term someone in my position would call someone in yours." He really did not care what the man wished to be called, but unless given some other name or title Fang would have to resort to calling his new master 'you.' That simply would not work if they somehow ended up in a crowded area.

The immortal listened once more when his new master said they would be going back to his, Fang's. rooms where he would be asked numerous important questions and, shockingly, have to answer them. Another inquisition, how lovely. Fang held back on rolling his eyes when James amended his statement, saying that Fang would have to answer 'truthfully and honestly.' As if he would doing anything but that...okay, well, maybe he had planned on it, but that was besides the point.
"Unless you can tell me what it is I am trying to do, I am afraid I can't stop doing it." He said, shrugging his shoulders slightly. The male was ready to follow whenever it was that James decided to start walking. If he was waiting on Fang to lead the way he would have to say something though, else they would probably just stand in the garden for the next few hours.

ṡεε ώhεɾε ïτ ģετṡ ÿøυ...

Ra Ra Rumpleteaser

En-Faye
Vice Captain

Rainbow Phantom

30,300 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nerd 50

Azaurmyth

Devoted Reveler

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 1:18 am
Only Shades of Gray

User Image
User Image
I know that I'm a Hopeless Romantic
User Image
I just can't help that I Love You...

Eilonwy thought about the gardens she was more used to and lamented. She loved the huge gardens, and this one seemed so pitiful. Oh well. In just a few moments, the petite woman noticed a tall woman. Well, all women were tall to her, but this one had an exotic look about her. She simply smiled sweetly and said in her very lady-like tone, "I didn't expect to have company, darling. Are you enjoying the flowers?" She waited to hear the golden-woman's response. As she did, she lightly carressed the flowers and their leaves, taking careful mind of the thorns.

Outside the Castle

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff