Welcome to Gaia! ::

The 47+ Ronin

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things samurai/ninja/Japan. 

Tags: Ronin, samurai, ninja, Japan, bushido 

Reply The 47 (or so) Ronin
THE MAIN GUILD THREAD Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CriLiC
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:48 pm
Hey =D sorry all about the massive break!

I have wanted to get things started with ZOMG, but had to get myself together after an exhausting semester.

My plans are this (if all others can understand situation): I have chosen the 7 most active members of 2010 to include in my drawn and painted entry banner of The First of the 47+ Ronin, (title suggestions welcome).
The selected have already been chosen due to the familiarity and each has a record of over 20 posts. Which is quite the limit for the time we've been alive.
I'm considering (if the activity progresses) how regularly I should go about doing this to encourage people. Not to gloat over my art... examples: >one< and >two<
wink Hope those are good enough for yas!

Sorry to the active members who didn't get selected sad the amount of time before Christmas is short, and I'm a busy little Gaian.

During that time I must reformat my computer, and therefore no guild communication.
And if, after then, nothing's been started. I will see how active we are and try and get ZOMG clanship started if the crowd is still open to it /= it's been pretty difficult getting responses so far. And getting a hold of time is very necessary.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:49 pm
xX A y a n o Xx

i've seen in another guild that made a "give a gift to the person above you on Christmas eve" , and they had a rule that the gift must be at least 1000g . I like the idea , maybe we could do something like that .

Epic idea, Ayano san ^^  

CriLiC
Crew

DustyPixi
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:56 pm
Lelulesch
xX A y a n o Xx

i've seen in another guild that made a "give a gift to the person above you on Christmas eve" , and they had a rule that the gift must be at least 1000g . I like the idea , maybe we could do something like that .

Epic idea, Ayano san ^^

Arigato Gozaimasu biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:00 am
xX A y a n o Xx
Lelulesch
xX A y a n o Xx

Epic idea, Ayano san ^^

Arigato Gozaimasu biggrin

we are going to start up a thread so that people willing to participate can say so in the thread. And if you do participate you get a special gift too!  

Noxaus_XIII
Vice Captain

Shadowy Phantom

7,850 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

CriLiC
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:36 pm
Should we make the proposition thread one of the main threads?
It's a very handy thread to keep up and...
I posted something fresh in thar 4laugh  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:04 am
so what are the holiday plans? 4 hours on a train for me, anyone else traveling?  

I am Z
Crew

Shameless Hoarder

8,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250

Noxaus_XIII
Vice Captain

Shadowy Phantom

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:46 pm
6 hours in a car for me but people will receive a gift just for willingness to participate. Along with their secret Santa gift.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:10 am
Half an hour in a car for me biggrin
Yummy breakfast and prezzies!  

CriLiC
Crew

Hathor The Mad

Friendly Hunter

18,775 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Converting 100 items 100
  • Party Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:49 am
Im staying right at home and cooking a big meal. You know like the ham and mashed potatoes and the rest of that stuff you would expect to find with it. So day in the kitchen for me. I also got the top thing on my daughters list for Christmas so I cant wait for her to see what Santa brought her.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:09 pm
hmmm im not sure really lol most likly sit at home an play my new games lol ^_^  

syeii
Crew

CriLiC
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:21 am
This is the first year that I've budgeted enough to buy more than three people decent presents! >.< It feels so much better than every other Christmas!

Working in the checkouts you feel sorry for all the old hags who hate the season because they're expected to buy all their grandkids stuff... -.- humans are lowlifes  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:56 am
Lelulesch
This is the first year that I've budgeted enough to buy more than three people decent presents! >.< It feels so much better than every other Christmas!

Working in the checkouts you feel sorry for all the old hags who hate the season because they're expected to buy all their grandkids stuff... -.- humans are lowlifes

Misanthropic moment FTW!!!!! -high-fives-

Tho thru experiencing living with my grandparents for my life before now has given me the know-how that its not that that they dislike its the fact that they are old and hate inconvenience due to the fact that I believe they are getting older not younger. People are still lowlifes.  

Noxaus_XIII
Vice Captain

Shadowy Phantom

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

CriLiC
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:34 pm
HAPPY NEW YEAR
from Australia, everyone! ^^

Sorry about the late artwork.
It's become a little more serious now, I think I owe my favourite place my proof of improvement so I'm working slowly on it.

Everyone had fun on our break?
Another three days of non-posting and I'll be forced to pm all the usual activees =.=  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:18 pm
Happy new year from the American east coast!  

Noxaus_XIII
Vice Captain

Shadowy Phantom

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

syeii
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:41 am
happy new years ^_^
lol yea i had a great time, hung out with great friends, played tekken 6, did some training, slept, woke up, met up with some friends, did some more training, and played some more tekken 6 lol ^_^ idk about you guys but say it was a great way to start off the new year lol ^_^

and i cant wait to see how it turns out lol ^_^

Lelulesch
HAPPY NEW YEAR
from Australia, everyone! ^^

Sorry about the late artwork.
It's become a little more serious now, I think I owe my favourite place my proof of improvement so I'm working slowly on it.

Everyone had fun on our break?
Another three days of non-posting and I'll be forced to pm all the usual activees =.=

The 47 (or so) Ronin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff