Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Soul Reapers of the Soul Society: Re;Birth

Back to Guilds

You can be a Soul Reaper, meet new people, have fun! the Rp of your dreams! 

Tags: Bleach, Espada, soul society, soul reapers, Shinigami 

Reply │ 六 │ dιvιѕιon 6 │ law & pυnιѕнмenт ғorce dιvιѕιon │
Captain's Quarters Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mistress of Monsters

Friendly Lunatic

10,700 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:46 am
"Your rage is still weak, deep down you know a shinigami's power will never be enough to kill me Thorn...." *Kaniedie rose from the sands behind him, her other head fired another 'Kōri fenikkusu' as she used a different attack* "Suna hebi" *a giant sand serpent rose in front of her and coiled around Thorn and Kyoko, then crashing down on them.*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:10 pm
[[Don't get myself killed? It's not Thorn's death you two were scheming. evil ]]

Thorn's zanpakto coiled around them beneath the sand serpent, pushing out on it's crushing grip and shielding them from the impact. "I'm not giving up this fight to anyone!"  

Roseless_Thorn_Kuma
Crew

Lonely Shapeshifter

6,075 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Regular 100

Mistress of Monsters

Friendly Lunatic

10,700 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:18 pm
[[Why the angry face? Your the one who even interfered]]

*Kaniedie sonidoed closer to them, using her left head to grab Thorn's zanpakuto and the right to bite into his shoulder.*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:26 pm
[[I was told to get overhere, of course I'm gonna interfere. Am I supposed to sit back and watch her die?]]

Thorn roared in pain as the right head bit into his shoulder, but when her fangs grasped his zanpakto the crimson weapon errupted with long spikes that stabbed out of her skull.  

Roseless_Thorn_Kuma
Crew

Lonely Shapeshifter

6,075 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Regular 100

Mistress of Monsters

Friendly Lunatic

10,700 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:35 pm
[[That's up to either of you]]

*Kaniedie lifted Thorn off the ground with her right head and threw him into the air, the left one merely lay on the ground twitching. She bit into the heirro and it began to come alive again.*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:41 pm
[[Not really up to me either, I'm just writting how Thorn would react in this situation.]]

THorn twisted in the air and his zanpakto cracked the sky like lightning as it snapped into whip form and lashed down with another loud crack as it nearly flayed Kaniedie's left head from it's neck.  

Roseless_Thorn_Kuma
Crew

Lonely Shapeshifter

6,075 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Regular 100

Mistress of Monsters

Friendly Lunatic

10,700 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:48 pm
[[Hmm, good point.]]

"Heh, do as you will and chop me up. I'll just keep coming back to attack you" *Kaniedie lifted both her heads and fired a twin Gran Rey Cero at Thorn.*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:57 pm
[[So Thorn's going to hold onto her and fight until the fight is over.]]

Thorn's whip snarred the neck of her right head and he shunpoed back from the twin cero and pulled Kaniedie's hydra form between and touched them to trigger the explosion.  

Roseless_Thorn_Kuma
Crew

Lonely Shapeshifter

6,075 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Regular 100

Mistress of Monsters

Friendly Lunatic

10,700 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:01 pm
"You know, I'm much different from before...." *Kaniedie opened her mouth and a black portal opened and moved over her body, she disappeared inside it before the explosion.*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:10 pm
Thorn drew the whip back into a sword blade and opened his senses for an attack.  

Roseless_Thorn_Kuma
Crew

Lonely Shapeshifter

6,075 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Regular 100

Mistress of Monsters

Friendly Lunatic

10,700 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:16 pm
"Kuresentogimun no kage..." *A black cresent moon shaped cero appeared behind Thorn, Kaniedie's voice came from various places as she attacked.*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:21 pm
Thorn spun on the spot and slashed his zanpakto across the air, a streak of red reiatsu slicing through the air and hitting the cero before it could reach him. He quickly slashed in the directions of her voice, each slash sending off another crimson blade of reiatsu.  

Roseless_Thorn_Kuma
Crew

Lonely Shapeshifter

6,075 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Regular 100

Mistress of Monsters

Friendly Lunatic

10,700 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:27 pm
*Hysterical laughter began to ring in the air, usually coming from three or more places at once* "Ha ha ha, I'll give you a little hint.... That's not going to work ya know, I'm not ever in this world really.... Ha ha ha ha...." *Another blast of black cero came at Thorn, this time from above him.*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:33 pm
Thorn sent a slash up at the latest black cero, then flicked his blade and it turned to the thorned whip as a shadow appeared in the explosion, his whip stabbed into the shadow and seemed to vanish from this world.  

Roseless_Thorn_Kuma
Crew

Lonely Shapeshifter

6,075 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Regular 100

Mistress of Monsters

Friendly Lunatic

10,700 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:36 pm
*A Violent tugging began on the rope, Kaniedie had bit into it as soon as it had appeared in her dimension. She fired a Goka at the small opening that connected the worlds.*  
│ 六 │ dιvιѕιon 6 │ law & pυnιѕнмenт ғorce dιvιѕιon │

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff