Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cherub and Friends Art Guild

Back to Guilds

In this guild you may post your art for all to see, get tips on improving your work, and enter our monthly contests! 

Tags: anime, drawings, avatar, manga, shop 

Reply Galleries
if you dont mind i take this place, my art corner! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

visits
  +1
View Results

KiraNoBanni

Distinct Businesswoman

2,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:26 am
Hey :3 ur art is so good~ its cute that you made it to your gf biggrin
MEXICAN POWER~ lol
somos los mejores dibujando razz haha los japos nos ganan XD
by the way you are a pro on photoshop i can barely use it XD

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:18 pm
KIM_RAY
littlecherub512
it has been awhile how has the art been

well so-so my job is easy, my day is short, i make some pics and i made one of the request some days ago, but my internet has some failures and i cant send my draws from my job ( this is the place when i can to say hi to you my dear ) i hope that soon my internet service back again... im so sorry for the time that i make to waste to the people who want art from me, my apologizes, but in reward i promise that when my Internet service back the pics that you people, wanted from me, it will be free sweatdrop

(by the way lilcher, the guild has change a lot! O_O i take some time to find my forum here sweatdrop , but is a good job that you made here, congrats wink )

yea i figured since i was getting busy, that i should promote some of the members that said they would like to help. i asked them to organize the guild for me. i think they did a great job. they even made a new banner for the guild.  

littlecherub512
Crew

Ray Wolfheart

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:58 am
Greetings everyone! this is my last picture until now... i made this in 30 minutes and is really NEW! (just 20 minutes before i finish it)

i hope that you appreciate it, she is one of my friends everyne can call her Mary, and here in gaia she is xXMarikoXx of course isnt an avi art, is a real art, i tried to make the best as i can D= and for you guys, i hope that you like it

User Image

Ray´s Out!! ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:56 am
It should be against the rules to let you be in the contest Cherub is holding. Your art is waaay too good. lol.

I like that last picture.

Darci Sweet

Feral Genius

8,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150

Ray Wolfheart

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:33 am
Goliath Angel
It should be against the rules to let you be in the contest Cherub is holding. Your art is waaay too good. lol.

I like that last picture.

i have many ideas to make a draw to the cherub contest cool and i hope work on those tomorrow, "my free day in my job" and a lot of time to make draws.. maybe you will know more about me in the contest hehe ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:29 pm
wow it came out really good you did a great job on the hair and eyes heart heart heart  

littlecherub512
Crew

Ray Wolfheart

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:44 am
littlecherub512
wow it came out really good you did a great job on the hair and eyes heart heart heart

many thanks ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:08 pm
KIM_RAY
i have a lot of pics, this post will be for the black and white pics

this pic is for today!

User Image
a demon and a justice man

User Image

Of course i have too much pics to show you...lets take my most appreciate ones

here xD her name is Stacy, one of my characters in my comics

User Image

searching searching...

another Stacy...more...serious xD

User Image
She´s a mechanic girl o.o

i have jobs with a gaians avatars, lets see...

THERE!

User Image

one more...

User Image

and...

User Image

that last two pics was made in 2005 but thats my art so these are here xD

Ok, I'll start criticizing these pictures....

the first couple picture, TO DANG BIG OF A CHEEK, think of the jaw bone, or even better, try to picture a skull like object, anatomy of the skull is very important...

The second battle picture... He has no belly....

The third picture.....eh....... I kinda want to skip it but.... oh well, eh you need to fix the fourth (last) one...

the Fourth picture: Stacy Bravo.... WTF is with her torso man, needs to be a little bit more realistic, don't try to make it in one piece the whole time, objects can overlap one another, regardless situations and positions...

Fifth Picture.... her friggin fingers are........... and her brain is way......... ah you get it...

Sixth Picture.... wow actually quite good, but I really have no clue whether you want her to be buff or skinny...

Last Seventh Picture... everything is perfect except... for the.... shoes.... and her glasses are kinda in the wrong place... where is it hanging from o_o... actually, even better, change the position of the eyes to a little bit higher position.... I think that might work out....

There you are, everything is set, I hope I make no offense... sweatdrop  

Coco Kitty the Killer X

Ray Wolfheart

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:54 pm
nah dont worry, everyone can tell me the points that doesnt look good, well, some pictures i did since 2005 ya see? 4 years ago o_o and lot of this pics are just, sketch ._.

about the skull that was my firts demon that i drew, Stacy bravo was made like that, like a humor graphic, my point there was just shows her curiosity and a lot of my sketchs looks like these, but i don have any scan of them, im not perfect but im still learning man, maybe you can show me some pictures that you did and with pleasure i will tell you if is right, wrong or "WTF is that?" really n.n

thanks for it ninja  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:58 pm
my god her fingers xDDD you never seen a nitemare claws here in gaia?

User Image

try to draw these and looks the fingers and tell me if is rigth or not xD  

Ray Wolfheart

Ray Wolfheart

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:35 am
here my latest work, i did this at my job indeed >.<

User Image

i hope you like it people n.n  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:48 am
KIM_RAY
here my latest work, i did this at my job indeed >.<

User Image

i hope you like it people n.n

this is sooooo cute i love how the girl is looking off into the sky and the guy is looking at her and the trees in the background look so real  

littlecherub512
Crew

Ray Wolfheart

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:53 pm
soon i draw more and more ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:12 am
I really like the way you draw realism. O:

It's amazing.  

Pandiecakes
Captain

Timid Healer

14,400 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Millionaire 200

Pandiecakes
Captain

Timid Healer

14,400 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:17 am
Coco Kitty the Killer

It seems like you were really reaching on some of the criticism you gave, honey. xDD

A bit harsh, I thought.

I always say you should give criticism with a dash of compliment. 3nodding  
Galleries

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas