Rebel, Guard, or innocent?
  Rebel
  Guard
  Innocent
View Results

Dsay Valentine
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:22 am
*rose looked to the beast and clutched the satchel* i can try to turn it to our side if you wish me to try  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:25 am
Dwight shook his head, as the dog started growling. "This thing will not answer to any but he who summoned him, and he who it was summoned from." As Dwight finished talking, one of the heads whipped foreward attack. Dwight neatly sidwstepped, and dug his b*****d sword into it's bottom jaw. He kept his hold as the head pulled pack in pain, angling his sword just right. When the head returned, it was missing it's bottom jaw. Bark blook jetted through the room from the beast's open throat, as the one head died. "Which of you is next?"  

Dvil_Prince
Crew

Dsay Valentine
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:16 am
*rose backs away quickly and puts a sheild around dwight how can i help you, tell me please!!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:50 am
We're going to have to combo spell this thing. Cast the most powerful spell you have at it, making damn sure that that spell isn't flame based. He thought at her, knowing full-well the intelligence of Cerberi. Silently, he began casting. He reached into his cloak, and pulled a long, trailing piece of horse hide and began weaving it through mystic passes.  

Dvil_Prince
Crew

Dsay Valentine
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:35 am
*rose nods and steps back as she prepares to attack with a mental scream*  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:04 am
Now. He thought, finishing his spell. The floor began to shake, and huge icicles sprung from the ground, peircing through the beast's paws, and two of them springing through the ground, and going right through two of the heads on the body. When the mindscreen hit, an audible popping sound was heard as the main head's brain exploded inside the head. The beast started to collapse, and dwight threw himself foreward, catching Rose with his human side, knocking them both out of the way of the beast, and twisted, landing hard on the floor with his iron half. When they stopped sliding, he looked back at the furrow in the ground his body had caused. "Well, that was fun." He said, standing, and putting Rose lightly back on her feet.  

Dvil_Prince
Crew

Dsay Valentine
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:20 pm
*rose looks at the beasts body and then the furrow in the floor*dwight!! are you ok?*she stands up and lowers her had to help him up.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:20 pm
"I'll be fine." He said, taking her hand, and getting off the ground. "Hells be damned those things are tough. Hopefully that'll be the last one." He led Rose down the hallways, going through an unnaturally long stretch of no traps. He stopped about five halls down, stepped foreward a few feet, away from Rose, and sniffed. Without hesitation, his arm shot out backwards, a six inch silver spike piercing the eye of a werewolf standing right behind her. He walked back, pulled the spike from the beast's empty socket, pinned it's head to the floor and rammed the spike in through the creature's heart. "Always smells like wet dog when they're around." He said distractedly, then turned, took Rose's hand, and kept going.  

Dvil_Prince
Crew

Dsay Valentine
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:33 pm
*rose blinks a few times* i...i see. thats what the smell was......*she then walk a little closer to him*  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:59 pm
"So." Dwight said hesitantly, he always hated this kind of thing. "What are your plans when this is all over, and the Lich and his pet warlocks are dead?" He asked, hoping to be subtle, but knowing he probably wasn't.  

Dvil_Prince
Crew

Dsay Valentine
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:41 am
kidnapping you and taking you- i mean, going home to all my sisters....do you want to meet them?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:46 am
Dwight chuckled and took her hand in his human one. "I'd love to." He said, before cocking his head sideways to allow for better healing. "Something's coming." He said, shaking. "Something big." With a large crash, the ceiling was ripped off the walls above their heads, and stnading looking down on them, was Zarianort the Linnorn.

The Death harbinger looked at the half golem. "Dwight, you two must come with me, I found him." He lowered his massive bulk to the floor so the two could hop on.  

Dvil_Prince
Crew

Retired RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas