Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Entrance Hall
Absences (Please Read First Post) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 46 47 48 49 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:06 pm
I'm doing this as a precaution because I'm not so sure about the internet connection I might or might not have but I will be attending a funeral on wednesday and be traveling tuesday and friday out of state so hopefully I will be back online no later than sunday the 13th.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 5:28 pm
Just popping in to say that I've started a new full-time job, so I'm sorry in advance if I'm late to anything. I'll keep popping in here and there,

-Still here, Scurd.  

Scurd_Tito

Familiar Seeker

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 6:11 pm
I'll be gone from tomorrow to December 22  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 5:47 pm
Hey, I just wanted to let you all know that I will be missing in action for a little bit. I'll be moving in with my parents tomorrow and will need some time to adjust to the change.  

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 5:59 pm
I'll be leaving school on 2/11 to go home, and then from 2/15-2/19 I'll be in Disney, so I'm basically going from limited posting to no posting.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 5:47 pm
Will be ded from now until 3/3
due to like 4 exams in the same week.

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 5:47 am
Hey peeps,

My schedule's all effed up lately, I'm probably traveling to the adaptation of Dante Alighieri's circles of school life because I'm dead and there's the Final Exams and my thesis next week so basically I won't be posting as much as I should. But... I suppose I'll be back after March 12?

If y'all you don't see me post anything...

You know why.

Wish me luck.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:52 am
So, bad news: my laptop's charger has a short in it and won't charge.

Good news: I'll have a new charger and battery next week. So until then, I'm on mobile.  

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 5:13 pm
I'm having surgery on the 17th and my Dad will be down, so either I will not be able to post, be able to post much less, post the same, or actually post way more. Depends on how the surgery goes. So I'm posting for a possible absence... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 3:30 pm
So I know that most everyone already knows about this but I'm posting here officially since the furniture is getting moved while I'm at work tomorrow.

I'm moving!

No idea when the internet will be up at the new place, roommate is working on it but idk what the eta on that is so I'm not sure how long I'll be gone. Hopefully not more than a week or so? Hopefully? idk.

All my characters will be unavailable for a while is the point.  

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:50 pm
I'll be MIA from next Tuesday to next Thursday. I'll be out of town and busy, and internet access is questionable at best. If anyone does see me online, I may not have time or ability to post or respond to PMs and whatnot, so please keep that in mind if you're trying to contact me.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:27 pm
As of late I’ve been pretty depressed. I feel like I’m either invisible or like that the world hates me. That being said I need to take some time to get away and figure some things out. That means stepping back from Gaia. I did so earlier this year to which some might have noticed, and I didn’t want to mention any of this then. However, I’m doing so now. In a couple of weeks I’ll try to get back into the swing of things. Sorry to anyone I’m involved roleplay wise with. I know it’s a real inconvenience and I’m not the type to disappear like this, but I can’t deal with it anymore.

PS I will be back in time for the next school year.  

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 8:57 pm
So, my husband and I are going on our honeymoon on monday, and won't be back until the 29. That's why my classes are posted for early. But I'll be gone a week, so I'll see you then!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:43 pm
I'm going to take a week or two to get my head straight, I'm not having a very good time with life right now.  

Mephis Inferni

Hilarious Smoker

4,975 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 8:35 pm
Just wanted to let you guys know that this week will be pretty busy for me. I don't know how often I'll be able to post but I'll post when I can.
Due to not being able to get on I'll be updating my classes next Sunday.  
Entrance Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 46 47 48 49 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff