Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

spookypixiie

Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:31 am

Hi everyone whee
My name is Eva or Tea (username), whichever you'd prefer to call me is fine with me.
I'll give you a brief summary about me :
I'm 19 years old, born in March 12th, I'm from Southern California born and raised,
I'm engaged to my first and only love. My hobbies consist of,
writing, reading, television (movies/shows), role playing,
drawing/painting, singing, playing piano/keyboard, photo editing / graphic designing,
gaming, make-up, listening to music & watching Good Mythical Morning
lol

Shows I Watch:

Doctor Who
Sherlock BBC
Supernatural
The Vampire Diaries
Stranger Things
Orange is The New Black
13 Reasons Why
True Blood
Game of Thrones
Shameless
Nurse Jackie
Dexter
Merlin
Pretty Little Liars
Glee
Once Upon A Time
Black Butler (Anime)
Fairy Tale (Anime)
Ouran High School Host Club (Anime)
Death Note (Anime)
Bleach (Anime)
One Piece (Anime)

Movies I like

Harry Potter 1-8
The Hunger Games 1-4
Star Trek
Divergent series
Twilight 1-5
Fantastic Beasts & Where to Find them
The Mummy films
Pretty In Pink
Sixteen Candles
The Breakfast Club
Ferris Bueller's Day Off
The Goonies
Weird Science
Labyrinth
Beetlejuice
Edward Scissorhands
The Nightmare Before Christmas
Sleepy Hallow
Corpse Bride
Frankenweenie
Sweeney Todd
Mars Attacks
Big Fish
Big
Scott Pilgrim
Superbad
Step Brothers
ugh I can go on forever, but there's a taste of my taste lol

So I'm a writer for My Gaia Magazine! <3
I'm excited to meet others here as well, and you can feel free to pm
me if you're interested in getting to know me well or you can just quote me here (:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:38 pm
yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi
Thank OMG Family ~
I hope we all can continue to get along! ^^
Feel free to continue posting whatever you like in this thread!
We're all family ^^

yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi  

Emmy-Sempai
Vice Captain

Wheezing Smoker

Monday Witch

Elysian Dreamer

22,425 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:39 am
Hey! I'm Em or Monday, or you can call me Rose (since my previous username was Ivey-Rose). I was a writer for YMag prior to December however I was involved in a car accident and due to pretty extensive brain damage that has affected my memory, coordination and vision I am taking a break from writing for a while.

I'm a Left-handed Libra, born and raised in the Appalachians of North Georgia. I'm a published author and a professional artist. My hobbies are sleeping, checking the mail, and ghost hunting. I love water but hate swimming. Some favorites of mine are owls, clouds, and the color purple.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:56 am
Monday Witch
Hey! I'm Em or Monday, or you can call me Rose (since my previous username was Ivey-Rose). I was a writer for YMag prior to December however I was involved in a car accident and due to pretty extensive brain damage that has affected my memory, coordination and vision I am taking a break from writing for a while.

I'm a Left-handed Libra, born and raised in the Appalachians of North Georgia. I'm a published author and a professional artist. My hobbies are sleeping, checking the mail, and ghost hunting. I love water but hate swimming. Some favorites of mine are owls, clouds, and the color purple.

Oh man. sad I hope all is going well!

P.S. I'm a fan of owls as well. heart  

Very Messy Jessy
Crew

Chatty Cat

Emmy-Sempai
Vice Captain

Wheezing Smoker

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 3:29 pm
Monday Witch

I'm sorry to hear! I hope you're doing okay! ^^
Stay positive and continue to recover ~
We'll all be waiting with open arms smile  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:59 am
Hello everyone!
My name is Brandi (MrsRodrigo if you come across me on the Discord), I just joined the team as an editor. I have a Bachelors in Human Services, currently working in Customer Service. I'm a mother to three little ones, and a huge fan of avatar/pet sites. I like a variety of music, enjoying random trivia/knowledge, and collecting art.

I look forward to getting to know you all!  

A Beautiful Stranger

Supreme Visionary

13,225 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Threadmaster 200

Emmy-Sempai
Vice Captain

Wheezing Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:15 pm
I Just Like Pixels
Hello everyone!
My name is Brandi (MrsRodrigo if you come across me on the Discord), I just joined the team as an editor. I have a Bachelors in Human Services, currently working in Customer Service. I'm a mother to three little ones, and a huge fan of avatar/pet sites. I like a variety of music, enjoying random trivia/knowledge, and collecting art.

Welcome!! ^^
It's nice to meet you ~  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:08 pm
Hiyo, I'm Syo.
I've just joined as a writer; I'll try not to disappoint.
Outside of Gaia (and z!), I translate and draw, mostly for commission.
I hope we'll all be able to work together to make increasingly great issues.
よろしくお願いしニャす。

Mytchka

Crew

Naughty Officer

19,175 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Conventioneer 300

Raspberry Fortune

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 9:55 am
Hello! I'm Raspberry Fortune, but you can call me Raz. :'D
I've just joined as a writer as well but I look forward to trying to help with other areas permitting my schedule allows for it.

I'm currently a free lance writer and graphic designer IRL, so I'm on my computer a lot but I try to stay offline while I'm working so I can actually try be a productive human being. I have a dogie that I love but that drives me nuts because he never listens. I've got a twin brother and a beautiful baby niece who just turned one a few weeks ago. I live near the beach but wish I lived nearer so I could avoid all the beach traffic.

Also, I'll give discord a try but Gaia PM or quoting is going to be your best bet to get a hold of me. :'D

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 9:55 pm
I Just Like Pixels
Hello everyone!

Pet sites? Does that mean I have a fellow Neopian on my hands?  

Galaeth

Crew

Shirtless Dreamer

31,725 Points
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Survivor 150

Emmy-Sempai
Vice Captain

Wheezing Smoker

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:27 pm
HOW IS EVERYONE???

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:58 am
Marionette Fantasia
I Just Like Pixels
Hello everyone!

I have had a Neopets account for many years, I used to be incredibly active. However, I'm not a huge fan of some changes over the years so I don't frequent much anymore. D:  

A Beautiful Stranger

Supreme Visionary

13,225 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Threadmaster 200

Galaeth

Crew

Shirtless Dreamer

31,725 Points
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:02 am
I Just Like Pixels
Marionette Fantasia
I Just Like Pixels
Hello everyone!

I have had a Neopets account for many years, I used to be incredibly active. However, I'm not a huge fan of some changes over the years so I don't frequent much anymore. D:

Were you an active Altador Cup player, per chance? If so, what team?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:24 am
I played twice, but I was never too good XD
I don't remember...goodness...according to my trophies, IV and IX, Terror Mountain and Darigan respectively. ^^

Marionette Fantasia

A Beautiful Stranger

Supreme Visionary

13,225 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Threadmaster 200

Ebania
Crew

Sarcastic Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 4:37 pm
    *slides in several days late* Hey Emmy.

(The Spirited Away sprites in your signature are absolutely precious.)

Emmy-Sempai
    HOW IS EVERYONE???

OMGMag

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff