Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Dorms/Housing
Reed's Apartment Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 2:06 am
Mayah Playah

Reed de Févin

User Image

"You were my everything."

Reed was filling the pot with water when he heard Alan's question. He paused and looked at him, blinking. "Yeah." he answered simply. "I mean, we haven't gone a date yet, honestly. I guess this could count as our first date." he shrugged and resumed cooking, not nearly as flustered about their situation like Alan was.

"Your music will live on."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 2:23 am
Alan Brandt

User Image

"The science of it all is simple."

"So, you're my boyfriend," gushed Alan, giggling a little before rubbing his red cheeks and backing out of the kitchen. "I-I'm gonna go start grading papers." He walked over to the couch, sitting down and pulling papers from his bag. He crossed his legs, biting the end of his red pen as he looked over the first paper.

"The numbers never lie."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 10:42 pm
Mayah Playah

Reed de Févin

User Image

"It is pretty weird, isn't it?" Reed mused as he started heating the meat up. "I don't think either of us have ever had any experience dating the same gender. Well, me, at least. You've got tons of male students hitting on you day by day. They'll just have to back off now or else they'll be answering to me." he smirked and imagined himself towering over some trembling students.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 10:57 pm
Alan Brandt

User Image

He shrugged, marking off a few wrong answers. "Funnily enough, they've started backing off now that I've started spending so much time with Dexter. Something about him doing it with a student giving him no reason to keep from hitting other ones. Although I don't know what he could be doing with a student that would make it alright for him to punch other minors." He shook his head, clearly unaware that his best friend and mentor/protege was sleeping with a student. He did, however, notice something strange. "The girls are starting to approach me more, though. They think that without my labcoat, they can see how cute I really am, and that I'm a lot less blocky than they thought. I think it's nice." He blushed a little, then wrote the grade at the top of the paper before going to the next one.

"The numbers never lie."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 12:26 am
Mayah Playah

Reed de Févin

User Image

"Uh... Sure, we'll go with that." Reed sweatdropped as he heard Alan's talk over Dexter. So he was dating a student, huh? He knew the guy was with another guy, just not a student. That was weird. And illegal, right? Eh, he'll just pretend he didn't know if someone asks.
Hearing the comment about the girls, Reed whistled. "Whoooa! Al's become a man!" he laughed and moved to sit next to him while waiting for the noodles and meat to cook. "That's cool! Valentine's Day is coming, too, so maybe you'll get some chocolates out of it." he chuckled.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 7:42 am
Alan Brandt

User Image

"Chocolate?" He tilted his head, thinking hard about the holiday. He hadn't gotten something for Valentine's Day since he was in high school and those boys lusted after his pretty figure and attempted to sleep with him. In college, he hadn't known anyone, and made the effort not to, so he hadn't gotten anything then. Even the people in his lab hated him. Chocolate, huh?
"Well, are you getting me anything?" he asked, crossing his arms and his legs as he leaned back on the couch, light green eyes bashfully looking up at Reed. He was so close. Alan could smell his cologne, his shampoo, and it was all intoxicating. He needed to get away, but he froze.

"The numbers never lie."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:41 am
Mayah Playah

Reed de Févin

User Image

"Course I will." the musician snorted. "It's Valentine's Day! What kind of boyfriend would I be if I didn't get you anything?" He grinned and leaned a little closer to Alan. "Are you getting me anything?"

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 11:27 am
Alan Brandt

User Image

"M-maybe," he murmured, nervous gaze turning back down to his hands in his lap. He was too close! "I-I don't really know what to get you, b-but I'm sure I-I'll think of something." Green eyes looked back up,small physicist swallowing back a yelp. "You're really close," he squeaked.

"The numbers never lie."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 11:39 pm
Mayah Playah

Reed de Févin

User Image

Reed blinked at the outburst. What was wrong with being close? He usually did this whenever he was in a relationship - his ex-wife never minded. "Yeah, what's wrong with that?" he asked as he leaned in closer, eyes half-lidded. "You don't like being this close to me?"

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 11:45 pm
Alan Brandt

User Image

God, this was all way too much! Alan's hands moved to Reed's shoulder, pushing a little. "We-well, I don't th-think that's a far question," he tried to reply confidently, only sounding mousier than usual. "I mean, of course I love being near you! I-it's just... Well, this close, it looks like you want to-" He stopped himself. Reed didn't want to do "it" already, did he?

"The numbers never lie."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 11:55 pm
Mayah Playah

Reed de Févin

User Image

"To...?" Reed grinned as he leaned in some more, stopping just an inch from the scientist's lips. It was really cute seeing him so flustered and hearing him trip over his words. When Alan wasn't being a stubborn brat he could be pretty cute.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 12:04 am
Alan Brandt

User Image

Alan leaned so far back that he was practically draped over the arm of the couch, fists clenching Reed's shirt as he attempted not to succumb to temptation. "Quit teasing me!" he tried to protest. He was too close, too strong for the tiny physicist to properly fight against, and Alan was beginning to think back to a particular event that he worked so hard to forget. No! No, he promised himself he'd never think about her again. Wait, Reed just wanted to kiss, right? Kissing wasn't bad, it wasn't sex.

"The numbers never lie."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 12:08 am
Mayah Playah

Reed de Févin

User Image

"I'm not teasing you, I'm trying to kiss you." the older man guffawed. Was Alan just being shy? He did come off as that sort, but come on now, this was beginning to get silly. He wasn't trying to play limbo. Not yet, at least. "Now let me do it before you fall off the couch!"

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 12:14 am
Alan Brandt

User Image

"I don't want to-" started to cry Alan, eyes wide as he registered Reed's words. Just a kiss? Oh, that wasn't bad. "Kiss? Oh, I like those!" He smiled, cheeks scarlet, and leaned forward to plant his lips on Reed's lips. Yay, no sex!

"The numbers never lie."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 12:52 am
Mayah Playah

Reed de Févin

User Image

Reed smirked at the kiss, finding it cute how Alan accepted it, and gratefully returned it. It was gentle and just as mind-blowing as it was before. But it wasn't enough. He needed more, he wanted to hear the scientist mewl and moan. After all, they were both laying on the couch already. Why not put that position to good use?
Reed broke the kiss to start kissing Alan's neck, his other hand drifting downwards.

Dorms/Housing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff